IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey

www.tellihop.com – IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey

IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey OfferIHOP

1. IHOP coupon code

IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey Offer Rules

1. You need to complete the survey within 3 days of purchase.
  2. Coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon or discount offer.
  3. Coupon cannot be changed to cash.
  4. Coupon can only be used once.

IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 5 minutes to finish, 1 open question, need a receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 1 open question, no need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You are can still finish IHOP Survey via smartphone, and it may take you about 10 minutes to finish.

IHOP Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the IHOP survey official site
  2. Select the language you would like to take the survey and click on “Next”
  3. Enter the survey code printed in your invitation and click on the “Next” button
  4. Enter the address of the location you visited and the server number that could be found on your receipt
  5. Select the answers to the questions or give your ratings based on your visit and click on “Next”
  6. Leave your feedback and click on “Next”
  7. Select “Yes” or “No” to decide whether you are willing to answer 5 additional questions and click on “Next” to finish the survey
  8. Write the validation code on your receipt and redeem it during your next visit to IHOP

More Information about IHOP
IHOP has served customers for over 50 years. Now, there are more than 1,500 IHOP restaurants located in 50 states and the District of Columbia, Canada, Guatemala, Mexico, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. You can find a location near you online easily. 99 percent of IHOP locations are owned by independent franchisees. Their minimum hours of operation are as follows:

Sunday through Thursday 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 7 a.m. to 12 midnight.

IHOP gift cards are available in denominations from $5 to $50. You may purchase an IHOP gift card at any of their U.S. restaurants. You can also order gift cards online. IHOP values your candid feedback so that IHOP can provide you with an exceptional experience every time you visit.

About IHOP Customer Customer Satisfaction Surveywww.tellihop.com, IHOP Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.tellihop.com
Survey Incentive: A coupon code
Host Website: www.mindshare.com
Marketing Support: Mindshare

1. IHOP Official Website – www.ihop.com
  2. IHOP Gift Cards page – www.ihop.com/restaurant-gift-cards
  3. IHOP Facebook page – www.facebook.com/IHOP
  4. IHOP Twitter page – twitter.com/IHOP
  5. IHOP YouTube channel – www.youtube.com/ihop
How do you like IHOP service?
Rating: 4.2/5 (79 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

233 comments on “www.tellihop.com – IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey

1. alfanso says:

tasted great

2. Howard Gesner says:

Food was great

3. Judy Heisserer says:

We continue to enjoy our breakfasts there, but I am having problems sending in the Feedback.

4. Ron Costa says:

Was totally embarrassed and harassed by the manger at store #4766 for taking occasional puffs on and e- cigarette. He made a huge deal out of it. I have smoked these in many other much higher end places then yours and never had an issue. This manager should be fired as soon as possible. I even had comments from the patrons at the next table that they had no idea was smoking anything at all and that he was way out of line. He was extremely rude and obnoxious. When I defended myself he just got louder until people turned to see what fuss was about. He then when was leaving had the nerve to tell me have a nice day ! I was having a nice day until he came into it, I don’t think need to say will never go back and will tell every one I can about this experience. Shame on you for not training or screening people better.

5. alex chang says:

great service

6. Ysabel Gonzalez says:

Wait time – 45 min- they went to the farm to get eggs and to butcher porky pig, then to chop wood to cook said items; however, staff was very pleasant

7. Carolyn J Medley says:

We had excellent service from our waitress Dee. Very pleasant, made sure we had everything we needed. Just all around good experience. We will go back to IHOPs for sure, and I will always ask for Dee. Store #3464 Heath Ohio. Please let her know she is doing a fantastic job.

8. nicandro munoz says:

9. winfred mcneely says:

I was at IHOP store # 1903 @ 1040 a.m. – check # 1283 and I had the best server I have ever had anywhere in recent times her name was Sarah J. 983. She’s like things you can’t explain you just know it when you see it. Please let her know she is doing a wonderful job and I pray that the IHOP family will be there for here because she is definitely there for you and the IHOP customers.

10. Robert Warnock says:

Food was good. Service was attentive.

11. Jack Moy says:

I am sorry to say, my wife and I had a bad food experience, everything was too salty, mashed potatoes were cold and the gravy was cold. The country fried steak was hard a shoe leather – dry and hard and salty. The country fried steak was not even close to what we had at Cracker Barrel, the quality was sub-par.
    The location was at 4th street in Brighton Colorado. We were there about 11:30 am on July 6th.

We have been there several times before and always had good food.

12. LINDA THIELEN says:

13. Martha Quibodeaux says:

One of the worst meals I have had in a long time. BLT–the bread was not toasted, the bacon was not completely cooked, the lettuce was too dark and bad places, the tomato was very very thin. The only friuit that I could eat was the 3 tiny pieces of watermellon. I will not go back to Kyle TX Ihop ever again. Oh yes the tea had a bad taste so guess it wasn’t Lipton.

14. Walter Sparks says:

Lousy service. 2.19 for 1 coffee when buying a meal added on is way to much . WE both paid for coffee when we got 1meal . 4.38$ for coffee ?? Just wish I didn’t leave a 5.00$ tip. Code # 2019060446644

15. Kelly says:

Good food and good service

16. margaret bourgeois says:

i forgot we are in Metairie,Kenner, Louisiana .

