$5,000 Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey

www.HomeDepotOpinion.com – $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey

Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey PrizeThe Home Depot

1. One Prize of a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card

Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not have to purchase to enter or win.
  2. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, or transferred.
  3. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes.

Home Depot Customer Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. Less than 10 steps, no open questions, a receipt is needed and clean page.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No open question and you need to enter survey information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. You are not recommended to finish the Home Depot customer survey via smartphone and it may take you more than 10 minutes to finish.

Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Web entry. For customers who have receipts, visit the Home Depot gift card customer opinion survey official site and take the survey. The User ID and Password found upon your receipt is only valid for 35 days from purchase.
  2. Mail-in entry. To enter the Sweepstakes without completing the Survey you may enter by mail as follows: On a 3″ x 5″ card, legibly handprint or type your first name, last name, mailing address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code), year of birth, and customer category (Consumer/Professional) and mail your 3” x 5” card in a business size envelope to: “Home Depot 2014 Customer Satisfaction Entry”, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, New York 14610.

Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Home Depot gift card customer opinion survey official site, choose your language and enter the zip code or postal code of your residence to continue
  2. Enter your user ID and password and click the “continue” button
  3. Answer all the questions by following the instructions of the website

Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey Video by Surveybag
If you have any problem or difficulty finishing the Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey, refer to the following survey video recorded by Surveybag editorial team. You can easily complete the survey by following the step-by-step guide in the video.

More Information about Home Depot
Home Depot was founded in 1978. Now the Home Depot is the world’s largest home improvement specialty retailer, with more than 2,200 retail stores in the United States (including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Canada, Mexico and China. You can search jobs online and join them. Home Depot offers up to 40,000 different kinds of building materials, home improvement supplies, appliances and lawn and garden products. Home Depot values your participation at www.homedepotopinion.com.

About Home Depot Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.homedepotopinion.com
Survey Incentive: $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
Host Website: www.homedepot.com/opinion
Marketing Support: Home Depot

1. Home Depot 2014 customer satisfaction sweepstakes official rules
  2. Home Depot sweepstakes winner’s list
  3. Home Depot official website – www.homedepot.com
  4. Home Depot gift cards
How do you like The Home Depot service?
Rating: 4.2/5 (2495 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published.

816 comments on “www.HomeDepotOpinion.com – $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey

1. Bob Giles says:

service was good

2. marsha penrod says:

Usually go to Lowes but have changed to Home Depot since the staff is so helpful and nice.

3. Greg Saindon says:

Went to Home depot in Eugene Oregon to get items for home projects and was browsing the BBQ’s and gas grills I was approached by Linda and she guided us into to making the purchase of a gas grill that was perfect for our budget and our needs.

4. michael baird says:

while in your store on 4/8/15 I was greeted by Patty on my way in and out of the store . I was asked if she could help me find what I was looking for. As I was checking out through the self check out she ask if I found everything I needed and did I need help checking out. What I find pleasing about this is the fact that I am in your store several time a week and most of employees know me. It would very easy for them to take me for granted but people like Patty always seem to go out of their way to greet and help me.

5. Ramon Lopez says:

6. Kiriza says:

The customer service at Home Depot is fantastic. Sales are available to ask any question asked by shoppers, and they walk with you until you find the right shelve. I also loved the way people where welcomed into the store in local languages (French, Spanish, Hindi,…) I could be happier to hear any customer service attendant greet me in Swahili, my lovely native language.
    Kiriza

7. yagoub m bahar says:

store 11725 bustleton ave.the staff are helpful and knowlgable,not only about the items in the store also about the correct and the ideal uses.cashier brandon -bxh2855 is very helpful.

8. Sherry Perez says:

I have tried several times to enter this contest..I have all my receipts from the washer/dryer to everything I need…This store is the best for home improvement and does not break the bank. Please send me the survey in order to enter , could really use new appliances for the kitchen…thank you..

9. allen dale abernethy says:

needed a blower found what I needed !!

10. allen dale abernethy says:

pleasant experience, found what I needed!!!

11. Carl Keller says:

Good selection at a good price

12. patricica adams says:

Dear Sir: I am writing this note to commend one of your employees named Verdace. (He goes by “V.”) I am a 61 year old woman. I bought a bunch of 12 foot long lumber at your sports arena store last week. Upon exiting the doors V. politely asked if I needed help. I was too proud to ask for help and said “no thanks.” Ten minutes later after humbly struggling to load the wood he very gently offered again to help. I eagerly accepted his help this time! Not only did he load the wood, but he secured it for me! Please let him know that I really appreciated his kindness. (and if this is not the place for me to email this, please let me know that)

13. hal bellomy says:

I like shopping at home depot. they a better selection than most of their competitors. I wish there was a store closer to my hometown of elkin nc.

