Save-A-Lot Guest Survey

www.savealotlistens.com – Save-A-Lot Guest Survey

Save-A-Lot Guest Survey PrizeSave-A-Lot

1. $100 Save-A-Lot Gift Card weekly

Save-A-Lot Guest Survey Rules

1. You can enter or win whether you have purchased or not.
  2. Prize cannot be transferred or substituted.
  3. Failure to provide required documentation within 7 days of date on prize notification may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.

Save-A-Lot Guest Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. It takes around 10 minutes to finish. There are 2 open questions. Your receipt is needed.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 4/5. No mobile page is for Tablet. There are 2 open questions. You need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page is for smartphones. You can still finish Save-A-Lot Guest Survey via smartphone, but it may take more than 5 minutes.

Save-A-Lot Guest Survey Entry

1. You can go to Save-A-Lot Guest Survey official website and take the survey online.
  2. If you choose to enter by mail, you need to hand-print your complete name, complete address (no P.O. Boxes) , city, state, zip code, telephone number and e-mail address (if you have one) on a 3” x 5” card and mail it in a number ten (#10) envelope to: Save-A-Lot “Survey Sweepstakes”, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437.

Save-A-Lot Guest Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit Save-A-Lot Guest Survey official website.
  2. Click the “Begin Survey” button to begin the survey.
  3. Enter the store number and ID shown on your receipt.
  4. Rate the questions or statements like “Overall, how satisfied were you with your most recent visit to this Save-a-Lot location?” “The overall cleanliness of the store”.
  5. Answer the open questions like your comments about a particular associate.
  6. Select your age group.
  7. Select answers to the questions like “What time of day was your visit?” “Do you spend the majority of your grocery budget at Save-a-Lot?”.
  8. Enter the answers to the questions “Approximately how much do you spend at this and other Save-a-Lot locations each MONTH?” “What percentage of your household’s grocery spending during the past year was at this and other Save-a-Lot locations?”.
  9. Select your gender, annual household income.
  10. Enter answers to the questions “Including yourself, for how many people in your household do you buy groceries?” “How many children under the age of 18 live in your household?”.
  11. Enter your personal contact information like your name, telephone number, etc. and click “Finish”.

Save-A-Lot Guest Survey Video by Surveybag
If you have any problem or difficulty to finish Save-A-Lot online guest survey, refer to the following survey video recorded by Surveybag editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to Save-A-Lot guest survey in this article.

More information about Save-A-Lot
As a discount grocery store with more than 1,000 stores around the country, you can always find one near your home, which provides high quality food and meets your household needs. Other than food, meals under $5, great recipes like Italian recipes, side dish recipes and appetizers are also available online for your reference. As one of the biggest grocery stores in the country, Save-A-Lot cares a lot about customers. You can not only join the smart shopper club to receive the latest promotion information, but also visit its online site to go through specials, recipes and affordable healthier eating with the links at reference links area.

At Save-A-Lot, they carry the quality name brand and private label groceries you need at up to 40% lower prices than conventional grocery stores. On top of that, Save-A-Lot offers 10 for $10 sales several times throughout the year. Check your local grocery ads for the latest prices on discount groceries at a Save-A-Lot grocery store near you. For even greater convenience, sign up for the Save-A-Lot Smart Shopper Club. You’ll get your local grocery store ads delivered by email as soon as they’re available. Plus, you can create grocery lists online, share your recipes with other shoppers, and review recipes and products.

Find the right food with great saving and the chance to win a $100 at www.savealotlistens.com.

About Save-A-Lot Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: www.savealotlistens.comwww.savealotlistens.com, Save-A-Lot Guest Survey
Survey Incentive: $100 Save-A-Lot Gift Card weekly
Host Website: survey.medallia.com
Marketing Support: Medilla

1. Save-A-Lot official website – save-a-lot.com
  2. Save-A-Lot Facebook page – www.facebook.com/savealot
  3. Save-A-Lot Twitter page – twitter.com/savealot
  4. Save-A-Lot specials – save-a-lot.com/specials
  5. Save-A-Lot recipes – save-a-lot.com/recipes
  6. Save-A-Lot smart shopper club – save-a-lot.com/shopper
  7. Save-A-Lot healthy food information – save-a-lot.com/affordable-healthier-eating
How do you like Save-A-Lot service?
Rating: 4/5 (846 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published.

355 comments on “www.savealotlistens.com – Save-A-Lot Guest Survey

1. rick says:

I really like our save a lot store. Its very clean. and the people are friendly!

2. rita helton says:

I love save a lots but wished they carried a little more name brand items. I shop there every month for savings because I am on a budget and have to ensure I get enough to last every month. Thank you for your service.

3. IRMA says:

Looking for a way to get a card, so I can enter for the weekly drawings. I am not looking for more education.

