KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey

www.talktokfc.com – KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey

KFCKFC Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize

1. $1,000 cash weekly

KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You can enter or win whether you have purchased or not. Purchases will not increase your chance of winning.
  2. Winners are chosen randomly. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries in the weekly Sweepstakes.
  3. Limit 1 Telephone Entry, Internet Entry or Mobile Entry every two 2 weeks; entries received in violation of the foregoing limitation shall be null, void and of no force or effect. Limit 1alternate means of entry per week.

KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 5 minutes to finish, One open question, need receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. One open question, need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still  finish  KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, it may take more than 5 minutes to finish

KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Telephone Entry. Call the toll-free number 1.888.731.4465 listed on certain receipts given to customers at Participating Restaurants, and register your opinions about such restaurants.
  2. Web Entry. Log on to KFC customer satisfaction survey official website to register your opinions ONLY about Participating Restaurants.
  3. Mobile Entry. Text “kfc” on an Internet-enabled phone (smart phone) to 91318 to receive a link to an Internet survey to register your opinions ONLY about Participating Restaurants.
  4. Mail-in Entry. Individuals may enter a weekly Sweepstakes by mail by sending a 3X5 card with their name, full address, date of birth, email address, and daytime telephone number to: Abt SRBI Inc., Attn: KFC CBCC Support Team, 400 Olympic Corporate Center, 3940 Olympic Boulevard, Erlanger, KY 41018.

KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the KFC survey official site.
  2. Click the “Enter” button to start the survey.
  3. Locate the restaurant number on the front of your receipt and click “Next” to continue.
  4. Confirm the store number is correct.
  5. Wait and see if you are a finalist for this week’s sweepstakes drawing.
  6. Enter your full name and phone number.
  7. Select answer to the questions like “How satisfied were you with the friendliness of the employees?” and click “Next”.
  8. Answer the open question about the reason that you would or not recommend this restaurant.
  9. Select answers to the questions about yourself like your gender, age etc.

KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey Video by Surveybag

If you have any problem or difficulty to finish KFC online customer satisfaction survey at www.talktokfc.com, refer to the following survey video recorded by Surveybag editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to KFC customer survey in this article.

More Information about KFC
KFC has served people for nearly 60 years. KFC features Original Recipe, Extra Crispy, Colonel’s Crispy Strips and Honey BBQ Wings, with home-style sides and freshly made chicken sandwiches. There are more than 15,000 KFC outlets in over 100 countries and regions. KFC offer vegetarian items, too. You cam find them at your local restaurants. For information on US franchises, please call 1-866-298-6986 or visit their website at www.yumfranchises.com. For information about international franchises, please call 1-972-338-8100 ext. 4480.

KFC values your opinions. Your feedback will help KFC do business better and serve customers better. Go to www.talktokfc.com to take the survey.

About KFC Customer SurveyKFC Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: www.talktokfc.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 cash each week
Host Website: www.opinionport.com
Marketing Support: KFC Corporation

1. The KFC Customer Opinion Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. The KFC Customer Opinion Sweepstakes Winner List
  3. KFC official website – www.kfc.com
  4. KFC Facebook page – www.facebook.com/KFC
  5. KFC Twitter page – twitter.com/kfc_colonel
  6. KFC YouTube channel – www.youtube.com/user/KFCColonelSanders
  7. KFC Pinterest page – pinterest.com/kfccolonel
How do you like KFC service?
Cool! Your comments are important!

Rating: 3.1/5 (143 vote casts)

Leave a reply. Your feedback is important!

129 comments on “www.talktokfc.com – KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey

1. OLGA says:

ME AND MY FAMILY LOVES KFC,WE ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO EATING EAT EVERY WEEKEND!

2. Earnest Dedrick Jr. says:

The customer service at this KFC goes up and down. The employees have a great time talking to each other and laughing. However, the customer is suppose to come first. The girl that was emptying the trash in the restaurant by the door finally took my order. The other employees were busy, but did not even recognize me and walked away. The young lady who was doing the trash, was gonna walk by me to. I had to get her attention. The store # G135044, 6595 Park Blvd, Pinellas Park, FL. This is the only KFC in my area, and I only go when I think they are not busy.

