DSS Live Research Survey

www.dsslive.com – DSS Live Research Survey

DSS Live Research Survey Step by Step GuideDSS Live

1. Visit the DSS live research survey official site
  2. Log on to the survey using the username and password supplied to you
  3. Answer all the questions by following the instructions of the website and complete the survey

More Information about DSS Live
As a professional market research company focusing on health care for more than 20 years, you will be able to experience their research studies via any surveys hosted by DSS. If you are looking for a market research company, DSS is the one with comprehensive infrastructure and system to host and support the whole survey process till the survey report and analysis. DSS Research also provides Home Health Care CAHPS survey for customers.

Take DSS Live survey at www.dsslive.com.

About DSS Live Research Surveywww.dsslive.com, DSS Live Research Survey
Survey Website: www.dsslive.com
Host Website: www.dsslive.com
Marketing Support: DSS Research

Reference Link

1. DSS Live Research Survey Link – www.dsslive.com
How do you like DSS Live service?
Rating: 2.8/5 (104 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published.

33 comments on “www.dsslive.com – DSS Live Research Survey

1. Glen Tonge says:

the Service is wonderful

2. candace carlson says:

I received a request from your organization to provide feedback on Regence Blue Shield. I am happy to do so, but under no circumstances will I respond via Facebook.

3. MARY JO DREISBACH says:

site was very easy to find and work with…..after doing the medical survey i am gonna sign up…

4. Gail says:

I am unable to find the page to sign in with the username and password that was sent to me. Either instruct me where to find it or you won’t be getting a completed survey from me.

5. Kim says:

I don’t like doing surveys in the first place but thought I would go on and complete it since I keep getting harassed to do it. I get to the site and cant find the login boxes….I’m through

6. Linda Riley says:

I see that I’m not the only one who can’t find Username or Password. Just send the survey out and I’ll fill it out. I’m not going to spend time when this doesn’t work.

7. Parker Santiago says:

Your site is not efficient. I can’t find anywhere where I can log on with the Username & Password you mailed to me. I’m trying to find the CalPERS Health Plan Member Survey. Please have someone email me with clear instructions.

8. Janet Meabon says:

I have already filled out at least two of these. Please stop sending them to me.

9. Karen Mentzel says:

I received a letter from CalPers, stating Congratulations, you were chosen to take a survey.
    As a good citizen I went to your site and ended up at the same screen with a non-operating message! Now, I do not consider this a pleasure, in the future if you choose me, at lease have a functioning webb site. My medical is fine, your Webb site is NOT!

Retired CalPers member

10. Pat Nitsos says:

There were a few questions that did not pertain to me such as lowering or quitting alcohol use. But I had to answer something. I have never used alcohol. Maybe had 4 drinks in my live. Tried to leave the question blank but couldn’t.

11. Jack Reinholtz says:

I receive a request to do a survey. I go to the web site as directed and see numerous sites without any saying anything that directs me to the PORAC Ins. that they have requested. Now what?

12. Theodore Shuler says:

No wonder cost are so high when you pay big money for a page that can not be used. It has more garbage and know information where and to use username and Password so a person can try to complete useless survey I assume since it is not very friendly.

13. Steven Brackett says:

Whom ever designed your webstite is obviously good with such, and most experienced. HOWEVER, it is not at all user friendly from the perspective of the many marginally internet talented CalPERS members being asked to participate in a survey via your company. I can’t find anything mentioning CalPERS, so how am I to participate?
    How much is CalPERS paying your company for this process?

14. thomas says:

Given this website from Kaiser Permanente. Well you folks are as bad as they are. they give me a username & password number , yet you folks have no place to sign in. How do I know where the survey is going.

Useless, useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Patricia Donovan says:

I tried to fill out the survey, but the login that was sent to me said that it was already in use.

16. Cindy Skibiak says:

You have to pay to much money up first before they pay the bill.

17. Charles Kane says:

I would be very interested in taking a survey about any issues that may apply to me but your request for my participation arrived at my home after the survey completion date. Perhaps a little more time when mailing??

18. linda lange says:

the people contacting us make it seem that we are mandated to do this survey. They call constantly and do not take no interest as a answer. The health insurance companies are charging too much money for the average working person/family to be able to afford the rates for insurance coverage. these companies need to realize not everyone can afford the basic rates they charge for their plan. There has to some sort of redesign of the plan to be affordable for the average working person

19. Diane Jones says:

Just opened my mail; got the invite to do the survey; I was eager and excited to participate
    as well as receive a gift card. One big drawback…survey closed YESTERDAY ! Who do I blame?
    USPS? Regardless I would love to be considered for another survey !!! Please keep me on the list !

20. Ruben DeLeon says:

I think it will be helpful.

21. Bridgitte Odom says:

Please help me to understand why I cannot take this survey. I could truly use the $15 Visa Card, as well as help you researchers understand how an average woman feels toward the Affordable Care Act. Thank you, once again!
    Sincerely, Bridgitte Odom

22. Bridgitte Odom says:

I was unable to take the survey, as it was closed. :'( Please get back to me, because I’m interested in taking the aforementioned Survey about ObamaCare/The Affordable Care Act. I would appreciate greatly any news regarding future surveys which will apply to me. Thank you!
    Sincereley, Bridgitte C. Odom

23. Patricia says:

Really helpful… Thank you for helping those members in UCARE…

24. Robert Alexander says:

IEHP DualChoice

25. 79007027 says:

BUENO YO NOSE ESTO COMO FUNCIONA PERO SILOGRO LLENAR LA EN CUESTA SERA MUY BUENO PARA MI UN CORDIAL SALUDO

26. Julia Varga says:

Extremely helpful, keep up the good job.
    Thank you Julia Varga.

27. brian says:

your food was good but the coffee need some improvement I put a lot of sugar in it it kill the bad tast of it to strong

28. louis longmeier says:

i HAVE ENTERED THE CODE BUT i GET REJECTED

29. louis longmeier says:

In general every time I have asked for help .when I have they have been kind,fast and effecient.Couldn’t ask for better service!!!

30. casstina dykehouse says:

HELLO

31. Christian Bybee says:

I could realy use this $20.00 asap Thank-you.C.Bybee

32. lawrencfe hutsell says:

whats up

33. Atilio V. Alicio says:

Very helpful and informative!