Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Rules

1. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received
  2. Each prize must be accepted as awarded
  3. The prize has no substitution and can not be transferred
  4. All surveys and entries become the property of Nebraska Furniture Mart

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Entry

1. Online. Visit the Nebraska Furniture Mart customer survey official website to finish the survey
  2. Phone. You can call 1-800-276-3127 to learn more about the survey and complete the survey

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Log on to the Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer survey official website
  2. Choose the language you prefer to take this survey
  3. Enter the Survey Access Code to continue the survey
  4. Follow the instructions to finish the survey

More Information about Nebraska Furniture Mart
There are lots of discount and coupon message on Nebraska official site at www.nfm.com. Fitness free delivery is available for purchases of $599 or more. Email sign up will offer you $25 off on everyday low price purchase of $249 or more.

You can find a Nebraska Furniture Mart  in Omaha, Kansas City and Des Moines. Low price is guaranteed. Delivery charges are based on many variables such as the number of items, weight, size, and distance. They now deliver within a 300 mile radius from each store. Nebraska Furniture Mart eGift Card can be purchased online. It’s a great gift for your friends, and family.

About Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction SurveyNebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey
Survey Website: opinion.nfm.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 Nebraska Furniture Mart Gift cards
Host Website: androfact.com
Marketing Support: Agility Metrics

1. Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winner List
  3. Nebraska Furniture Mart official site – www.nfm.com
  4. Nebraska Furniture Mart Facebook page – www.facebook.com/nfmfans
How do you like Nebraska Furniture Mart service?
Rating: 4.6/5 (2801 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published.

621 comments on “opinion.nfm.com – Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey

1. Larry Brammer says:

Great store, very professional, merchandise and price are very good.

2. douglas Williams says:

Great store, quality merchandise and professional and pleasant salespeople

3. Deborah Fortner says:

Norman V was very helpful.

4. Kevin L. Miller says:

Steve Morton was extremely helpful and friendly.

5. Clyde says:

Ira, did an excellent job explaining information about the iMac computer.

6. Cheryl Kenter says:

as always I had wonderful sale staff help. Mark was very good at find answers to my question.

7. Rebecca Decker says:

Tracy who helped me with getting a new bed and mattress for my daughter was so sweet and helpful, which made the shopping experience great for us it was fast and easy. I have already recommended her to a few of my friends, and will return based on her customer service she provided.

8. MARILYN MONROE says:

Jane was great , I could tell she is very knowledgeable about her products, fabrics, I didn’t feel rushed at all. i would like to say that I actually enjoyed spending money.

9. MARILYN MONROE says:

I thought Jane Was absolutely wonderful. and so kind and helpful. couldn’t have been any better

10. Vera Mann says:

I think a lot of the time the salespeople are hard to find when you need help, most of the time I have to ask for help rather than being asked if I need help.

11. Diane O'Brien says:

Very impressed with this store!

12. Tim Bowling says:

Had a great experience at Nebraska Furniture Mart

13. Evelyn Miller says:

Nebraska Furniture Mart had the exact recliners that I wanted. My salesperson was very informed & helpful. Wouldn’t shop anywhere else!

14. Gordon Lowery says:

we have purchased a couch,two chairs and a hutch in the last two weeks and are very happy with our purchase and Nebraska Furniture Mart

Great experience!!!!

15. Gina says:

I had a good experience. My salesperson was able to find a matching couch to a chair that was on the NFM display floor. She answered all of my questions.

16. Lynn Allison says:

I had a great experiience with NFM. I loved it because Jake N helped me over the phone pick out and get delivered arranged for a refridgerator. Jake your awesome.

17. Sheryl A. Lester says:

I received wonderful service from Scott Kienow when buying a new mattress. He was very
    helpful and provided me with much needed information.

18. Paul Mattoon says:

Store layout, products for sale, prices, and your people were outstanding. Where improvement is needed is at checkout and pickup. I waited 20-30 minutes to get checked out (due to attempting to correct a problem of the customer before me). This problem should have been swiftly pulled offline to let the next customer process. (BTW, the original cashier [while a manager was helping the customer ahead of me] was gracious enough to stand in another line to ensure that I wasn’t further delayed. (I almost thought about handing her the tickets and dropping the purchase.) The pickup was a further 45-min wait. I’m not looking forward to picking up more merchandise at the end of the month. All is offered to improve, not criticize. I wish you the best.

19. Mary Hope James says:

We had a great experience. I just wanted to look at file cabinets and walked out of the store with purchasing one. I did not know there was 18 month financing going on at the present time for anything $299.00 of above. This will help us so much. My husband is going back to work part time and we had to buy two suits for him the day before. We are retired and moved back to Kansas City and have bought all of our office and living room furniture from Nebraska Furniture Mart and have been so pleased with the product as well as all the salespeople that we have dealt with. Thank you for having such a great selection of furniture and home products. We want to buy a new mattress and adjustable bed in the future. This prize would surely help us out.

