$50 IGA Store Shopper Experience Survey

www.igastore-feedback.com – $50 IGA Store Shopper Experience Survey

IGA Store Shopper Experience Survey PrizeIGA

1. $50 IGA brand coupons

IGA Store Shopper Experience Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not have to make purchase to enter or win.
  2. Each person and each e-mail address is limited to 1 entry during each Entry Period.
  3. Prizes are not transferable and subject to availability. No substitution of prize for cash or other goods and services is permitted.
  4. The winner is responsible for all taxes on the prize.

IGA Shopper Experience Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 10 minutes to finish, 2 open questions, need no receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 2 open questions, need to enter survey information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish IGA Shopper Experience Survey via smartphone, and it may take you more than 10 minutes to finish.

IGA Store Shopper Experience Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. You can visit IGA Store customer feedback survey official site and complete the survey.
  2. You can also enter by Mail. To enter without completing a survey, you may send a 3”x5” card with your name, address, email address, telephone number, and date of birth to: IGA Marketing Events Department – CFS, 8745 W. Higgins Road, Suite 350, Chicago, IL 60631.

IGA Store Shopper Experience Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit IGA Store customer feedback survey official site
  2. Enter your correct zip code and click the “submit” button
  3. Choose the IGA store you visited and click the “provide feedback” button
  4. Select date and time of your visit
  5. Select answer to the question “Overall, how satisfied were you with your most recent visit to this IGA location?” based on your visit
  6. Indicate how important each item was to you in your decision-making process that ultimately led you to make the most recent visit to this IGA
  7. Rate your satisfaction with the statements like “Overall Interior Cleanliness” based on your visit
  8. Select answers to the questions like ” Did you encounter any issues during your shopper experience that you would like to bring to management’s attention?” based on your visit
  9. Answer open questions like the reason you shop at non-IGA locations
  10. Enter your zip code
  11. Select answers to the questions about  yourself like your gender age etc.
  12. Enter your personal contact information like your name, email address etc and click “Submit” to finish the survey

IGA Store Customer Satisfaction Survey Video by Surveybag

If you have any problem or difficulty to finish IGA online customer satisfaction survey, refer to the following survey video recorded by Survebag editorial team. You can also find those questions and answers related to IGA customer survey in this article.

More Information about IGA Store
Founded in 1926, IGA brought together independent grocers across the country to ensure those family-owned local grocery store remained strong in the face of growing grocery chain competition. Take a look at IGA grocers alliances partners here. The IGA Alliance includes nearly 4,000 Hometown Proud Supermarkets worldwide, supported by 36 distribution companies and more than 55 major manufacturers, vendors and suppliers encompassing everything from grocery to equipment items. IGA has operations in 44 of the United States and more than 40 countries, commonwealths and territories on all six inhabited continents. You can easily find a store with online help.

Share your customer feedback and win the $50 coupon at www.igastore-feedback.com.

About IGA Store Shopper Experience Surveywww.igastore-feedback.com, IGA Store Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: www.igastore-feedback.com
Survey Incentive: $50 IGA private brand product coupons
Host Website: www.trendsource.com
Marketing Support: TrendSource

1. IGA  Shopper Experience Survey Winner List
  2. IGA Official Website – www.iga.com
  3. IGA Facebook Page – www.facebook.com/pages/IGA
How do you like IGA service?
Rating: 3.9/5 (36 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

176 comments on “www.igastore-feedback.com – $50 IGA Store Shopper Experience Survey

1. George Million says:

Friendly staff are always ready to help you. Clean environment. Quality IGA products as well as national brands.

2. LL Brown says:

Everyone always smiles. Old-fashioned Bag Boys are so helpful for and older person like myself.

3. Cindy Dicera says:

Cashier #147 especially helpful and courteous

4. John Schoonveld says:

Bought a birthday cake it was good

5. Frank Apsey says:

I would like to take store survey but I don’t like Facebook!

6. charles miller says:

I love to shop at village IGA

7. Deanna Lomme says:

I shop at the Jerry’s store in West Warwick, RI, but after today I won’t be going back. I love the IGA foods, but most of the check out people upset me every time. This afternoon when I was going thru the check out, the checker did not acknowledge me even one time. He was talking to his friend who was a checker in another lane. He dropped a plant I bought and dirt went everywhere. When I was unpacking my groceries, I was shocked to see that he put my toilet bowl cleaner and Tydee bowl tablets in with my strawberries and grapes. We were going to have strawberries and chocolate dip after dinner tonight for a treat. He forgot to bag the chocolate dip. I called the store and they said I could come and get it. I live too far. Its not worth it for me to shop there anymore. Too frustrating.

8. maria says:

I love shopping at iga

9. Judith Husted says:

Extremely helpful employees in Thomaston, both in the aisles and behind the counter! Much appreciated.

10. Leanne says:

As a transgender woman, I have been kindly accepted at the Marion store. The girls in the deli have been extra kind to me.

11. janice jackson says:

love this small town store.Need to buy meats this is the store .

12. carroll p. mccloud says:

all of the i g a stores in our area have good products and the workers are very polite and helpful.

13. sue roberts says:

always find steaks that i like in sale and love larry the cable guy ribs

14. cindystrawderman says:

I thought they had really good deals this wk.

15. Rachel says:

I don’t shop at IGA often because of the higher prices for items compared to other places here in Wausau, WI. When I do go to IGA they always seem friendly and willing to help but some of the employees don’t know where to find things so it’s kind of a hunt sometimes!

