McDonald’s Voice of the Customer Survey Offer
- A validation code to redeem the offer printed on your receipt
McDonald’s Voice of the Customer Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 5 minutes to finish, 1 open question, need receipt.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 1 open question, need to enter survey information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone. It may take more than 5 minutes to finish.
McDonald’s Voice of the Customer Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit McDonald’s Voice of the Customer Survey official site and enter the store number, KS number, date and time of visit, order number and the amount spent. The survey can be taken in both English and Spanish
- Indicate your responses to statements about your visit to the McDonald’s where you received this survey invitation, such as “Did you order coffee on this visit” etc. Select your order type and rate your overall satisfaction
- Answer the open question about your experience
- Write the validation code on your receipt to redeem the offer during your visit to participating locations
More Information About McDonald’s
Since 1955, McDonald’s has been proud to serve the world some of its favorite food. And along the way, McDonald’s has managed not just to live history, but create it: from drive-thru restaurants to Chicken McNuggets to college credits from Hamburger U and much more. It’s been quite the journey, and McDonald’s promises this is just the beginning – they’ve got their hearts set on making more history.
With more than 65 years history, McDonald’s is becoming the world’s leading restaurant brand with more than 32,000 restaurants around the world. McDonald’s does business worldwide. McDonald’s always tries to provide customers with high quality food and superior service in a clean, welcoming environment, at a great value. Seventy-five percent of all McDonald’s restaurants are independently owned and operated. Acceptance of credit cards at the restaurant is the ultimate decision of each franchise owner. At this time, Arch Cards are only good for use in participating restaurants in the U.S. Most McDonald’s restaurants are franchised by independent owner/operators, and final decisions to offer birthday party packages (and their prices, if available) are made by the management of each restaurant.