20. George Malwitz says:

Mimi Luce was extremely helpful working with us with selecting living room furniture. Mimi went out of her way making sure that each item was compatible in color and style with the other pieces. Mimi also spent time making sure that the area rug complimented each piece of furniture. The furniture was delivered yesterday and is even better then we could imagine. This is all thanks to the advice and the time that Mimi spent with us. I don’t believe we could have put together this together by our selves. Barb and I would gladly work with Mimi again if we need to select any other furniture. It was a pleasure to work with her.

21. Kermit Doolan says:

Rick Gray was very helpful and he helped us find the right computer. I’d give him a 10 in customer service.

22. Cora Snyder says:

Our sales man Dave M was very helpful in our purchase and we are very happy with it so far

23. Geri Frederiksen says:

Brandon was most helpful and knowledgeable.

24. James Farmer says:

My first and last trip. The store was nice and the people were friendly, but the quality of the lift chair that we purchased was very bad. It broke the lift assembly on the second use. The return process went smooth, but it takes 5-7 days to get your money back. When things are sold at a good price, there is a reason, poor quality. This chair was not a cheap one either. Just cheap quality, beware of the Fraco brand.

25. Jackie Stumpff says:

Ryan Hawley helped me pick out a computer for my home use. I explained my needs, and he worked with me to find the best fit. Very nice young man.

26. Shirley Goodman says:

Jim B x24733 helped my husband pick out two new chairs. He was extremely patient and listened to my husbands concerns (husband not well at all and can hardly get up from most chairs at our home). He worked with David for over two hours. Thank you Jim!

27. Marilyn Miller says:

We were happy with the salesman Rick. He explained everything to us.

28. Donna Correa says:

LOVE this place! I live over an hour 1/2 away, and I have been there 3 times. Planning another trip this weekend. I just purchased a new home, and NFM has made it more beautiful.
    Thank you!!! We love it, and the staff couldn’t be nicer. That’s how I like to shop-a place that makes the customer feel at home. Thank you so much for moving to our area.

29. Robert Moore says:

Service was excellent. Prices competitive. Store displays well organized Parking well lit.

30. Charles McConnaughy says:

So far the shopping experience was great! Picked out all new appliances. The deals were fantastic and the warranty plans as I see crush the competition! Hopefully, the delivery and install will go smooth. Stay tuned!

31. Robert Walters says:

Extremely helpful, courteous and professional service.

32. Richard A. Melton says:

I was very pleased with the service I got.

33. M. Olson says:

If you are in need of a new Refrigerator PLEASE go see Matt Harrell! When you say he is an Appliance Specialist, HE IS!!!! Matt was very helpful! Very knowledgeable! Very impressed with him. Matt took his time with us. Never tried to hurry us along! We bought a beautiful refrigerator! We purchased the refrigerator around 2:30 P.M. Was delivered the same day!!!! (6:30 P.M.) Thank you Nebraska Furniture Mart!! Thank you so much Matt! We will be back!!

34. Paula Schnaer says:

Patricia Skjervem is a delightful associate and very helpful in purchasing a chair for my grandson’s bedroom.

35. Sandra Ehrhardt says:

My husband and I are newly married and found a sofa and bedroom furniture we wanted at NFM. We then ordered a bookcase from NFM online as well. There are two glass doors on the front of the bookcase. There is grommet on all four sides to hold the glass in place. But the left door, on the inside, right side and top – the grommet just falls out! NFM has tried three times to fix this problem, but where it is made, the machines are set incorrectly for the top and right side!

Anyway – Matt Sempeck Associate #: 28542, was the Customer Service person that helped me today and took great pride and care with my issue! Thank you Matt!!

36. Dean Doyen says:

Visited your Texas store and was helped by Tracy W. She assisted me with buying a day bed and mattress. She was very friendly, courteous and professional. I received a $ 200.00 gift card, so I’ll be looking for Tracy when I return to shop for patio furniture

37. Ivalah says:

Jim E. helped me in the computers section of the Kansas City store. He was extremely courteous and knowledgeable. I would wait for him to be done with other customers in order to work with him again.

38. Keri A Linhart says:

The service I received was excellent. The sales person was up to date on the merchandise, and also gave me the pro’s and con’s. I find Truth valuable.
    I can’t say enough good things about your delivery workers. They have always been polite and fast and hardworking. Thank you , your hard work is noticed and appreciated.

39. S says:

Very impressed with varity of merchandise, felt pressured all the while were in the store. Sales attendebts followed us around and constatlly checking if we were ready ti make a decission. We found very simullar items priced a bit higher than other sores.

overall it was an experience.

40. Merle Alexander says:

Outstanding service from Jesi G. x36503 in Clive. Very helpful and knew the various carpet lines and answered all our questions. Was patient with no pressure, which was appreciated. Would recommend her to everyone!