$5,000 Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey

www.HomeDepotOpinion.com – $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey

Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey PrizeThe Home Depot

1. One Prize of a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card

Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not have to purchase to enter or win.
  2. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, or transferred.
  3. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes.

Home Depot Customer Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. Less than 10 steps, no open questions, a receipt is needed and clean page.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No open question and you need to enter survey information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. You are not recommended to finish the Home Depot customer survey via smartphone and it may take you more than 10 minutes to finish.

Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Web entry. For customers who have receipts, visit the Home Depot gift card customer opinion survey official site and take the survey. The User ID and Password found upon your receipt is only valid for 35 days from purchase.
  2. Mail-in entry. To enter the Sweepstakes without completing the Survey you may enter by mail as follows: On a 3″ x 5″ card, legibly handprint or type your first name, last name, mailing address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code), year of birth, and customer category (Consumer/Professional) and mail your 3” x 5” card in a business size envelope to: “Home Depot 2014 Customer Satisfaction Entry”, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, New York 14610.

Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Home Depot gift card customer opinion survey official site, choose your language and enter the zip code or postal code of your residence to continue
  2. Enter your user ID and password and click the “continue” button
  3. Answer all the questions by following the instructions of the website

Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey Video by Surveybag
If you have any problem or difficulty finishing the Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey, refer to the following survey video recorded by Surveybag editorial team. You can easily complete the survey by following the step-by-step guide in the video.

More Information about Home Depot
Home Depot was founded in 1978. Now the Home Depot is the world’s largest home improvement specialty retailer, with more than 2,200 retail stores in the United States (including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Canada, Mexico and China. You can search jobs online and join them. Home Depot offers up to 40,000 different kinds of building materials, home improvement supplies, appliances and lawn and garden products. Home Depot values your participation at www.homedepotopinion.com.

About Home Depot Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.homedepotopinion.com
Survey Incentive: $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
Host Website: www.homedepot.com/opinion
Marketing Support: Home Depot

1. Home Depot 2014 customer satisfaction sweepstakes official rules
  2. Home Depot sweepstakes winner’s list
  3. Home Depot official website – www.homedepot.com
  4. Home Depot gift cards
How do you like The Home Depot service?
Rating: 4.2/5 (265 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

883 comments on “www.HomeDepotOpinion.com – $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey

1. ted moore says:

Had a great visit @ the two notch road store in Columbia. Stephen and Ari, Home Depot associates stayed with me to answer any questions during my buying process. I left there with a great purchase and will return again.

2. Joseph Williams says:

home depot was very helpful. got just what i wanted.

3. William Servinski says:

PS Home Depot is still the best place to shop. And special thanks for the Military Discount. It makes my heart feel good to know someone really cares about veterans and military people.

4. William Servinski says:

What in God’s name was that survey I just took? Am I planning to get pregnant? How much money do I make? Do I have cancer? I think someone from Home Depot needs to take the survey and see if it isn’t setting people up to be robbed or perpetrated. There are a majority of really personal questions being asked. Is this Home Depot standards? Wow?

5. Deborah Ackley says:

ok

6. barry pittenger says:

shopped in store today 6/25. in laurel md. I buy lumber usual and as usual I have to guess at the prices. It seams that the employees pay no attention to ensureing the customer can afford the item or wants more of the same. this seams to be the one biggest gripe that I have with your company. VISABLE priceing. PLEASE. I returned half my merchandise because I couldn’t afford it.

7. Elisa Owens says:

Shopped in your store yesterday and was treated poorly by salesperson in carpeting. She walked over to LARGE area rugs and pointed to them and walked away while I was asking her simple questions and shouted the answers and still walking until I could not hear her anymore. I searched for another salesperson and he walked me over to her and I refused to let her help me telling him she was very rude to me. I asked him to put 2 large carpets in my cart one would not fit so this sales person took me to check out and then loaded them into my car. Thank God for him and if it was not that MY family who have purchased many item in the past and received great service I would have walked out. Also Before I came there for same item I went to Tiffney Store and no one there to help me either. Elisa Owens

8. Robert says:

good service

9. James Watt says:

When I picked the item [chain saw] up the clerk [James] was very helpful in showing me how it worked and giving me a copy of the manual. On returning it , it was a different story. the clerk ,[Walter] was very rude . We had cleaned the saw before returning it, and he made the comment ” the only reason people rent equipment is so they don’t have to clean their own stuff.” I will probably think twice before going there again.

10. jane langston says:

Very helpful in helping me order a replacement garage door. Installer came by today to measure.

11. Sandra Fogg says:

The staff was very helpful and polite

12. ROY BANKS says:

THE ASSOCIATE: ANTONIO, WAS MOST KIND AND HELPFUL. PEOPLE LIKE THIS MAKE SHOPPING A PLEASURE.

13. luther e vanlandingham Jr says:

customer service is very good. There is always a friendly employee available to help locate an item and answer any questions about a particular product.
    Service is number one of importance to me where ever I shop. Good job

14. George Luke says:

I find the associates at the Altoona Home Depot to be always friendly and helpful. The cashiers Cindy, Robin and Sue are especially considerate and kind. Recently I bought some building materials but nfortunately I do not remember the name of the lumber associate that made cuts for me that were very helpful.

