KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey

www.talktokfc.com – KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey

KFCKFC Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize

1. $1,000 cash weekly

KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You can enter or win whether you have purchased or not. Purchases will not increase your chance of winning.
  2. Winners are chosen randomly. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries in the weekly Sweepstakes.
  3. Limit 1 Telephone Entry, Internet Entry or Mobile Entry every two 2 weeks; entries received in violation of the foregoing limitation shall be null, void and of no force or effect. Limit 1alternate means of entry per week.

KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 5 minutes to finish, One open question, need receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. One open question, need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still  finish  KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, it may take more than 5 minutes to finish

KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Telephone Entry. Call the toll-free number 1.888.731.4465 listed on certain receipts given to customers at Participating Restaurants, and register your opinions about such restaurants.
  2. Web Entry. Log on to KFC customer satisfaction survey official website to register your opinions ONLY about Participating Restaurants.
  3. Mobile Entry. Text “kfc” on an Internet-enabled phone (smart phone) to 91318 to receive a link to an Internet survey to register your opinions ONLY about Participating Restaurants.
  4. Mail-in Entry. Individuals may enter a weekly Sweepstakes by mail by sending a 3X5 card with their name, full address, date of birth, email address, and daytime telephone number to: Abt SRBI Inc., Attn: KFC CBCC Support Team, 400 Olympic Corporate Center, 3940 Olympic Boulevard, Erlanger, KY 41018.

KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the KFC survey official site.
  2. Click the “Enter” button to start the survey.
  3. Locate the restaurant number on the front of your receipt and click “Next” to continue.
  4. Confirm the store number is correct.
  5. Wait and see if you are a finalist for this week’s sweepstakes drawing.
  6. Enter your full name and phone number.
  7. Select answer to the questions like “How satisfied were you with the friendliness of the employees?” and click “Next”.
  8. Answer the open question about the reason that you would or not recommend this restaurant.
  9. Select answers to the questions about yourself like your gender, age etc.

KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey Video by Surveybag

If you have any problem or difficulty to finish KFC online customer satisfaction survey at www.talktokfc.com, refer to the following survey video recorded by Surveybag editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to KFC customer survey in this article.

More Information about KFC
KFC has served people for nearly 60 years. KFC features Original Recipe, Extra Crispy, Colonel’s Crispy Strips and Honey BBQ Wings, with home-style sides and freshly made chicken sandwiches. There are more than 15,000 KFC outlets in over 100 countries and regions. KFC offer vegetarian items, too. You cam find them at your local restaurants. For information on US franchises, please call 1-866-298-6986 or visit their website at www.yumfranchises.com. For information about international franchises, please call 1-972-338-8100 ext. 4480.

KFC values your opinions. Your feedback will help KFC do business better and serve customers better. Go to www.talktokfc.com to take the survey.

About KFC Customer SurveyKFC Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: www.talktokfc.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 cash each week
Host Website: www.opinionport.com
Marketing Support: KFC Corporation

1. The KFC Customer Opinion Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. The KFC Customer Opinion Sweepstakes Winner List
  3. KFC official website – www.kfc.com
  4. KFC Facebook page – www.facebook.com/KFC
  5. KFC Twitter page – twitter.com/kfc_colonel
  6. KFC YouTube channel – www.youtube.com/user/KFCColonelSanders
  7. KFC Pinterest page – pinterest.com/kfccolonel
How do you like KFC service?
Rating: 3.3/5 (178 vote casts)
Leave your Comment
Tell Your Story About KFC

Title: Enter a title over 40 characters

How do you like KFC service, stores or employees? Your sincere voice is helpful and will be heard.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

144 comments on “www.talktokfc.com – KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey

1. Nompumelelo Mthembu says:

I love KFC Twister.The staff is very helpful and that make me enjoy my lunch even more

2. Nompumelelo Mthembu says:

very helpful

3. bob donnelly says:

the staff is very friendly & helpful.

