Bath & Body Works Customer Survey

www.bathandbodyworksfeedback.com – Bath & Body Works Customer Survey

Bath & Body Works Customer Survey OfferBath & Body Works

1. A Bath&Body Works Validation Code

Bath & Body Works Customer Survey Offer Rules

1. Offer may not be combined with any other offer or discount.
  2. Offer cannot be changed to cash.
  3. You cannot use phone orders or web orders to get the offer.
  4. Offer not valid on Gift Cards.
  5. Offer is only valid for Merchandise.

Bath & Body Works Customer Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 5 minutes to finish, 1 open question, need receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 1 open question, no need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Bath & Body Works Customer Survey via smartphone, and it may take more than 5 minutes to finish.

Bath & Body Works Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Bath & Body Works customer survey official site
  2. Enter the 16-digit invitation number located on your receipt and click the “Start” button
  3. Select or write your answers to the questions based on your visit to the Bath & Body Works Store and click “Next”
  4. Enter your age and select the answers to the questions about your personal information and click “Next”
  5. Enter your contact information and click “Next” to complete the survey
  6. Write the following validation code on your survey invitation and present your receipt with survey invitation during your next visit to any Bath & Body Works store.

Bath & Body Works Customer Satisfaction Survey Video by Surveybag

If you have any problem or difficulty to finish Bath & Body Works online customer satisfaction survey at www.bathandbodyworksfeedback.com, refer to the following survey video recorded by Survebag editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to Bath & Body Works customer survey in this article.

More Information about Bath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works offers shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. Bath & Body Works combines the introduction of spa products that are easily used at home with the incorporation of simple rituals into daily life. Bath & Body Works combines traditional spa treatments with botanical and natural ingredients, then develops an extensive collection of advanced, easy-to-use personal care products with proven effectiveness. Bath & Body Works is a division of Limited Brands, Inc.

About Bath & Body Works Customer Surveywww.bathandbodyworksfeedback.com, Bath & Body Works Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.bathandbodyworksfeedback.com
Host Website: www.bathandbodyworksfeedback.com
Survey Incentive: Bath & Body Works validation code
Marketing Support: Service Management Group

1. Bath & Body Works official website – www.bathandbodyworks.com
  2. Bath & Body Works Facebook page – www.facebook.com/bathandbodyworks
  3. Bath & Body Works Twitter page – twitter.com/luvbbw
  4. Bath & Body Works Pinterest page – pinterest.com/luvbbw
  5. Bath & Body Works YouTube channel – www.youtube.com/bathandbodyworks
How do you like Bath & Body Works service?
Rating: 4.2/5 (629 vote casts)
Leave your Comment

222 comments on “www.bathandbodyworksfeedback.com – Bath & Body Works Customer Survey

1. Ging Jersey gal! says:

Hello, Today I when into your B&BW store #910 in E.B. Jersey. I didn’t receive a survey but I wish had cause, Katrina was so helpful in your store I had a coupon and she helped me get the items I need. She checked back with me to see if I got what I need. She was a real Pleasure to work with today. I love Bath & Body works!

2. Ging Jersey gal! says:

I didn’t receive a survey today at B&BW but I wish had cause Katrina was so helpful today. I came in to the E.B store#910 and I had a coupon and she was very helpful with the coupon and checking to see if found everything okay. She is very sweet!

3. GERMAINE says:

I love the SmartSoap Dispenser. I put my in the kitchen. It is great when you are preparing supper. I like the idea of not having to touch anything while mixing up a meatloaf. It was easier while vaccuming sealing meat.

4. gwen spry says:

love,love,love the Bath and Body works

5. Deb Wetzel says:

Bath & Body Works really needs to bring back the Breath Romance Fragrance Collection again. I’m so discusted that now if you want to buy any of these items, you need to get them on either Ebay or Amazon and the cost is totally ridiculous. Ebay was selling a bottle of “Used” lotion for more than $30.00…that is just horrible. The prices for a new bottle was more thant $50.00. Maybe some people can afford those prices, but there is no way I’m paying that much for a used bottle of lotion, and I mean it wasn’t even half full. Please, Please, call the manufacturer and have this product brought back to Bath & Body Works. I know I can afford your prices.

6. tina gonzales says:

I love Bath and Body..

7. tintin says:

I love the spa and candles from bath and body. I keep using it everyday.

