Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Rules

1. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received
  2. Each prize must be accepted as awarded
  3. The prize has no substitution and can not be transferred
  4. All surveys and entries become the property of Nebraska Furniture Mart

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Entry

1. Online. Visit the Nebraska Furniture Mart customer survey official website to finish the survey
  2. Phone. You can call 1-800-276-3127 to learn more about the survey and complete the survey

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Log on to the Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer survey official website
  2. Choose the language you prefer to take this survey
  3. Enter the Survey Access Code to continue the survey
  4. Follow the instructions to finish the survey

More Information about Nebraska Furniture Mart
There are lots of discount and coupon message on Nebraska official site at www.nfm.com. Fitness free delivery is available for purchases of $599 or more. Email sign up will offer you $25 off on everyday low price purchase of $249 or more.

You can find a Nebraska Furniture Mart  in Omaha, Kansas City and Des Moines. Low price is guaranteed. Delivery charges are based on many variables such as the number of items, weight, size, and distance. They now deliver within a 300 mile radius from each store. Nebraska Furniture Mart eGift Card can be purchased online. It’s a great gift for your friends, and family.

About Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction SurveyNebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey
Survey Website: opinion.nfm.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 Nebraska Furniture Mart Gift cards
Host Website: androfact.com
Marketing Support: Agility Metrics

1. Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winner List
  3. Nebraska Furniture Mart official site – www.nfm.com
  4. Nebraska Furniture Mart Facebook page – www.facebook.com/nfmfans
How do you like Nebraska Furniture Mart service?
Rating: 4.6/5 (2402 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published.

560 comments on “opinion.nfm.com – Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey

1. Cathy Petrick says:

Nebraska Furniture Mart is my favorite store to shop in. I love the variety and quality of items.

2. Cheryl Fair says:

Ira George was extremely helpful to me when I purchased my new HP Laptop during the Berkshire event. Very much appreciated.

3. Lana Crane says:

Tracy B was very helpful in finding Homecrest replacement cushions, and ordered thm for me.

4. Donna Jean Dietschy says:

Bought several items of furniture yesterday at NFM in Omaha. My husband and I bought our first furniture downtown at an old store and have bought everything since our 45 years of marriage in your store. Maybe not your biggest customers, but we are very loyal and would never shop anywhere else. Thanks for the years of great service. Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting Melissa G x24798 and Sharon B x24657 Both ladies very knowledgeable and helpful.

5. Betty Foley says:

Doug C x66619 was wonderful! He was helpful, friendly and fun! Made my first shopping experience at NFM PERFECT! Bought a beautiful bed, with all the trimmings, for my grandson! Doug also told us where we could have lunch/sandwich place in store. We will definitely shop there again!

6. Terry Baxter says:

Eric Auth did an excellent job in assisting us with purchasing a new stove. We shop NFM frequently and always return because of the professional staff.

7. Matilda Battaglia says:

Our sales person was Marina A x66454 Very Good

8. Matilda Battaglia says:

Marina did all she could to be helpful. She showed me a lot of options and spent the time with me and my daughter. I just thought the store was large but cozy and inviting. I will return. Can’t wait for my furniture to be delivered.

9. Maureen says:

Service was great and the store was impressive!

10. Jane Blackerby says:

Service was great and the salesperson answered all of our questions fully.

11. Heriberta Chavez says:

Loved the appliance that was purchased in NFM. Thanks to the help of Antonio C x24012 our sales person who explained very well what was needed to do to set up the computer.

12. vani v kotcherlakota says:

I have recently been to NFM and bought sleeper sofa and love seat. My sales person was Chad Beemer. He has been very courteous, extremely helpful and took care of the entire transaction from beginning to end. I thought I will take this opportunity to personally thank you and your team for such good service

13. Yvonne Ross says:

I just purchased Laminate Wood flooring and had it installed by Casey #796 and Install Mgr. Tim. I greatly appreciate both of their information on the difference on the flooring and how it would be installed. With their knowledge I changed the quality of flooring and with the help of Marla Jensen in pricing of the product it was a great upgrade choice.

14. arthur hayes says:

the salesperson that helped my wife and i was very helpful she was able to answer our questions and was very nice about it. SHE IS A VERY NICE AND A VALUABLE PART OF THE N.F.M. TEAM.when in that department in the future i will ask for Sherry K X 24609

15. Patti lohman says:

Very good service. Great selection of products.

16. Richard Hauber says:

Kevin Cred was very helpful and showed us all the options for our flooring bathroom

17. judy angus says:

Ellis and Stan were very helpful with our new laptop purchase at the Texas store.

18. Thomas Mathew says:

wonderful service and awesome showroom with variety of collections

19. Robert McClain says:

Tammy H was an excellent sales person who went above and beyond for us. She was very knowledgeable about each product and what to look for and all the styles and how things were made. She was polite and professional and yet personal to our need. SHe displayed warm and helpful qualities to her other co workers and other customers around us. Would make it a point to find her for help on our next visit and recommend her to our friends .