4. IRMA says:

I want to enter the weekly drawing, but can’t find the survey????

5. Patrick Harmon says:

I love the Cedar Hill Store,,, cleanest, friendliest and best store in the area. I drive out of my way to shop there !

6. Anthony Dixon says:

Our family has shopped savalot for years and with five kids to feed we save on average $500 a month. We were so happy when a store opened locally saving us a long trip. However in the past week the local store ran out of eggs on the 20th and today no frozen chicken breasts or tenders not to mention the sad selection of ice cream gallon size. Hey we love savalot and don’t want to lose our home town store, but if this keeps up people will just go back to Walmart to do all of their shopping.

7. Iisha says:

I like shopping at the store. I want to enter in the weekly drawing but I can’t find the survey.

8. Donnie says:

I can’t find the survey!! Is your server down???

9. Kalee Keller says:

I have tried several times and cannot find the survey.

10. Helen Edmonds says:

I can’t find my survey.

11. A Hartokolis says:

I have tried numerous times and have not been able to find the “begin survey” button

12. Vicky Becraft says:

I enjoy shopping at Save a lot they have some really good deals.

13. terrie hetrick says:

cant get survey not any of them

14. amy wing says:

I enjoy shopping at save alot because your prices are reasonable, and sometimes you also have name brands on sale which is awesome. My only complaint is the price of your soda going up for the name brand pepsi even thou it still is cheaper then pricechopper for many people its still alot.

15. Pamela Barnhart says:

I am very pleased with your stores for the value and taste of your foods. I never thought that off brands were just as good but they are, now if I could win I could try even more of them and would for sure

16. dee mooney says:

survey page not available

17. mike todd says:

I tried to do the survey but had no luck but I always enjoy oing to sve a lot in Ashland ohio the store is very clean the staff are very friendly and helpful an you save a lot

18. Pam Barnhart says:

I am VERY glad that save a lot has joined our town food is good and prices are better. Thank you and Welcome to Pacific. Now just let me win for once haha

19. LaDonna Thompson says:

we love to shop at our local save a lot at fairfield il. they a good clean store with a good verity .

20. Tom Last says:

I enjoy shopping a the Franklin, PA Save-A-Lot. The store is always clean, the staff are always helpful and professional. The price are very low, especially for senior citizens on fixed income like myself. . Thank you for having a Save-A-Lot in Venango County, PA.

21. Rooty says:

Visited you Potosi, MO store today. I found several bargains to purchase. My only complaint is that you do not have any food items or products for diabetics other than diet soda.

22. Kay Barnes says:

Good prices and products!!!

23. Richard A Botos says:

I love Save-a-lot it’s a great store to shop at? The prices are good and they have a large verity of food to choose from !!! There Employee are always friendly and helpful…

24. peter chimel says:

great selection and pricing

25. Mary Gaskins says:

I could not do the survey because I do not have a Java Script. I just wasted my time. Have a great day.

26. Betty J Jones says:

Very quick and easy to get through store and checkout employees are cordial.

27. Larry says:

Today makes twice that we have driven 20 miles one way (to Chiefland) to buy meat on the first day of Sav a Lot’s 3 day meat sale and they have NOT had the specials. The butcher said it “was gone” and their wouldn’t be any more! He was too busy talking to someone on his cell phone to even answer my questions! No rain checks! What the heck… why advertise a sale and not even have enough to last more than a few hours on the 1st day of their sale? I won’t be trusting their store ads any more! I am totally fed up with them!

28. marilyn hayes says:

I like shopping at save a lot they help me save on my food bill

29. Ira D Jinkins says:

Very friendly and courteous, a great selection and clean store with great prices.

30. Jess says:

I shopping at save a lot its my favorite store since its just me and the only store close by for walking

31. Keelia Paul says:

I was pleasantly surprised at some of the prices.

32. Nora Keller says:

Enjoy shopping at Save-a-Lot

33. Lee Ann Sarver says:

I love my save a lot. The people are very king and always willing to help. Their products are very good and the prices are much easier on my wallet.

34. Portia D White says:

PORTIA WHITE

I AM A SAVE A LOT SHOPPER AND I CERTAINLY APPRECIATE THE COST EFFICIENT PRICES (954)709-6534

35. Richard Bayer says:

I enjoy shopping at save-a-lot because I get my monies worth

36. Karen Vuylsteke says:

I am in the store at lease once a day I love my people !!!!!!

37. Harriett Day says:

I love the people that work at the store I shop. they always help when you need it. They always have a smile. I like shopping there.

38. Maria Van Core says:

I enjoy shopping at this grocery store. All the sales representative there are so kind and very helpful.
    I greatly appreciate that your store has wonderful and respectful workers.

39. shirley brooks says:

The employees are so friendly and helpful!

40. nelson.green says: