Albertsons Customer Survey

www.albertsonssurvey.com – Albertsons Customer Survey

Albertsons Survey PrizeAlbertsons

1. $100 Albertsons Gift Card

Albertsons Survey Rules

1. It is not necessary for you to make purchase to enter or win.
  2. All entries become the sole property of Administrator and will not be returned.
  3. The winner is responsible for all expenses and taxes.
  4. The prize is not equivalent for cash.

Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 5/5. About 5 minutes to finish, 2 open questions, need receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 4/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 2 open questions, need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, it may take more than 5 minutes to finish.

Albertsons Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Log on to the Albertsons survey official website
  2. Please identify the store you visited which is shown on your receipt and enter the date of your visit to continue the survey
  3. Enter your email address, select the time of day that this visit took place then enter the cashier number from the top of your receipt then click “Next”
  4. Give your ratings to statements like “Your overall experience at this store” based on your visit
  5. Select answers to the questions like “Did you experience any problems during your recent visit?”  based on your visit
  6. Answer open questions like the suggestions you have for Albertsons to improve your shopping experience
  7. Enter the amount of your purchase, select answers to questions about yourself like your age then enter your personal contact information and click “Submit Survey” to finish the survey

Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey Video by Surveybag
If you have any problem or difficulty to finish Albertsons online customer satisfaction survey, refer to the following survey video recorded by Survebag editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to Albertsons customer survey in this article.

More Information about Albertsons
Albertsons has been serving people for more than 70 years. Albertsons always tries to offer everything tailored to the specific needs of the communities, such as Preferred Card savings,convenient, in-store pharmacies, fresh produce, and excellent meat and seafood. Now you can shop online. Create an account online and you can keep track of the items you need to buy in-store. You can add coupons, weekly ad items, or recipe ingredients. With an Albertsons Preferred Savings Card, you can enjoy so many benefits:

1. Instant Preferred savings on thousands of items
  2. Discounts at Albertsons Sav-on and Osco Pharmacies
  3. Exclusive offers delivered to you on the products you use most
  4. Save money for college by registering your Preferred Savings Card with Upromise

About Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Surveywww.albertsonssurvey.com, Albertsons Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.AlbertsonsSurvey.com
Survey Incentive: $100 Albertsons Gift Card
Host Website: survey.iccds.com
Marketing Support: ICC/Decision Service

1. Albertsons Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Albertsons Customer Service
  3. Albertsons official website – www.albertsons.com
  4. Albertsons Facebook page – www.facebook.com/Albertsons
How do you like Albertsons service?
Rating: 4.3/5 (138 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

965 comments on “www.albertsonssurvey.com – Albertsons Customer Survey

1. Ryan Carter says:

Love this store, great people from Alex in the meat department to Robin at checkout. This is my store they rock #6725 Ramona Ca. 92065

2. adam navarro says:

3. Jim Hardwick says:

The cashiers name was Patti

4. Jim Hardwick says:

The cahier was wonderful and very helpful.

5. Gerald. P.STAFF says:

The cashier was very help full her name is Roberta.

6. Leola Morgan says:

new to Montana,there is no Albertsons Store in Ohio,Love the place,the meat area is just awsome.

7. Susan Glidden says:

Denine was very helpful. I forgot a couple of things and she waited in till I went and got them. Also I spent over a 100 dollars and she sent the bagger to go get the free turkey for me.

8. Donna says:

Delvin at Apple Valley, CA is always cheerful and helpful

9. debi taylor says:

always very helpful, upbeat, went in today @ 7am, Jason greeted me very enthusiasticly, the customer service window was not open till 8am, so I came back @ 8 and Jason remembered me, in a world of complaints and negativity today, I would like to say thanks for great customer service, my husband & I own a business and have both been in the customer service industry for over 30 years, it’s very refreshing to see Albertsons hires positive people who are proud to work.

10. Mike Feeney says:

Visited your Wildomar Albertson’s today 10-24-15 and was assisted by Holly who always helps me obtain my Ginseng Tea’s. Holly is always eager and very helpful to assist me every time I come in the store. Thanks, Holly. You are the best.

11. bill purewal says:

you all doing great . can lower prices like Texas. will do lot more business. Luann#104 very friendly &out going@store#00840

12. Veronique Gray says:

love shopping at Alberston store its clean and the staff are friendly.
    And they have a good selection of fresh meat .
    Love it.

13. J Hilton says:

albertsons is my store. always helpful

14. adam navarro says:

albertsons is my daily estore,!!

15. stephanie mcdaniel-gilman says:

logged in to albertsonssurvey.com to take a survey–could
    not get to the survey! Wanna e-mail it to me?

16. Dawn Miller says:

This Store is Always Neat, Clean and Everyone is SOHelful ad Friendly , Store 6046… Especically Pamela. Thank You

17. Angela Johnstone says:

Albertsons, Hwy 395; Pam and Karen are amazing and are most helpful to my questions and concerns, and helpful hints about the store. Most recently, with the loss of a significant family member, they have been most supportive and provided me with kind words and warm remembrances. Thank you very much

18. Ramona Paulat says:

Your checker Vicki; manager Nancy; assistant manager Maggie are the greatest. I shop at Albertsons in Chino Hills, Ca., located at Peyton and Grand. These ladies always have a smile, very friendly, very efficient, helpful with any question I might have and their service to customers are exceptional. I would not shop anywhere else. I tell my friends and their response is “I agree, I shop there for all the reasons you mentioned” Keep all three.

