$500 T.J.Maxx Customer Survey

www.tjmaxxfeedback.com – $500 T.J.Maxx Customer Survey

T.J.Maxx Customer Survey PrizeT.J.Maxx

1. A $500 T.J.Maxx gift card each month

T.J.Maxx Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You can enter or win whether you have made purchase or not
  2. Each household is limited to 1 entry every month.
  3. The winner is responsible for all taxes on the prize.

T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 10 minutes to finish, one open question, need receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. One open question, need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction  Survey via smartphone, it may take more than 10 minutes to finish.

T.J.Maxx Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Web entry. Log on to T.J.Maxx customer survey official site and complete the survey.
  2. Mail-in entry. Hand print your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number and email address on a 3 1/2” × 5 1/2” card and mail it to: T.J. Maxx “Customer Sanctification” Sweepstakes, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY, 14610.

T.J.Maxx Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Log on to T.J.Maxx customer survey official website.
  2. Enter the survey number, your visiting date and time from your receipt and click the “start” button.
  3. Click “Next” to begin the survey.
  4. Give your ratings to statements like ” You overall satisfaction with your experience at this T.J.Maxx” based on your visit.
  5. Select answers to questions like ” Did you use the restroom?” based on your visit.
  6. Answer the open question that you liked most about your experience based on your visit.
  7. Enter the amount of your purchase.
  8. Select answers to the questions about yourself like your age.
  9. Enter your personal contact information such as your name, email etc and click “Next” to finish the survey.

T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey Video by Surveybag

If you have any problem or difficulty to finish T.J.Maxx online customer satisfaction survey at www.tjmaxxfeedback.com, refer to the following survey video recorded by Survebag editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to T.J.Maxx customer survey in this article.

More Information about T.J.Maxx
What is your favorite item at T.J.Maxx? Ladies, accessories, beauty, lady footwear or jewelry? Go to a store near you and talk with T.J.Maxx associates. T.J.Maxx gift card is a great way to express your appreciation for friends, colleagues and family members. You can choose from values at $25, $50, $75, $100 and $200. If you love shopping at T.J.Maxx, you should definitely have a T.J.Maxx rewards credit card. You will enjoy more benefits than you think, just open an account and you will get 10% off your first in-store purchase. You earn rewards for every dollar you spend and 1,000 rewards points equals to $10 rewards certificate. Besides, just sign up for email and you could win a T.J.’s gift card. So hurry up and join now.

There is a very similar survey from TK Maxx hosted at www.tellmaxx.com, which offers £200 weekly prize, even though the survey is temporarily closed, you can take a look at it and reserve your chance for the next time sweepstakes.

The TJX Companies, Inc. story began nearly 100 years ago. Now the TJX Companies, Inc. is the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the United States and worldwide, offering great fashion, quality, and brand names at excellent values, every day.  The TJX Companies, Inc. runs more than 2,900 stores. Products are sold at prices 20% to 60% below department and specialty store regular prices, every day. Gift cards are available in denominations of $25, $50, $75, $100 and $200. Their cards have no expiration date and no hidden fees.

Win the $500 T.J.Maxx gift card by taking the online survey at www.tjmaxxfeedback.com.

About T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction Surveywww.tjmaxxfeedback.com, $500 T.J.Maxx Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.tjmaxxfeedback.com
Survey Incentive: Monthly $500 T.J.Maxx gift card
Host Website: www.tjmaxxfeedback.com
Marketing Support: T.J.Maxx

1. T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. T.J.Maxx official website – www.tjmaxx.com
  3. T.J.Maxx Customer Service page – www1.tjmaxx.com/tjx/faq.aspx
  4. T.J.Maxx Gift Cards
  5. T.J.Maxx Facebook page – www.facebook.com/TJMaxx
  6. T.J.Maxx Twitter page – twitter.com/tjmaxx
How do you like T.J.Maxx service?
Rating: 4/5 (695 vote casts)
Leave your Comment
Tell Your Story About T.J.Maxx

Title: Enter a title over 40 characters

How do you like T.J.Maxx service, stores or employees? Your sincere voice is helpful and will be heard.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

358 comments on “www.tjmaxxfeedback.com – $500 T.J.Maxx Customer Survey

1. Beatriz Herrmann says:

I visited your store at 8765 136th. St, Miami, Fl 33176, I was greed by a very pleasant employee her name is Quintavia Parrish, she is by far the best employee in that store, very HELPFUL, PROFESSIONAL, PACIENCE, and over all FANTASTIC.

