IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey

www.tellihop.com – IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey

IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey OfferIHOP

1. IHOP coupon code

IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey Offer Rules

1. You need to complete the survey within 3 days of purchase.
  2. Coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon or discount offer.
  3. Coupon cannot be changed to cash.
  4. Coupon can only be used once.

IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 5 minutes to finish, 1 open question, need a receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 1 open question, no need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You are can still finish IHOP Survey via smartphone, and it may take you about 10 minutes to finish.

IHOP Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the IHOP survey official site
  2. Select the language you would like to take the survey and click on “Next”
  3. Enter the survey code printed in your invitation and click on the “Next” button
  4. Enter the address of the location you visited and the server number that could be found on your receipt
  5. Select the answers to the questions or give your ratings based on your visit and click on “Next”
  6. Leave your feedback and click on “Next”
  7. Select “Yes” or “No” to decide whether you are willing to answer 5 additional questions and click on “Next” to finish the survey
  8. Write the validation code on your receipt and redeem it during your next visit to IHOP

More Information about IHOP
IHOP has served customers for over 50 years. Now, there are more than 1,500 IHOP restaurants located in 50 states and the District of Columbia, Canada, Guatemala, Mexico, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. You can find a location near you online easily. 99 percent of IHOP locations are owned by independent franchisees. Their minimum hours of operation are as follows:

Sunday through Thursday 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 7 a.m. to 12 midnight.

IHOP gift cards are available in denominations from $5 to $50. You may purchase an IHOP gift card at any of their U.S. restaurants. You can also order gift cards online. IHOP values your candid feedback so that IHOP can provide you with an exceptional experience every time you visit.

About IHOP Customer Customer Satisfaction Surveywww.tellihop.com, IHOP Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.tellihop.com
Survey Incentive: A coupon code
Host Website: www.mindshare.com
Marketing Support: Mindshare

1. IHOP Official Website – www.ihop.com
  2. IHOP Gift Cards page – www.ihop.com/restaurant-gift-cards
  3. IHOP Facebook page – www.facebook.com/IHOP
  4. IHOP Twitter page – twitter.com/IHOP
  5. IHOP YouTube channel – www.youtube.com/ihop
How do you like IHOP service?
Rating: 3.9/5 (806 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published.

216 comments on “www.tellihop.com – IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey

1. Joseph f grant says:

Very good service, restaurant was very clean cant wait to get coupon
    and return for more good food.

2. Bill Mutchler says:

Had breakfast at the HOP this morning and it could have not been better, from the time we entered till we left.From the hostess to our server Dee Dee. Service with a smile, was very attentive, and when we left she said “have a nice day” Dee Dee needs to be the star of the day!!

3. Joanne Flanders says:

Excellent service in Lawton, OK.

4. Hal Winslow says:

We like to have breakfast after we go to church. We attend store 4458 in Asheboro, NC. What concerns us that when the restaurant is busy there will be empty tables, some clean, some not, and there are people waiting. Today, Sunday April 26, 2015 there was three hostess, and one host with no one busing table. The manager was somewhere in the back and busing tables was left up to the waiting staff when they had time. We don’t if this is IHOP policy or it is poor management. Whichever it is the results is the same. The customers are waiting and wondering why there are empty clean tables and they are waiting to be seated. We think a better use of people resourses could be better used if instead of having five people waiting to seat people to have a couple of these host/hostess to bus tables.

5. David Ramirez says:

When I eat at IHOP, it’s at store # 3030, and the wait people are really bad. Once a month I go at 5am, and every time I go I have to go look for the waitress because she’s never by the front door.
    After I got my food, she never came back to see if I needed anything else. My wife and I ate breakfast today (4-15-2015), and after sitting for nearly ten minutes I had to get up and go get someone to wait on us. I stopped going to the IHOP at Slaughter and I35 for the same reason.
    If a manager is there, then they’re incompetent. They should walk around and see what’s going on, and who hasn’t been waited on. I’m really tired of the poor service and I think some other restaurant is more deserving of our patronage.

6. William Tymick says:

Our server was very friendly and attended to our every need.

7. Carolyn Powers says:

Loved Ihop The food and service was very good.

8. Carol Sarnowski says:

When I entered the restaurant, there were 2 people waiting to be seated. There also were 2 people waiting to pay their bills. No one was at the front desk. Finally a waitress left the customer she was helping, after apologizing to them, to take care of the customers who had been waiting in front. It bothered me that the waitresses had to leave their customers seated to handle the front desk. This also happened the last time I was there. That time I asked my waitress if there wasn’t a manager there. She said the manager was in the office, and we can’t bother them.

9. Kathy Echtman says:

It’s my favorate

10. darlene wilson says:

Okay, Pancake always a little cold

11. Charmaine Wright says:

How can a restaurant run out of milk when there is a grocery store right next door to it. I know that they can do cash paid outs, because it does happen. They need too teach their cooks on how to cook eggs properly. The waitress must have had something more important in the kitchen than paying attention to the customers. The Hostess acted as if she didn’t care.

12. Joe Johnson says:

While at store #4474 Feb. 14 at 09:55 AM I ordered a meal that came with French toast and two pancakes ,, when I used the syurp on the two , it loked and tast like dish water my meal was runed , the waitress said ” sorry about that” and replaced the dish water syrup with the proper thing… No mention of replaceing the food … At check out I tole the young lady about what had happened and she again , like the waitress said ” sorry about that” and told me she would give me the senior discount, something I would have gotten anyway. The waitress should have offered to replace that part of my meal that was runed by the dishwater sourp, she did not….I was not a happy customer.

