$5,000 Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey

www.HomeDepotOpinion.com – $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey

Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey PrizeThe Home Depot

1. One Prize of a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card

Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not have to purchase to enter or win.
  2. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, or transferred.
  3. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes.

Home Depot Customer Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. Less than 10 steps, no open questions, a receipt is needed and clean page.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No open question and you need to enter survey information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. You are not recommended to finish the Home Depot customer survey via smartphone and it may take you more than 10 minutes to finish.

Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Web entry. For customers who have receipts, visit the Home Depot gift card customer opinion survey official site and take the survey. The User ID and Password found upon your receipt is only valid for 35 days from purchase.
  2. Mail-in entry. To enter the Sweepstakes without completing the Survey you may enter by mail as follows: On a 3″ x 5″ card, legibly handprint or type your first name, last name, mailing address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code), year of birth, and customer category (Consumer/Professional) and mail your 3” x 5” card in a business size envelope to: “Home Depot 2014 Customer Satisfaction Entry”, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, New York 14610.

Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Home Depot gift card customer opinion survey official site, choose your language and enter the zip code or postal code of your residence to continue
  2. Enter your user ID and password and click the “continue” button
  3. Answer all the questions by following the instructions of the website

Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey Video by Surveybag
If you have any problem or difficulty finishing the Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey, refer to the following survey video recorded by Surveybag editorial team. You can easily complete the survey by following the step-by-step guide in the video.

More Information about Home Depot
Home Depot was founded in 1978. Now the Home Depot is the world’s largest home improvement specialty retailer, with more than 2,200 retail stores in the United States (including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Canada, Mexico and China. You can search jobs online and join them. Home Depot offers up to 40,000 different kinds of building materials, home improvement supplies, appliances and lawn and garden products. Home Depot values your participation at www.homedepotopinion.com.

About Home Depot Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.homedepotopinion.com
Survey Incentive: $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
Host Website: www.homedepot.com/opinion
Marketing Support: Home Depot

1. Home Depot 2014 customer satisfaction sweepstakes official rules
  2. Home Depot sweepstakes winner’s list
  3. Home Depot official website – www.homedepot.com
  4. Home Depot gift cards
How do you like The Home Depot service?
Rating: 4.2/5 (138 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

859 comments on “www.HomeDepotOpinion.com – $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey

1. john dabbs says:

this is not east

2. RoseAnn says:

My husband and I practically live at Home Depot! We always say that his truck is on “auto pilot” and drives us straight there, about 5 times a week, at least. We are longtime customers and most of the people working there know us on a first name basis and we even take cookies and stuff in to them at the holidays because they are like family.

3. Ross says:

Cassandra of Belton, Mo. home depot was very helpful to us and she was very knowledgeable of what she was doing. She was very polite.

4. Diana Brennan says:

Ft. Pierce Fl. Okeechobee Rd. Home Depot has “Great Customer Service” from the clerks on the floor to the cashiers up front.
    Clerks ask you if they can help you and then actually take you to the item and smile when they have helped you. Wow! A Special Thanks to Norb in hardware and Kristy in the gardening area, Both they and their associates walked us to the item we requested. Another special thanks to the man in the BBQ grill section for the update on the latest portable grills available on the market. Ya’ll are great for the Home Depot Banner and great at what you do. Thank you so much.

5. Jo Hatfield says:

I had a return in Gastonia, NC and the customer service was extremely friendly and helpful. I will shop at Home Depot over Lowes.

6. dave gleason says:

STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL AND PROVIDED ALTERNATIVE SOURCES WHEN PRODUCT WAS NOT STOCKED BY HOME DEPOT.