I complemented the Manager of the store and suggested him to give her a raise extra lunch time but above all have the rest of the staff observe her and copy what she does that will make them the BEST store in Miami.

Congratulations on such a FABULOS employee.

Beatriz Herrmann

2. Debra Coley says:

The store in Rock hill S.C. was very well stocked and associates were friendly and helpful.My receipt # is 90854048388164213 Survey # 0854048388, I had limit amount of time to shop all of the registers were staffed which was very helpful.

3. carol griebel says:

Was in TJ maxx on 12/10/14. Spent $342.98 Ref #18628200 . 0757 02 0723 13:34:10. The register lady did not put the 29.00 shoes in my bag. I called Stevie, that evening, he said he found the shoes took down my information and would put them at the Lost and Found part of the counter. After multiple calls today this am to the store, I was put on hold 2x, no one came back tothe phone, then I get a Mr. Salaman, who tells me he can’t find the shoes. After arguing for several minutes, telling him that STEVIE took all the information and told me there would be no problem and he had the shoes put away, and marked with the information, after several more minutes, Mr. Salalman comes back and tell me he FOUND the shoes. …The confusion is disgusting. The service disgusting, I now need to spend two hours on the snow covered streets to get those shoes. I suggested he give me a credit over the phone NOT possible, according to Mr Salaman. Bad Service, Bad customer relations, but great items in the store. The cash register lady was nice, no complaints about her, except that she DID not give me the shoes. Carol Griebel

4. Jennifer Lamoreaux says:

very pleased with service and items.

5. Kathy/Las Cruces,NM says:

I go to the El Paso TJ Maxx because we only have a Marshalls in Las Cruces. I love the store which is connected to the Home Goods store. Lots of great finds but I rarely see clerks on the floor only at the registers. If you need a price or are looking for another of the same thing it can be difficult.
    Home Goods is my favorite but sometimes I find clothes at TJ. I would like to see more of the higher end brands. Keep up the good work and please think about a TJ Maxx and Home Goods in Las Cruces we really want one!

6. Paula eaton says:

Very pleased with the purchase and service at TJ Maxx

7. Deb says:

Jordan, the sales person, was exceptional….as a result, I will be shopping here

8. Deb says:

Last night, Wed, Dec. 3rd, I was at TJMaxx in Turlock, CA shopping for a specific item. Bear in mind, shopping is NOT my favorite pastime ……..however, I had some time and motivation…..TJ Maxx was suggested for what I was looking for. I must have looked “lost and confused” because a young saleslady, Jordan, asked me if I needed some help. She was so fantastic…….She went out of her way to help me try to find the single item I was hoping to find……..she personally took me from location to location in the store………and though what I wanted was not there, in the process, I found a lot of other things I plan to go back to the store to get tonight. I was just so impressed with her genuine concern and the time she took to help me out. In fact, she came and found me a while later to show me another area with more items. I told Daniel, the store manager, today, that I will most definitely be shopping at TJMaxx solely because of her taking time and interest in me, a customer. Jordan definitely was enjoying her job and is clearly a people-person. We need more people like her!!

9. Tamar Balavadze says:

I’m greatly satisfied with shopping in TJMAXX

10. cheryl says:

I love to shop TJ Maxx for the great prices on great merchandise.

11. marjorie buchanan says:

Kathy was very helpful and nice

12. Pat says:

i think the items were very well stocked, and when i was supposed to just be looking, i ended up buying 7 items !

13. ERVIN J. BARTA says:

well stocked store, excellent choices

14. Anne Mateer says:

Chris, one of your employees was very helpful to me and patient when I could not find my credit card from your store after returning an item. It is always nice to hear someone say, take your time. I particularly liked the way she packed my items. I did a large shopping spree. She has served me before and I like it when she calls me because she is professional and thorough. She looks you in the face and speaks to you while serving. Who doesn’t like a friendly person!

15. Richard L says:

Great store, friendly and helpful!! Wow

16. Genevieve Pederson says:

I love TJMAXX, it is by far my favorite store… They always have something of interest to me.

The clerks are very helpful and pleasant.

17. The young sales clerk on the floor had an indifferent attitude when I inquired about locating an item says:

I realize I won’t always be able to get the size I need but then sales clerks know where to look for the merchandise from the code. This one clerk dismissed helping me locate the item.