4. lekoto ben chauke says:

KFC you are my champ,my assitant my social doctor through your best human relationship,you provide best and healthy meals to me and this relieve my wife from cooking chores and this bring happiness to my whole family, i love you KFC, keep it up.

5. lekoto ben chauke says:

everytime i visit your outlt i feel very honoured,respected with your decent dish,respect,smile and clenliness

6. RAYMONDHODGE says:

I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO TO KFC IN BROCKVILLE FOR LUNCH TODAY. I USUALLY ORDER THE 3 PIECE DEAL. NOW THE SALAD IS EXTRA. THIS USE TO BE ALL INCLUSIVE. NOW EXTRA. MY WIFE & I USUALLY HAVE KFC AT LEAST ONCE EVERY 2 MONTHS. BY NO MEANS YOUR BEST CUSTOMER. BUT IT IS NOW TO EXPENSIVE WHEN WE HAVE TO ADD ITEMS ON. WE MAY EAT THEIR AGAIN BUT NOT FOR A WHILE,THERE ARE BETTER DEALS ELSEWHERE. WE ALWAYS ENJOYED OUR MEALS,BUT LIKE MANY OTHERS, WE HAVE TO WATCH OUR MONEY.

7. laura says:

Love kfc chicken hot or cold. It is so true finger licking good good. Great Friday night dinner or any night. Great for Mums, Easy clean up.

8. myra baggs says:

my husband loves kfc he buys the big bucket and freezes it ,every day would be kfc day ,if i give in to my husbands demand for it ….he just loves the crunchy,juicy flavor of the chicken

9. thato says:

yummmmmmmmmmmy restausrant i am loving this

10. Barry Bowes says:

Always good,- always friendly

11. dumisani zondi says:

The service is good. The employees are friendly and swiftly in processing the order. The restaurants are clean.

12. mathekiso serobe says:

vereeniging kfc.good clean,and it has professional staff.customers don’t wait long.

13. ntokozo says:

ME AND MY WIFE WE ALWAYS GO TO EAT AT KFC ON FRIDAYS AND BUY SOME MEET FOR THE WEEKEND. KFC IS NUMBER ONE

14. Patricia Bolaños says:

Me gusta el menú de KFC

15. Patricia Bolaños says:

Me gusta el menú de Kremlin

16. OLGA says:

ME AND MY FAMILY LOVES KFC,WE ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO EATING EAT EVERY WEEKEND!

17. Earnest Dedrick Jr. says:

The customer service at this KFC goes up and down. The employees have a great time talking to each other and laughing. However, the customer is suppose to come first. The girl that was emptying the trash in the restaurant by the door finally took my order. The other employees were busy, but did not even recognize me and walked away. The young lady who was doing the trash, was gonna walk by me to. I had to get her attention. The store # G135044, 6595 Park Blvd, Pinellas Park, FL. This is the only KFC in my area, and I only go when I think they are not busy.

18. Paul L Priddle says:

KFC Chicken was always the best chicken, never greasy, cooked just right, and the fries are something else, keep up the good coooking

19. Darcy Kuchala says:

Our KFC has a great service person named Girley, and she’s at the Falsbridge location in Calgary. she give us assists in choosing and let us know of other items or specials.
    She is a important person to keep around for the customer service end of the business.

20. kenneth bonnar says:

hi i enjoy your chicken. was not happy when they close our KFC in north sydney.
    hope they open a new one. my family eats there most times once a week

21. Debra Weeks says:

We eat at KFC at lease once a week. The service very pleasant , Cashier was polite and quick to serve us . We enjoy the chicken Was very upset when they closed the KFC in North Sydney..but still make the trip to Sydney to have every week thank you.

