$500 T.J.Maxx Customer Survey

www.tjmaxxfeedback.com – $500 T.J.Maxx Customer Survey

T.J.Maxx Customer Survey PrizeT.J.Maxx

1. A $500 T.J.Maxx gift card each month

T.J.Maxx Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You can enter or win whether you have made purchase or not
  2. Each household is limited to 1 entry every month.
  3. The winner is responsible for all taxes on the prize.

T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 10 minutes to finish, one open question, need receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. One open question, need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction  Survey via smartphone, it may take more than 10 minutes to finish.

T.J.Maxx Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Web entry. Log on to T.J.Maxx customer survey official site and complete the survey.
  2. Mail-in entry. Hand print your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number and email address on a 3 1/2” × 5 1/2” card and mail it to: T.J. Maxx “Customer Sanctification” Sweepstakes, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY, 14610.

T.J.Maxx Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Log on to T.J.Maxx customer survey official website.
  2. Enter the survey number, your visiting date and time from your receipt and click the “start” button.
  3. Click “Next” to begin the survey.
  4. Give your ratings to statements like ” You overall satisfaction with your experience at this T.J.Maxx” based on your visit.
  5. Select answers to questions like ” Did you use the restroom?” based on your visit.
  6. Answer the open question that you liked most about your experience based on your visit.
  7. Enter the amount of your purchase.
  8. Select answers to the questions about yourself like your age.
  9. Enter your personal contact information such as your name, email etc and click “Next” to finish the survey.

T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey Video by Surveybag

If you have any problem or difficulty to finish T.J.Maxx online customer satisfaction survey at www.tjmaxxfeedback.com, refer to the following survey video recorded by Survebag editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to T.J.Maxx customer survey in this article.

More Information about T.J.Maxx
What is your favorite item at T.J.Maxx? Ladies, accessories, beauty, lady footwear or jewelry? Go to a store near you and talk with T.J.Maxx associates. T.J.Maxx gift card is a great way to express your appreciation for friends, colleagues and family members. You can choose from values at $25, $50, $75, $100 and $200. If you love shopping at T.J.Maxx, you should definitely have a T.J.Maxx rewards credit card. You will enjoy more benefits than you think, just open an account and you will get 10% off your first in-store purchase. You earn rewards for every dollar you spend and 1,000 rewards points equals to $10 rewards certificate. Besides, just sign up for email and you could win a T.J.’s gift card. So hurry up and join now.

There is a very similar survey from TK Maxx hosted at www.tellmaxx.com, which offers £200 weekly prize, even though the survey is temporarily closed, you can take a look at it and reserve your chance for the next time sweepstakes.

The TJX Companies, Inc. story began nearly 100 years ago. Now the TJX Companies, Inc. is the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the United States and worldwide, offering great fashion, quality, and brand names at excellent values, every day.  The TJX Companies, Inc. runs more than 2,900 stores. Products are sold at prices 20% to 60% below department and specialty store regular prices, every day. Gift cards are available in denominations of $25, $50, $75, $100 and $200. Their cards have no expiration date and no hidden fees.

Win the $500 T.J.Maxx gift card by taking the online survey at www.tjmaxxfeedback.com.

About T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction Surveywww.tjmaxxfeedback.com, $500 T.J.Maxx Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.tjmaxxfeedback.com
Survey Incentive: Monthly $500 T.J.Maxx gift card
Host Website: www.tjmaxxfeedback.com
Marketing Support: T.J.Maxx

1. T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. T.J.Maxx official website – www.tjmaxx.com
  3. T.J.Maxx Customer Service page – www1.tjmaxx.com/tjx/faq.aspx
  4. T.J.Maxx Gift Cards
  5. T.J.Maxx Facebook page – www.facebook.com/TJMaxx
  6. T.J.Maxx Twitter page – twitter.com/tjmaxx
How do you like T.J.Maxx service?
Rating: 4.2/5 (275 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

450 comments on “www.tjmaxxfeedback.com – $500 T.J.Maxx Customer Survey

1. Carol Caple says:

Like shopping at TJ Maxx.

2. sandy watkins says:

90626086200170093 ASHLEY HELPED ME ON 07 27 16 VERY NICE

3. sandy watkins says:

as I waiting in line at the check out i heard Ashley one of the ladies say no i haven’t been to lunch yet we have been busy it was 330 as she called me up i told her to go on to lunch i didn’t mind waiting she said no customers come first i will be happy to wait on you.and all this with a smile.thank you for hiring people like her and for the 13.00 dollar sweater i found.

4. sandy watkins says:

as i was waiting in line i heard the

5. betty rigdon says:

i was in the Elizabethtown store today6/11/16 line was very long,had 3 people working behind counter,then 2 left to go break,one was a man,turned out to be manager,cause I asked to speak to manager,25 later after getting threw line,the 1 lady left at checkout knew the lady in front of me they stood there and talked her purchases,and about when she was hosting her next party andall that,as the line continue to grow.another sales person finally came.when I spoke of how long we had to wait and about her co-worker just talking she laughed,i asked to speak to manager,,asked the lady that was working dressing room,she was very kind,(the only person who actually gave a dam,said manager was on phone,but this man came in from getting take out she asked him if he had time to talk to us,was not helpful,your company never has to worry about getting any more business from me,rude workers,,i will go to ross;s they care about there customers…Betty Rigdon

6. J. Stuckman says:

Enjoy shopping at TJ Maxx. Great bargains!

7. Jodi says:

I shop very frequently at TJMAXX, Selden , NY. I especially love the jewelry dept . The prices are fantastic and they have a great selection . Love all the sterling silver and genuine gemstone jewelry. Really nice watches also . Saleswoman, Angelica in jewelry is the Best ! She is friendly and so helpful . She knows what I like and picks stuff out for me . I buy almost everything she shows me . I always look for her when I get there.

8. aubrey says:

Great deals and meet my satisfaction ?

9. aubrey says:

It meets my satisfaction. Great deals and I like it so much.

10. Katherine Jackson says:

I found exactly what I was looking for, at a good price.

11. Nancy Grove says:

I shop at TJ Maxx all of the time and when I go to the jewelry a customer service person, Kelly Smith waits on me a great deal of the time. She makes shopping so much fun that sometimes I end up purchasing more than I planned. I love the jewelry department especially when Kelly is there. Thanks for having such a wonderful clerk and making my shopping experience GREAT. I usually shop in the Martinsburg WV 25411, area and sometimes in the Winchester VA area. Thanks for the great idems you have in your stores.

12. SANDRA FRITZ says:

The TJMAXX THAT I SHOPPED AT WHICH IS CLOSE TO MY HOME ON SATURDAY LOOKED LIKE A 2ND HAND STORE. SHOPPED FOR TOPS WHICH WHERE OLD LOOKING AND NOT DISPLAYED TO BE ATTRACTIVE TO THE SHOPPER.

13. Sheri Reynolds says:

I started this survey with number 0616038832 and was dropped from the system.

14. perla carcamo says:

I love tj maxx!!!

15. Josph W Cammon says:

My vist to TJ Maxx was very helpful, rep Marcel Thompson was great assiting me.

16. DAWN MCCORD says:

i love your store its a very exciting place to shop. i have found alot of good things in your store

17. shailesh says:

I like tjmaxx staff is good,chep and under bajet prize.
    thanks tjmaxx

18. Judy Wainwright says:

Pleased!

19. Joyce Whitely says:

I found the staff at the Wall Street location very efficient and friendly . Greetings the customers always give you the pleasure to return. The prices and the quality are great, they have you coming back for more.

20. radeen sorrels says:

I love tjmaxx park city. so friendly, sherri was a great help to me.

21. Eileen Cochran says:

Dear Sir/Madam: I went to the Annapolis, Maryland store at Festival at Riva, 2309 Forest Drive, Annapolis, Maryland 21401 yesterday, and I made several purchases. My cashier was a tall, handsome black man. Before he was able to assist me, a TJ Maxx employee wanted to cash her paycheck. She seemed slightly impaired. He was so patient and kind with her. He was apologetic to me for my having to wait (which I did not mind, especially given his patience with her). There were no managers readily available to comment to, so I am attempting to give him kudos this way. I will attempt to attach my scanned receipt which may assist you with more information, but I am not sure I can do so. Thank you for hiring this wonderful man — he is a credit to your entire company. Eileen Cochran

22. Amie Bunch says:

I’ve always shopped at TJMaxx. I recently applied for a store credit card to save on my purchase. I thought it was odd that the $35 was not taken off immediately. Then I recently noticed my credit score of 760 dropped 22 points. I was baffled as to why since I’ve been trying to build it up. Then today I got a denial notice from TJMaxx credit department. Reason : INCOMPLETE APPLICATION!!!
    Yes! I was denied credit and my credit score dropped because the girl behind the counter didn’t add some bit of info! I talked to both the store manager and Synchony Bank. Apparently is not their problem, but i “can apply again” are you kidding me!!!!!!

23. Lyuba Regelman says:

Today I was buying a little piece of jewelry at TJMaxx, in Newton. It was not easy to select one for the gift. The sales lady Terri Beale is wonderful, knowledgable, and patient. She helped with educated advice. She gave me so much of a kind attention! Terri is highly professional. I wish every sales person was like her. Thank you so much, Terri for such a great customer services!

24. Janet Goodrich says:

T.J.MAXX Is my all time FAVORITE Store! I always find something useful and at a BARGAIN PRICE! :)

25. Hugh Wheat says:

All the year at your store have been nothing but GREAT, I’m sure all the visits will be the same Thank you

26. Tonya Gottberg says:

Love tjmaxx Its the best store we have in Sonora ca.

27. joan schneider says:

everyone was very freindly and helpful and prices were good

28. Page romano says:

Great store

29. Page romano says:

Alway enjoy show at tjmacx

30. charlene says:

My favorite store, a big variety of merchandise and great prices!!

31. low says:

staff always helpful and very professional I love going to tjmaxx shop at least 3 times a week,

32. stuart koss says:

1160 checked me out and she was extremely nice and pleasant.

33. cheryl hullinger says:

love,love,love tj maxx

34. Jo-Ann Hartman says:

Great shopping. Always something new and unique.

35. sherry mougros says:

Love TJ MAXX. Never know what great bargains you may find.

36. ronnie stinson says:

TJ Maxx is a ready good store sometimes you just have to look through everything to find your goodies

37. Alec Slinde says:

Goo stock of Holiday Items and men’s clothing. Great Socks.

38. ruth ennis says:

shopping at tjmaxx is always most pleasurable. The one store I can go into and find exactly what I am looking for. Cant say enough about the store, plus employees are so friendly and helpful. thank you TJMAXX

39. Sophia Adjei says:

Love it

40. Linda Bashore says:

I will shop at TJ Maxx before I step in any other store. I have found beautiful and unusual jewelry and wonderful watches for gifts to the men in my family. I have stocked my Christmas kitchenware through your store and it brings my family such joy to use it for our holiday meals. My shoes are from the shelves of your store and they are the most comfortable and priced within my budget. It always amazes me what really great brands of clothing are available for each season. In three words “I Love TJ Maxx”!