$5,000 Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey

www.HomeDepotOpinion.com – $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey

Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey PrizeThe Home Depot

1. One Prize of a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card

Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not have to purchase to enter or win.
  2. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, or transferred.
  3. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes.

Home Depot Customer Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. Less than 10 steps, no open questions, a receipt is needed and clean page.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No open question and you need to enter survey information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. You are not recommended to finish the Home Depot customer survey via smartphone and it may take you more than 10 minutes to finish.

Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Web entry. For customers who have receipts, visit the Home Depot gift card customer opinion survey official site and take the survey. The User ID and Password found upon your receipt is only valid for 35 days from purchase.
  2. Mail-in entry. To enter the Sweepstakes without completing the Survey you may enter by mail as follows: On a 3″ x 5″ card, legibly handprint or type your first name, last name, mailing address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code), year of birth, and customer category (Consumer/Professional) and mail your 3” x 5” card in a business size envelope to: “Home Depot 2014 Customer Satisfaction Entry”, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, New York 14610.

Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Home Depot gift card customer opinion survey official site, choose your language and enter the zip code or postal code of your residence to continue
  2. Enter your user ID and password and click the “continue” button
  3. Answer all the questions by following the instructions of the website

Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey Video by Surveybag
If you have any problem or difficulty finishing the Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey, refer to the following survey video recorded by Surveybag editorial team. You can easily complete the survey by following the step-by-step guide in the video.

More Information about Home Depot
Home Depot was founded in 1978. Now the Home Depot is the world’s largest home improvement specialty retailer, with more than 2,200 retail stores in the United States (including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Canada, Mexico and China. You can search jobs online and join them. Home Depot offers up to 40,000 different kinds of building materials, home improvement supplies, appliances and lawn and garden products. Home Depot values your participation at www.homedepotopinion.com.

About Home Depot Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.homedepotopinion.com
Survey Incentive: $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
Host Website: www.homedepot.com/opinion
Marketing Support: Home Depot

1. Home Depot 2014 customer satisfaction sweepstakes official rules
  2. Home Depot sweepstakes winner’s list
  3. Home Depot official website – www.homedepot.com
  4. Home Depot gift cards
How do you like The Home Depot service?
Rating: 4.2/5 (2192 vote casts)
Leave your Comment
Tell Your Story About The Home Depot

Title: Enter a title over 40 characters

How do you like The Home Depot service, stores or employees? Your sincere voice is helpful and will be heard.

Your email address will not be published.

758 comments on “www.HomeDepotOpinion.com – $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey

1. tom g henderson says:

Two associates were extremely helpful in the Bozeman store. They were Jeramy in the customer service dept and especially Tracy who really took the time to secure my load and be helpfull in loading the roofing panels. I really appreciate thier help. by the way your survey sucks..it puts in answers before I can select a choice.

2. Willie Surry says:

I wish to comment on your cashier her name is Curice she is a wonderful person every time I have come into her line always smiling and making the visit worth while even when it has not been I think that she is a treasure at the store Cascade road store in Atlanta, Georgia

3. Pat Benjamin says:

I had a most wonderful experience at your store at 8815 N. Florida Ave in Tampa on Oct.20th. Frankie and Michelle went beyond the average in helping me buy and put in the flood lights
    I needed. They took extra time with me. looking for the right flood lights and bulbs and made my time there a positive one.

4. roger hill couldn't understand any thing about it. went on 3 of the headings NEVER got to do the survie says:

MAKE IT SIMPLE IT WAS LIKE 2 OR 3 CO. WAS TRYING TO GET YOU TO TAKE THERE SURVY SCHOULD BE ABLE TO TYPE IT IN SHOULD COME UP ANSWER ??? END OF IT GLADE STORE IS RAN BETTER THEN THAT

5. Harriet Matthews says:

I’m trying to complete the opinion survey, but not having much luck.

6. Ghayoor mulk says:

It was really good and i enjoyed visiting the homedepot…..
    everyone was really good and friendly..

7. Matthew B. Connor says:

Checkout associate did not greet and acted as though the transaction was painful or something.

8. Edward Bay says:

my special order EMCO 300 series storm door 32×75 was done real fast Thanks

9. Trevor Gordon says:

Bought a stove and lots house hold items , gardening plants, snake away and all my green lawn needs, Home Depot price is right and Home dependable needs. Second to none customer support Team.

10. Thomas Washington says:

Great service at the Self Check out section.

11. anne overby says:

Home Depot employees are always friendly and helpful. Makes the visit enjoyable!

12. Edna Harris says:

Usually our visits to our neighborhood Home Depot is pretty good and the customer service is usually the same. But on the day of our purchasing our Washer, the person salesperson ,in my opinion, was not very knowledgeable about the product she was representing. Fortunately, my husband and I had already made up in our minds the washer we wanted. This was a “so-so” experience, a little disappointing, but we did go ahead and purchase the washer.

13. john barnhart says:

every one helpful and frendly

14. Tom Jones says:

The people were helpful and friendly and help make my stop a fast and easy experience.