20. Patty says:

I had the worst experience 4/11/15. Purchased a very large rug, salesman said it would be ready for pick up in 10 minutes, it took an hour 1/2! I will not be back!

21. Annis Clark says:

The sales people at NFM are always very knowledegable about their products. They don’t push you to buy and answer any questions you may have.Thanks to Scott T. in appliances for helping us pick out a new washing machine.

22. Shirley Null says:

I worked with Michelle Meradith in Appliances and she was absolutely wonderful to work with. Very professional and pleasant. She answered all my questions I had and end the end I bought 4 appliance for my Kitchen. You have a winner here!!

23. carlos garcia says:

good service

24. Jackie Esnard says:

Our salesperson was excellent! She was very knowledgeable on the product (refrigerator); excellent people skills. We will definitely ask for her again.

25. browne atwood says:

Enjoyed my first experience and very helpful sales staff in Kansas City store.

26. Loraine says:

my husband & I are elderly and physically unable to walk long distances. Upon entering the store we took the two riding carts to begin shopping when two other customers entered the store.

First, the gentleman at the door was very helpful getting the keys for the carts and assisting us with our travels. When the 2d couple entered the store it was evident the lady was on oxygen and the man said “she acts like she owns that cart” upon which I gave her the cart. Again, the gentleman at the door excused himself and went to another location to get me another cart.

The customer service he provided was above and beyond and is a hallmark of the Nebraska Furniture Mart. We started shopping there in 1973 when we moved to Omaha and our entire home is furnished from your find establishment.

The salesman who rang up the ticket for my purchase and the ladies at the checkout counter were all friendly, cheerful and eager to assist.

Nebraska Furniture Mart is the best place to shop I have ever frequented. Kudos!!!

27. Grace Wolff says:

I looked at recliners and living room chairs with Jordan Wade. I learned a couple things I had never thought of before. He took his time with my family. We did not feel pressured or rushed and was about to make a better choice for our needs.

28. Raymond Henagan says:

We will very happy withTrina in the rug department

29. Donna P. says:

We were very happy with Terri Dyson’s service in the Bed Department. She was extremely responsive to our questions – but not pushy – which we really appreciated. We went in to purchase a living room set and only planned on browsing at beds. But after trying out the different grades of mattresses and learning about their construction and value, we ended up buying a new king-sized premium mattress, automated base and headboard set. Terri also explained the 0% financing and stayed late to make sure we had everything we needed. Thank you Terri!

30. Lynn Willdermood says:

We are very pleased with the help we received from Nick Stevens during the purchase of a Galaxy S 5 cellphone. He was very knowledgeable and made the process of selection very easy.

31. Craig T. Reisser says:

The Electronics Department under manager Greg Hamilton is extremely well-run and a great asset to the Mart. In particular, I am pleased that HP has a knowledgeable representative on duty (Denise) who could help me in selecting the printer/scanner that I need. Also Arturo deserves mention for writing up the order and making sure that I will be notified by cell phone when my printer/scanner arrives.

32. John Miller says:

Steve T x23976 in the Apple computer department was extreme;y helpful and went out of his way to give us some tips on the Apple Air before we left without our purchase. Very accomodating and a pleasure to do business with.

33. Scott Woodworth says:

Jesse G was a great sales person very helpful !

34. Mark Edwards says:

My wife and I enjoyed shopping at NFM. We made two purchases and plan to return for more.

35. Linda Fulenwider says:

I really enjoyed my NFM shopping experience. The store is laid out well, is bright, clean and beautiful and every time I needed help someone was available. I really like the idea of a one stop store for all me needs. NFM is a great addition to DFW.

36. Brent Chambers says:

My wife and I bought a Air Loom mattress from salesperson Kris Sims. We met with her on Saturday 03-28-15 and she spent over an hour explaining in detail all our bed options. She was very professional and did not push us. We left that day without buying…but we returned on Monday 03-30-15 to purchase the bed from Kris. She placed the order and we had delivery of our bed the next day. The delivery guys called first thing this AM and were very professional and moved our old bed from upstairs to the garage and setup the new one. They did a great job!

Out first experience to visit Nebraska Furniture was a positive one and we will be back .

Best Regards,

Brent b. Chambers, ND

37. Mark Naslund says:

Ralph was a big help in our purchase of our washer and dryer. I would definitely ask for him again on future purchases.

38. Marvel Reese says:

My husband and I bought patio furniture and a television today. Both young men were extremely helpful and knowledgeable about their products. All in all a great experience. I come from the midwest so none of this was a surprise to me. Most of my furniture was purchased in Omaha from Mrs. B.

39. randy dague says:

Sarah R.was a great salesperson…I will recommend her to everyone.