$5,000 Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey

www.HomeDepotOpinion.com – $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey

Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey PrizeThe Home Depot

1. One Prize of a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card

Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not have to purchase to enter or win.
  2. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, or transferred.
  3. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes.

Home Depot Customer Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. Less than 10 steps, no open questions, a receipt is needed and clean page.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No open question and you need to enter survey information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. You are not recommended to finish the Home Depot customer survey via smartphone and it may take you more than 10 minutes to finish.

Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Web entry. For customers who have receipts, visit the Home Depot gift card customer opinion survey official site and take the survey. The User ID and Password found upon your receipt is only valid for 35 days from purchase.
  2. Mail-in entry. To enter the Sweepstakes without completing the Survey you may enter by mail as follows: On a 3″ x 5″ card, legibly handprint or type your first name, last name, mailing address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code), year of birth, and customer category (Consumer/Professional) and mail your 3” x 5” card in a business size envelope to: “Home Depot 2014 Customer Satisfaction Entry”, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, New York 14610.

Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Home Depot gift card customer opinion survey official site, choose your language and enter the zip code or postal code of your residence to continue
  2. Enter your user ID and password and click the “continue” button
  3. Answer all the questions by following the instructions of the website

Even though The Home Depot keeps this link for its online customer satisfaction survey, Surveybag suggests you to double check your receipt carefully and refer to the latest Home Depot customer survey guide and analysis to make sure your are joining the right sweepstakes to win $5,000 Home Depot gift card.

More Information about Home Depot
Home Depot was founded in 1978. Now the Home Depot is the world’s largest home improvement specialty retailer, with more than 2,200 retail stores in the United States (including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Canada, Mexico and China. You can search jobs online and join them. Home Depot offers up to 40,000 different kinds of building materials, home improvement supplies, appliances and lawn and garden products. Home Depot values your participation at www.homedepotopinion.com.

About Home Depot Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.homedepotopinion.com
Survey Incentive: $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card
Host Website: www.homedepot.com/opinion
Marketing Support: Home Depot

1. Home Depot 2014 customer satisfaction sweepstakes official rules
  2. Home Depot sweepstakes winner’s list
  3. Home Depot official website – www.homedepot.com
  4. Home Depot gift cards
How do you like The Home Depot service?
Cool! Your comments are important!

Rating: 4.2/5 (1811 vote casts)

Leave a reply. Your feedback is important!

695 comments on “www.HomeDepotOpinion.com – $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card Customer Opinion Survey

1. WILFORD GLASS says:

I CAN NOT FIND WHERE TO TAKE THE SURVEY AS PER THE HOME DEPOT RECEIPT I RECEIVED ON MY RECENT PURCHASE. IT SAYS 6 MINUTES BUT I CAN NOT EVEN FIND THE SURVEY TO TAKE IN 6 MINUTES

2. James Aucoin says:

good

3. George Saig says:

I had a problem with a defective lawn mower which had required several repairs and quite a bit of frustration. I called customer service at the Truse/Home Depot in East Memphis to see if they could help me. I was referred to Mr. Marcus Bess, Manager, and he along with Mike and L’Oreal were great. The checked out the problem and made the adjustment in a professional and courteous way. I like the way Home Depot does business. gs

4. Belinda Burgess says:

We can find things on our own easily most of the time, if not you can find help on almost every aisle. Our visits to Home Depot are pleasant.

5. Belinda Burgess says:

6. bath ellers says:

I enjoy the service and the produces sold their.

7. Vanessa Strother says:

My.husband and I were very impressed with the service that we have received. We had stayed away for several years because you did not give Military discounts. We visited the store near our home for a price comparison and we were very pleased that you now give the discount. We have to shop where we get the best prices. We will be shopping with you more.

8. Juan M. Ortiz says:

Me gusta pq casi siempre encuentro lo que busco. No me gusta que cuando uno necesita ayuda, casi no tienen empleados para atender a los clientes aunque los pocos que tienen estan bien entrenados y hacen lo imposible para ayudarnos a los clientes. Soy contratista y entiendo que sus empleados son muy eficientes.

9. Kay Neuhaus says:

I attended a “craft” class at the Argyle blvd. in jacksonville, fl for the first time on Thursday 7/17/14!!! Wow!!!! What an awesome time we had. Learning to paint and creative ideas that will be used again for sure.
    Hats off to the lady in charge, Shirla. She was wonderful, fun and made for a great evening.
    I will definitely be back and this is now my store for sure !

10. Ellen Sweeney says:

The appliance department was so helpful as we just purchased a Micro Wave, Stove and dishwasher from HD. I had given them a price I had from Loews and they matched it without any bargaining.

11. nova domitz says:

I have never had any problems at home depot, there is always someone to help you.
    they can find things when I can’t

12. marni maycock says:

your store is a very good store i have always had no problem finding anything i have ever needed

13. MIGUEL ANGEL ALONSO says:

La tienda esta muy bien organizada en cuanto a sus artículos y a sus empleados ,los cuales esta capacitados para atender a los diferentes tipos de clientes

14. carol creel says:

Quick stop. Bought what I needed without a hassle.