7. Norman Moulder says:

The store at 4210S.Lee’s Summit Rd.Independence Mo.64055.the staff was fantastic,our freezer went ,and they went above and beyond to help us get the new one ,to our house so we could save everything.If every company had such great employee’s to go to such lengths no one would have any complaints .sales person code is Clh4457.I just want to thank everyone ,and I hope you give them recognition they deserve ,and maybe an extra bonus ,because they are top in their field .And they really have the Christmas spirit it is good to see .We will always be loyal customer’s .thank you again ! Truly grateful the Moulders

8. Robert j Herrera jr says:

today i went to Porterville Calif HomeDepot store, shopped around to purchase a few things. the sales clerks names were Laura & Randal were very helpfull with Me on my shopping .thank you sincerely Robert J Herrera Jr

9. byron says:

they made a good job, helping community

10. dave unruh says:

better survey forms are needed. this is not user friendly as compared to 4 others that I respond to

11. sue says:

I had no problems. Everyone was very helpful as they always are

12. Scott Martain says:

I had forgotten to pick up my cash back after I made my purchase today. I came back hours later just in case it was still there. Rachika asked me if she could help me out and I told her I forgot my cash back but it was probably gone. she asked me which checkout point I was using I pointed her to the one I thought I had used. That one had nothing in it. Rachika insisted on checking the other machines and found the money had been turned in and gave it to me. She was friendly and really made my day. This was on 10/13/15 at around 430pm just in case I butchered the name and it was at the store on 11616 aurora ave n.

13. Kathryn Lavala says:

I was taking your survey and I was kicked out of it before I reached the end. So now I can’t be in for the prizes. I could really use the $5000 gift card to do home repairs.

14. ofelia says:

Every time I visit Home Depot always found what I am looking for and my time is not waste

15. Bob Erwin says:

I found Denise at Home Depot, Greenville, Tx to knowledgeable and helpful. She went out of her way (as an employee) to help me, and if all employees were as helpful as she your company would be ate the top of the A list. NOW, regarding this offered survey. There is so much bloody non-essential information disguised in the form of “help” that I never found the survey. I found a video, I found info re: laptops, tablets, phones and one question How do you rate the service. After 30 mins of looking I did not find and gave up. I wanted to find it because I because I thought Denise went out of her way to help me. So I decided to do this and have no idea if it will get to the place/person it should go. I can tell you this. I will never waste my time on one of surveys again.

16. iris campbell says:

dear sir, im claiming the home dept gift card at $5,000. asking for activate pch card #383-14-10-12 confirming and processing codes. also, im claiming the best buys gift card at 5,000 too. entry winner and thanks, thanks, your survey was nice and I received a good statement from you and your services. soon I will be buying appliaces soon. I will be needing a stove and refrigerator and washer too. heavy duty. thanks thanks, for gift card, asking for $10,000 thanks, thanks, iris Campbell. im 58 years od and large family. Cleveland ,ohio, 44128. thanks thaks, happy holiday. write soon.

17. Dianne Yates says:

Would like to enter a chance for the $5,000. 00 Gift Card – Love shopping at Home Depot

18. Dianne Yates says:

Always enjoy shopping at Home Depot – Prices are good and employees are so good to help .

19. John James says:

Helpful staff

20. Jane Hawk says:

I am blown away with Monroe Ga’s paint dept. employee Tezza. She has helped me tremendously with helping me choose all the right paints for countertops, cabinets, chalk painting tables. I had no idea of where to even begin! She made a stressful situation a pleasant one! I love my new kitchen and I owe it all to her with all of her knowledge and advice! She really went beyond her call of service!! She made all my Pinterest projects come out beautifully!!! P.S. She did all of this while waiting on three other paint customers!! Thanks TizzA ( probably spelled her name wrong)

21. robertputnam says:

I enjoy all the money I save by shopping at home depot

22. samuel jenkins says:

l want to take survey

23. Rachel Whitton says:

I love Home Depot. The items are displayed great, customer service is very helpful and courteous

24. L D Foster says:

Very happy with the choices at Home Depot…and

customer service is outstanding. Thank You,

25. sharon mcconnell says:

I thoroughly enjoyed my latest shopping experience at the Home Depot located at 901 South Elgin, Tulsa Oklahoma because of your employee named Stephen -SRB0478. Stephen went beyond what you usually expect in customer service. I am having some health issues and Stephen provided a make shift place for me to sit while me daughter pulled up our vehicle and he even helped load our purchase. Thank you Stephen!!!! Too bad your site for entering the Home Depot Survey to win $5000.00 is impossible to navigate

26. Jerry Virden says:

The previous comment is correct. This awards website is more than the worst I’ve every tried to follow and inter. It gets you to a hundred other products and my email is full every day with items to sell me and I continually go thru checking to stop them.

