$2,000 Paradise Bakery Guest Survey

www.paradiselistens.com – $2,000 Paradise Bakery Guest Survey

Paradise Bakery Guest Survey PrizeParadise Bakery & Cafe

1. $2,000 cash prize

Paradise Bakery Guest Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not have to make a purchase to enter or win.
  2. The prize has no substitutions.
  3. The winner is responsible for all taxes on the prize.

Paradise Bakery Guest Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 5/5. About 5 minutes to finish, 1 open question and a receipt is needed.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 4/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 1 open question and yo don’t need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish the Paradise Bakery Guest Survey via your smartphone and it may take you more than 5 minutes to finish.

Paradise Bakery Guest Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. If you want to enter online, you have to visit Paradise Bakery Guest Survey official website within 48 hours from the date of your purchase to complete the survey.
  2. If you want to enter by telephone, you need to call toll-free 1-800-699-0130 and, for Paradise, call toll-free 1-877-573-0141 during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the instructions to complete the survey and/or to enter the Sweepstakes.
  3. Mail-in entry is another method. To enter by mail, you need to hand print (or type) your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address (if any), and age on a 3.5” x 5” piece of paper and mail it in a hand-addressed envelope to “Panera Bread and Paradise Cafes Customer Survey Sweepstakes, The Sweepstakes Center, P.O. Box 16349, Rochester, NY 14616.

Paradise Bakery Guest Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Paradise Bakery guest survey official site.
  2. Enter the Paradise café number located near the top of your receipt and click the “next” button.
  3. Enter the 6-7 digit check number found at the top left side of your receipt directly under the date of your visit.
  4. Select the date and time of day of your visit to the bakery cafe.
  5. Select answers to the questions like “How often have you visited this bakery-cafe in the last 30 days?” based on your experience.
  6. Give your ratings to questions like “Overall, how satisfied were you with your most recent experience at this bakery-cafe?” based on your visit.
  7. Answer the open question about how Panera’s team made a difference on your visit.
  8. Provide your full name, phone number, and mailing address, including city, state/province, and zip/postal code.

Paradise Bakery Guest Survey Video by Surveybag
If you have any problem or difficulty to finish Paradise Bakery online guest survey, refer to the following survey video recorded by Surveybag editorial team.

More Information about Paradise Bakery & Customer Survey
What is your favorite food at Paradise Bakery & Cafe? The bakery fresh sandwiches, soups and specialty pastas, paradise garden salads, or the great cookies? Paradise gift card gives customers a choice to enjoy the great food in an easier way and you can also send it to friends and family members.

Paradise Bakery & Café now runs more than 60 company-owned or franchised locations in 9 states. Their cafes are in free standing street locations, regional shopping malls both in food court and in-line locations, downtown office building locations, and airports. So it is easy for you to enjoy yourself at a Paradise Bakery & Café. Paradise Bakery & Café does not sell single-unit franchises, so it is not possible to open just one café. Rather, they are looking for established multi-unit operators to join their passion driven culture and make a commitment to high-quality, delicious, freshly prepared food, served with exceptional guest service in a warm and inviting atmosphere. Enjoy time at Paradise Bakery & Cafe? Talk to Paradise Bakery & Cafe at www.paradiselistens.com.

About Paradise Bakery Customer Surveywww.paradiselistens.com, $2,000 Paradise Bakery Guest Survey
Survey Website: www.paradiselistens.com
Survey Incentive: $2,000 Grand Prize
Host Website: www.inmoment.com
Marketing Support: InMoment

1. Paradise Bakery & Cafe official website – paradisebakery.com
  2. Paradise Bakery & Cafe Gift Cards page – paradisebakery.com/gifts.php
  3. Paradise Bakery & Cafe Facebook page – www.facebook.com/paradisebakeryandcafe
  4. Paradise Bakery & Cafe Twitter page – twitter.com/Paradise_Bakery
How do you like Paradise Bakery & Cafe service?
Cool! Your comments are important!

Rating: 3.7/5 (82 vote casts)

Leave a reply. Your feedback is important!

39 comments on “www.paradiselistens.com – $2,000 Paradise Bakery Guest Survey

1. w says:

the food was excellant

2. n wiker says:

Food was lousy no one cares.

3. n wiker says:

I have a co-worker who I have lunch with. Several months ago we found Paradise Bakery and fell in love with the food. Today we both fell out of love with them. I had the meatball Panini. The meatballs were still cold the onions not chopped up. In fact one piece of onion was about 3 inches by 3 inches. My coworker order the ham and cheese Panini substituting turkey for ham. at first they brought out half a sandwich. she went back and talked to them. when they brought out the second half it tasted like ham. the meat was so salty one could not eat it. when I took it back the manager came over and said he personally made it and it was turkey. I told him it was to saly. he did not care. I am not sure I will ever go back or tell anyone about Paradise again.

4. Patti Neill says:

The food is delicious and the service is fast. The employees are friendly and helpful. I am always satisfied and pleased when I leave Paradise Bakery. Thanks to all at Paradise Bakery.

5. Connie Aronson says:

I really like coming to start my day because please clean the chair and tables daily and more often daily it is messy needs attending to immedity for your clients to really enjoy.

6. Joyce Martin says:

good food, great service

7. Dan Bauer says:

We really enjoyed our meal.

8. Anthony Rakoczy says:

We were at the Paradise Bakery, located at Signal Butte, Az , café 610036, on 1/15/2014.
    The coffee is always good and the baked goods are also excellent. Here is the problem; the scrambled eggs are, twice now, kind of off color (a grey). Add to this problem was that the toast that came with the meal was burned. Not just dark brown but black. We have always had a good lunch but when it comes to one of your morning meals, well, it’s not a good meal. Sorry, but someone needs to see what the problems are and to make changes. We have high praise for all the workers we have encountered at all Paradise Bakeries so far.

9. Corinne Brandstatter says:

Excellent service & product every time! I have visited several locations in the Phoenix area & my experience has always been outstanding.

10. Michael Richardt says:

Good Food, and Healthy

11. Margo Sands says:

LOVE Paradis Bakery

12. Felice Jensen says:

Always satisfied with food and service. No complaints.

13. Rod says:

very helpfull

14. ROSEMARY ABBOTT says:

GOOD FOOD GOOD SERVICE FRIENDLY PEOPLE

15. NORMAN DARNELL CAFE # 610030 CHECK #420391 says:

THE COFFEE IS ALWAYS HOT AND THE SERVICE IS GREAT. JUST HAVING AN ANKLE REPLACED LEFT ME WITH MOBILITY PROBLEMS, BUT THE STAFF AT PARADISE BAKERY MADE SURE THAT MY MOBILTY CONCERNS WERE TAKEN CARE OF. ALSO INCLUDES A SWEET SMILE.

CAFE #610030 CHECK #420391

16. Steve Tucker says:

Breakfast sandwich w/ real egg! WOW! Scones…best-in-town, period!! Muffins…unique and very flavorful!! have loved Panera since the first time I was in one, in California!! The kitchen people are very courteous and the counter girls are precious and well trained. They can help you make choices when you need help! Ha!

17. Kathryn Audilet says:

I am very disturbed that an organization as large and professional as yours has a website that runs a survey that I couldn’t find the beginning of and when I did it wouldn’t take my information. I entered the sweepstakes over the phone and then received no validation, as in a confirmation number. So if this is a valid sweepstake my café #610055, chk#408322, 3/15/2013. I gave your restaurant high praise but your website survey execution is lacking and I score it poorly.

18. larry hunt says:

trying to take the survey and am told the cafe # is not correct. Ate at #2872 on Sunday May 12. Good food but unable to enter contest!

19. Gretchen Comfort says:

Can’t find the page with space for the “cafe #” or 6-digit check #.
    All kinds of surverys but difficult to use the site.

20. Jim Bondy says:

When to Albuquerque Panera’s and could not believe they did not take the My Panera Card! I will not go there again! I had a surprise to use and could not use it.

21. isabellla tidsbury says:

love, love, love the salads and of course the cookie is the best. I also like that your personnel use my name when they serve me.

22. ginger says:

Service was fast, very friendly and the food was excellent. welcome to Albuquerque!

23. Barbara Brown says:

I recently ate at the paradise bakery in desert ridge mall phoenix. I decided to try the
    new pasta alfredo; what a ripoff. I got maybe 8 to 10 about the size of a quarter. The
    price was 7.89 almost 1.00 each. I asked about the portion and was told that is the
    way it is. 3 other people around was also complaining. Thanks for your attention.
    Barbara Brown 563-580-0214

24. Keith says:

Love it

25. FRED WILSON says:

LUANN IS ALWAYS PROMPT AND COURTEOUS WHEN SERVING CUSTOMERS. SHE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ALWAYS GREETS HER CUTOMERS WITH A SMILE.

26. kelly says:

Winston was a great help.

27. Jeffrey Matz says:

Love your salads. Best ion town.

28. juanita rosebar says:

i am from chicago icome to arizona every year in feb nd enjoy parIDISE BAKERY ALL EMPLOYEES ARE SO PROFESSIOAL AND FRIENDLY .THE FOOD IS ALWAYS FRESH .THE SOUTHEST CHICHEN SALAD IS MY FAVORITE AND THE SOUP IS TO LIVE FOR. THANKS FOR JUST BEING THERE.LIKE ALLSTATE YOU ARE THERE WHEN I NEED YOU.

29. Brenda Ferrell says:

The Store # is 210046.

30. Brenda Ferrell says:

The food is always very fresh and tasty. I enjoy the salads, soups, sandwiches, and an OCCASIONAL delicious cookie- chocolate chip. I eat there at least twice a week-It’s convenient to my office just down the street. Thank you, Paradise, for having such healthy, tasty food.

31. Laurie McPhail says:

Love your broccoli cheese soup. Best we’ve ever had.

32. pills for weight loss says:

NI33nM Major thanks for the article post.Really looking forward to read more. Want more.

33. Becky Becker says:

Had lunch at cafe #210018 and it was awesome…service is always great at this cafe as well!

34. Jim & Julie Rivera says:

We visit our local Surprise Arizona, Paradise 3 to 5 times a week! The reason we do is because of people like Tawny, Gabriella, Anna, Brianna and many others that always take care of us. That is the MAIN reason….food comes in second :)! Cafe # 610031 Were actually heading there now..See you there!

35. D. W. Greene says:

I visited the cafe # 610048 in Albuquerque, NM. The service was very good, and the food was terrific. I would recommend this place to my friends and family anytime. Keep up the good work . My 6-digit check number is 406786

36. Carol Butler says:

I visited the Colonial Ave store in Norfolk yesterday and was very happy with “Cheryl’s” assistance with a rain check plus my cashier, Walter’s, demeanor! As always, a good experience! Please pick me to win the $500 groceries! ;->

• tinasanchez says:

we really enjoyed the food there it was great n the workers did a really great job especilly the fruit juice is really great n good n were thinking of going back for the 3RD thime n they really keep the reastruant clean n spotless thats great

37. Nickie Whitehead says:

I am doing this survey to compliment John R., who helped me find sandpaper today in the Farm Fresh store in Williamsburg (#405). Thank you, John!