IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey

www.tellihop.com – IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey

IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey OfferIHOP-Tag

1. IHOP coupon code

IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey Offer Rules

1. You need to complete the survey within 3 days of purchase.
  2. Coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon or discount offer.
  3. Coupon cannot be changed to cash.
  4. Coupon can only be used once.

IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 5 minutes to finish, 1 open question, need  receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 1 open question, no need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You are can still finish IHOP Survey via smartphone, it may take about 10 minutes to finish

IHOP Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the IHOP survey official site.
  2. Select the language you would like to take the survey and click “Next”
  3. Enter the survey code printed in your invitation and click the “Next” button.
  4. Enter the address of the location you visited and the server number that could be found on your receipt.
  5. Select the answers to the questions or give your ratings based on your visit and click “Next”
  6. Leave your feedback and click “Next”
  7. Select  “Yes”  or “No” to decide whether you are willing to answer 5 additional questions and click ” Next” to finish the survey
  8. Write the validation code on your receipt and redeem it during your next visit to IHOP

More Information about IHOP
IHOP has served customers for over 50 years. Now, there are more than 1,500 IHOP restaurants located in 50 states and the District of Columbia, Canada, Guatemala, Mexico, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. You can find a location near you online easily. 99 percent of IHOP locations are owned by independent franchisees. Their minimum hours of operation are as follows:

Sunday through Thursday 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 7 a.m. to 12 midnight.

IHOP gift cards are available in denominations from $5 to $50. You may purchase an IHOP gift card at any of their U.S. restaurants. You can also order gift cards online. IHOP values your candid feedback so that IHOP can provide you with an exceptional experience every time you visit.

About IHOP Customer Customer Satisfaction SurveyIHOP Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.tellihop.com
Survey Incentive: A coupon code
Host Website: www.tellihop.com
Marketing Support: Mindshare

1. IHOP official website – www.ihop.com
  2. IHOP Gift Cards page – www.ihop.com/restaurant-gift-cards
  3. IHOP Facebook page – www.facebook.com/IHOP
  4. IHOP Twitter page – twitter.com/IHOP
  5. IHOP YouTube channel – www.youtube.com/ihop
How do you like IHOP service?
Cool! Your comments are important!

Rating: 3.9/5 (294 vote casts)

Leave a Reply. Your feedback is important!

Your email address will not be published.

123 comments on “www.tellihop.com – IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey

1. Doug Swindle says:

I want be going back to the Ihop in Searcy Arkansas, store #3090.
    It took a while to get waited on, then got my bill about half way though the meal, never ask for any refills on drinks. When ready to pay I had to wait about 15 minutes for the girl to come get my money and another 10 minutes to bring me my change. The host was on the phone most of the time and it was a personal phone call because my wife and I kept herring her say “put you big girl panties on and get over it.”

2. Dianna Evans says:

Was finally able to successfully do the survey after our visit on 4/2 and received a free milk shake. Tried to do your survey within 3 days after our visit on 4/9 but each time the survey dumped me out or wouldn’t let me complete it. Decided to try it again tonight before I tossed the receipt – finally got in, put in the code and was told it was beyond the 3 days. We are there almost every Wednesday night and had planned to go this Wednesday (may change our mind about that now). We do the Logan’s survey and NEVER have trouble getting to their sight. Your survey is EXTREMELY difficult to get to. Looks like I am not the only one from the comment below! Someone needs to look into it and make it easier to use. It will be interesting to see if my comments receive a reply.

3. Dianna Evans says:

4. Osbaldo Henderson says:

I’m a little upset because as I was filling out my survey comments, got timed out putting in the details and the comments didn’t go through. Could not restart it because the code can only be used once. So sad because the food was good the waitress was great but a bad experience with the manager at IHOP #3007 when I asked if I could get a military discount with my military card.

5. waynel says:

When I received my bill I read on it if you take a survey you get something for half off of something, but after paying the bill and when I got home and went to do the survey,the half off survey was not given back to me, what I have is a receipt with date, trans key, auth.
    code, check, table and server.. I didn’t get a piece of toast with sunny side up eggs, server said that toast is an extra charge. I hope my one more visit to Ihop is better!