18. kecia redding says:

school shopping last weekend, was fun and found what we were looking for at a BETTER price!!!

19. Mary Ann Robinson says:

I can always find something at T.J.Maxx

20. There aren't many people around d to help you when you need it. But they are always helpful when you find them. says:

Love this store!

21. John Santoro says:

Just as Ms. Goler replied – I tried to participate in T.JMaxx’s survey, but got nothing but different survey choices and other gibberish. Worst survey reply ever! I love the new store here in Fla., but as for their survey? Fugeddaboudit!

22. Evelyn Goler says:

I just want to take the survey with the survey number I got at the store today. Does not seem to be possible. It is the monthly drawing to win $500.

23. ramona martin says:

ireally like t.j.max the prices are very reasonable and the employees are very helpfull iwill be shopping there regular

24. Cherry Dittrich says:

The store in Hermitage is nice , however , 80% of the time when I go in to by jewelry , there is NOONE to help .It seems keeping that area staffed is an after-thought for this store.

25. Ruben Solano says:

I frequent the Temple City store and Shay is always friendly and very professional. Her excellent customer service skills are an asset to your organization which reflects on your other personnel. I travel to your store in Temple City from downtown Los Angeles because I know that I will be in good hands.

26. Brenda Lee Gray says:

The sales personnel were helpful.

27. PATRICK LOMUTO says:

first time at store in RIVERHEAD NY GREAT STORE AND GREAT STAFF FOUND MORE THEN I THOUGHT.SURVEY #0076064819

28. Patricia Caulder says:

I love, love, love TJMAXX…I am a kitchen gadget junkie and TJMAXX is the place to satisfied my addiction.

29. John Rowley says:

There was not any xxl in the store. I see more women and kids items and was wondering if you were doing away with men,s

30. Sarah oklu says:

I always enjoy shopping at your store.The sale associates are helpful.Good bargains and I will continue shopping at TJ maxx…..

31. beverly says:

love TJ maxx Falmouth store

32. adelina says:

associate mercedes very polite and friendlly she always manage to give eye contact to all customer and say hello or see you again

33. Rosa Pena says:

Thank you for opening a T.J. Maxx in my neighborhood, at 174th St. in the Bronx. I used to travel either to the T.J.Maxx in Yonkers, or the one in Manhattan to shop. For the last 20 years I’ve been a very happy customer of your wonderful store. I love to shop at T.J.Maxx because you make it possible to low- income people to buy high-end designer clothing at affordable prices! I love, love T.J.MAXX!

34. jane curley says:

I bought luggage and the sales girl was very helpful, pointing out different features on each piece

35. Joyce Goodwin says:

I always enjoy shopping at your store. I have replaced Elder Beerman and Dillards card with yours. Love the variety and learned if I see somethinh I like, better get it for tomorrow it will be gone. No problem returning items is a plus.

36. kathy lambeth says:

I love TJ Max! great store for bargains, good merchandise. Helpful staff, clean stores.. I shop regularly at the High Point NC store and the Myrtle Beach, SC store.

37. barbara F Johnson says:

I love the shoe and housewares departments, but the clothes department there are not enough clothes to choose from in women’s sizes 10 to 16.

38. Diana Scott says:

Cindy Owen at Kansas City TJM went beyond what was required to assist me.
    Really did appreciate her help.

39. Mari Beth Chamberlin says:

I love shopping at TJ Maxx. I always find good deals; sometimes the deal is just a surprise that I wasn’t looking for, and sometimes it is exactly the item I wanted.

40. Sandra Cash says:

I was assisted by Ashley B. at the Lynchburg, VA store yesterday. She was so pleasant and patient while I made my choices — not pushing me to choose, but smiling and listening to me “thinking out loud.” When I finished my shopping and waited for check-out, there she was again — that friendly smile and charming personality just waiting for me to check-out. She remembered helping me earlier and expressed approval of my choices — color, etc. — reminding me that if it didn’t work out, I could return with my receipt. She thanked me and remarked that she hoped to see me again soon. Ashley is a model for customer service. I probably will not win this survey, but I thank you for giving me a chance to praise someone who was sincere about helping me. Customer service is so important and often forgotten.

Go to T.J.Maxx Discussion Forum to view your comment and join our discussion right now!