Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Rules

1. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received
  2. Each prize must be accepted as awarded
  3. The prize has no substitution and can not be transferred
  4. All surveys and entries become the property of Nebraska Furniture Mart

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Entry

1. Online. Visit the Nebraska Furniture Mart customer survey official website to finish the survey
  2. Phone. You can call 1-800-276-3127 to learn more about the survey and complete the survey

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Log on to the Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer survey official website
  2. Choose the language you prefer to take this survey
  3. Enter the Survey Access Code to continue the survey
  4. Follow the instructions to finish the survey

More Information about Nebraska Furniture Mart
There are lots of discount and coupon message on Nebraska official site at www.nfm.com. Fitness free delivery is available for purchases of $599 or more. Email sign up will offer you $25 off on everyday low price purchase of $249 or more.

You can find a Nebraska Furniture Mart  in Omaha, Kansas City and Des Moines. Low price is guaranteed. Delivery charges are based on many variables such as the number of items, weight, size, and distance. They now deliver within a 300 mile radius from each store. Nebraska Furniture Mart eGift Card can be purchased online. It’s a great gift for your friends, and family.

About Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction SurveyNebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey
Survey Website: opinion.nfm.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 Nebraska Furniture Mart Gift cards
Host Website: androfact.com
Marketing Support: Agility Metrics

1. Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winner List
  3. Nebraska Furniture Mart official site – www.nfm.com
  4. Nebraska Furniture Mart Facebook page – www.facebook.com/nfmfans
How do you like Nebraska Furniture Mart service?
Rating: 4.5/5 (1161 vote casts)
Leave your Comment
Tell Your Story About Nebraska Furniture Mart

Title: Enter a title over 40 characters

How do you like Nebraska Furniture Mart service, stores or employees? Your sincere voice is helpful and will be heard.

Your email address will not be published.

315 comments on “opinion.nfm.com – Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey

1. Hank Bruner says:

I was extremely impressed with Frank, a NFM employee who helped find a price on an item and personally walked me to the check out to make sure the transaction went smoothly.

2. Mrs. RoseMarie Malcolm says:

I appreciated the professionalism that we received from Ashleigh L. She was extremely helpful and also allowed us to think about all the options available in small compact refrigerators. Thanks NFM, she is truly an asset to your business!

3. patty kresin says:

very friendly not pushy salesman

4. James McNabb says:

Wonderful store with a lot to choose from, and all sale’s people willing to help or answer any question.
    Excellent customer service!!

5. Larry Johnson says:

Bought furniture, bedding, electronics. All three sales associates were very patient and extremely helpful.

6. Nancy Wiss says:

Robert Lowe was extremely helpful with my purchase of a small refrigerator. Very friendly.

7. Richard Morris says:

Your product quality has improved and I am buying from your store again ! Please keep up the great work.

8. Lisa P. says:

Everyone from Chris B. who sold us our new TV, the finance person, even the men who loaded our truck were so nice, and very helpful! Chris B. is amazing he is so nice and helpful!

9. Carol Rodewald says:

My first memories of NFM were when I was 10 years old at the original downtown Mart and Mrs. B herself! My parents bought me my first bedroom set. I had it for ages and it looked still!!
    That was 1956 and Quality and Good Service are still what you get!! I always have had great service and this has been no exception. She was very helpful, great service, and knowledgeable.

10. Stan Milne says:

there are so many unrelated links I can not find the NFM survey. Makes it useless.

11. Cheryl Keller says:

Kim was very friendly and helpful. We will gladly ask for her when we come in the future

12. Kimberly says:

You have terrible service and install and won’t fix anything that I have already paid for your service manager is awful and not helpful. You have made my life so difficult when all you have to do is send someone to fix the problem but you are too busy. I think you are awful.

13. Tom Dobson says:

Jim M @ x23985 was very helpful not just once but twice in the same day. Even though we were getting free upgrades to our phones he was very nice and explained everything perfectly. Really enjoyed the transaction. Keep up the good work!

14. Theresa Cessor says:

The salesmen in both departments I shopped in today were very knowledgeable and helped me make the right choices for me.

15. Cathy Evert says:

Tammy was awesome in helping me purchase a new mattress and box springs! Will definitly recommend her to friends.