13. ervan reeves says:

I enjoy the food and service very much and the waitress new their job

14. mary ann kane says:

the food was wonderful

15. john mulvenna says:

the food was good

16. Danette Wilson says:

I want to send High praises to Serena A at the Cortaro Farms Rd/Cerius Stravenue restaurant!! She is awesome and the best waitress you have there!!!!!! Others are awful compared to her!!!! We come back because of her and only her!!!!!! Please keep her and if you do then you’ll keep my business as well. You have a young man who works the graveyard shift there and he is an Ass and rude!! We would of left if not for her!!!

17. WadeLanierSr says:

I fill out a survey last year and my E- mail was popslanier@charter.net .but it was change to Wade Lanier913@yahoo.com

18. Darlene Bryant says:

The service was excellent and the food was excellent!!!!!!

19. ACAllen says:

We were highly disappointed in our meal today. The server did not understand our needs. We had three small children. We were not given a kids menu. When our meal came our server brought adult meals and drinks. We were charged adult prices. My husband said he would never go to IHOP again. Why weren’t we given a kids menu. We plainly told her the kids would not eat that much when we were ordering.

20. Laura Singer says:

Visited Ihop on 12/23/14 and was greeted by Carrie. the Hostess. Very pleasant and attentive. Also our waitress, Bridgett was very energetic, pleasant and courteous. Food was Awesome! We did not have to wait for our food and the food was warm and delicious! Great Service Indeed!

21. albert burney says:

went to IHOP on 112/24/14, the service was terrible. the food was cold and the waiter was terrible.I have been to IHOP a number of times,but today was the worse

22. Caren Burkett says:

Went two days in a row while shopping and did not get good food either time. Yesterday #2087122341431, food was cool not hot.

23. Deb Stone says:

Always friendly employees. Great service.

24. Dan says:

Every time that I’ve gone to a ihop and order breakfast the toast is always dry, you need to have the cook’s put butter on the toast now this isn’t just one ihop it’s been at 3 different locations. The last time I ordered a breakfast at store #5328 the menu said two egg’s but when I got the meal it sure looked like one egg to me. Also toast should be offered with more then just one breakfast. The glasses used for the drink’s are to small. At one store I ordered a hamburger & onion ring’s and had to ask for ketchup that should be a given ( DUH ). Napkin’s should be a automatic item as well. One more thing, I THINK YOU SHOULD BE CLOSED ON ALL HOLIDAY’S YOUR EMPLOYEE’S HAVE FAMILIES TOO YOU KNOW. I BET NOT ONE BIG WHEEL CAN BE FOUND ON A HOLIDAY. IF YOU MUST DEMAND THEY WORK THEN PAY THEM MORE FOR DOING SO STOP BEING SO CHEAP.

25. Harold Ferguson says:

I go to the IHOPs in Wichita Falls TX often. The service and food is always very good.

26. charles riley says:

terrible food; fish and chips were still frozen in center when served; migas had no cheese and was about 50% of the normal amount. silver five pancakes were burned and dry; service was very poor ;the server had no training and no experience. cook needs to be replaced or at least taught how to cook and what is to be on each order.

27. Deborah Smith says:

i love the food there and the waitress was help nice

28. james knippenberg says:

WE GO TO I HOP SUNDAYS AND SOME WEDNESDAYS. THE WAITREESES ALL KNOW US AND WE ARE WELL TAKEN CARE OF. OUR WAITRESS #300128 ANGIE, IS ALWAYS IN GOOD MOOD AND VERY EFFIECENT.. FOR THE LAST 8 YEARS

29. WILLIE D WALKER says:

I was unhappy with my meal at ihop I told the waiter I would like to talk to the mgr. she said that she did not have time I will not go back to that ihop store#6727

30. barbara Willoughby says:

IHOP 724 Skyland Blvd. Tuscaloosa, AL.
    To our waitress Tish 250 Thank You for your service on 10/26/2014. You are truly a wonderful employee for offering a different table to us when we when my son and I could not talk to each other for all of the noise from the tables behind us and to the side of us. We know it was not your fault and you where very concerned for our comfort. May God bless you. You are one of a kind, I have never been blessed to have a waitress as wonderful as you. God Bless

31. Ron says:

Gina E … Server

Gina is the “CONSEMENT” employee. All of us should be so lucky to find happiness, joy, and fulfillment in the choices we make in life. Gina surpasses every expectation an employer could ever expect. Gina is an inspiration to all of us. Visit Gina at IHOP 4770 Florin Rd Sacramento, CA. 95823. Enjoy your meal the food is terrific, and sit in Gina’s essence with the intent of being present. I guarantee your experience will be something very special. Heck, don’t take my word for it. Go experience Gina yourself. OH! and by the way, this was my first experience eating in an IHOP :)

32. C.L.Smith says:

Friendly servers
    Great food

33. Kathleen Story says:

pleasant dining

34. Diana Norris says:

very good service and food

35. Larry says:

The service that the young people show us seniors is wonderful. They are all very polite and accommodating. The young folks in this restaurant are the only reason we come back time after time.

36. fuckhead says:

why give a srvey if no link exhists????

37. Mary Martinez says:

Food was great, excellent service. Zacharia

38. john Torres says:

We went to ihope on 7/24/14 & to our surprise we had 2 wait 40min the other customers were very upset cause some had 2 wait 4 an hour some others waited longer ! i ask if I could talk 2 the manager ! he send his head waitress over !! this is so bad that a lot of customers left very upset ! the answer I receive was that they had new cooks ! cause they had cut the hours 2 save just like home depot. We really can’t believe that don’t want 2pay their employees so they can have more profit , that IHOP is in Tracy ,cal

39. john Torres says:

40. honey says:

wait was longggggg no freaking airrrrrrrrrrrrrr and shorttttttttt staffed at least our food was hot