Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Rules

1. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received
  2. Each prize must be accepted as awarded
  3. The prize has no substitution and can not be transferred
  4. All surveys and entries become the property of Nebraska Furniture Mart

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Entry

1. Online. Visit the Nebraska Furniture Mart customer survey official website to finish the survey
  2. Phone. You can call 1-800-276-3127 to learn more about the survey and complete the survey

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Log on to the Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer survey official website
  2. Choose the language you prefer to take this survey
  3. Enter the Survey Access Code to continue the survey
  4. Follow the instructions to finish the survey

More Information about Nebraska Furniture Mart
There are lots of discount and coupon message on Nebraska official site at www.nfm.com. Fitness free delivery is available for purchases of $599 or more. Email sign up will offer you $25 off on everyday low price purchase of $249 or more.

You can find a Nebraska Furniture Mart  in Omaha, Kansas City and Des Moines. Low price is guaranteed. Delivery charges are based on many variables such as the number of items, weight, size, and distance. They now deliver within a 300 mile radius from each store. Nebraska Furniture Mart eGift Card can be purchased online. It’s a great gift for your friends, and family.

About Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction SurveyNebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey
Survey Website: opinion.nfm.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 Nebraska Furniture Mart Gift cards
Host Website: androfact.com
Marketing Support: Agility Metrics

1. Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winner List
  3. Nebraska Furniture Mart official site – www.nfm.com
  4. Nebraska Furniture Mart Facebook page – www.facebook.com/nfmfans
How do you like Nebraska Furniture Mart service?
Rating: 4.6/5 (895 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

797 comments on “opinion.nfm.com – Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey

1. Bettie Houston says:

Love the store one stop shop and excellent selections

2. terry gabriel says:

Love this store… sales person was real nice

3. James West says:

Frankie was wonderful. She took the time to show us all options and no pressure. Also a lot of fun to be around. Great salesman and wonderful personality.

4. Tommy Watkins says:

Fabian was a real nice young man and took real good care of us. Thank TRW

5. Jim Shull says:

She did a very good job

6. Netty Everson says:

We stopped in today to purchase all new kitchen appliances. We had a great shopping experience! Our salesperson, Patrick B x24243 was very helpful. Very knowledgeable, and not pushy which I greatly appreciated.

7. Peggy Curry says:

your sales person was very polite and saved me money and time.I went there to find 4 chairs that had wheels on them . the salesman name was Muhib A. I love shopping at your store. Its quite a fun place to shop. thanks for being nice and courteous. William and peggy curry.

8. diana lickteig says:

paul showalter sold me a table this mourning 8-14-2016 he was very professional an patient.explained the pros an cons about every table we looked at,and there were many. made our trip enjoyable thank you paul

9. Pam Friedlander says:

Tom Tessin sold us a new clothes dryer. He was most efficient and very knowledgeable. We were in and out of your store in less than a half an hour. Your deliverers came the next day and connected our new dryer. Super nice and also very fast. Great service! We are very happy. Pam

10. Johanna L. Megyeri says:

I visited NFN on Village West PKWY this morning to shop for a mattress. Lori S., my sales lady was so very helpful and knowledgeable about the kind of mattress that was best for me.

I might add that I had a hard time navigating the store as I am in the process of having back surgery scheduled. The lady who checked me out was so caring and insisted that I have a cart or a scooter to return to my car. I just thought I would let you know that the persons I had contact with today went beyond what might be expected. I was impressed.

11. micheal e oder says:

I’m not doing survey with these stupid coupons attached

12. Michaael Martin says:

Sherry helped hubby buy dryer while I was at work. Good job. Since our other one only lasted 16 months.

13. Jerry says:

Steve was a great help in explaning the features of the two appliances we were looking at. The paperwork went quickly and we were on our way. Thanks again Steve.

14. Maggie Houpt says:

Lisa Giandinoto was very helpful and knowledgeable with helping us decide on a new bed. She did a great job.

15. JOHNNY DAVIS says:

MR. ERIC ESPSTEIN WAS A VERY GOOD SALEMAN TO WORK WITH. WE ORDER A SPECIAL ORDER BUT CHANGE OURS MIND. HE HAD TO REDO THE PAPER WORK. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST SALEMAN THAT I HAVE WORK WITH. WE WILL SURELY BE BACK. THE DAVIS

16. Linda McFadden says:

Thanks for the great service and product!

17. Sudha Bhatt says:

Thanks.

18. Sudha Bhatt says:

Nice place to shopping,good price,and service.

19. Diane Schlehuber says:

Kevin H x42570 was very helpful in helping us choose a new washer and dryer. Kevin knew about the different options on each machine. Thank you Kevin for making this an easy shopping trip. I am looking forward to using my new machines.

