$500 T.J.Maxx Customer Survey

www.tjmaxxfeedback.com – $500 T.J.Maxx Customer Survey

T.J.Maxx Customer Survey PrizeT.J.Maxx

1. A $500 T.J.Maxx gift card each month

T.J.Maxx Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You can enter or win whether you have made purchase or not
  2. Each household is limited to 1 entry every month.
  3. The winner is responsible for all taxes on the prize.

T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 10 minutes to finish, one open question, need receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. One open question, need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction  Survey via smartphone, it may take more than 10 minutes to finish.

T.J.Maxx Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Web entry. Log on to T.J.Maxx customer survey official site and complete the survey.
  2. Mail-in entry. Hand print your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number and email address on a 3 1/2” × 5 1/2” card and mail it to: T.J. Maxx “Customer Sanctification” Sweepstakes, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY, 14610.

T.J.Maxx Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Log on to T.J.Maxx customer survey official website.
  2. Enter the survey number, your visiting date and time from your receipt and click the “start” button.
  3. Click “Next” to begin the survey.
  4. Give your ratings to statements like ” You overall satisfaction with your experience at this T.J.Maxx” based on your visit.
  5. Select answers to questions like ” Did you use the restroom?” based on your visit.
  6. Answer the open question that you liked most about your experience based on your visit.
  7. Enter the amount of your purchase.
  8. Select answers to the questions about yourself like your age.
  9. Enter your personal contact information such as your name, email etc and click “Next” to finish the survey.

T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey Video by Surveybag

If you have any problem or difficulty to finish T.J.Maxx online customer satisfaction survey at www.tjmaxxfeedback.com, refer to the following survey video recorded by Survebag editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to T.J.Maxx customer survey in this article.

More Information about T.J.Maxx
What is your favorite item at T.J.Maxx? Ladies, accessories, beauty, lady footwear or jewelry? Go to a store near you and talk with T.J.Maxx associates. T.J.Maxx gift card is a great way to express your appreciation for friends, colleagues and family members. You can choose from values at $25, $50, $75, $100 and $200. If you love shopping at T.J.Maxx, you should definitely have a T.J.Maxx rewards credit card. You will enjoy more benefits than you think, just open an account and you will get 10% off your first in-store purchase. You earn rewards for every dollar you spend and 1,000 rewards points equals to $10 rewards certificate. Besides, just sign up for email and you could win a T.J.’s gift card. So hurry up and join now.

There is a very similar survey from TK Maxx hosted at www.tellmaxx.com, which offers £200 weekly prize, even though the survey is temporarily closed, you can take a look at it and reserve your chance for the next time sweepstakes.

The TJX Companies, Inc. story began nearly 100 years ago. Now the TJX Companies, Inc. is the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the United States and worldwide, offering great fashion, quality, and brand names at excellent values, every day.  The TJX Companies, Inc. runs more than 2,900 stores. Products are sold at prices 20% to 60% below department and specialty store regular prices, every day. Gift cards are available in denominations of $25, $50, $75, $100 and $200. Their cards have no expiration date and no hidden fees.

Win the $500 T.J.Maxx gift card by taking the online survey at www.tjmaxxfeedback.com.

About T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction Surveywww.tjmaxxfeedback.com, $500 T.J.Maxx Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.tjmaxxfeedback.com
Survey Incentive: Monthly $500 T.J.Maxx gift card
Host Website: www.tjmaxxfeedback.com
Marketing Support: T.J.Maxx

1. T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. T.J.Maxx official website – www.tjmaxx.com
  3. T.J.Maxx Customer Service page – www1.tjmaxx.com/tjx/faq.aspx
  4. T.J.Maxx Gift Cards
  5. T.J.Maxx Facebook page – www.facebook.com/TJMaxx
  6. T.J.Maxx Twitter page – twitter.com/tjmaxx
How do you like T.J.Maxx service?
Rating: 4.1/5 (773 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published.

381 comments on “www.tjmaxxfeedback.com – $500 T.J.Maxx Customer Survey

1. ELAINE PRONEK says:

STORE DOUBLE CHARGED ME

2. Maurine Hilding says:

Excellent service each time I go shopping at TXMAXX. I find things in Jewelry, clothing for women and men, household items. Truly a delight to shop at TJMAXX.

3. Sherry Mooring says:

I went to the TJ Maxx in Potomac Yards in Alexandria VA and was helped by Le Le she went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service.

Survey #0575408462

4. Nijie zou says:

Today is March 7, I am pregnant now and I bought 5 underwear for myself for big belly, I like it so much and it matches the sleeper last time I bought in TJMAXX! it is great! I hope more maternity to choose and thanks again!

5. Patsy L. Auten says:

My daughters and I have shopped Tj Max for years to purchase unique and quality items that I wanted but could not locate anywhere but TJ Max

6. Justine crouch says:

I visited your Speedway store in Indiana today, I have always found your store to be very friendly. However today I and a lot of others customers and sales staff,was put in a very uncomfortable environment. Your manager April Nolan was talking to an employee, and was talking down to her ,she was degrading and very condescending. I and several others were very uncomfortable,and felt sorry for the employee. She continued for at least ten minutes, finally another employee came over told April that was enough she was disrupting the entire store. This is my first negative customer service comment,I do hope you follow up on this,and have her apologies to that employee and other staff.

7. Dana Reed says:

I love TJMAXX and have been a loyal customer since they first opened their doors.

8. Sun Lee says:

I went to TJ maxx on 2/20/2015 in Edgewater NJ. Name of Emp, Snaa was very kind. Thank you so much!!

9. Donna says:

Everyone was helpful and I was asked several times If I needed help in finding something. It was a very pleasant experience in Simpsonville SC.

10. Marcelo Fraga says:

On Feb. 22nd, my wife and I went to the TJ Maxx store at 7670 Poplar Ave (Memphis) and we were very well received, found what we wanted and had a great help from Romeo who was very kind to help us loading the goods on the truck, facing rain and cold!

Thank you Romeo!

11. Aida Balanag says:

I shop a lot in your store and I know the quality and the prize that no store can beat it.See it get it ‘coz by the time you go back to shop it’s bought by someone else.

12. michael baum says:

Great service, good deal

13. Beatriz Alegre says:

Veri nice locarion, and people

14. Juanita Dimas says:

Love shopping at TJ MAXX for the clothe they have and great prices.

15. Jawad says:

They have a very friendly customer service and the store managers are always there to help. They have wonderful items to shop for everyone in the family.

16. Pam Spicer says:

The clerks were very kind and patient even with long holiday checkout lines.

17. gordon colbourne says:

always happy shopping at t j maxx

18. BOBBY COOPER says:

I WAS IN TJ MAX ON CHRISTMAS EVE RIGHT BEFORE THE STORE CLOSED AND EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A MAD HOUSE,THE STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL, FRIENDLY, AND PATIENT. THEY GAVE VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DID NOT SEEM TO MIND THAT IT WAS ALMOST CLOSING TIME.

19. Gladys Roswell says:

Just returned from returning a pair of Coach shoes given to me as a gift. They didn’t fit. Had original price tag and gift receipt with me. Clerk refused to scan the gift receipt and only gave me a store credit for the price of the shoes excluding the tax. I know my daughter paid tax on this item. Where is this tax going? Is the store pocketing the tax? Is it going back on my daughter’s credit card? Doubtful! Is the state getting the tax anyway? I expect a response within 24 hours or I will contacting NYS Consumer Affairs Dept. I have never experienced a transaction like this before. If this is a TJMaxx policy then you won’t see me shopping there anymore and I will inform my family and friends of this.

20. Kim Kelly says:

I love shopping here. I can always find something for myself or wonderful gift items for anyone.

21. Meredith Kerttula says:

I love TJ Maxx. It’s the only store in my area where I shop for my home, granddaughters, and of course, myself.

22. SalwaGafour says:

Happy new year I ‘m very mad always with this store before I’m shopping from Virginia all stores their very amazon but now the a new store in DC is near me is easy for me but the stuff are ugly face ,and make more security follow the customers for what .When the one customer will come for thief you can do that , but not for any customers .they can good attention with the customers. I didn’t that yet in the Macy’s store .

23. Jan Scott says:

TJ’s is awesome!

24. Beatriz Herrmann says:

I visited your store at 8765 136th. St, Miami, Fl 33176, I was greed by a very pleasant employee her name is Quintavia Parrish, she is by far the best employee in that store, very HELPFUL, PROFESSIONAL, PACIENCE, and over all FANTASTIC.

I complemented the Manager of the store and suggested him to give her a raise extra lunch time but above all have the rest of the staff observe her and copy what she does that will make them the BEST store in Miami.

Congratulations on such a FABULOS employee.

Beatriz Herrmann

25. Debra Coley says:

The store in Rock hill S.C. was very well stocked and associates were friendly and helpful.My receipt # is 90854048388164213 Survey # 0854048388, I had limit amount of time to shop all of the registers were staffed which was very helpful.

26. carol griebel says:

Was in TJ maxx on 12/10/14. Spent $342.98 Ref #18628200 . 0757 02 0723 13:34:10. The register lady did not put the 29.00 shoes in my bag. I called Stevie, that evening, he said he found the shoes took down my information and would put them at the Lost and Found part of the counter. After multiple calls today this am to the store, I was put on hold 2x, no one came back tothe phone, then I get a Mr. Salaman, who tells me he can’t find the shoes. After arguing for several minutes, telling him that STEVIE took all the information and told me there would be no problem and he had the shoes put away, and marked with the information, after several more minutes, Mr. Salalman comes back and tell me he FOUND the shoes. …The confusion is disgusting. The service disgusting, I now need to spend two hours on the snow covered streets to get those shoes. I suggested he give me a credit over the phone NOT possible, according to Mr Salaman. Bad Service, Bad customer relations, but great items in the store. The cash register lady was nice, no complaints about her, except that she DID not give me the shoes. Carol Griebel

27. Jennifer Lamoreaux says:

very pleased with service and items.

28. Kathy/Las Cruces,NM says:

I go to the El Paso TJ Maxx because we only have a Marshalls in Las Cruces. I love the store which is connected to the Home Goods store. Lots of great finds but I rarely see clerks on the floor only at the registers. If you need a price or are looking for another of the same thing it can be difficult.
    Home Goods is my favorite but sometimes I find clothes at TJ. I would like to see more of the higher end brands. Keep up the good work and please think about a TJ Maxx and Home Goods in Las Cruces we really want one!

29. Paula eaton says:

Very pleased with the purchase and service at TJ Maxx

30. Deb says:

Jordan, the sales person, was exceptional….as a result, I will be shopping here

31. Deb says:

Last night, Wed, Dec. 3rd, I was at TJMaxx in Turlock, CA shopping for a specific item. Bear in mind, shopping is NOT my favorite pastime ……..however, I had some time and motivation…..TJ Maxx was suggested for what I was looking for. I must have looked “lost and confused” because a young saleslady, Jordan, asked me if I needed some help. She was so fantastic…….She went out of her way to help me try to find the single item I was hoping to find……..she personally took me from location to location in the store………and though what I wanted was not there, in the process, I found a lot of other things I plan to go back to the store to get tonight. I was just so impressed with her genuine concern and the time she took to help me out. In fact, she came and found me a while later to show me another area with more items. I told Daniel, the store manager, today, that I will most definitely be shopping at TJMaxx solely because of her taking time and interest in me, a customer. Jordan definitely was enjoying her job and is clearly a people-person. We need more people like her!!

32. Tamar Balavadze says:

I’m greatly satisfied with shopping in TJMAXX

33. cheryl says:

I love to shop TJ Maxx for the great prices on great merchandise.

34. marjorie buchanan says:

Kathy was very helpful and nice

35. Pat says:

i think the items were very well stocked, and when i was supposed to just be looking, i ended up buying 7 items !

36. ERVIN J. BARTA says:

well stocked store, excellent choices

37. Anne Mateer says:

Chris, one of your employees was very helpful to me and patient when I could not find my credit card from your store after returning an item. It is always nice to hear someone say, take your time. I particularly liked the way she packed my items. I did a large shopping spree. She has served me before and I like it when she calls me because she is professional and thorough. She looks you in the face and speaks to you while serving. Who doesn’t like a friendly person!

38. Richard L says:

Great store, friendly and helpful!! Wow

39. Genevieve Pederson says:

I love TJMAXX, it is by far my favorite store… They always have something of interest to me.

The clerks are very helpful and pleasant.

40. The young sales clerk on the floor had an indifferent attitude when I inquired about locating an item says:

I realize I won’t always be able to get the size I need but then sales clerks know where to look for the merchandise from the code. This one clerk dismissed helping me locate the item.