16. Helen Admire says:

My mother (Helen) told our neighbor to pick up 4 crispy chicken wings for her from the deli.
    When her neighbor brought the chicken wings back mom asked how much she owed and
    was told $7.16. Mom is 92 years old and lives on a limited income and she said that she
    felt like she was eating IGA gold. The IGA is the only grocery store in town and she
    feels that they are taking advantage of people. I don’t think that she will be shopping at your
    IGA store again.

17. bertha smith says:

i have been shoping there for 30 years good place to shop thanks

18. sue oelke says:

I live in Marathon and this is the cleanest store and everyone is so helpful I enjoy the small store and I always find all my needs there.

19. Sean Beharry says:

I always shop at all your outlets and never had a problem with any so i am very-extremely satisfied with SUPER J IGA

20. Linda hatstat says:

I’m 65+ ,on S.S. . Trying to make ends meet. I go to BRACKETT’S MARKET IGA. That’s in Bath ,ME. They have the best meats , fish and bakery products. Ever thing is fresh . The staff that works there are the greatest .Allways ready to help you in any way. I go there for my meats ,best deals in towns around this aear, .We have a Wallmart here. I refuse to buy meats, fruits and vegatbles, there . They are not fresh . Cannned stuff there you have to watch the dates. If you gift rewards to stores ,please give them the top one. Brackett’s market IGA,Bath , Maine.

21. Tao Qiang says:

I arrived in Pullman a month ago. We live near Dissmores and often do shopping in it. One of the shopping guide recommended me a peeler. It is very easy to use. Thanks a lot.

22. Donalie Louisy says:

I love the distinct flavor of some of the products and the fact that the price is less for some of the products that I use.

23. Dalia Phillip says:

@ The Cornith branch I stopped to get some fresh vegetables in particular cucumbers. As I approach the veggie shelves to the back of the store, I realized there were no cucumbers. A young man saw the disappointment on my face and asked if he could assist me. I told him what was wrong and he said, ‘hold on, let me check at the back to see if we have received any.” And to my surprise he returned with a few packaged cucumbers. I was really happy and the thank the young man. The supermarket needs more persons like that seeing to the needs and taking care of the customers’ needs.

24. jeannetta livingston says:

i like shopping at IGA

25. Patricia Luster says:

Been going there for 20 years…love my local IGA Store!

26. Alice Taylor says:

The store that I go to has very friendly people working there

27. Susan Palaia says:

Always enjoy going into our Gnazzo’s IGA store. Very friendly and helpful employees, small enough so you don’t have to spend over an hour trying to find what you are looking for as I do in the huge chains, carry most products I buy, close to home, just a friendly atmosphere to shop in.

28. francisco tapia says:

need more cleaning and small really bad they have open kitchen in the back store and cooking and is no have to doing there or what please the not need to sale nothing cook or cut or prep. only the store is good idea thanks, please call me before call the HEALTH THE PARTMENT CITY.

29. David hickman says:

I enjoy shopping @ your new store in AH, 60004, except for one young man behind the deli counter not one employee on your staff knows how to say thank you. Even the cashier, she handed me my receipt and said ” here ha go”. Please teach all your employees that customers at least would like a “thank you”.
    I don’t want anything free or ant coupons just a little coursity.
    David Hickman
    Arlington heights

30. eva bryan says:

I like shop at iga it got frash meat & good price

31. Janet Gabert says:

I was able to find the products I was looking for. The check out clerk was very polite.

32. Mimi Anderson says:

Always a nice experience to shop at the IGA in Coolidge

33. Tara prince says:

I shop at our local store because of the prices and selection. The store has the best prices on produce and meats, and the biggest variety. The produce is always fresh and beautiful. I buy meats in family packs and the local IGA is the only store in our area that I can find good prices and family packs. I have health issues that require that I eat a diet high in protien and I am on a fixed income, IGA makes that easy and affordable.

34. victoria lukasiewicz says:

love the IGA store it’s very clean has nice people and they are very helpful a
    ……I just think when they used the IGA card at the register years ago we got better sales because prices are high! sorry just wanna be honest

35. Michael J. Moore says:

I haven’t been too your store since about three years ago, because of a stroke it’s looks more bigger than I thought, just a lot more merchandise on the self a lot more to chose from. Thanks

36. Guy Mauldin says:

I shop occasionally at IGA, Carrabelle, Fl. The store is very clean and appears to be well managed. That is, until you get to check out. Usually there are at least two cashiers on duty, and they are usually talking to each other when I approach the check out area. It appears that they are inconvenienced to have to stop talking and wait on me. There is no greeting and no thank you when I am finished. I have observed this behavior for some time from a majority of the cashiers there. They did have one very friendly cashier at one time, but she has not been there for a couple of months. I do not understand why management of such a nice store neglects the most important thing- customer service.

37. Dennis Zubb says:

Site has so many options the result is a fine mess! Could not find what I was looking for. Won’t be back

38. Ngaere Milne says:

They are good all the IGAS in Ipswich. All friendly and geat merchandise

39. Ngaere Milne says:

I have been shopping with IGA since a shop opened at Ash Street Yamanto. Nothing else to say except I love IGA. when I need something unusual I can guarantee I will get it at IGA. Suits me fine

40. Shirley Koski says:

I like the store because I always find sales on what I need.