Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Rules

1. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received
  2. Each prize must be accepted as awarded
  3. The prize has no substitution and can not be transferred
  4. All surveys and entries become the property of Nebraska Furniture Mart

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Entry

1. Online. Visit the Nebraska Furniture Mart customer survey official website to finish the survey
  2. Phone. You can call 1-800-276-3127 to learn more about the survey and complete the survey

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Log on to the Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer survey official website
  2. Choose the language you prefer to take this survey
  3. Enter the Survey Access Code to continue the survey
  4. Follow the instructions to finish the survey

More Information about Nebraska Furniture Mart
There are lots of discount and coupon message on Nebraska official site at www.nfm.com. Fitness free delivery is available for purchases of $599 or more. Email sign up will offer you $25 off on everyday low price purchase of $249 or more.

You can find a Nebraska Furniture Mart  in Omaha, Kansas City and Des Moines. Low price is guaranteed. Delivery charges are based on many variables such as the number of items, weight, size, and distance. They now deliver within a 300 mile radius from each store. Nebraska Furniture Mart eGift Card can be purchased online. It’s a great gift for your friends, and family.

About Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction SurveyNebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey
Survey Website: opinion.nfm.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 Nebraska Furniture Mart Gift cards
Host Website: androfact.com
Marketing Support: Agility Metrics

1. Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winner List
  3. Nebraska Furniture Mart official site – www.nfm.com
  4. Nebraska Furniture Mart Facebook page – www.facebook.com/nfmfans
How do you like Nebraska Furniture Mart service?
Rating: 4.5/5 (1987 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published.

481 comments on “opinion.nfm.com – Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey

1. Patti says:

We spoke with several sales people. They asked if we needed help but were not pushy. The sales person we purchased was friendly and knowledgeable. Her name is Trisha Price. THe only glitch was the price of the leather warranty. She thought it was 20 $ cheaper than what we ended up having to pay.

2. Courtney says:

Survey Access Code: 56833813
    My sales person was Lisa Harvey she was very helpful and knowledgeable. I love my couch it looks absolutely beautiful! Thank you

3. RICHARD GAAR says:

I dealt with Brenda Minor with our purchase of our order #58970555. She was very helpful and extremely knowledgeable with your product line and services. This was not our first time dealing with Ms. Minor and, as previously, she was very professional and went out of her way to make certain that we were happy with our order (which we were). She is a true asset to Nebraska Furniture Mart!!!

4. vickie long says:

Purchased a tablet and was very pleased with the service I received. I would definetly recommend to my friends and family!

5. MARLA R. LONGENECKER says:

very helpful and friendly service. thank you Marcy V.

6. Howard Phillips says:

Cedric S was very informative and helpful with our questions.

7. melese m desta says:

amber nivongsa in phone she help me and she understand my accent I purchase and I say great experience and very good selesperson

8. melese m desta says:

9. Stacey says:

James in phone department was extremely helpful, friendly and made the transaction quick, efficient and fun. Great experience!

10. Kathy Evans says:

We had a great experience at NFM. Our sales person was friendly and very helpful. He answered all our questions and gave us time to think about our purchase with no pressure.

11. victoria worley says:

I wish I would have gotten the young man, who waived us down as he could tell I need a salesperson, walked towards us and then walked past us to take care of a customer to the left of us. My husband looked at me and we both thought what? I don’t know if it was because the couple was a black man and white woman, but the young sales man didn’t want to look me in the eye. I walked around then to find a young lady who I was more than willing to give the sale to. I told her you get the sale….look at him, he was rude and he didn’t get a sale from those people, as they ended up not buying. I will say that NFM does have some rude, unhelpful people working there I believe just for the sake of having a job, but there are some really great helpful sales people too.

12. Murali Kuracha says:

Excellent and More helpful

13. Darlene Beran says:

Great products and service.

14. William Keeling says:

Good experience. Amazed at how quickly our order was processed and completed in spite of the fact that the store was terribly busy.

15. MM Cain says:

Our salesperson, Jake K. was very helpful with answering questions and getting us the best price possible on our recent purchase. We appreciate the knowledge and the pleasant helpful attitude of the NFM salespersons.

16. Mike Cook says:

NFM is great

17. Megan says:

My husband and I will forever be loyal customers. We are slowly building our home with the things we want with NFMs interest free offers with the store credit card.

18. Jane Blackerby says:

Everyone was very helpful and very knowledgeable about everything.

19. Brice MONKAM says:

Hello,
    I have purchase my washer and dryer at your store yesteday and get it at my house the next day i have had a really good experience. The sales person have been very helpful.

20. John says:

We’ll knowledge on the product we looked at.thanks Gary Faust

21. Elaine Neighbors says:

We have purchased several items @ your store in the last couple weeks and have had a really good experience. The store personal have been very helpful.

22. Rick Moreno says:

Had an issue with a product bought the day before. The front desk was very helpful as was Mr. Rick Gray. Thank you for helping me out!

23. phil henke says:

works for me

24. Ben/Klara Meseke says:

Jonathan was a great salesman and answered all our questions.

25. Robert Huffman says:

Mariana Phipps is a true sales professional and was very helpful. The delivery team was also on time and very efficient. Just another great experience with NFM.

26. Nancy Mater says:

Had great service. Our salesperson was Eric C and he was very helpful.

27. Debbie Bettencourt says:

Chris De Tar Newbert was so helpful on our fact finding trip, that we made sure to seek him out when we were ready to purchase our bed. His degree of helpfulness and professionalism exceeded our expectations. We had the complications of a bedding claim and an issue delivery. He work through the issues and provided us the confidence the issues were solved.
    Sincerely,
    Debbie Bettencourt

28. deborah chambers says:

very confusing

29. Pam Welch says:

Barb Grady was very patient and helpful to us in choosing just the right carpet for our home!Thank you.

30. Susan Nedved says:

Not pushy, very helpful

31. nancy smith says:

we went to buy a new washer and dryer…the salesman was wonderful and answered all of all questions..very patient with my husband and I, also not pushy for us to get extras we didn’t need…very happy with our new washer and dryer :)

32. Jim Haack says:

The sales rep (Ty) was very helpful to me as I was looking for a new laptop. He showed and explained various models in my price range that would fit what I was looking for. I was able to choose, and purchase, one that met my criteria. He was very friendly and knowledgable, but not pushy.

33. Kayleigh Chung says:

My husband and I are huge fans of NFM and its product lines; with a majority of our home furnishings being purchases from the store.
    The staff are friendly, helpful and extremely knowledgeable without ever being intrusive or influencing.
    From the vast product range, staff attention, to purchase experience and final delivery, NFM has never failed to satisfy.

34. William Huebener says:

Very friendly. Answered all of my questions and explained everything in detail.

35. Debbie Jespersen says:

The service was good, the sales lady was very polite & helpful. But, I was very disappointed with my purchase once I got it home. I purchased a lamp, and one of the pieces was missing. Found this out after I got it almost all put together. I should have known something was wrong. When I was handed the box in the drive thru at NFM, the box contents looked like they had been kind of forced into the box as if someone had already purchased this particular lamp and returned it. My husband returned the lamp, and was asked if he wanted to exchange it. He didn’t know that he could trust getting a full lamp the 2nd time so he said “no.”

36. keith schroll says:

the sales person was very helpful and didn’t try to sell me something I didn’t need

37. keith schroll says:

tyler was very helpful he explained things very well so a dummy could understand an not over explain it