$500 T.J.Maxx Customer Survey

www.tjmaxxfeedback.com – $500 T.J.Maxx Customer Survey

T.J.Maxx Customer Survey PrizeT.J.Maxx

1. A $500 T.J.Maxx gift card each month

T.J.Maxx Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You can enter or win whether you have made purchase or not
  2. Each household is limited to 1 entry every month.
  3. The winner is responsible for all taxes on the prize.

T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 10 minutes to finish, one open question, need receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. One open question, need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction  Survey via smartphone, it may take more than 10 minutes to finish.

T.J.Maxx Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Web entry. Log on to T.J.Maxx customer survey official site and complete the survey.
  2. Mail-in entry. Hand print your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number and email address on a 3 1/2” × 5 1/2” card and mail it to: T.J. Maxx “Customer Sanctification” Sweepstakes, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY, 14610.

T.J.Maxx Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Log on to T.J.Maxx customer survey official website.
  2. Enter the survey number, your visiting date and time from your receipt and click the “start” button.
  3. Click “Next” to begin the survey.
  4. Give your ratings to statements like ” You overall satisfaction with your experience at this T.J.Maxx” based on your visit.
  5. Select answers to questions like ” Did you use the restroom?” based on your visit.
  6. Answer the open question that you liked most about your experience based on your visit.
  7. Enter the amount of your purchase.
  8. Select answers to the questions about yourself like your age.
  9. Enter your personal contact information such as your name, email etc and click “Next” to finish the survey.

T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey Video by Surveybag

If you have any problem or difficulty to finish T.J.Maxx online customer satisfaction survey at www.tjmaxxfeedback.com, refer to the following survey video recorded by Survebag editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to T.J.Maxx customer survey in this article.

More Information about T.J.Maxx
What is your favorite item at T.J.Maxx? Ladies, accessories, beauty, lady footwear or jewelry? Go to a store near you and talk with T.J.Maxx associates. T.J.Maxx gift card is a great way to express your appreciation for friends, colleagues and family members. You can choose from values at $25, $50, $75, $100 and $200. If you love shopping at T.J.Maxx, you should definitely have a T.J.Maxx rewards credit card. You will enjoy more benefits than you think, just open an account and you will get 10% off your first in-store purchase. You earn rewards for every dollar you spend and 1,000 rewards points equals to $10 rewards certificate. Besides, just sign up for email and you could win a T.J.’s gift card. So hurry up and join now.

There is a very similar survey from TK Maxx hosted at www.tellmaxx.com, which offers £200 weekly prize, even though the survey is temporarily closed, you can take a look at it and reserve your chance for the next time sweepstakes.

The TJX Companies, Inc. story began nearly 100 years ago. Now the TJX Companies, Inc. is the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the United States and worldwide, offering great fashion, quality, and brand names at excellent values, every day.  The TJX Companies, Inc. runs more than 2,900 stores. Products are sold at prices 20% to 60% below department and specialty store regular prices, every day. Gift cards are available in denominations of $25, $50, $75, $100 and $200. Their cards have no expiration date and no hidden fees.

Win the $500 T.J.Maxx gift card by taking the online survey at www.tjmaxxfeedback.com.

About T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction Surveywww.tjmaxxfeedback.com, $500 T.J.Maxx Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.tjmaxxfeedback.com
Survey Incentive: Monthly $500 T.J.Maxx gift card
Host Website: www.tjmaxxfeedback.com
Marketing Support: T.J.Maxx

1. T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. T.J.Maxx official website – www.tjmaxx.com
  3. T.J.Maxx Customer Service page – www1.tjmaxx.com/tjx/faq.aspx
  4. T.J.Maxx Gift Cards
  5. T.J.Maxx Facebook page – www.facebook.com/TJMaxx
  6. T.J.Maxx Twitter page – twitter.com/tjmaxx
How do you like T.J.Maxx service?
Rating: 4.1/5 (140 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

418 comments on “www.tjmaxxfeedback.com – $500 T.J.Maxx Customer Survey

1. cheryl hullinger says:

love,love,love tj maxx

2. Jo-Ann Hartman says:

Great shopping. Always something new and unique.

3. sherry mougros says:

Love TJ MAXX. Never know what great bargains you may find.

4. ronnie stinson says:

TJ Maxx is a ready good store sometimes you just have to look through everything to find your goodies

5. Alec Slinde says:

Goo stock of Holiday Items and men’s clothing. Great Socks.

6. ruth ennis says:

shopping at tjmaxx is always most pleasurable. The one store I can go into and find exactly what I am looking for. Cant say enough about the store, plus employees are so friendly and helpful. thank you TJMAXX

7. Sophia Adjei says:

Love it

8. Linda Bashore says:

I will shop at TJ Maxx before I step in any other store. I have found beautiful and unusual jewelry and wonderful watches for gifts to the men in my family. I have stocked my Christmas kitchenware through your store and it brings my family such joy to use it for our holiday meals. My shoes are from the shelves of your store and they are the most comfortable and priced within my budget. It always amazes me what really great brands of clothing are available for each season. In three words “I Love TJ Maxx”!

9. Teresa Rhoton says:

Great Store. Great Prices. Good Merchandise.

