Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Rules

1. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received
  2. Each prize must be accepted as awarded
  3. The prize has no substitution and can not be transferred
  4. All surveys and entries become the property of Nebraska Furniture Mart

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Entry

1. Online. Visit the Nebraska Furniture Mart customer survey official website to finish the survey
  2. Phone. You can call 1-800-276-3127 to learn more about the survey and complete the survey

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Log on to the Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer survey official website
  2. Choose the language you prefer to take this survey
  3. Enter the Survey Access Code to continue the survey
  4. Follow the instructions to finish the survey

More Information about Nebraska Furniture Mart
There are lots of discount and coupon message on Nebraska official site at www.nfm.com. Fitness free delivery is available for purchases of $599 or more. Email sign up will offer you $25 off on everyday low price purchase of $249 or more.

You can find a Nebraska Furniture Mart  in Omaha, Kansas City and Des Moines. Low price is guaranteed. Delivery charges are based on many variables such as the number of items, weight, size, and distance. They now deliver within a 300 mile radius from each store. Nebraska Furniture Mart eGift Card can be purchased online. It’s a great gift for your friends, and family.

About Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction SurveyNebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey
Survey Website: opinion.nfm.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 Nebraska Furniture Mart Gift cards
Host Website: androfact.com
Marketing Support: Agility Metrics

1. Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winner List
  3. Nebraska Furniture Mart official site – www.nfm.com
  4. Nebraska Furniture Mart Facebook page – www.facebook.com/nfmfans
How do you like Nebraska Furniture Mart service?
Rating: 4.6/5 (2522 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published.

582 comments on “opinion.nfm.com – Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey

1. Merle Alexander says:

Outstanding service from Jesi G. x36503 in Clive. Very helpful and knew the various carpet lines and answered all our questions. Was patient with no pressure, which was appreciated. Would recommend her to everyone!

2. Michael McCann says:

Steve Fleshman was very helpful.

3. Paul E. Allen says:

You can find anything you want at Nebraska Furniture Mart. Very cool concept. We will be back soon.

4. Russ Mueller says:

Friendly and helpful when I was shopping for appliances and furniture.

5. Karyn Smith says:

Terri D was great help with mattress & bed. Jim L was helpful with lamps. Brittany O knows your tablet system well for buying nightstands. Delivery folks did not have all the bed parts. We came back to store but waited 2.5 hours on loading dock to figure out missing bed parts. Buying was great, but dock experience VERY frustrating.

6. Lori Rinard says:

My Sales person was Rick Marsteller. I went in looking for patio furniture, found what I needed and Rick assisted me in getting everything I needed. He was a big help.

7. Stephen Thompson says:

Our sales person was Debbie Walker and what can I say what a delight. She went the extra mile made 100% sure that I was happy and 150% sure my wife was happy rating her on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the best I would give her a 15. Thank you Debbie Walker and Nebraska Furniture you have customer for life.

8. Stanley Marram says:

Steven Fleshman was my phone salperson he was fantastic in helping me place an order for a Maytag dishwasher.He was patient, helpful and very professional, gave me feature and benefits on the dishwasher and Nebraska furniture Mart and you could tell that he was proud of his company and his position within the company. The dishwasher was installed today 5/15/2015
    the crew also did an excellent installation. I am a retired furniture sales and management for total 35 years I always preached” hire the best and you will be the best”so I say the Nebraska furniture Employees i have net certainly meet that criteria
    r

9. laurie baratta says:

very helpful an awesome experience

10. Elizabeth Johnson says:

I have never bought a piece of furniture sight unseen over the phone, but Tina Richter helped me feel much better about the process. Love my new sofa!

11. samir says:

thanks nebraska furniture

12. Harold King says:

Salesman Adam M x36529 was very professional and was well schooled on each product shown.

13. Gary L Nelson says:

Michael M x67898 very helpful

14. Sandy says:

Ethan and Eric helped me choose and learn how to use the new 8.1 for windows. I had a great experience.