6. Robert Kauffman says:

My wife and I had breakfast at store # 948 in Cathedral City, Ca. and were served by Marysol. Everyone should have a Marysol as their server. She was so pleasant, patient, helpful and had a quiet sense of humor.

7. Florene Brookshire says:

Last night, I was at IHOP with my great-grandson (Maddox) and, as usual, the food was delicious – and the service was great – but last night was a little better than usual. We had the nicest server, Chris, who in addition to taking great care of us, also paid lots of attention to my great-grandson and Maddox really enjoyed teasing with the Chris. Not only did he clean his plate, but he was in NO hurry to leave because he had had so much fun!

A big Thanks to a young man who clearly enjoys his job! Way to go, IHOP, for hiring and training such nice young men!

8. Jo Ann Parent says:

The Blackberry crepes are to die for. My girlfriend and I go every Saturday morning and we enjoy them soooo much. They are so YUMMY and Bob the Manager is so nice and mannerly. Saturday mornings are always so busy here in Delaware and Bob manages to find us a seat. Also, our server was awesome; she was very pleasant (Tashina) and mannerly. Loved her personality. Will always return…..love breakfast.

9. Linda O'Connor says:

Our server was very pleasant. She had a big smile on her face every time she came to our table. The restaurant was extremely busy but our food was served hot and fast.

10. Linda O'Connor says:

Our server was very pleasant. She had a big smile on her face every time she came to our table. It was extremely busy but our food was served hot and fast.

11. Holley Angel says:

While I stood in line waiting to be seated I noticed that there was no place for new visitors and paying customers to stand comfortably. I think that it would improve your business substantially and cut the wait time in half if the servers were to take the bill and pay it and return it to the table. Much less wait, not so crowded. Also, if you wanted more participants in this survey, it would help if the receipt was returned to the customer.

12. Jim Hardman says:

Very good service and very good food. It’s become one of our regular stops for a breakfast/lunch.

• Jim Hardman says:

I should add that this was at the Milpitas, CA IHop. Employees have been trained well. Most restaurants where poor service is is because of lack of good training.

13. Monte King says:

I have already filled out a survey and got no response. I am very displeased with the service and the quality of the food . There is so much noise and yelling back and forth that you can,t even talk. The waiter took forever then we did not even get all of the order.I have given my cell phone on your on line survey. My return to IHOP at this time is not certain, after 4times within a week of dissatisfaction I can not say.
    Sincerely
    Monte King

14. Moreton Magid says:

The facility good the Waite staff was great

15. Enrique V says:

The server she is very,very slow, when her server my coffe she dnot if is Decaf, or Regular Coffe,.i ask for decaf,,after 5mntes, she comeback,and the coffe pot is only for 3 cup coffee, and i ask her if the coffee the have more refill,.she dnot,.nothing, she leave the cofee pot there,.and she leave,.when the server my food,.the server food for my wife my douther and my son,,and may is wrong,.the person the server his said leame see and i way for more the 10 mintes for my food,.until i ask her again about my food,,and after 3 or 5 minutes she bring my food,.her name is ,AUDREANN,,never ask her if evrething is ok,,she never ofer extra ,napkins, more coffe,,i.I need to ask for evrething to sombody us,.iven i walk to the server station for napkins,.i hopeso u due somthing about people dnot want to work,.in restaurant or on weekens,.

16. Janeth says:

Ur food was good but ur service was very bad one of ur waitress her name is Kim she was very Ruth and I did’t like the way she talk to us

17. L.E.Thomas says:

My friends and I had lunch at I Hop in the Bronx. The person who serviced our table was named Marie the most helped and pleasant person her customer service is just great. A Plus.

18. Doris says:

great food and good servicer. Jessica was my waitress very efficient and a lovely smile. I ate the Boardman,OH IHop

19. George Cartee says:

I have eaten at Ihop every Saturday for the past three years. TheresaHoward is my favorite serever. Food is always great from week to week. Excellent service always.