10. judith says:

I went to my local TJ Maxx (Maryland City Plaza 3411 Fort Meade Rd. Laurel MD 20724 {Location either B28 or 828 can’t read the text on the receipt}) at 11:00 AM on Oct. 28 to pick up my layaway. The young man who helped me was incredible and made my shopping experience a pleasure. I can’t remember his name, but the transaction number on my receipt is 443728 and there is a reference number of 110012. I spoke to the store manager and let her know what an excellent job this young man is doing. The phone number at the store is: 240.568.6036. I hope this sales clerk will be rewarded for providing exceptional service. He and other employees at TJ Maxx make shopping a real pleasure. Thank you. Judith Snow

11. Jean Maher says:

TJs has the best prices around and the staff is always so helpful. I like the variety of the items for sale.

12. Richard Phan says:

good service!

13. Kathy L'Estrange says:

I find the TJ Maxx in Ankeny , Iowa very helful, fun to shop at with many many choices to choose from at a very reasonable price. I have met and enjoy alot of gals and guys that I see there. Everyone is great. The best one in the Des Moines, Iowa area. I have been to all of them.

14. Elena Kokoubeeva says:

It was a super service.
    Sharon the best,nice and very helpful

15. Lucia Lamb says:

I love to go shopping and buy from tjmaxx

16. Lucia Lamb says:

I am amaze with tjmaxx

17. carol traylor says:

love tj maxx

18. Ruth freeman says:

Went shopping at Massena store in the Harte Haven Shopping Center. An employee,Travis, was most helpful. He saw I needed a shopping cart and went and found me one. Excellent manners, very good impression left on this store because of him.

19. JEFF KARR says:

excellent store 1 st time shopper I WILL BE BACK

20. Robert Forester says:

Not able to find school uniforms at any of your stores. You carry other things for school but not uniforms.

21. Harold D. Leatherman says:

I purchased a table at your store at 820 Woods Crossing in Greenville SC. The table had a big scratch on it and the only other one was totally busted in pieces.
    The price on the good one was $59.99. I asked the store manager if she would give me a discount for the scratch. She gave me $.99 discount. Could not believe I bought it but it was exactly what I was looking for.
    After this humiliating experience, I’ll have to think twice before going back to this store or any TJMaxx.

22. Dawn Shivers says:

I shopped at the TJ MAXX store in Mooresville North Carolina when visiting our daughter and son. We do not have a TJMAXX store close to us in Kansas. I loved the shopping experience and the quality and quantity of the items in the store. The customer service was exceptionally great and when I return to visit our children again in the fall I will be going back. I did make some purchases in the store which I was very pleased with and wish we had a store closer to us in Kansas.

23. Elena Mirti says:

I visited your store at 3504 S. Jefferson St., Falls Church, VA 22041. I was looking at your jewelrey as I do in all your stores. Nany was helping me decide on what to purchase. She was very helpful and courteous that I actually enjoyed my shopping experience. So much so that I spent $220.00 worth of your wonderful jewelrey. You should be very proud of Nany and the wonderful job that she does for your store. I’m delighted she was there for me.

24. wanda huizenga says:

excellent service….friendly, helpful people…

25. Shirley Quezada says:

Love the store , I always find unique household and clothing, prices are great,the clerks always friendly and helpful

26. Jan Paniogue says:

Enoyed the visit to TJMAXX. Very nice store and salespersons. Thank you!

27. Bob Bailey says:

It would be such a blessing to win a gift card!!! Thank YOU!!! We absolutely ENJOY shopping at TJMAXX!!!

28. Stephanie Shrewsbury says:

Every time we go to TJMAXX we leave with our arms full of goodies. I love how we can go in looking for a picture frame and walk out with five plus a few decor pillows, a dog toy, a bottle of amazing olive oil, and a pair of sexy platforms for my next date night.

29. virginia bourne says:

I shopped at TJMaxx at Riva Road in Annapolis on June 9, 2015. The woman outside the fitting room was exceptionally nice and so helpful. I really like everything you stock. Your store is clean and well spaced without being over crowded. The woman at the jewelry counter was very busy but still managed to take care of everyone.

30. karla says:

Horrible service on 5/7/15…
    Jewelry employee was rude and was so busy talking to other employees, that it took her 5 min to acknowledge me.
    Also, the employee that checked me out was rude and acted like she was mad at the world.
    It was one bad scenario after the next…….
    Awful morale is one thing, being rude and ignorant is another…step it up people!!!!!

31. maria says:

My favorite shop…

32. lilian says:

33. Irene Tilden says:

I always find what I’m looking for and more!

34. Celia H. Burton says:

I bought a hat and I loved it!

35. Celia H. Burton says:

Never experiences any floor help on my visits. It’s a kindof help your self store. The stoe is the right size to shop for yourself. Soi don’t mind that there is no floor staff.

36. Lacia Labye says:

IAM A VERY Happy costume of my favorite store tjmax

37. Matilda Whitey says:

everything is damn okay

38. ELAINE PRONEK says:

39. Maurine Hilding says:

Excellent service each time I go shopping at TXMAXX. I find things in Jewelry, clothing for women and men, household items. Truly a delight to shop at TJMAXX.

40. Sherry Mooring says:

I went to the TJ Maxx in Potomac Yards in Alexandria VA and was helped by Le Le she went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service.

Survey #0575408462