27. Betty DeLong says:

We travel 2 hours to go to the Lowes and Home Depot stores in Petoskey, Michigan. We always end up buying at Home Depot because the prices are better and staff is always helpful and courteous.

28. gary keller says:

how hard do you make it to find the survey,it sure doesn’t jump out at you

29. Sheila Glover says:

Your website was absolutely worthless. I tried to find any hint
    as to how to access the $5000 gift card. I give up.

30. Helen Crist says:

We always have a great experience with your stores. Your associates make the trip even better A& we are left alone to ponder our outdoor ideas & taken care of right when we need them. Thank You.

31. Lacy Mitchell says:

Home Depot, Conyers Ga, 3PM on Tuesday afternoon, no one to be found in plumbing, paint or tile departments to assist with purchase. Went to front ask Cashier, managing the four SELF CHECK OUT lines, to please get someone to lift the 75 lb boxes of tile I needed for me. After 30 minutes no one came. Repeated requests finally landed employee in tile to attempt to locate MAN to move tile on top of my choice so we could get the tile. 2 Hours later, after finally getting help in tile and
    just recently clocked in employees help in plumbing, I check out. Being told I must use self check out, or push buggy of 100lbs + of tile to other end of store to be checked out by person, was the last straw…I told the clerk, I was not pushing all this weight, and wanted to be checked out right there. She did do that, and did get young man to put items in car for me. I will not return to this LOCATION EVER AGAIN. I spend thousands a year at Home Depot, guess I need to find place that wants my business. This survey site is very un friendly, however I was so disgusted after last visit, had to post my frustration.

32. PATRICIA TREGLIO says:

I PURCHASED PAINTED AND DECK STAIN. I HAVE PURCHASED A 3000.00 LAWN MOWER, PALLETS OF MULCH. I HAVE TRIED GETTING TO THIS SURVEY BECAUSE I COULD USE THE MONEY BUT THIS SITE IS NOT USER FAIRNEDLY.

33. Ron Brands says:

I cannot find the survey form but here is my response to a recent visit. I bought several bags of mulch and sand. I am over 70 with a heart condition so I was somewhat disappointed that I could not get any of the three associates that passed by me to help me load the heavy bags of sand into my truck.

34. John Turner says:

You do not make this very “User Friendly” site.

35. Nancy A.VanWinkle says:

i TRIED TO TAKE THE BLAMED SURVEY AND IT STARTED OUT GIVING ALL THE answers BEFORE i COULD EVEN CLICK THEM MYSELF! That did not make me HAPPY at all! Please contact me, we bought 6 gallons of BEHR Paint and it should qualify us for the $5,000 Sweepstakes, we are regular customers of Home Depot ! Please reply!

36. Kenyon & Cindy Pease says:

We visited your Fairfax Fair Lakes Store on Sunday. We needed help with blinds. Your associate Mary was so helpful, she cut our blinds and gave us such valuable advice that our blinds went up without a hitch. We will be back to do the next bedroom and rec room next month. Thank you and thank Mary for us. We will be back and looking for Mary again soon. Ken & Cindy Pease

37. jon walek says:

I would like to bring to your attention the integrity and honesty of your employee – (Marissa) who works at your Holiday Florida store. On May 15 2015, I left my wallet at the self check out counter. Marissa found it and returned to the head cashier. I am greatly appreciative of her action and would like to recommend her to you as the valuable employee that she is.

38. HELEN BATISTA says:

I CAN’T FIND THE SURVEY FORM, BUT IT IS EASY TO FIND STUFF IN THE STORE

39. david fidram says:

Home Depot is a great place to shop

40. ruben g. larez says:

is hard to find assistance on the floor level but when I do they are very helpful!!!