3. Paul L Priddle says:

KFC Chicken was always the best chicken, never greasy, cooked just right, and the fries are something else, keep up the good coooking

4. Darcy Kuchala says:

Our KFC has a great service person named Girley, and she’s at the Falsbridge location in Calgary. she give us assists in choosing and let us know of other items or specials.
    She is a important person to keep around for the customer service end of the business.

5. kenneth bonnar says:

hi i enjoy your chicken. was not happy when they close our KFC in north sydney.
    hope they open a new one. my family eats there most times once a week

6. Debra Weeks says:

We eat at KFC at lease once a week. The service very pleasant , Cashier was polite and quick to serve us . We enjoy the chicken Was very upset when they closed the KFC in North Sydney..but still make the trip to Sydney to have every week thank you.

7. Tricia lovelace says:

I am beyond frustrated with the experience given to me at KFC. To start off I came in at 5:25 ordered at about 5:30 and was told they had no crispy chicken and it would take about 15 minutes to make. I work in the food industry and totally understand that these things happen. So I was fine with waiting that amount of time about 30 minutes had passed and I kindly asked how much longer it would take they said they had my order and reviewed it. The order was wrong I checked over my order twice with the cashier because when she said it back to me the first time and it was completely wrong, so I was supposed to have this issue come about again. When I told the person my order was wrong he said the woman never charged me for an extra breast and wing ,which I don’t know because I never got a recipient , and proceeded to tell me there were none left and I would have to wait another 15 minutes!He told me he could give me a boneless extra crispy breast and I said ok and then he tried to charge me for it. After I finally got home I was still missing the wing they gave me the wrong sized mashed potatoes and I waited roughly 30 ish minutes for fast food. I spent 18 dollars there received no receipt or survey , assuming on purpose, didn’t get the right order and never received a thank you or I’m sorry or any kind of coupon.
    KFC off kosher San Jose, ca

8. gracie_gd@hotmail.com says:

The empolyees

We often stop for our meal here when we have Dr. appointments in Newmarket and until this visit have not been disappointed. With this service on our mind we will eat elsewhere in the future.
    the employees

at store 6316 were having WAY TOO MUCH FUN among
    themselves to bother getting my order right. both my and my wifes order were wrong. unfortunately due to her gluten allergy she could not eat her order because it was on SOFT TACS instead of the HARD CORN that was ordered.

9. tiffany rangier says:

its good

10. Jim says:

Anwsered all my ? Right away.

11. Gene Silvey says:

Couldn’t get to the survey to complete it. Too many choices at “talktokfc.com”
    Like your new chicken bites but wish they were a little less greasy.

12. Cheryl Smith says:

love your chicken the deals you have great food and great atmosphere!!!!

13. Cheryl Smith says:

My visit was extremely pleasant the front counter employee was quick attentive and patient with me as I chose my food hats off to you guys for great employees!!!!

14. Delbert L. Hiner says:

Very pleasant visit. Cashier was polite and quick to acknowledge my order. Was very quick service. I was in and out in short time. Enjoyed very much.

15. James Breland says:

Ate at KFC today. The food was unusually good, well prepared, tasty and hot. So glad we chose KFC.

16. john chilton says:

got good very good service. In the reidsville KFC……So Far

17. David says:

I arrived at the store about 920pm. The cashier was to busy talking to someone. It was not related to the job, it was personal. It took her about five mins to take my order. I don’t think I will be visiting this location again.

18. william winstead says:

I attempted to order some food from KFC in Roxboro(ticket #1913). I made my order and had to sit in line for about 10 minutes. I backed up an went inside and the employees stated the vehicle in front of me was waiting on wings. I felt that the first car could have been moved up and got my order. I felt that they were rude with me an I was not a very important customer. I will most likely not go back to this business. I will tell my friends of this incident today.

19. michael a. lee says:

food was deliscious. service great.

20. KAREN GIMMEL says:

I ALWAYS GET GOOD SERVICE AT KFC VERY FRIENDLY

21. Almeta Overton says:

The chicken had to much salt in it.

22. Ralph Canfield says:

I had to wait 8 minutes for the Biscuits, but everything else was fine.

