IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey

www.tellihop.com – IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey

IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey OfferIHOP

1. IHOP coupon code

IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey Offer Rules

1. You need to complete the survey within 3 days of purchase.
  2. Coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon or discount offer.
  3. Coupon cannot be changed to cash.
  4. Coupon can only be used once.

IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 5 minutes to finish, 1 open question, need a receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 1 open question, no need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You are can still finish IHOP Survey via smartphone, and it may take you about 10 minutes to finish.

IHOP Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the IHOP survey official site
  2. Select the language you would like to take the survey and click on “Next”
  3. Enter the survey code printed in your invitation and click on the “Next” button
  4. Enter the address of the location you visited and the server number that could be found on your receipt
  5. Select the answers to the questions or give your ratings based on your visit and click on “Next”
  6. Leave your feedback and click on “Next”
  7. Select “Yes” or “No” to decide whether you are willing to answer 5 additional questions and click on “Next” to finish the survey
  8. Write the validation code on your receipt and redeem it during your next visit to IHOP

More Information about IHOP
IHOP has served customers for over 50 years. Now, there are more than 1,500 IHOP restaurants located in 50 states and the District of Columbia, Canada, Guatemala, Mexico, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. You can find a location near you online easily. 99 percent of IHOP locations are owned by independent franchisees. Their minimum hours of operation are as follows:

Sunday through Thursday 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 7 a.m. to 12 midnight.

IHOP gift cards are available in denominations from $5 to $50. You may purchase an IHOP gift card at any of their U.S. restaurants. You can also order gift cards online. IHOP values your candid feedback so that IHOP can provide you with an exceptional experience every time you visit.

About IHOP Customer Customer Satisfaction Surveywww.tellihop.com, IHOP Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.tellihop.com
Survey Incentive: A coupon code
Host Website: www.mindshare.com
Marketing Support: Mindshare

1. IHOP Official Website – www.ihop.com
  2. IHOP Gift Cards page – www.ihop.com/restaurant-gift-cards
  3. IHOP Facebook page – www.facebook.com/IHOP
  4. IHOP Twitter page – twitter.com/IHOP
  5. IHOP YouTube channel – www.youtube.com/ihop
How do you like IHOP service?
Rating: 3.9/5 (540 vote casts)
Tell Your Story About IHOP

Title: Enter a title over 40 characters

How do you like IHOP service, stores or employees? Your sincere voice is helpful and will be heard.

185 comments on “www.tellihop.com – IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey

1. C.L.Smith says:

Friendly servers
    Great food

2. Kathleen Story says:

pleasant dining

3. Diana Norris says:

very good service and food

4. Larry says:

The service that the young people show us seniors is wonderful. They are all very polite and accommodating. The young folks in this restaurant are the only reason we come back time after time.

5. fuckhead says:

why give a srvey if no link exhists????

6. Mary Martinez says:

Food was great, excellent service. Zacharia

7. john Torres says:

We went to ihope on 7/24/14 & to our surprise we had 2 wait 40min the other customers were very upset cause some had 2 wait 4 an hour some others waited longer ! i ask if I could talk 2 the manager ! he send his head waitress over !! this is so bad that a lot of customers left very upset ! the answer I receive was that they had new cooks ! cause they had cut the hours 2 save just like home depot. We really can’t believe that don’t want 2pay their employees so they can have more profit , that IHOP is in Tracy ,cal

8. john Torres says:

9. honey says:

wait was longggggg no freaking airrrrrrrrrrrrrr and shorttttttttt staffed at least our food was hot

10. Jim Ray says:

Food was great !

11. Helen Williams says:

My experience with IHOP was very good. The food was good and server was efficient

12. Carol Schmidt says:

Slow service, high priced. Not warm food

13. manny laino says:

Very helpful and accommodating..

14. Glenford Ross says:

Ihop is a very good rest. To eat.

15. Elaine Skiles says:

The wait was long, food was tepid and the waitress gave me the wrong check!

16. R Kelly says:

The food was very good and the service was very good to
    way to go 5064 Kanesha

17. james knippenberg says:

good go for it, it is a never miss at i hop

18. janes knippenberg says:

an other great trip to ihop , good service and smiles all around. waitress in 300128 angie v. she keeps is smiling

19. james knippenberg says:

hey back to i hop , for sunday breakfast, good service, great smiles, good way to start my day

20. todd McHenry says:

When i asked hostess if there was a table available she told me i could go back and check for myself. christie’s trainee thatserved us what a fiasco

21. John Spray says:

Always excellent service, courteous wait staff.