22. Tricia lovelace says:

I am beyond frustrated with the experience given to me at KFC. To start off I came in at 5:25 ordered at about 5:30 and was told they had no crispy chicken and it would take about 15 minutes to make. I work in the food industry and totally understand that these things happen. So I was fine with waiting that amount of time about 30 minutes had passed and I kindly asked how much longer it would take they said they had my order and reviewed it. The order was wrong I checked over my order twice with the cashier because when she said it back to me the first time and it was completely wrong, so I was supposed to have this issue come about again. When I told the person my order was wrong he said the woman never charged me for an extra breast and wing ,which I don’t know because I never got a recipient , and proceeded to tell me there were none left and I would have to wait another 15 minutes!He told me he could give me a boneless extra crispy breast and I said ok and then he tried to charge me for it. After I finally got home I was still missing the wing they gave me the wrong sized mashed potatoes and I waited roughly 30 ish minutes for fast food. I spent 18 dollars there received no receipt or survey , assuming on purpose, didn’t get the right order and never received a thank you or I’m sorry or any kind of coupon.
    KFC off kosher San Jose, ca

23. gracie_gd@hotmail.com says:

The empolyees

We often stop for our meal here when we have Dr. appointments in Newmarket and until this visit have not been disappointed. With this service on our mind we will eat elsewhere in the future.
    the employees

at store 6316 were having WAY TOO MUCH FUN among
    themselves to bother getting my order right. both my and my wifes order were wrong. unfortunately due to her gluten allergy she could not eat her order because it was on SOFT TACS instead of the HARD CORN that was ordered.

24. tiffany rangier says:

its good

25. Jim says:

Anwsered all my ? Right away.

26. Gene Silvey says:

Couldn’t get to the survey to complete it. Too many choices at “talktokfc.com”
    Like your new chicken bites but wish they were a little less greasy.

27. Cheryl Smith says:

love your chicken the deals you have great food and great atmosphere!!!!

28. Cheryl Smith says:

My visit was extremely pleasant the front counter employee was quick attentive and patient with me as I chose my food hats off to you guys for great employees!!!!

29. Delbert L. Hiner says:

Very pleasant visit. Cashier was polite and quick to acknowledge my order. Was very quick service. I was in and out in short time. Enjoyed very much.

30. James Breland says:

Ate at KFC today. The food was unusually good, well prepared, tasty and hot. So glad we chose KFC.

31. john chilton says:

got good very good service. In the reidsville KFC……So Far

32. David says:

I arrived at the store about 920pm. The cashier was to busy talking to someone. It was not related to the job, it was personal. It took her about five mins to take my order. I don’t think I will be visiting this location again.

33. william winstead says:

I attempted to order some food from KFC in Roxboro(ticket #1913). I made my order and had to sit in line for about 10 minutes. I backed up an went inside and the employees stated the vehicle in front of me was waiting on wings. I felt that the first car could have been moved up and got my order. I felt that they were rude with me an I was not a very important customer. I will most likely not go back to this business. I will tell my friends of this incident today.

34. michael a. lee says:

food was deliscious. service great.

35. KAREN GIMMEL says:

I ALWAYS GET GOOD SERVICE AT KFC VERY FRIENDLY

36. Almeta Overton says:

The chicken had to much salt in it.

37. Ralph Canfield says:

I had to wait 8 minutes for the Biscuits, but everything else was fine.

38. Bob Tucker says:

I have traveled all over this country plus alot of foriegn countries and this is the worst one I have ever visited. Store#C750066 Paso Robles Calif. The help, the attitude, and after my experience never go in a KFC again. This happen on 12/10/13 and happen again on 12/11/13 On the 12/10/13 we went in the store at 645 pm order a chicken pot pie, didnt have, then order 2 pices of white meat ,didnt have, we got couple of hamburgers, that were so so. Went back the next night at 5 15pm. order the 11 pice chicken in a barrel adverstised at $11.00, was told they again had no white meat, then ask for 12 piece so they gave piiece for 1$ 19 .66. we left I was so mad was afraid on raising so much hell. So even if I won $1000.00 dolars take it fire the manger and retrain the employeesTicket #1556

39. ramon romero cabanillas says:

good servis end exelet flavor

40. Lynda Hunter says:

I had the kfc chicken bowl…i love them…love the chicken,coldslaw…it is out of the world…

Go to KFC Discussion Forum to view your comment and join our discussion right now!