Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Rules

1. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received
  2. Each prize must be accepted as awarded
  3. The prize has no substitution and can not be transferred
  4. All surveys and entries become the property of Nebraska Furniture Mart

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Entry

1. Online. Visit the Nebraska Furniture Mart customer survey official website to finish the survey
  2. Phone. You can call 1-800-276-3127 to learn more about the survey and complete the survey

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Log on to the Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer survey official website
  2. Choose the language you prefer to take this survey
  3. Enter the Survey Access Code to continue the survey
  4. Follow the instructions to finish the survey

More Information about Nebraska Furniture Mart
There are lots of discount and coupon message on Nebraska official site at www.nfm.com. Fitness free delivery is available for purchases of $599 or more. Email sign up will offer you $25 off on everyday low price purchase of $249 or more.

You can find a Nebraska Furniture Mart  in Omaha, Kansas City and Des Moines. Low price is guaranteed. Delivery charges are based on many variables such as the number of items, weight, size, and distance. They now deliver within a 300 mile radius from each store. Nebraska Furniture Mart eGift Card can be purchased online. It’s a great gift for your friends, and family.

About Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction SurveyNebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey
Survey Website: opinion.nfm.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 Nebraska Furniture Mart Gift cards
Host Website: androfact.com
Marketing Support: Agility Metrics

1. Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winner List
  3. Nebraska Furniture Mart official site – www.nfm.com
  4. Nebraska Furniture Mart Facebook page – www.facebook.com/nfmfans
How do you like Nebraska Furniture Mart service?
Rating: 4.6/5 (193 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

671 comments on “opinion.nfm.com – Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey

1. Nick McCarty says:

Travis Devlin was very helpful and knowledgeable with my TV purchase.

2. Mark Goodrich says:

Great service by Steve DeYoung

3. Jim R says:

The sales people, Les, Tim and Steven were excellent. They were knowledgeable and helpful. They were all having problems with the tablets they use on the day we were there. We bought several items.
    At check out, the supervisor who was overseeing the new cashier lacked customer service skills. Her attitude was poor and it appeared to make the cashier uncomfortable.

4. Carol Steging says:

I love Nebraska Furniture Mart. You might say I’m kinda addicted to this store. I can shop there for hours & never get tierd of looking at all the awesome things that you have for sale. I purchased a Jewelry Armorie tonight. I love it. Can’t wait till tomorrow to get it put together & have in my bedroom. It will fit just right in a special place . A special young lady named Caitlin Gregory really helped me so much in making my decision of purchasing my Jewelry cabinet. She went out of her way to get it brought down closer on the floor so I could really take a better look & mess with this piece of furniture. We talked for a good while about storing all kinds of jewelry, etc. etc. She made my visit to Nebraska Furniture Mart a wonderful shopping experience. Outgoing personality & great salesperson that went the extra mile to assit me. I will return soon & do more shopping probably for early Christmas gifts for myself first. I took several pics of items I hope to purchase in the near future when I can afford to spend more money.

5. Kim J says:

Helpful with the purchase of an Ipad….

6. Lilly Kennedy says:

Matthew H. was extremely knowledgeable during my search for a new dishwasher. He listened to my needs and directed me in my final decision. I am looking forward to having it delivered & installed. Survey Access Code: 72480813

7. Lilly Kennedy says:

Rashonda A. was very helpful in assisting me in the purchase of a new mattress. She listened to my needs and directed us in the right direction. My only disappointment is the fact I had to pay for delivery. We live here in Omaha and felt the charge was extremely high. The delivery crew was very good. Respectful and careful in carrying in and setting up the mattress & box springs. Survey Access Code: 72480839

8. Duane Frazier says:

Tim c did a great job. 72293745

9. Helen Rowe says:

Loved the selection.

10. Dottie Murphy says:

Jason Adami was extremely helpful today when we purchased a new TV. Thank you very much Jason.

11. Karen Scott says:

I don’t know if my response was even credited to our salesperson because I was not asked for my survey access code and could not find a place to enter it on your website. Salesperson was great, website not so great! Our salesperson was Melisa Lira in Computer Sales.

12. Nancy Griffin says:

On my first visit to Nebraska Furniture I found just the sofa I was looking for. My salesman and all other personnel were extremely friendly and helpful. Thank you kindly.

13. Angie McKay says:

I bought a GE dishwasher and I love it!