15. rosa mena says:

the store is great, has everything and costumer service is super.

16. gary lee rowe says:

can not set up email account

17. Narindra N Sikka says:

Betsy B was very helpful

18. bill russell says:

Susana G was very helpful, gave us great instructions on how to pick up our item Overall great experience

19. Gilbert Tidman says:

I would like to thank Catherine B x66746 for helping me pick out a Microwave for my home. I did not have my wife with me at the time and it was good to have a womans point of view. My wife realy like it when I got it home. I also found that the cost was a good price for what I got, I looked it up on the enternet when I got home and found that I got a good deal.

20. eileen slane says:

very knowledgeable… not pushy

21. Jeanette Callaghan says:

The clerks were very courteous and helpful on Friday, May 1, 2015. It was starting to get very busy with lots of customers, but the staff was very polite and on task. Thanks for a wonderful shopping experience.

22. Colleen Sulsberger says:

Always a lot to look at and choose from

23. Cathy Petrick says:

Nebraska Furniture Mart is my favorite store to shop in. I love the variety and quality of items.

24. Cheryl Fair says:

Ira George was extremely helpful to me when I purchased my new HP Laptop during the Berkshire event. Very much appreciated.

25. Lana Crane says:

Tracy B was very helpful in finding Homecrest replacement cushions, and ordered thm for me.

26. Donna Jean Dietschy says:

Bought several items of furniture yesterday at NFM in Omaha. My husband and I bought our first furniture downtown at an old store and have bought everything since our 45 years of marriage in your store. Maybe not your biggest customers, but we are very loyal and would never shop anywhere else. Thanks for the years of great service. Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting Melissa G x24798 and Sharon B x24657 Both ladies very knowledgeable and helpful.

27. Betty Foley says:

Doug C x66619 was wonderful! He was helpful, friendly and fun! Made my first shopping experience at NFM PERFECT! Bought a beautiful bed, with all the trimmings, for my grandson! Doug also told us where we could have lunch/sandwich place in store. We will definitely shop there again!

28. Terry Baxter says:

Eric Auth did an excellent job in assisting us with purchasing a new stove. We shop NFM frequently and always return because of the professional staff.

29. Matilda Battaglia says:

Our sales person was Marina A x66454 Very Good

30. Matilda Battaglia says:

Marina did all she could to be helpful. She showed me a lot of options and spent the time with me and my daughter. I just thought the store was large but cozy and inviting. I will return. Can’t wait for my furniture to be delivered.

31. Maureen says:

Service was great and the store was impressive!

32. Jane Blackerby says:

Service was great and the salesperson answered all of our questions fully.

33. Heriberta Chavez says:

Loved the appliance that was purchased in NFM. Thanks to the help of Antonio C x24012 our sales person who explained very well what was needed to do to set up the computer.

34. vani v kotcherlakota says:

I have recently been to NFM and bought sleeper sofa and love seat. My sales person was Chad Beemer. He has been very courteous, extremely helpful and took care of the entire transaction from beginning to end. I thought I will take this opportunity to personally thank you and your team for such good service

35. Yvonne Ross says:

I just purchased Laminate Wood flooring and had it installed by Casey #796 and Install Mgr. Tim. I greatly appreciate both of their information on the difference on the flooring and how it would be installed. With their knowledge I changed the quality of flooring and with the help of Marla Jensen in pricing of the product it was a great upgrade choice.

36. arthur hayes says:

the salesperson that helped my wife and i was very helpful she was able to answer our questions and was very nice about it. SHE IS A VERY NICE AND A VALUABLE PART OF THE N.F.M. TEAM.when in that department in the future i will ask for Sherry K X 24609

37. Patti lohman says:

Very good service. Great selection of products.

38. Richard Hauber says:

Kevin Cred was very helpful and showed us all the options for our flooring bathroom

39. judy angus says:

Ellis and Stan were very helpful with our new laptop purchase at the Texas store.

40. Thomas Mathew says:

wonderful service and awesome showroom with variety of collections