15. S Singh says:

Thank you shopping at Home Depot have been a home improvement store i can come in and buy the things i need like if i have leaks or cracks and can come in and buy them for very low prices and awesome quality very helpful cashier Donna Code DXE062

16. S Singh says:

Thank you shopping at Home Depot have been a home improvement store i can come in and buy the things i need like if i have leaks or cracks and can come in and buy them for very low prices and awesome quality Thank you very helpful cashier Donna Code DXE062

17. Dennis Hodges Jr says:

needed to replace 2 windows special order very odd sizes. The sales person (Dale) was very helpful took his time to double check every thing. Home depot 7451 peach St Erie pa . Cashier # sposo1

18. Jeffrey Jones says:

I usually go to Ogden, Utah store 4411 very positive experience. I also have gone to the Home Depot in Pocatello, Idaho very good . I have been to Logan, Utah store no very helpful

19. G.A. Miller says:

We have spent over 1,000.00 in the past two weeks at home depot while we are remodeling our bathroom. In most instances, service was great, and people helpful. One of your empolyees was very patient with us about our ignorance in plumbing, and spent quite a lot of time with us to be sure we undertood what we needed to know to complete the job.
    We had two experiences that were not so good however. We turned in an order to mix several paints in the paint department then went to another department to buy other things. When we came back 30 minutes later, the clerk had not done anything to complete our order. He started it, and someone else came up with a quesdtion, and he spent at least 10 minutes with the other person before he came back and completed our order, which took quite a while since we needed several different paints and colors mixed.

The next day, we had to bring back a plumbing fixture that didn’t work. The clerk in the plumbing deptartment was very helpful. I took the new item, along with several other things to the refund desk, gave the clerk my receipt on the item to be refunded (along with the fixture itself). She said she would take care of it, rang up the other stuff, but did not deduct the refunded item. I only realized she charged us for the replacement part but no refund for the one we returned after we had left. I came bakc to the store and she refunded it.

Also, the news fawcett/shower fixtures we purchased after talking to the plumbing clerk gave us one with male fittings, while the one we returned has female fittings. After getting home, 20 miles away, we had to go back and get adapters to solve the issue.

I will continue to shop with Home Depot, but am dissapointed with these experiences and wanted to let you know.

20. Donna Hallonquist says:

GREAT SERVICE

21. janet gross says:

Today I was shopping in the Blairsville, Home Depot Garden Center and cashier Amber – ALG414 waited on me as she has several times. I find her most pleasant and most helpful with any questions I might have about gardening. I always look for her specifically. Today I almost bought the wrong item, that would have harmed my plants. She suggested and different item and then I realized she most wise and knowledgeable. Amber is a most caring and helpful employee.
    I hope you will tell her I sent this as she deserves a compliment and is an excellent employee. You can tell she likes her job and her customers.
    Sincerely,
    Janet Gross

22. guy guarino says:

To many misdirected survey when trying to enter $5000 gift card chance to win

23. james clark says:

helpful and good prices

24. tom oneal says:

I entered the website thinking I was filling out a simple survey, but realized there were multiple surveys and after I nearly completed the info, the survey stopped. You received the info you wanted, and then left me hanging. You need a survey about surveys. I will fill out no more.

25. john f, pollack says:

have spent the last half hour trying to get on to your survey only to be directed to other surveys and never to be let on to your survey what good is this?

26. Daneen Bellinger says:

Our cashier Ranjan at Dewitt was super. We went to buy just a couple of items and left with a line of credit and a super deal on sliding doors. Also Kay helped us at the project desk and also was super. Love Home Depot in Dewitt.

27. Jayna Clarke says:

Kurt in painting department in RockSprings, Wy was so helpful and very kind and professional. Kurt needs to be recognized as an awesome employee. It was nice to be helped by someone so kind and knowledgeable as Kurt was on 8/2/14

28. Danilo Salmeron says:

home depot es un buen lugar donde comprar todo lo que nesecitamos para nuestros hogares. y con Buena atencion al cliente. me gusta comprar en homedepot!!!!!!!

29. bob walker says:

awesome!

30. billie durrett says:

We love homedepot we shop allmost ever Saturday .

31. Gabriele Bortst says:

The help we got in our Department we shopped was very nice.But when we got to
    the check out ,the cashier ,named Penny,-PCH5954 was very unproffesional.
    Did not greeted us,were busy chewing her Gum,did not thanked us,say HI ,BYE OR What.
    Will not go trough her check out agqin,if she is the only one there,I rather leave.

32. Phyllis Allen says:

It was great today, when I walked in the Soldotna store, a young man asks immediately if there was anything he could help me find. I told him and he lead me straight to it. Great experience today. I wish I had got his name to recognize him.

33. Patricia M. Walker says:

check out clerk Carol was extremely helpful @ Klamath Falls store, opened up till even though she had just closed to expidite my purchase. I can not however say I am pleased with your web sight.

34. william mack says:

Always found personnel very helpful, and knowledgeable.

35. Judy Redding says:

Cashier was helpful and polite.

36. Judy Redding says:

Cashier was very helpful and polite

37. Savannah brooks says:

Ramona Farmer is pleasant with customers and try’s to get you checked out as fastness possible.

38. Mary brooks says:

Remona Farmer is good with people, very polite, and works in a timely manner.

39. Gene fracaro l says:

You guys are the best! But, today I a great experience with your electrical sales person named Ralph. He helped me resolve a two-way switch problem I had, which I greatly appreciated. My user ID is h89 135778 133879 and password is 14381 133873

40. Ricardo Wellington says:

Homedepot, Good Service

Go to The Home Depot Discussion Forum to view your comment and join our discussion right now!