20. Sandy Grzeskowiak says:

I recently ate at 10th & Layton Avenue/Milwaukee, WI location with an opinionated person who is always right and the waitress is wrong. Well this time the waitress was RIGHT and she ( the 5 yr veteran waitress) was so polite that I wanted to stand up and applaud! The waitress actually thanked her for checking the menu wording and did not tell her she was stupid or should read the menu better. This waitress had such outstanding tack and diplomacy. I doubt I could be so patient with one customer who snaps at the help!! I will return to this location without the said customer, with new people who appreciate a great waitress!!!!! Thank You.

21. steve Trujillo says:

please bring back buckwheat pancakes. those of us with type 2 diabetes cant eat buttermilk pancakes as they turn immediately to sugar in our systems. whole grain flours DO NOT!!
    and we like pancakes too! please take that into consideration.

And you need more fish on your lunch and dinner menu. tilapia is fine, but more is needed. and less beef !!!!!!

22. Mary says:

This is our second visit at this location and this is the second time our order is messed up. The server was very nice but service goes with good food and this location does not havegood food.

23. Bernice Perez says:

Liked the food and the price, overall a pleasant dining experience, will be going back often.

24. Jan Zupetz says:

Food was very tastey. Large portions. The waitress was very efficient, neat appearance
    and professional.

25. Charles Schilhab says:

The service was great! The server was friendly and very attentive.

26. Norma Mae Burton says:

the services was slow and I had to ask two times for water. The cups are to small . I want a bigger cup for my hot tea. my son said the same think he wanted a cup of coffee not just a sample. My eggs were just right and the hash browns were good

27. Mike Hartensteiner says:

Great service and food

28. Teresa Palmer says:

Very helpful and food excellent

29. Barbara Miller says:

Service was quick and waitress was cheerful.

30. H. Paul Castell says:

Though a busy Saturday AM, the service was good and fast;Food however was very poor in taste! The oil used in frying the eggs, hash browns, etc was extremely old; put a very bad taste in everything. first bad experience I have had at IHOP. Please change the oil when it needs it! Thanks!

31. Margot Sheehan says:

Once a month for the past eight years I have gone to IHOP with 8-12 retired Hartford teachers. We always have the same waitress Tanya O. She is amazing!!! Friendly, competent, efficient, accommodating, witty and extremely attentive. Over the years we have developed a wonderful relationship with her. She knows us well and goes out of her way to make sure each person gets exactly what they ordered. At the same time Tanya watches over all her other tables checking in periodically to ask if anyone needs anything. It is rare in a restaurant that you receive such competent, enjoyable service. We want everyone at the Berlin Turnpike IHOP in Newington to now that Tanya O. is one fantastic waitress!!!!!

32. Diane Hill says:

1-22-14
    My husband and I stopped for breakfast at IHOP Store #5315 on Middlebelt Road in Livonia, MI this morning. Our Server’s name was Shekita. This young lady has a lovely welcoming smile on her face and it comes across in her voice too. Our service was great and she really started our day out right. Just a ray of sunshine. You are fortunate to have her working for you and we were fortunate to have her be our waitress.

33. shane says:

was trying to do my survey on line and i got booted out. 1738012162364 is the code that is printed on my receipt. 110 is the number in front of the servers name. we went there on jan. 21 at approx 630. we just wanted to let you know that our service was great. she was great with our kids, actually got them to eat more than we ever expected.

34. Linda Frost says:

Yesterday I took my son to I-hop and we had a great meal. He ordered the AYCE Pan Combo and I ordered the Crispy Chicken Salad. He’s a very picky 17 yr. old but thoroughly enjoyed his meal! I loved my salad! We each had two of your scrumptious hot chocolates w/ whipping cream! We’ll be back!!!

35. Margaret Hoover says:

Our meal today was terrible! Nothing about the meal or the service was good! We will not be returning to IHOP. The last few times we have gone was not good but today just topped it all! We ordered a Bacon omelet and it had NO bacon. No cheese….nothing but egg!And that after waiting a long time. The BLT was such a mess I was unable to eat it! The sandwich was thrown together!! We have been going to IHOP after church for a long time…but no more! You can do better!!

36. Dawn Allen says:

We eat at I Hop 1-2 times a weeks. We use two girls to wait on us. We will wait the extra time till they have a table open.

37. Jane B Brown says:

TARA, our server was extremely helpful and attentive to our
    orders.