22. Donald Wetzler says:

My wife and I arrived about 5:30 pm and were going to take advantage of the Senior 2 for 1. When we asked the server if we had to have more than water to take advantage of this program she said she didn’t know. We ordered water and about half way through our meal she came back and told us she checked with the manager and we would have to have more than water so we ordered tea. She never asked what kind and brought us sweetened tea but we like unsweetened. We ordered the 55+ meals and I got ready to pay I was advised these meals did not qualify for the 2 for 1 program. This seems a little late to advise a person of this.

23. Howard Beal says:

The Rest we go to is very nice and the help is always pleasant Never had a bad meal

24. Barry says:

Many times I have filled out the survey that all the servers have requested, but every time I have, I’ve had a terrible time trying to link up with the survey area , you have everything else ahead of what were supposed to be after, it is frustrating and if I can find it this time it will be the last.

25. Graciela Dagnino says:

10048 susan B was excellent

26. Clint Merihew says:

I visited the Pueblo, CO restaurant on 06/30/2014 ad receive the best service. My code 1822063089015 is validation.
    I would like to participate in the survey, however the website is too busy and NOT FRIENDLY. For a person with a MA, this is ridiculous to maneuver.
    Have a great day-

27. Barbara says:

Good service

28. Michal Brown says:

My husband and I ordered off the 55+ menu, I ordered the create your own omelet, which included two pancakes. When the bill came we were charged for a regular omelet with three add ins @.99 each plus $2.49 for pancakes, I questioned her, she said she was sorry but she put the order in wrong, I reminded her that I showed her the 55+ when we discussed my order. She was very nice and talked to her supervisor, she came back with a reduction on the omelet and the add ins but I still had to pay for the pancakes which were suppose to be included in my original order. This is not about the money but it is the principle of the matter. I pondered over this matter for a few days, I felt as though you needed to know about this so it does not happen again. Thank-you for listening.

29. Sandra Aguilar says:

Mi esposo y yo decidimos cenar en IHOP en la ciudad de Camarillo 1620 Daily Drive Camarillo CA 93010. Fue una experiencia desagradable mi esposo ordeno T-Bone yo ordene Swedish crep la orden de mi esposo venía acompañada de ensalada el ordeno vinagre para su ensalada la mesera llevo a la mesa el vinagre y aceite lo botellas estaban extremadamente sucias y el aceite olía muy mal a rancio. Le pregunte a la mesera que clase de aceite era y su respuesta fue no se yo no trabajo en el turno de la tarde y le ise saber que la botella del aceite y vinagre están sucios y grasos. Mis crep estaban crudas, Los boños sucios mal olientes, salí decepcionada no me quedo el deseo de volver a comer i ese era mi restaurante favorito

30. peter j kuzemchak says:

we were there 25 minutes never seen our waitress. only one we seen was the bus person who serve drinks and took our order. food was delivered by another wairess not our. request to see manager, woman comes up not wearing any badge at all. she said i am so and so. i said ok you are not wearing a badge so people will know who you are.

31. James w bright says:

The food was very good and the service was very good to

32. Mike Gerace says:

Great breakfast & good service

33. Gil M says:

Thank you for the Birthday coupon BUT why send a Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity coupon when you no longer offer this item on your menu?

34. paul simonyi says:

Visited Ihop on Tuesday at the 13333 Meridian Ave E, Suite A in Puyallup Wash. we ordered 1 SummerFrtPan Cmb Cannoli Pan Regular Plate at $5.99, and 1 3 Egg/Pancakes with Ham and was charged $7.79 and $8.79 for that one dish per my receipt. I didn’t look at it until I got home and was furious that they would double charge me for my breakfast. Will definitely let them know their mistake.

35. merritt says:

with 3 customer in resteruant it shought not take for after 15 to ask for serive

36. Rebecca Howard says:

Food and service was very good

37. Jean Newhouse says:

I have breakfast frequently at I Hop. I always find the service good and the servers friendly.

38. James Mullins says:

You got all right on the money. It gets real aggravating to always wind up with the customer survey and they all say “Survey” but it isn’t the one I want. What about putting one on that simply says Customer survey and forget all the other stuff, Every one you click on comes up with basically the same thing. ON3 PLACE FOR CUSTOMER SURVEYS , PLEASE > James Mullins KC Mo.. IHOP #3345

39. james knippenberg says:

our sunday trip to i hop is always a pleasure, our waitreess , always a smile and something good to say, we are treated well. witha smile and hot coffee

40. james knippenberg says:

we always look forward to sunday, and going to i hop. good people a great waitress in angie.

Go to IHOP Discussion Forum to view your comment and join our discussion right now!