8. Lynn says:

I love Bath and Body Works and have always have had a good experience until yesterday. I was at the outlet stores in Birch Run, Michigan. When asked for my email address by the cashier, I told her that I would not give it since they already have it. I told her that I receive daily emails, so there was no needed to give it again. Her comment was, that it needed to be verified. Why? If I’m getting daily emails, it must be correct. When I didn’t get it she rudely turned her back on me and didn’t even say thank you. If I didn’t love your products, I would never go back there.

9. What do i do with my. Coupon that i have to take ten dollars off when you do tne servery says:

Love bath and body works

10. Lynda Meadows says:

How do you get to the dang survey page. Just to much to go thru and I’ve done this many times ?????
    What is going on ????V9M

11. Lynda Meadows says:

Trying to get a validation code and this is a mess…..Makes my head hurt and without this code availability I will never go again. I have spent a lot of money in your Hillsboro Tx store. Without the use of the code I will never go or use your products again..

12. Cathy Prince says:

I always enjoy Bath & Body Works merchandise and give it as gifts all the time.

13. chat duangrudeesawat says:

love Bath and bodyworks!!!

14. loretta says:

always friendly and will to assist you as soon as you walk into the store

15. Debbie Meyer says:

I would like the company to make more of the small 3 oz body sprays

16. Dannielle Roberts says:

I love bath&body works . But I do miss the fruit smelling lotions like cucumber melon ..

17. dorothy hutson says:

enjoyed my shopping at bathandbody,will be returning

18. Roberta says:

Great service!

19. della thomas says:

$10.006

20. Karen Wible says:

They are always very helpful and seem delighted to help and answer any question(s).

21. Ruth Rose says:

customer service was excellent – always enjoy shopping at bath and body

22. maria marquez says:

They are very friendly and helpful at all times.

23. Molly Reidsma says:

I and my friend went into Bath and Body Works to buy small bottles of sanitizers for ourselves. My friend purchased one and I purchased five of the sanitizers with each one having a different scent. The sales associate who rang us at the checkout was very nice and knowledgeable. The five that I purchased were five for $5.00 which was a marvelous savings offer. Bath and Body Works always has wonderful savings offers, and their associates are usually friendly and knowledgeable. The associates also always give me coupons. It is one of my favorite stores.

24. Patricia Powell says:

Much to my disappointment, I visited the store to find my foam soaps I have been purchasing for years. Not only had the packaging changed on the Japanese Cherry Blossom, but the price had also changed dramatically; no longer 4 for $15 but now 4 for $18. Apparently, I was supposed to be consoled with the fact that I had a 20% coupon. Unfortunately, I also had 20% coupons for many years at the original price in the packaging I really liked. You have lost me as a consumer as I can find nice smelling Foam soaps just about anywhere these days at a more affordable price in a packaging I really do enjoy as well.

25. Bonnie Sledd says:

Great service!

26. mary says:

Every time I enter Bath and Body Works I am greeted by a very friendly smiling person always willing to help me.Never left disapointed

27. Tracy Folkerts says:

Billings MT Bath and Body Works Team rocks! Always friendly and very helpful.

28. Pamela McPherson says:

The ladies that work at your Georgetown, Tx location are ALWAYS so helpful.

29. pat little says:

My daughter and I shop at our local store often. We look forward to the sales and the new scents of the season.

30. elsa barnhardt says:

i love the new scents that are coming out so cool and very nice

31. Susan Swanson says:

I love these products and find it difficult to decide.. I might suggest a hand cream and soap that is a Gardener’s choice. It should include pumice, an earthy herbal scent and be antibacterial.

32. Laura Hain says:

Love the candles

33. Laura Hain says:

This is my most favorite store to shop. I love the candles because the fragrance lasts til the candle is burnt down.

34. Gail van Koot says:

I love the products, the sales people are always very helpfu. Also love the sales.

35. darlene gonzales says:

I loved there products and are very helpful

36. Yolanda Rodriguez says:

Excellent Service at Plaza Las America Mall, San Juan, Puerto Rico

37. Jill says:

Love the products

38. vivian zuniga says:

great service

39. Bronda says:

very fast and pleaseant service. Bath and Body Works Military Circle Mall, Norfolk Va.

40. Bridget says:

Purchased Lavender Vanilla Body Wash set and Jasmine Vanilla Body Wash sets along with the
    body lotion and tube creams….LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM ALL…..LIKE THEM SO MUCH I BOUGHT
    THEM FOR MY THREE DAUGHTERS, FOUR GRANDDAUGHTERS AND MORE FOR MY FRIENDS!
    EVERYONE OF THEM LOVED THEM TOO!