17. margaret bourgeois says:

To the CEO,
    May i say something about you and your staff please. i would like to know why all of you don’t go to the IHOP and start asking the managers for help then sitting behind your desk doing paper work. I love to see all of them to go one in each store and work for one day and see how it feel to work and see through the managers eyes whats going on. It is seem you don’t take the time to talk too them face to face then go and putting them down seeing what is wrong with the place don’t give them good feedback its always wrong here and there. That is why i like to see, you say TEAM what team if you don’t get get together and help out then counting money like Scrooge and you don’t want to be like him right. Another thing all the manager and employees has an idea don’t lie and say its was your because God don’t like lies and you all will go down below if i make my self clear. i am thinking that you should give other managers and employees credits for a great job they are doing they are trying to get tips to save money to survived in this world.

Margaret Bourgeois

18. Joseph f grant says:

Very good service, restaurant was very clean cant wait to get coupon
    and return for more good food.

19. Bill Mutchler says:

Had breakfast at the HOP this morning and it could have not been better, from the time we entered till we left.From the hostess to our server Dee Dee. Service with a smile, was very attentive, and when we left she said “have a nice day” Dee Dee needs to be the star of the day!!

20. Joanne Flanders says:

Excellent service in Lawton, OK.

21. Hal Winslow says:

We like to have breakfast after we go to church. We attend store 4458 in Asheboro, NC. What concerns us that when the restaurant is busy there will be empty tables, some clean, some not, and there are people waiting. Today, Sunday April 26, 2015 there was three hostess, and one host with no one busing table. The manager was somewhere in the back and busing tables was left up to the waiting staff when they had time. We don’t if this is IHOP policy or it is poor management. Whichever it is the results is the same. The customers are waiting and wondering why there are empty clean tables and they are waiting to be seated. We think a better use of people resourses could be better used if instead of having five people waiting to seat people to have a couple of these host/hostess to bus tables.

22. David Ramirez says:

When I eat at IHOP, it’s at store # 3030, and the wait people are really bad. Once a month I go at 5am, and every time I go I have to go look for the waitress because she’s never by the front door.
    After I got my food, she never came back to see if I needed anything else. My wife and I ate breakfast today (4-15-2015), and after sitting for nearly ten minutes I had to get up and go get someone to wait on us. I stopped going to the IHOP at Slaughter and I35 for the same reason.
    If a manager is there, then they’re incompetent. They should walk around and see what’s going on, and who hasn’t been waited on. I’m really tired of the poor service and I think some other restaurant is more deserving of our patronage.

23. William Tymick says:

Our server was very friendly and attended to our every need.

24. Carolyn Powers says:

Loved Ihop The food and service was very good.

25. Carol Sarnowski says:

When I entered the restaurant, there were 2 people waiting to be seated. There also were 2 people waiting to pay their bills. No one was at the front desk. Finally a waitress left the customer she was helping, after apologizing to them, to take care of the customers who had been waiting in front. It bothered me that the waitresses had to leave their customers seated to handle the front desk. This also happened the last time I was there. That time I asked my waitress if there wasn’t a manager there. She said the manager was in the office, and we can’t bother them.

26. Kathy Echtman says:

It’s my favorate

27. darlene wilson says:

Okay, Pancake always a little cold

28. Charmaine Wright says:

How can a restaurant run out of milk when there is a grocery store right next door to it. I know that they can do cash paid outs, because it does happen. They need too teach their cooks on how to cook eggs properly. The waitress must have had something more important in the kitchen than paying attention to the customers. The Hostess acted as if she didn’t care.

29. Joe Johnson says:

While at store #4474 Feb. 14 at 09:55 AM I ordered a meal that came with French toast and two pancakes ,, when I used the syurp on the two , it loked and tast like dish water my meal was runed , the waitress said ” sorry about that” and replaced the dish water syrup with the proper thing… No mention of replaceing the food … At check out I tole the young lady about what had happened and she again , like the waitress said ” sorry about that” and told me she would give me the senior discount, something I would have gotten anyway. The waitress should have offered to replace that part of my meal that was runed by the dishwater sourp, she did not….I was not a happy customer.

30. ervan reeves says:

I enjoy the food and service very much and the waitress new their job

31. mary ann kane says:

the food was wonderful

32. john mulvenna says:

the food was good

33. Danette Wilson says:

I want to send High praises to Serena A at the Cortaro Farms Rd/Cerius Stravenue restaurant!! She is awesome and the best waitress you have there!!!!!! Others are awful compared to her!!!! We come back because of her and only her!!!!!! Please keep her and if you do then you’ll keep my business as well. You have a young man who works the graveyard shift there and he is an Ass and rude!! We would of left if not for her!!!

34. WadeLanierSr says:

I fill out a survey last year and my E- mail was popslanier@charter.net .but it was change to Wade Lanier913@yahoo.com

35. Darlene Bryant says:

The service was excellent and the food was excellent!!!!!!

36. ACAllen says:

We were highly disappointed in our meal today. The server did not understand our needs. We had three small children. We were not given a kids menu. When our meal came our server brought adult meals and drinks. We were charged adult prices. My husband said he would never go to IHOP again. Why weren’t we given a kids menu. We plainly told her the kids would not eat that much when we were ordering.

37. Laura Singer says:

Visited Ihop on 12/23/14 and was greeted by Carrie. the Hostess. Very pleasant and attentive. Also our waitress, Bridgett was very energetic, pleasant and courteous. Food was Awesome! We did not have to wait for our food and the food was warm and delicious! Great Service Indeed!

38. albert burney says:

went to IHOP on 112/24/14, the service was terrible. the food was cold and the waiter was terrible.I have been to IHOP a number of times,but today was the worse

39. Caren Burkett says:

Went two days in a row while shopping and did not get good food either time. Yesterday #2087122341431, food was cool not hot.

40. Deb Stone says:

Always friendly employees. Great service.