15. Anthony Boyd says:

Home depot 25th st

16. Anthony Boyd says:

Fadeela is a great employee

17. cesar says:

this cashier terry good man store 3402 forum blvd fort myers fl 33905

18. Durell Rochester says:

Great service

19. Kaycie says:

SamozÅ™ejmÄ› že je ocet přímo nejvhodnÄ›jší.Je to potravinářská chemie a za další je snad logické a hodné človÄ›ka z mozkem, že ihned po destilaci naÅ™edÄ›ného octu se destiluje voda na prk­ÅáchnutÃp!NÄ›otel™Ã­ "borci" doporučují mÄ›d čistit různými chemickými kyselinami, které koncentrované spolehlivÄ› mÄ›d sežerou až nÄ›kde aparatura poteče….

20. lynn walker says:

The cedartown store and all their associates have always been very helpful friendly and just kind, everytime we go in, which is often. I love our Home Depot maybe too much. Thank You to all the associates at the cedartown, Ga. store even during the first of spring when you are super busy you take the time to smile and nod.

21. lillie smith says:

execllent

22. Marilyn Rotundo says:

Wanted to add that this was at the Davenport store.

23. Marilyn Rotundo says:

I just wanted to take a minute to thank Lee and Jared from the plumbing area for helping me resolve a problem. I also want to thank Annie who helped me checkout. I had just had a bad experience at another hardware store so their perseverance in assisting me to find the right item was very much appreciated.

24. john dabbs says:

this is not east

25. RoseAnn says:

My husband and I practically live at Home Depot! We always say that his truck is on “auto pilot” and drives us straight there, about 5 times a week, at least. We are longtime customers and most of the people working there know us on a first name basis and we even take cookies and stuff in to them at the holidays because they are like family.

26. Ross says:

Cassandra of Belton, Mo. home depot was very helpful to us and she was very knowledgeable of what she was doing. She was very polite.

27. Diana Brennan says:

Ft. Pierce Fl. Okeechobee Rd. Home Depot has “Great Customer Service” from the clerks on the floor to the cashiers up front.
    Clerks ask you if they can help you and then actually take you to the item and smile when they have helped you. Wow! A Special Thanks to Norb in hardware and Kristy in the gardening area, Both they and their associates walked us to the item we requested. Another special thanks to the man in the BBQ grill section for the update on the latest portable grills available on the market. Ya’ll are great for the Home Depot Banner and great at what you do. Thank you so much.

28. Jo Hatfield says:

I had a return in Gastonia, NC and the customer service was extremely friendly and helpful. I will shop at Home Depot over Lowes.

29. dave gleason says:

STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL AND PROVIDED ALTERNATIVE SOURCES WHEN PRODUCT WAS NOT STOCKED BY HOME DEPOT.

30. Norman Moulder says:

The store at 4210S.Lee’s Summit Rd.Independence Mo.64055.the staff was fantastic,our freezer went ,and they went above and beyond to help us get the new one ,to our house so we could save everything.If every company had such great employee’s to go to such lengths no one would have any complaints .sales person code is Clh4457.I just want to thank everyone ,and I hope you give them recognition they deserve ,and maybe an extra bonus ,because they are top in their field .And they really have the Christmas spirit it is good to see .We will always be loyal customer’s .thank you again ! Truly grateful the Moulders

31. Robert j Herrera jr says:

today i went to Porterville Calif HomeDepot store, shopped around to purchase a few things. the sales clerks names were Laura & Randal were very helpfull with Me on my shopping .thank you sincerely Robert J Herrera Jr

32. byron says:

they made a good job, helping community

33. dave unruh says:

better survey forms are needed. this is not user friendly as compared to 4 others that I respond to

34. sue says:

I had no problems. Everyone was very helpful as they always are

35. Scott Martain says:

I had forgotten to pick up my cash back after I made my purchase today. I came back hours later just in case it was still there. Rachika asked me if she could help me out and I told her I forgot my cash back but it was probably gone. she asked me which checkout point I was using I pointed her to the one I thought I had used. That one had nothing in it. Rachika insisted on checking the other machines and found the money had been turned in and gave it to me. She was friendly and really made my day. This was on 10/13/15 at around 430pm just in case I butchered the name and it was at the store on 11616 aurora ave n.

36. Kathryn Lavala says:

I was taking your survey and I was kicked out of it before I reached the end. So now I can’t be in for the prizes. I could really use the $5000 gift card to do home repairs.

37. ofelia says:

Every time I visit Home Depot always found what I am looking for and my time is not waste

38. Bob Erwin says:

I found Denise at Home Depot, Greenville, Tx to knowledgeable and helpful. She went out of her way (as an employee) to help me, and if all employees were as helpful as she your company would be ate the top of the A list. NOW, regarding this offered survey. There is so much bloody non-essential information disguised in the form of “help” that I never found the survey. I found a video, I found info re: laptops, tablets, phones and one question How do you rate the service. After 30 mins of looking I did not find and gave up. I wanted to find it because I because I thought Denise went out of her way to help me. So I decided to do this and have no idea if it will get to the place/person it should go. I can tell you this. I will never waste my time on one of surveys again.

39. iris campbell says:

dear sir, im claiming the home dept gift card at $5,000. asking for activate pch card #383-14-10-12 confirming and processing codes. also, im claiming the best buys gift card at 5,000 too. entry winner and thanks, thanks, your survey was nice and I received a good statement from you and your services. soon I will be buying appliaces soon. I will be needing a stove and refrigerator and washer too. heavy duty. thanks thanks, for gift card, asking for $10,000 thanks, thanks, iris Campbell. im 58 years od and large family. Cleveland ,ohio, 44128. thanks thaks, happy holiday. write soon.