16. Lori says:

We recently purchased a new TV and wireless surround sound from Norman. He was super helpful and very patient while we were trying to make a decision. It was an easy process and we are very happy with our purchases.

17. Collette Miller says:

Bought a sofa tables sales people very helpful I had to use a wheelchair security personal was very helpful I have recently moved back from NC always have shopped neNebraska furniture Mart. Glad to be back!

18. William H. Pfeffer says:

We were pleasantly surprised at the helpfulness of the sales staff. we went to the department we were interested in, and very quickly there was a salesman there to help us. Very knowledgeable about our needs, and curteous in every way.

19. DON L BAUGOUS says:

Bill N x24337 was called to help us. We were just “looking” but he really did give us some good ideas and was very pleasant. Most of all he was not pushy – just gave us suggestions – and of course we were impressed and made our purchase. We had in mind to go on to another store but we felt so comfortable and were impressed with the price and decided to enter our order. We have made numerous purchases at NFM and have always been pleased. Thanks Bill and NFM.

20. Joan Cage says:

NATE P WAS A HUGE HELP PICKING OUT MY FURNITURE. HE WAS VERY INFORMATIVE ABOUT THE DIFFERENT BRANDS WARRENTIES. I WOULD ASK FOR HIM AGAIN

21. Darlene says:

I like the idea of leaving feedback for the employee’s that helped me on my last visit to your store.

I did find it confusing when I tried to enter the Survey. You are taken to more survey’s for mysurvey.com before I found out how to enter NFM’s.

I did have exceptional sales service and I indicated so on the survey’s I filled out.

22. Rita says:

Thought our sales person was being completely honest with us and found out the warranty he told us was not completely true. That was the reason why we spent the money.

23. Nicole says:

knoledgeable, effecient and fast

24. Kathy Northrup says:

In your TV ad it does not say that there is a minimum carpet purchase to get the free installation.

WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT!

25. Dwaine Vasicek says:

We purchased a new computer and upgraded our Verizon cellular service in Omaha, NE. We worked with Drew and Crystal, and both were extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the products and services which they were selling. It was a great and enjoyable experience working with both of them.

26. colleen McLaughlin says:

My loyalty is to NFM. I have shopped and purchased there since I was 19 years old. I am now 73 years old. I haven’t experienced any problems that were major. NFM has always treated me with great response to any questions I asked. I love the way I am treated. I do miss seeing Mrs. B rolling around though. RIP dear lady.

27. Peggy Carlson says:

Great experience!

28. peggy Carlson says:

Very impressed with Seng Kiojai! He was very helpful, professional and considerate as we picked out our furniture! Thanks to him!

29. Miriam Ingram says:

I am down-sizing and needed a sleeper sofa. My daughter-in-law and I felt so good about the help we received from the sales lady, Beth H. With her sharp eye for what we wanted and a beautiful color match, I was delighted with my purchase of the sleeper sofa and recliner. We felt we were lucky to have her making sure we were happy with our purchase. Thank You.

30. Steph says:

Great Salesman professional and helpful.

31. Dane Molgaard says:

Jeff Lewis was helpful and professional with the purchase of the new phone for my daughter

32. Mike Davis says:

Salesman was very nice and helpful.

33. richard Metzle says:

Very fast and great service.

34. jeffrey sternberg says:

Bill B was very helpfull he did a excellent job of explaining the tv LG to me and my wife. note you need to give he a raise!

35. Nancy Jordan says:

Great service over the phone!!

36. Tami and Anthony says:

Myrna was very helpful. She took the time to listen and helped us find exactly what we wanted. She showed us many styles, sizes, colors and options for our new home. When you go to NFM be sure and ask for Myrna. She is patient, knowledgeable and helpful. We are very happy with our new furniture. It looks great in our new home!

37. Dennis Mori says:

I recently relocated to Omaha from Europe,and purchase a home. I furnished my home complete from nfm.Service extremly helpfull,as were delivery people.

38. Dennis Mori says:

Have always found nfm staff very helpful without being pushy.

39. Margie Wyss says:

Great service – and great delivery

40. Victoria says:

I have shopped at NFM for years and always find what I am looking for. Great sales people who are knowledgeable and friendly, which is important to me.

Go to Nebraska Furniture Mart Discussion Forum to view your comment and join our discussion right now!