14. david bobbi says:

I was very happy with the service Jim gave me. He went out of his way and was very knowledgeable

15. alice says:

16. john cadwell says:

I tried to enter for the $5000. but unable to do it. I did the shop survey. Don’t know how I guess.
    That is not why I wanted to write. I purchase a lot of items from home depot but on Saturday was their and purchase 1/2 4×8 oak hardwood ply and has it cut in half. The blade is so dull I think I have to waste about 1″ from both side as it is all zigzag. I said something about changing the
    blade but they just said (yah it is bad). I guess they don’t want to spend the money because you do it free. I was not happy but I needed the wood.
    I like home depot but not happy.
    Thanks – John Cadwell

17. Christy Wolpe says:

I always have a good experience when I go to Home Depot. My only problem is , I never have enough money so that I can stay longer and go shopping. And for the record I am a female that does not like to shop. Except @ Home Depot. I do however wish you would give pagers to the men that walk in there with there significant other as they usually leave their phone in the car/ truck so you cant call them so it would just be easier to be able to push a button and have the pager that you handed them ..

18. James Soles says:

I have to say I had a bad visit at Home Depot but the Manger took care of it the next time I went in.I will continue to buy from Home Home Depot.

Thank you Greg South Arlington rd Akron Ohio Manger for making it right.

19. Mark A. Cavazos says:

Home Depot has come along way. I didn’t it at first. Employees are very helpful, unlike when they first came to the area. I’m a Vietnam Veteran and I’m very impressed that Home Depot gives veterans a discount and very thankful.

20. Helen says:

We when into Home Depot and purchased some flooring! And receive great help from a very helpful lady working In the house flooring department of the store. She was very quick to help with what we needed and gave us extra information about the flooring that we purchased I deeply appreciated her help!

21. Paula Ward says:

what more can I say? love shopping at Home Depot.

22. Paula Ward says:

always have help in locating what I need and very friendly courteous staff. very satisfied with my shopping experience.

23. marsha wellein says:

My USER ID from the Home Depot receipt is GVM3 79175 77570 and my Password on the receipt is 15105 77473 and I had a terrific lady at Customer Service help me, named Casher Gwen: GLC4534, order NO> 1702 645914 and she was very helpful. Dr. Wellein

24. Eileen Quigley says:

Our clothes dryer went kaput. We visited the Home Depot store in East Liberty (Pittsburgh, PA) and were helped by a customer service representative by the name of Dawn. She was very knowledgeable about the types of dryers available, their capacity, extras, etc.
    Dawn was very pleasant, knowledgeable and helped us through the various options available. Dawn gets a big thumbs-up on customer service. Thank you.

25. John Wolf says:

The assistance and service has been great…every time we visit.

26. Maria G Sanchez says:

I love to shop at Home Depot for plants.

27. Paulette Phillips says:

We have been remodeling our home. The service at Home Depot has been great. Everyone has been terrific, help with colors, styles, can’t beat our friendly store in Covington.

28. barbara holmes says:

fast service

29. kathy houseman says:

had a very helpful associate help me find what I was looking for, made My day a lot easier !! Thanks !!

30. Billie Mackey says:

Great store

31. Lori K says:

Tried to take survey, it would NOT accept User ID & Password. Yes, I followed the instructions!

32. Mike Wood says:

User id and password on 3 different receipts came back as invalid. THANKS

33. shelia lemoine says:

home depot is the best. can always find what i need.

34. ivanna says:

Very goooooood cashiers pInés 6852 love the service

35. ivanna says:

Love to buy at home depot cashiers Washington very fast service she was new asóciate register 9 time 2:34pm

36. DONNIE DEITZ says:

THE HOME DEPOT STORES THAT I HAVE VISITED HAVE VERY COURTEOUS EMPLOYEES. THEY ARE VERY HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. I ALSO OWN A BIT OF HOME DEPOT STOCK AND ALSO A STORE CARD WHICH I USE QUITE OFTEN.

37. Rosalyn Johnson says:

The service received at home depot has always been quick and reliable for me.

38. Robert sielaf says:

Have found some employees to be somewhat helpful, but view more that never inquire to find out if i needed help. See more of your employees looking as if they have other work to perform. FACE IT ! they are walking around unknowingly with their cranium up their anal opening.

39. Robert sielaf says:

Do not mind filling out survey, but do not need or want to see a site which brings up every type of company survey possible, and videos on taking a survey. For me, it is Just BS garbage!!

40. hercules balaoing says:

i”m enjoy shopping at homedepot all the time.