Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Rules

1. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received
  2. Each prize must be accepted as awarded
  3. The prize has no substitution and can not be transferred
  4. All surveys and entries become the property of Nebraska Furniture Mart

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Entry

1. Online. Visit the Nebraska Furniture Mart customer survey official website to finish the survey
  2. Phone. You can call 1-800-276-3127 to learn more about the survey and complete the survey

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Log on to the Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer survey official website
  2. Choose the language you prefer to take this survey
  3. Enter the Survey Access Code to continue the survey
  4. Follow the instructions to finish the survey

More Information about Nebraska Furniture Mart
There are lots of discount and coupon message on Nebraska official site at www.nfm.com. Fitness free delivery is available for purchases of $599 or more. Email sign up will offer you $25 off on everyday low price purchase of $249 or more.

You can find a Nebraska Furniture Mart  in Omaha, Kansas City and Des Moines. Low price is guaranteed. Delivery charges are based on many variables such as the number of items, weight, size, and distance. They now deliver within a 300 mile radius from each store. Nebraska Furniture Mart eGift Card can be purchased online. It’s a great gift for your friends, and family.

About Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction SurveyNebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey
Survey Website: opinion.nfm.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 Nebraska Furniture Mart Gift cards
Host Website: androfact.com
Marketing Support: Agility Metrics

1. Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winner List
  3. Nebraska Furniture Mart official site - www.nfm.com
  4. Nebraska Furniture Mart Facebook page – www.facebook.com/nfmfans
How do you like Nebraska Furniture Mart service?
Cool! Your comments are important!

Rating: 4.6/5 (790 vote casts)

Leave a reply. Your feedback is important!

291 comments on “opinion.nfm.com – Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey

1. Dwaine Vasicek says:

We purchased a new computer and upgraded our Verizon cellular service in Omaha, NE. We worked with Drew and Crystal, and both were extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the products and services which they were selling. It was a great and enjoyable experience working with both of them.

2. colleen McLaughlin says:

My loyalty is to NFM. I have shopped and purchased there since I was 19 years old. I am now 73 years old. I haven’t experienced any problems that were major. NFM has always treated me with great response to any questions I asked. I love the way I am treated. I do miss seeing Mrs. B rolling around though. RIP dear lady.

3. Peggy Carlson says:

Great experience!

4. peggy Carlson says:

Very impressed with Seng Kiojai! He was very helpful, professional and considerate as we picked out our furniture! Thanks to him!

5. Miriam Ingram says:

I am down-sizing and needed a sleeper sofa. My daughter-in-law and I felt so good about the help we received from the sales lady, Beth H. With her sharp eye for what we wanted and a beautiful color match, I was delighted with my purchase of the sleeper sofa and recliner. We felt we were lucky to have her making sure we were happy with our purchase. Thank You.

6. Steph says:

Great Salesman professional and helpful.

7. Dane Molgaard says:

Jeff Lewis was helpful and professional with the purchase of the new phone for my daughter

8. Mike Davis says:

Salesman was very nice and helpful.

9. richard Metzle says:

Very fast and great service.

10. jeffrey sternberg says:

Bill B was very helpfull he did a excellent job of explaining the tv LG to me and my wife. note you need to give he a raise!

11. Nancy Jordan says:

Great service over the phone!!

12. Tami and Anthony says:

Myrna was very helpful. She took the time to listen and helped us find exactly what we wanted. She showed us many styles, sizes, colors and options for our new home. When you go to NFM be sure and ask for Myrna. She is patient, knowledgeable and helpful. We are very happy with our new furniture. It looks great in our new home!

13. Dennis Mori says:

I recently relocated to Omaha from Europe,and purchase a home. I furnished my home complete from nfm.Service extremly helpfull,as were delivery people.

14. Dennis Mori says:

Have always found nfm staff very helpful without being pushy.

15. Margie Wyss says:

Great service – and great delivery

16. Victoria says:

I have shopped at NFM for years and always find what I am looking for. Great sales people who are knowledgeable and friendly, which is important to me.

17. Linda Ring says:

Great salesman. Very, very helpful and knowledgeable when I purchased a new Verizon phone,

18. Kathleen M. Wilson says:

I was extremely happy with the service that I received in the Omaha store on 07/05/2014.