20. jason says:

nfm sucks i bought a fridge on june 4 they told me about 22days to get it ok i waited 24 days with no call from them icalled they told there was a mistake with codeing fridge had not even been ordered yet now told me id have to wait anothe 22 days and i already paid for it its like they didnt even seem bothered by their screw up i just hope they give me a sustantial refund because ill never shop their again

21. Patricia Slovacek says:

Bonnie was extremely helpful! She was very patient and showed me all my options. I enjoyed this experience mostly because of her. She was very experienced in interior design and helped me choose the right selections for my needs. Thank you, Bonnie!

22. Jim Barnard says:

Received excellent service from Patrick M X67852. He was very helpful and professional in my finding the best choice for a special bed item I needed…and with the quality, price and delivery options I wanted.
    Thanks!!!

23. Jennifer Countryman says:

Luke McLaughlin in your appliance dept. was the most helpful employee at NFM I have ever encountered. Extremely personable and knowledgeable. He went above and beyond to be helpful.

24. Terry Morsett says:

Great Sevice

25. Lynne Bacon says:

I found the item I wanted right away. The salesperson knew the item I wanted and explained the pricing would be the same regardless of where I purchased it (Bose product).

26. Colleen Cox says:

They have always been excellent!

27. Kay Fletcher says:

Very helpful customer service reps, everything was better than I expected. Laura m x66575 the greatest!!!!!!

28. jim says:

found what i needed for the right price

29. jim says:

associate helped with what i needed

30. Bertie says:

You’ve imeesrspd us all with that posting!

31. Norma Pettijohn says:

Excellent service and product.

32. Joan E. Michel says:

Sarah R x24849 We talked to Sarah 4 months ago and got her card. We requested her again 4/16/16 and she remembered us by sight. She is very knowledgeable, pleasant and friendly! We purchased a refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher. She gave us other options from what we picked out and liked them better.

We will use Nebraska Furniture Mart again!!

33. Yoshie Miyahara says:

My husband and I have bought most of our furniture here in Nebraska Furniture Mart. We like the wide variety of styles and you can find everything you need in one stop.
    Last year we went before the grand opening and we purchased our living room, dinning table, kitchen table, formal couch, things for the kitchen, etc. And we have many problems with the delivery, they damaged our dining table, one of the chairs was scraped, we called to replace it and 3 times the delivery brought the wrong chair, we were kind of disappointed but we knew they were starting their business, it’s a HUGE store, and errors happen. They sent us a gift certificate apologizing for the mistakes and so we went back last week year and purchased a desk and a safe. They delivered on time, the guys were very nice and kind, no broken stuff this time, and I was very pleased overall. Too bad the desk we got comes in a box and they don’t put it together so I haven’t finished it, I feel like a received an adult puzzle haha
    I will come back to you Nebraska Furniture I want to buy my bedroom set if I win the $1000
    gift certificate! :)

34. Judy says:

Made my order by telephone. Travis M was very friendly and helpful and took my order very quickly.

35. William Whitten says:

We purchased a Bosch gas cook top from Mike Radice. We found him to be very knowledgeable, helpful, funny and anxious to satisfy our needs. He did an excellent job of understanding our needs and then showing us the various products that would satisfy those needs. He was able to understandably point out positive and negative features of the various products we were considering. All in all it was a very positive experience.

36. Jackie West says:

We bought two Ashley end tables and Kristen J x42114 was most helpful. We had a very good experience. However, one of our tables was damaged when we got home and unpackaged them so had to return one. They were very courteous and made sure we left with an undamaged table.

37. Lori says:

Just bought new living room furniture and love it! the delivery was prompt and timely. Salesperson was very friendly and quick.

38. janet Maudlin says:

We purchased a washer and dryer on 3/30/16, and Donna Sx36521 was our salesperson. She spent a lot of time with us, and told us about several different products, explained several things about us, and did lots of searching on the floor, looking for a good bargain. Well she found a display model that we could purchase right away and could be delivered in a few days, gave us a good price and options. We are pleased with your service and thank you Donna for not giving up on our decisions and questions.

39. Michelle says:

Derek R. was very helpful on the purchase of our ProForm. We really enjoy shopping there.

40. Dennis Bonora says:

We have just bought a new house. We furnished it with all of Nebraska Furniture and appliances. The prices are fantastic, great quality and the service people are always right there to give you the best customer service. They will go the extra mile to get your items delivered or to the delivery area for pick up. No waiting. I like that. I am truly impressed with customer service. They know how to get the job done quickly, efficiently and they know exactly where everything is. Great clearance too.