14. Marsha Wolven says:

The service I received was excellent. The sales person, Catherine Block, was up to date on refrigerators. She was very helpful to us in choosing what we needed.
    We can’t say enough good things about your delivery practices and personnel. Previously we had a dishwasher delivered and installed by your personnel. They were polite and fast. (We will not buy from stores that use third parties to deliver and install. There is no personal touch). We would recommend NFM’s sales and services to all. Thank you

15. Barb McGee says:

We were helped by several people while at Nebraska Furniture Mart. We are from out of town, so it was important that we got answers on that particular day. The only person who helped was Mark Boren. He literally went out of his way to contact several people to get us the answers we needed. We ended up buying the furniture piece simply because he got us what we needed. It’s hard to find good customer service let alone GREAT customer service. Mark provided this for us. Thanks Mark!

16. Lynn says:

Steve S x24642 was great..he is very helpful.

17. shelley frevert says:

Bought a set of kitchen appliances and salesman (Curt) was very helpful and honest. Good experience overall.

18. Bill N. Brannon says:

Kim the phone sales lady was great. The delivery men left a lot to be desired. They were late arriving. Did not remove all tape or styrafoam. Did not unpack and install shelves. The shorter of the 2 seamed upset because he had to remove frig door handles to get into the house. They seamed to be in big hurry.

19. Jerry Downie says:

Sales person was very helpful Patricia S x42331.

20. Robert Furman says:

We are very satisfied customers. We do all our shopping for furniture and appliances at NFM. We have always been treated well. Our salesman was well informed about the appliance we were interested in. Our trip was a pleasant experience. We made trips to NFM when we lived in Monument, Colorado.

21. Carol Doty says:

Deborah Vaughn really made our first trip to NFM very enjoyable and made us feel appreciated. She was very knowledgeable, friendly, and knew everything about the items we were wanting to purchase. WE WILL BE BACK to made other purchases.

22. James Hogg says:

Chelsea Cooley was Very helpful!!! We had our daughter and her son with us, and Chelsea was very courteous with all of us – even the 19 month old!

23. Marva Keeth says:

We were there for hours picking out mattress and furniture our salesman was awesome.

24. keith matteo says:

very helpful with my purchase

25. Curtis White says:

Debbie walker was very helpful. Planning to go back and purchase more based on the customer service I received.

26. Janet Bullock says:

I found Roberto to be willing to answer all my question. He took the time to explained how things worked.

27. Andrew K. Anderson says:

We have bought 90% of our furniture from you for both our houses, Shawnee, Ks and Shell Knob , MO. and have been very satisfied with the Delivery and the Quality of the Furniture.

28. Cynthia Novak says:

I called NFM asking about a sale and the person I talked to was cedric W x28560 he was very nice and very helpful .

29. Tom Hewett says:

Roberto B x24463 was very knowledgeable and helpful when purchasing our Samsung washer and dryer. A very friendly and polite young man.

30. George Davis says:

We had a very good experience at Nebraska Furniture Mart in The Colony, Texas. Chad Cox was very helpful in helping us locate and choose the bathroom vanity, mirrors, and ceiling fans that we needed for our remodel. We really appreciate his extra time and trouble. He went the second mile for us.

31. Shad Poore says:

I was extremely satisfied with John Dopcia’s assistance while I was looking for carpet. He was very knowledgeable about the carpet we selected.

32. Harriet says:

Have purchased quite a bit at NFM. This was the first time that sales people were not readily available. In general, the service is wonderful!

33. Ani says:

Tim C was really helpfull

34. Kaye Harmon and Terry Harmon says:

Amazing service, excellent prices, and quality items.
    I would definitely recommend Nebraska Furniture Mart to all of my family and friends.
    Joe in the furniture department helped my husband and I find exactly what we were looking for!!
    Thank you so much and God Bless.

35. louise kramer says:

Steve was very pleasant, knowledgeable and efficient in providing information on the mattresses we were considering. He also informed us of all conditions of the sale. Thank you Steve.

36. David Beets says:

Travis Scott was extremely nice, very helpful and knowledgeable, about the merchandise we were buying, explained everything in detail. He knows where everything is at if you ask for a certain item can take you right to it, tells you what fabric it is and if it comes in other colors. Very helpful.

37. Nancy Pate says:

Tried to take satisfaction survey but led me other places. I had a very good experience with
    Melody # Tx67044. She was very helpful. Bought a couch from the Clearance area.
    Nancy Pate 7/31/15

38. Nancy Frederick says:

It was nice as I expected. The clerk was very knowledgeable of the products we asked about included where everything was located in the store.

39. Block, David says:

Rob Applegate was extremely helpful in finding a dishwasher that fit the very tight dimensions I had available, and within the price bracket I desired. He was great.

40. SHARON HOPPE says: