$500 T.J.Maxx Customer Survey

www.tjmaxxfeedback.com – $500 T.J.Maxx Customer Survey

T.J.Maxx Customer Survey PrizeT.J.Maxx

1. A $500 T.J.Maxx gift card each month

T.J.Maxx Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You can enter or win whether you have made purchase or not
  2. Each household is limited to 1 entry every month.
  3. The winner is responsible for all taxes on the prize.

T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 10 minutes to finish, one open question, need receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. One open question, need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction  Survey via smartphone, it may take more than 10 minutes to finish.

T.J.Maxx Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Web entry. Log on to T.J.Maxx customer survey official site and complete the survey.
  2. Mail-in entry. Hand print your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number and email address on a 3 1/2” × 5 1/2” card and mail it to: T.J. Maxx “Customer Sanctification” Sweepstakes, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY, 14610.

T.J.Maxx Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Log on to T.J.Maxx customer survey official website.
  2. Enter the survey number, your visiting date and time from your receipt and click the “start” button.
  3. Click “Next” to begin the survey.
  4. Give your ratings to statements like ” You overall satisfaction with your experience at this T.J.Maxx” based on your visit.
  5. Select answers to questions like ” Did you use the restroom?” based on your visit.
  6. Answer the open question that you liked most about your experience based on your visit.
  7. Enter the amount of your purchase.
  8. Select answers to the questions about yourself like your age.
  9. Enter your personal contact information such as your name, email etc and click “Next” to finish the survey.

T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey Video by Surveybag

If you have any problem or difficulty to finish T.J.Maxx online customer satisfaction survey at www.tjmaxxfeedback.com, refer to the following survey video recorded by Survebag editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to T.J.Maxx customer survey in this article.

More Information about T.J.Maxx
What is your favorite item at T.J.Maxx? Ladies, accessories, beauty, lady footwear or jewelry? Go to a store near you and talk with T.J.Maxx associates. T.J.Maxx gift card is a great way to express your appreciation for friends, colleagues and family members. You can choose from values at $25, $50, $75, $100 and $200. If you love shopping at T.J.Maxx, you should definitely have a T.J.Maxx rewards credit card. You will enjoy more benefits than you think, just open an account and you will get 10% off your first in-store purchase. You earn rewards for every dollar you spend and 1,000 rewards points equals to $10 rewards certificate. Besides, just sign up for email and you could win a T.J.’s gift card. So hurry up and join now.

There is a very similar survey from TK Maxx hosted at www.tellmaxx.com, which offers £200 weekly prize, even though the survey is temporarily closed, you can take a look at it and reserve your chance for the next time sweepstakes.

The TJX Companies, Inc. story began nearly 100 years ago. Now the TJX Companies, Inc. is the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the United States and worldwide, offering great fashion, quality, and brand names at excellent values, every day.  The TJX Companies, Inc. runs more than 2,900 stores. Products are sold at prices 20% to 60% below department and specialty store regular prices, every day. Gift cards are available in denominations of $25, $50, $75, $100 and $200. Their cards have no expiration date and no hidden fees.

Win the $500 T.J.Maxx gift card by taking the online survey at www.tjmaxxfeedback.com.

About T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction Surveywww.tjmaxxfeedback.com, $500 T.J.Maxx Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.tjmaxxfeedback.com
Survey Incentive: Monthly $500 T.J.Maxx gift card
Host Website: www.tjmaxxfeedback.com
Marketing Support: T.J.Maxx

1. T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. T.J.Maxx official website – www.tjmaxx.com
  3. T.J.Maxx Customer Service page – www1.tjmaxx.com/tjx/faq.aspx
  4. T.J.Maxx Gift Cards
  5. T.J.Maxx Facebook page – www.facebook.com/TJMaxx
  6. T.J.Maxx Twitter page – twitter.com/tjmaxx
How do you like T.J.Maxx service?
Rating: 4/5 (587 vote casts)
Tell Your Story About T.J.Maxx

Title: Enter a title over 40 characters

How do you like T.J.Maxx service, stores or employees? Your sincere voice is helpful and will be heard.

343 comments on “www.tjmaxxfeedback.com – $500 T.J.Maxx Customer Survey

1. Genevieve Pederson says:

I love TJMAXX, it is by far my favorite store… They always have something of interest to me.

The clerks are very helpful and pleasant.

2. The young sales clerk on the floor had an indifferent attitude when I inquired about locating an item says:

I realize I won’t always be able to get the size I need but then sales clerks know where to look for the merchandise from the code. This one clerk dismissed helping me locate the item.

3. kecia redding says:

school shopping last weekend, was fun and found what we were looking for at a BETTER price!!!

4. Mary Ann Robinson says:

I can always find something at T.J.Maxx

5. There aren't many people around d to help you when you need it. But they are always helpful when you find them. says:

Love this store!

6. John Santoro says:

Just as Ms. Goler replied – I tried to participate in T.JMaxx’s survey, but got nothing but different survey choices and other gibberish. Worst survey reply ever! I love the new store here in Fla., but as for their survey? Fugeddaboudit!

7. Evelyn Goler says:

I just want to take the survey with the survey number I got at the store today. Does not seem to be possible. It is the monthly drawing to win $500.

8. ramona martin says:

ireally like t.j.max the prices are very reasonable and the employees are very helpfull iwill be shopping there regular

9. Cherry Dittrich says:

The store in Hermitage is nice , however , 80% of the time when I go in to by jewelry , there is NOONE to help .It seems keeping that area staffed is an after-thought for this store.

10. Ruben Solano says:

I frequent the Temple City store and Shay is always friendly and very professional. Her excellent customer service skills are an asset to your organization which reflects on your other personnel. I travel to your store in Temple City from downtown Los Angeles because I know that I will be in good hands.

11. Brenda Lee Gray says:

The sales personnel were helpful.

12. PATRICK LOMUTO says:

first time at store in RIVERHEAD NY GREAT STORE AND GREAT STAFF FOUND MORE THEN I THOUGHT.SURVEY #0076064819

13. Patricia Caulder says:

I love, love, love TJMAXX…I am a kitchen gadget junkie and TJMAXX is the place to satisfied my addiction.

14. John Rowley says:

There was not any xxl in the store. I see more women and kids items and was wondering if you were doing away with men,s

15. Sarah oklu says:

I always enjoy shopping at your store.The sale associates are helpful.Good bargains and I will continue shopping at TJ maxx…..

16. beverly says:

love TJ maxx Falmouth store

17. adelina says:

associate mercedes very polite and friendlly she always manage to give eye contact to all customer and say hello or see you again

18. Rosa Pena says:

Thank you for opening a T.J. Maxx in my neighborhood, at 174th St. in the Bronx. I used to travel either to the T.J.Maxx in Yonkers, or the one in Manhattan to shop. For the last 20 years I’ve been a very happy customer of your wonderful store. I love to shop at T.J.Maxx because you make it possible to low- income people to buy high-end designer clothing at affordable prices! I love, love T.J.MAXX!

19. jane curley says:

I bought luggage and the sales girl was very helpful, pointing out different features on each piece

20. Joyce Goodwin says:

I always enjoy shopping at your store. I have replaced Elder Beerman and Dillards card with yours. Love the variety and learned if I see somethinh I like, better get it for tomorrow it will be gone. No problem returning items is a plus.

21. kathy lambeth says:

I love TJ Max! great store for bargains, good merchandise. Helpful staff, clean stores.. I shop regularly at the High Point NC store and the Myrtle Beach, SC store.

22. barbara F Johnson says:

I love the shoe and housewares departments, but the clothes department there are not enough clothes to choose from in women’s sizes 10 to 16.

23. Diana Scott says:

Cindy Owen at Kansas City TJM went beyond what was required to assist me.
    Really did appreciate her help.

24. Mari Beth Chamberlin says:

I love shopping at TJ Maxx. I always find good deals; sometimes the deal is just a surprise that I wasn’t looking for, and sometimes it is exactly the item I wanted.

25. Sandra Cash says:

I was assisted by Ashley B. at the Lynchburg, VA store yesterday. She was so pleasant and patient while I made my choices — not pushing me to choose, but smiling and listening to me “thinking out loud.” When I finished my shopping and waited for check-out, there she was again — that friendly smile and charming personality just waiting for me to check-out. She remembered helping me earlier and expressed approval of my choices — color, etc. — reminding me that if it didn’t work out, I could return with my receipt. She thanked me and remarked that she hoped to see me again soon. Ashley is a model for customer service. I probably will not win this survey, but I thank you for giving me a chance to praise someone who was sincere about helping me. Customer service is so important and often forgotten.

26. Paula M. Rosario says:

I frequently visit TJMaxx in Pennsylvania, today, for example, and always is a nice experience because there are useful and qualify goods.
    I like to go to look for my hair and body products and I am satisfied for the results.

Other hand, the service personal, Cashiers are very nice and polite. I really like TJMaxx.

27. sheilakay pendley says:

IAM EXTREMELY IMPRESSED WITH THE SERVICE I HAVE RECIEVED AT YOUR STORE! I VE BEEN TO QUITE A FEW RETAIL STORES AND HAVE FOUND POOR QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE. ITS A TRUE PLEASURE TO SHOP AT YOUR STORE. HERE,S THE EMPLOYEES WHO I FOUND TOTALLY HELPFUL!!! SHERIDAN, YURI, RAECHELL AND DANAE.

28. Linda Farver says:

Love the wide variety of items to choose from

29. rebecca hodges says:

everyone is always very helpful and polite.VJ

30. Nelle Cheatheam says:

I went to the T J Maxx store in Murfreesboro, Tn yesterday with a return. I was greeted by Ms. Linda Escott who was very helpful, friendly, and professional. She processed my return without any problems. It should be noted that the store was clean, well-organized, and new arrivals were being processed for placement on the floor. For all these reasons, I will be visiting this store again soon!

31. Melissa says:

Of course, TJX is my very favorite store to shop in, and not just clothes, but most of my home décor comes from TJMaxx.

32. Martin S. Brill & Olina Brill says:

We have been regular customers of your stores for many many years. We shop at your Santa Clarita store about twice a week, and we love all of your employees there, especially Matine.

