Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Rules

1. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received
  2. Each prize must be accepted as awarded
  3. The prize has no substitution and can not be transferred
  4. All surveys and entries become the property of Nebraska Furniture Mart

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Entry

1. Online. Visit the Nebraska Furniture Mart customer survey official website to finish the survey
  2. Phone. You can call 1-800-276-3127 to learn more about the survey and complete the survey

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Log on to the Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer survey official website
  2. Choose the language you prefer to take this survey
  3. Enter the Survey Access Code to continue the survey
  4. Follow the instructions to finish the survey

More Information about Nebraska Furniture Mart
There are lots of discount and coupon message on Nebraska official site at www.nfm.com. Fitness free delivery is available for purchases of $599 or more. Email sign up will offer you $25 off on everyday low price purchase of $249 or more.

You can find a Nebraska Furniture Mart  in Omaha, Kansas City and Des Moines. Low price is guaranteed. Delivery charges are based on many variables such as the number of items, weight, size, and distance. They now deliver within a 300 mile radius from each store. Nebraska Furniture Mart eGift Card can be purchased online. It’s a great gift for your friends, and family.

About Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction SurveyNebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey
Survey Website: opinion.nfm.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 Nebraska Furniture Mart Gift cards
Host Website: androfact.com
Marketing Support: Agility Metrics

1. Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winner List
  3. Nebraska Furniture Mart official site - www.nfm.com
  4. Nebraska Furniture Mart Facebook page – www.facebook.com/nfmfans
How do you like Nebraska Furniture Mart service?
Cool! Your comments are important!

Rating: 4.5/5 (826 vote casts)

Leave a reply. Your feedback is important!

304 comments on “opinion.nfm.com – Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey

1. Kimberly says:

You have terrible service and install and won’t fix anything that I have already paid for your service manager is awful and not helpful. You have made my life so difficult when all you have to do is send someone to fix the problem but you are too busy. I think you are awful.

2. Tom Dobson says:

Jim M @ x23985 was very helpful not just once but twice in the same day. Even though we were getting free upgrades to our phones he was very nice and explained everything perfectly. Really enjoyed the transaction. Keep up the good work!

3. Theresa Cessor says:

The salesmen in both departments I shopped in today were very knowledgeable and helped me make the right choices for me.

4. Cathy Evert says:

Tammy was awesome in helping me purchase a new mattress and box springs! Will definitly recommend her to friends.

5. Lori says:

We recently purchased a new TV and wireless surround sound from Norman. He was super helpful and very patient while we were trying to make a decision. It was an easy process and we are very happy with our purchases.

6. Collette Miller says:

Bought a sofa tables sales people very helpful I had to use a wheelchair security personal was very helpful I have recently moved back from NC always have shopped neNebraska furniture Mart. Glad to be back!

7. William H. Pfeffer says:

We were pleasantly surprised at the helpfulness of the sales staff. we went to the department we were interested in, and very quickly there was a salesman there to help us. Very knowledgeable about our needs, and curteous in every way.

8. DON L BAUGOUS says:

Bill N x24337 was called to help us. We were just “looking” but he really did give us some good ideas and was very pleasant. Most of all he was not pushy – just gave us suggestions – and of course we were impressed and made our purchase. We had in mind to go on to another store but we felt so comfortable and were impressed with the price and decided to enter our order. We have made numerous purchases at NFM and have always been pleased. Thanks Bill and NFM.

9. Joan Cage says:

NATE P WAS A HUGE HELP PICKING OUT MY FURNITURE. HE WAS VERY INFORMATIVE ABOUT THE DIFFERENT BRANDS WARRENTIES. I WOULD ASK FOR HIM AGAIN

10. Darlene says:

I like the idea of leaving feedback for the employee’s that helped me on my last visit to your store.

I did find it confusing when I tried to enter the Survey. You are taken to more survey’s for mysurvey.com before I found out how to enter NFM’s.

I did have exceptional sales service and I indicated so on the survey’s I filled out.

11. Rita says:

Thought our sales person was being completely honest with us and found out the warranty he told us was not completely true. That was the reason why we spent the money.

12. Nicole says:

knoledgeable, effecient and fast

13. Kathy Northrup says:

In your TV ad it does not say that there is a minimum carpet purchase to get the free installation.

WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT!

14. Dwaine Vasicek says:

We purchased a new computer and upgraded our Verizon cellular service in Omaha, NE. We worked with Drew and Crystal, and both were extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the products and services which they were selling. It was a great and enjoyable experience working with both of them.

15. colleen McLaughlin says:

My loyalty is to NFM. I have shopped and purchased there since I was 19 years old. I am now 73 years old. I haven’t experienced any problems that were major. NFM has always treated me with great response to any questions I asked. I love the way I am treated. I do miss seeing Mrs. B rolling around though. RIP dear lady.

16. Peggy Carlson says:

Great experience!

17. peggy Carlson says:

Very impressed with Seng Kiojai! He was very helpful, professional and considerate as we picked out our furniture! Thanks to him!

18. Miriam Ingram says:

I am down-sizing and needed a sleeper sofa. My daughter-in-law and I felt so good about the help we received from the sales lady, Beth H. With her sharp eye for what we wanted and a beautiful color match, I was delighted with my purchase of the sleeper sofa and recliner. We felt we were lucky to have her making sure we were happy with our purchase. Thank You.

19. Steph says:

Great Salesman professional and helpful.

20. Dane Molgaard says:

Jeff Lewis was helpful and professional with the purchase of the new phone for my daughter

21. Mike Davis says:

Salesman was very nice and helpful.

22. richard Metzle says:

Very fast and great service.

23. jeffrey sternberg says:

Bill B was very helpfull he did a excellent job of explaining the tv LG to me and my wife. note you need to give he a raise!

24. Nancy Jordan says:

Great service over the phone!!

25. Tami and Anthony says:

Myrna was very helpful. She took the time to listen and helped us find exactly what we wanted. She showed us many styles, sizes, colors and options for our new home. When you go to NFM be sure and ask for Myrna. She is patient, knowledgeable and helpful. We are very happy with our new furniture. It looks great in our new home!

26. Dennis Mori says:

I recently relocated to Omaha from Europe,and purchase a home. I furnished my home complete from nfm.Service extremly helpfull,as were delivery people.

27. Dennis Mori says:

Have always found nfm staff very helpful without being pushy.

28. Margie Wyss says:

Great service – and great delivery

29. Victoria says:

I have shopped at NFM for years and always find what I am looking for. Great sales people who are knowledgeable and friendly, which is important to me.

30. Linda Ring says:

Great salesman. Very, very helpful and knowledgeable when I purchased a new Verizon phone,

31. Kathleen M. Wilson says:

I was extremely happy with the service that I received in the Omaha store on 07/05/2014.

32. Charlotte Rannells says:

Ron D was so helpful to me when I purchased a mattress, box spring, pad and frame last November that I came back to him when I needed another set this Summer. I couldn’t be happier with his help and the speed in which it was all delivered by your very respectful delivery team. I will certainly ask for Ron D again in the future.

33. Pat Drewniak says:

Shane P (X43426) was extremely helpful and has good knowledge of the product. Very nice young man.

34. Jane K McDonnal says:

The Nebraska Furniture Mart associate was very helpful. Not pushy, and he was very quick with the paperwork and checkout.

35. julie novacek says:

We purchased a camera and the gal that helped us was very helpful in showing us the cameras with features I was interested in. Thank you!

36. Betty B Weller says:

Deanna was a very nice and helpful sales person. She answered all of our questions. Then when we called her back a week later she was just as nice. She took all of our information to purchase a HP laptop computer. We went the next day to purchase it and pick it up.

37. Lynn Scroggs says:

extremely helpful and pleasant. we have always had a good experience will all associates while at nfm!!

38. lisa kaffenberger says:

I had a nice experience @ nfm, everyone was very helpful!!

39. Janet Nickerson says:

Sara A X43564 was very pleasant. We had a delightful conversation and she expedited my purchase and credit.

40. Pam Potthast says:

Chris V was an excellent salesman. Very knowledgable about sectional sofa we bought. Pointed out all the good things that made this particular item a better buy for us than one we were thinking about that was cheaper. And with his help, I think we did make the best choice for us and for our value. I absolutely love my sofa. Wish i could say the same for your delivery service.

Prompt