15. Debbie Huot says:

My name is debbie huot.
    I love to shop at homedepot, every time i need anythings there always somebody there to help me.
    I were there on 7-13-2014. and i am very satisfies with a young man name Eddie T.( i forgot his last name). He is so helpful. he take his time to explain step by step slowly and very clear for me to understand. I wish all the employees are helpful like him. I’m so appreciated Eddie help. he the best, he only work on the weeken at ( The homedepot) of Stanton at (12131 Beach blvd, Stanton. ca 90680).
    e

16. Sandi Halualani says:

Love shopping at Home Depot

17. Karen Stanger says:

Always a pleasure to shop at Home Depot………help is available to find what one is looking
    for and the cashiers are pleasant My last shopping was on 7/15/14 and the cashier was
    Ann at the store in Nashua, New Hampshire.

18. Jane Kaufman says:

I am trying to enter the homedeport 5000 dollar gift card survey/opinion
    I have user ID number and password but I can’t seem to get it on the computer to enter
    Everything else comes up but that. I had a great store visit and the sales were terrific.I wanted to give my opinion but to no avail

19. joihnny williams says:

Found everything I neesed @ fair prices.

20. Nancy Till says:

I was looking for a garden soaker hose and the clerk told me exactly where to find it. I then picked up several other garden items on the way back to check-out.

21. Sylvia Yohe says:

My favorite place to shop from flooring and installation to buying smoke alarms garden supplies its all there at homedepot. I always have great service from the employees. My day made!!!!

22. Juan Rodriguez says:

S

23. onipa'a Crane & Rigging,Inc. says:

Service awsom.and have always have service asap.

24. ONIPA'A CRANE & RIGGING,INC. says:

awsome

25. John E Teats jr, says:

I Love home depot ,every employee knows there department inside and out.

26. william heinze says:

the service and politeness are very good

27. tony free says:

as i was in the tool department in clermont florida a different associate approach me 4 different times, this level of garranteed satisfaction made an impression of the highest
    degree, i just wish other stores would take note make changes in this regard, this could and would be a win win situation for all involved

28. Donna Leonard says:

Customer service very helpful

29. William Denardo says:

The customer friendly days are gone. No longer does ANY one greet you. I passed 5 associates in the isles and NO one asked if I needed help. I asked one lady in hardware where something was and without looking at me she said “isle 5″ I went to isle 5 and could not find what I was looking for. I asked Ralf and got the same response.

30. Sharon Schlaeppi says:

Chrissy helped me check out at the Seminole, Florida store. Such a sweet personality and very efficient! I can see why she has been with your company 15 years. A great asset to Home Depot!

Lost my receipt so I hope she gets recognized for her service!

31. Sharon Schlaeppi says:

Gary E, at Seminole, Florida, Home Depot. Very courteous and helpful. I needed help in picking out the necessary plumbing supplies and he helped me and explained how to use the materials to fix the sink. His User ID 2Px5 152077 145831 and Password 14357 145773 on my receipt.

32. Sharon Schlaeppi says:

Not sure if I used the right page to give compliments to your special customer service oriented staff in Seminole, Florida.

33. heather elliott says:

i,love.homedepot.alot.so,glad,they,are,here,in,grants,pass,or

34. Patricia Peters says:

Teresa YKQ75I and Bob Alibrandi were very helpful to me today at the Rockland MA Home Depot.
    Bob took me to the area where the item I was looking for was located, and escorted me the check out area where Teresa pleasently checked me out.

35. Janie Burns says:

Todd Youngquist, who works in the plumbing department at the Encinitas, California store, did an outstanding job helping me make an informed decision as to which product to purchase. He was outstanding with getting my questions answered. I will be placing my order with him very soon.

36. Janie Burns says:

I must give a shout-out to Todd Youngquist who works at the Encinitas, California Home Depot Store. Long story short….. I tried to answer all my questions myself, comparing the product on-line by reading all the information to no avail and then by calling the on-line customer service number and speaking to a service person there. I didn’t get any answers to my questions either way. Finally, I called the store direct and because of the perseverance of Todd Youngquist, I had my answers and customer satisfaction.

I will be making my purchase soon and asking for Todd to write my order when I do.

37. John j. Zampieri says:

When to littleton, n.h. Store to return item I did not need to install new refrigator and went to service return desk..cashier Rondalee no. Rxr3735 was most helpful, professional. Her attitude was upbeat and when return was completed asked if she could help in any other way…to find. Items in store! Keep her, employees like her are hard to find…..

38. ron gravelle says:

always very helpful and know where what ever your looking for is and what is best for what job big or small your working on i shop there at least 2 or 3 times a week

39. kimm mikkelsen says:

Linda and Kris at the service desk very helpful and friendly… you need more like them

40. kimm mikkelsen says:

Linda and Kris were so fiendly helpful and just made me feel really good. there at the sevice desk..you need more of employees like them