33. Debra Bartlett says:

Lots of good stuff

34. Tammy Cason says:

Love the store, has a very nice selection for me to choose from.

35. WANDA BRACY says:

THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT, PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY.

36. Sue Shimon says:

I think the GE Cap group you have at Box at8726 Dayton OH is seeking to gain information about your card card applicants for identity theft. I am to busy checking my credit to write the whole story or to figure out how to append their inquiry email to this note. I applied for a card on 4/21. Went back on4/22 to pick up that item plus purchase one more item, both total less than my credit limit. Your store manager and night closer spent one hr. On the phone with me to them…your staff said they re rang the sale twice. Credit card folks said my address showed fraud. Got this email from them tonight. They want me to mail them photos of my drivers license and soc sec number….only will give me their first name, no supervisor to talk to…… Once I get down contacting Credit companies , I will close this TJMaxx acct. And never get a credit card from you again. I have shopped at TJM since you came to Appleton about 20 yrs ago, along with tons of other towns I visited while on business. Your other business decisions seem fine. Your choice of credit card provider is nuts. Just put in their address….170 election rd draper Utah and see the one star rating and 24 complaint letters they have not deleted yet…..why do you do business with them. The guy asked for all the digits of my soc sec number(Edward)…times up

37. glenda bowen says:

The store NW Expressway OKC, when two purchase items one had been priced 5.50 the other same item 6.00 on clearance I showed this to cashier which in turn she asked someone and was told the 5.50 item had been on clearance then the 6.00 that is the most stupid statement I have ever been told, so I left all my other purchases at the counter and told cashier how stupid that was, on way out saw man had name tag saying General Manager when I explained to me the situation he ask who was the cashier when I pointed her to him he stated Oh she is
    new and probably didn’t know, it was not the cashier she was doing what some other person told her probably the General Manager! He then said “Sorry About That” making zero effort to
    try and fix the problem, I am also General Manager of hotel and I can assure you I would have never let a guest walk out of my hotel with the feeling that your TJ Maxx must not need my business, in todays market customer satisfaction is priority!! Therefore the next time anyone
    ask about outlet shopping I will not recommend TJ Maxx, I am also going to send other hotels e mails that this store is not customer friendly whether .50 or 50.00 your priority should be the customer the best and worst advertising is word of mouth, you really need to train!!!!

38. glenda bowen says:

I was just at your nw expressway store, was going to purchase items, of these items one item was marked 6.00 the same item 5.50 on clearance when I went to check out I said two different prices on same items, she then talked to someone and they told her because the 5.50 had been on clearance longer then the 6.00 item that was the price, yes we are only talking .50 but it is the principal so I then put all my items on the checkout place and said no thank you that is stupid and started to leave when some man had General Manager tag on so I went up to the man and stated the problem, he asked who I pointed to the girl he stated her name and said she is new and probably didn’t know, this new person had to ask someone to come back to me with the stupid response, he then stated “Sorry about that” making zero attempt to fix the problem and even caring if I was a satisfied customer. I am General Manager of several hotels up and down the nw expressway, country inns, Hampton, Fairfield, etc and I can assure you I would never let a customer leave my hotel with the disappointment I had at your store, well you know the best advertising is word of mouth and I am going to make sure when asked by guest good outlet shopping TJ Maxx will not be on our list, I have e-mailed this to all our properties, I am also going to file a complaint with BBB and the OKC Chamber of Commerce, in todays economy you and all of us need that customer satisfaction, but when your managers really don’t care then it is time I help him and inform anyone and everyone about your TJ Maxx, which is also my lost because I have in the past bought several items to decorate at the hotel, infact was going to purchase items for my lobby, but I am willing to pay more for customer satisfaction.

39. Liz Moore-McDeavitt says:

The store at Tanglewood Mall in Roanoke, Va is a lovely store. It is well laid out, the clerks are nice, the fitting rooms are clean and tended. I love all the departments, as everything is easy to find and browsing is fun. Parking is easy and all of the surrounding stores and restaurants are a draw. Every item I have purchased has been a boon to my life, whether clothing, gifts for others, housewares, accessories or treats for humans or pets, they have all been good purchases. Keep up the good work. Liz Moore-McDeavitt

40. Christine Roberts says:

I recently visited 2 TJMaxx stores. I purchased shoes and a top at the first one and when I got to the register, the sales associate asked for my rewards card. When I told her I didn’t know what she meant, she replied, “The 55 and older card.” The problem is I am not 55 yet!!! I considered this remark highly insulting, but chalked it up to ignorance and the age of the associate, as she was fairly young. I then went to another TJMaxx store and purchased a dress. Again, the associate ASSUMED I was 55 and gave me a discount anyway!!! She was older than me! I can assure you that I do not look 55, even though I am getting close, but I still have 7 years to go. No woman wants to be told she looks old! The 2 reference #’s on my receipts are 14300135 & 182703. Please stop making it a practice to ask customers their age…it is very insulting!

Go to T.J.Maxx Discussion Forum to view your comment and join our discussion right now!