19. Charlotte Rannells says:

Ron D was so helpful to me when I purchased a mattress, box spring, pad and frame last November that I came back to him when I needed another set this Summer. I couldn’t be happier with his help and the speed in which it was all delivered by your very respectful delivery team. I will certainly ask for Ron D again in the future.

20. Pat Drewniak says:

Shane P (X43426) was extremely helpful and has good knowledge of the product. Very nice young man.

21. Jane K McDonnal says:

The Nebraska Furniture Mart associate was very helpful. Not pushy, and he was very quick with the paperwork and checkout.

22. julie novacek says:

We purchased a camera and the gal that helped us was very helpful in showing us the cameras with features I was interested in. Thank you!

23. Betty B Weller says:

Deanna was a very nice and helpful sales person. She answered all of our questions. Then when we called her back a week later she was just as nice. She took all of our information to purchase a HP laptop computer. We went the next day to purchase it and pick it up.

24. Lynn Scroggs says:

extremely helpful and pleasant. we have always had a good experience will all associates while at nfm!!

25. lisa kaffenberger says:

I had a nice experience @ nfm, everyone was very helpful!!

26. Janet Nickerson says:

Sara A X43564 was very pleasant. We had a delightful conversation and she expedited my purchase and credit.

27. Pam Potthast says:

Chris V was an excellent salesman. Very knowledgable about sectional sofa we bought. Pointed out all the good things that made this particular item a better buy for us than one we were thinking about that was cheaper. And with his help, I think we did make the best choice for us and for our value. I absolutely love my sofa. Wish i could say the same for your delivery service.

28. Fatima Hurtic says:

very helpful thank you

29. Melissa Brandquist says:

2nd computer we bought from Brandon G. Superior salesman and we enjoyed him very much and are very pleased with our purchase

30. Jean Kantola says:

We were satisfied from the time we walked in(wheelchair ava), short walk to sales area, salesman very helpful, pleasant, easy to work with. Cut our shopping time down, and wh/chair made shopping more comfortable for me. The delivery was next day. 2 Men came and amazed us how easy they moved it all. Very friendly men and left refrig and kitchen clean and perfect. Thanks to all for a Good job done.

31. Jean Kantola says:

Salesman was very helpful, answered questions and joked along with us. He was training another man how to do it all and he did super job. A wheelchair was loaned to us to use in the store and it was SOOO great to have. Your salesman was able to give us all info and cut down the time we needed to make our decision which frig to buy. Good man/job.

32. Paul Gonzalez says:

I go there two times a week and love looking for the best buyes. The best thing is I get help doing just that. The people there are great.

33. Louis Dercher says:

Salesman Dave Dean was very helpful in selecting the right mattress. Dave had a good knowledge of his product. He explained the benefits of the mattress that applied to our size and the construction of the mattress. Based on his knowledge and the way he handled the sale I have passed his name to me daughter and several friends who are looking for a mattress.

34. Margaret Kallman says:

Went to Mrs. B’s and found exactly what I needed for my living room! Now we have room in our living room since our furniture is appropriately sized for the space.

35. Warren A. Lucas says:

A rug (runner) caught my eye as I was leaving the store. Marylu (NFM sales Rep) approached me and offered to help. Marylu provided more info than I thought possible. I had more options in getting the area rug I wanted and had looked for around the country for past several years. My hardest choice was selecting design and color I wanted. Very friendly, very courteous and very professional service. I am a happy customer.

36. Maria Torres says:

I love shopping here!

37. Waylon Timmerman says:

The flooring people were very helpful and could translate what I was saying

38. Lauren Boston says:

Great service and received a great deal!

39. Rosemary Barthelemy says:

We visited the Nebraska Furniture Mart In Kansas City,Kansas we bought 2 lazy boy recliners and a new Flexsteel couch. Our sales lady was Donna Helberg#4585 she was so helpful and was so willing to help us in all of our looking. We love Lazy boy recliners and Flexsteel and love the choices that we see at Nebraska Furniture Mart we have bought from Nebraska Furniture Mart several times we usually drive to Omaha, Nebraska but this time decided to stop in Kansas City,Kansas and check you out we were not disappointed. Thank-You Terry and Rosemary Barthelemy Salina, Kansas

40. Kathi Krzycki says:

I love Nebraska Furniture Mart–they don’t pressure or bugged you, but when you do need assistance, they are there to answer questions and they have a tape measure handy!