23. Bob Tucker says:

I have traveled all over this country plus alot of foriegn countries and this is the worst one I have ever visited. Store#C750066 Paso Robles Calif. The help, the attitude, and after my experience never go in a KFC again. This happen on 12/10/13 and happen again on 12/11/13 On the 12/10/13 we went in the store at 645 pm order a chicken pot pie, didnt have, then order 2 pices of white meat ,didnt have, we got couple of hamburgers, that were so so. Went back the next night at 5 15pm. order the 11 pice chicken in a barrel adverstised at $11.00, was told they again had no white meat, then ask for 12 piece so they gave piiece for 1$ 19 .66. we left I was so mad was afraid on raising so much hell. So even if I won $1000.00 dolars take it fire the manger and retrain the employeesTicket #1556

24. ramon romero cabanillas says:

good servis end exelet flavor

25. Lynda Hunter says:

I had the kfc chicken bowl…i love them…love the chicken,coldslaw…it is out of the world…

26. David Springer says:

The service was extremely helpful,great and the potpie combo was very good.I would order some more of them at store #G135004

27. Barbara says:

My husband and I visited your Store #G020029 today. When we arrived at the counter, we had to wait 10 minutes before we were actually acknowledged and waited on, even though she was aware we were there. When she did wait on us, she rung up two senior buffets for $35.00. After correcting her mistake, which took another 5 minutes, she finally gave us our plates and cups. Upon proceeding to buffet, we discovered many items were out such as biscuits, chicken, etc. I brought this to their attention after once again being ignored for ten minutes. Only when I asked for the manager’s name, did they jump into action and fill items on buffet. My husband went to same girl and boy to request a second plate and they completely ignored him until I yelled at them to see if they saw anyone in front of them. They were absolutely unreal. The food was also cold. We do not plan to return to this restaurant again until we hear that things have improved.

28. cindy says:

they service was bad the food over cooked, salty,orders were wrong they were out of he freeze we had to get the rest when we left the machine was froze up! the manager got into a fight with a customer over his food being wrong and had to wait over 20 min one man was sitting there over 30. refused to give the guy his money back got him different food then thru it on the counter and walked away the place was filthy and the kitchen was also filthy

29. lori organ says:

Not only a 20 minute wait, but NO BISCUITS

30. Jacqueline Thurston says:

I love their food!!!!!

31. J. C. Ray says:

We love the original chicken recipe. It is so good and with the mashed potatoes, slaw and biscuit. This is the most complete fast food meal available. We really enjoy the food at KFC.

32. Terry Murray says:

16 hits BEFORE getting here! Now I can’t take the survey! 16.00 for 10 chix wings! Displeased!

33. audrey farmer says:

visited your store #L660037 today. ordered a 12 piece meal mixed original and extra crispy with coleslaw, mah/gravy and beans . paid for it. 31.88 dollars/cents and when we got home, there was only two pieces of extra criapy when she said it would be half and half and there was no coleslaw. she never said thank you or anything just closed the window…

34. Sandra Albert-Roach says:

The drive thru cashier was very friendly and his energy was appreciated.

35. winnifred Christensen says:

Boneless combo was very good except for one piece which was tough. I love KFC

36. Maureen Nelson says:

The service and employees are great at the location in Campbell, Ca., but the quality of the food has gone down hill. The prices keep going up, but food quality is lousy. I ordered the hot wings, and I have never seen a chicken wing that small! And the green beans were mushy and very salty. KFC used to be pretty reasonable, but not anymore. Very disappointed!

37. T Richter says:

went to the KFC in Lawrenceburg indiana , and we probably will not go back. We always get the buffet and every time you go to get something from the buffet especially the chicken you have to ask do you have any legs or wings in the original and the baked. Most of the time they will say let me get it from the warmer. You might have two or thee small children with you and they bring out one leg then you have to ask again. The food containers are always empty and on a buffet they should be full at all times for your customers so they are not standing around waiting for the food to be put on the buffet. This has happened the last three times we have been there and I have heard other people complain about the same problem. They need to attend to the buffet line and keep all the different pieces of chicken out in stead of just the breasts,all the time. They got it in the warmer so when they get low on a certain piece they need to get it out. I have already seen it where the original and the baked pans have been empty and you would even have to ask them to fill the pan. The people behind the counter need to be paying attention to what the are supposed to be doing. When I pay for food it needs to be there and in a buffet line you should not have to ask for it.

38. paula masters says:

still prefer the original on the bone best