19. Mary Neeley says:

Gina Chavez is one of the BEST checkers you have! She makes everyone feel welcome and takes an interest in all of us! You need to keep her!!!!!!!

20. Kenneth says:

I’ve been a customer with Albertsons for many years. Employee #475 works in the fresh meat Dept. Christine is always smiling and ready to assist. Very professional, courteous, and pleasant. I have never been dissatisfied with the quality of customer service this employee gives.

21. Lynne Kennedy says:

I tried to fill out your survey, but ended up filling out some other nationwide thing. I just want you to know that Frank and Bo from the meat market in my Azle, Texas, store are the bestest guys on the block!!!! They were so nice, professional, courteous, and helpful on my recent trip to the store (today). I love, love all of the people at the store in Azle. They are friendly, they suggest ideas, and just help a lot!!! Thanks for listening!!

22. Jim Eyre says:

Katie A. @ 469 was just pleasant and quick at her cashier stand – very much appreciated on a Friday afternoon. Got my groceries to my car, and found that I had forgotten the 5-digit entry code to my car. Took my groceries back inside, asked the manager if he’d put my basket in a walk-in cooler, while I walked home and came back with my spare key. He very graciously offered to have Vince drive me home, and I was back in less than 15 minutes. Have never had this kind of service from a grocery store in my life. Got my groceries home, and was able to still sit down and enjoy the Seahawks game. Really great – keep up the great work!

23. Jay Frentress says:

I have been an Albertson’s customer since the mid 60’s. The reasons are simple you are not normally the least expensive but your stores are clean and neat, and you have the most helpful and friendly associates. Today we make our 20 mile trek to store 560. We use your pharmacy and would never change because of the fantastic pharmacists and assistants you have. Today when going through the check out line we had the honor of Molly help us. She was outstanding. If anyone asks that is new to Eugene I would for sure recommend they use Albertsons.

24. Renee Dambach says:

I have been meaning to write corporate many times on this matter. Every time I walk into store #6201, I am astounded at how clean, customer minded, brilliantly decorated for the season and just all around enticing to spend an extra little of my cash on items not on my grocery list. Although the entire store looks as if the “big guys” are about to evaluate it, one department in particular always catches my eye, and that is your floral dept. Actually, I took the time to speak to the woman (Rose) whom was working on an arrangement. As she was working I made it short and polite, complimenting her on the beautiful basket/orchid display on the floor. Rose handed me a survey form letting me know I could actually win $100 for my opinion! You need to know, gift card or not, you need to know, store #6201 has my most sincere two thumbs up.

25. Judy Milliken says:

Jolene was very helpful and quick checker today at your Marcola store in Springfield, oregon.
    Your http://WWW.ALBERTSONSSURVEY.COM app does NOT work. It wouldn’t accept my email.

26. Terry Weathers says:

Kim at store 980 was very helpful at checkout, helped me get stuff out of cart and then rang them up Thanks Kim

27. Ron Carter says:

Overall I am a loyal Albertson’s customer. I rarely go to any other store except maybe Costco. Usually your sale items cannot be beat. Today I purchased rib eye steak from the Rancho San Diego store in El Cajon, Ca. The price with the coupon was $5.99, which these days is unheard of. The butcher had to get more steaks from the back, and I trusted him to pick them out. I couldn’t wait to get home to throw them on the grill. Upon opening the package these were the worse rib eyes I have ever purchased, 50% fat at least! I should have inspected them first and the butcher was quick to wrap them up. I’m sure this isn’t the way you normally do business or I would have left a long time ago. I just saw the survey in my bag, and thought I’d let you know I spent $35. for dog food. (the dog love them)

i love shopping

29. Lisa M. says:

I am doing this survey to say Thank You to Wanda who works in the Service “Deli Dept. of Albertson’s in Lemon Grove Ca. 91945. I was so very pleased with her helping me at a time when my mind was occupied on getting food for my uncle’s funeral….she. was very patient with me while I made up my mind on what I wanted to order for our repast,100 pc order of chicken was great because when I picked the order up it was very fresh and very hot and ready to eat!, so much so that I had (2) pieces before I had even made it to the funeral home.
    Wanda is always nice,smiling, helpful,and patient with all of the customer’s even when they are unsure of what to get,her knowledge of the foods is impeccable! And she know that the food she serves is fresh. So to you Miss Wanda,THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart❤️!

30. m jakymiw says:

Tammy, at store 912, in the block is the best. Cheerful, funny and knows her product. Enjoy shopping at Albertsons because of her.
    Lee in produce is a breath of fresh air. Always polite and helpful.
    Not sure what LC does, he should get a real job and know what work is, he’s smug and rude.

31. tina sveinson says:

i ordered a graduation cake for june 14th for my sons college graduation and received so many compliments. Everyone thought was homemade. They all asked where I bought it.

32. Ada B Bila says:

cashier # 111 Olivia Was very helpful made shopping a pleasure

33. lorenzo armijo says:

i love shopping at Albertsons always have what I need and the employees are very helpful

34. ron gordon says:

I just came from store6011. I received an email last week that Monday june 15 wasa 10%discount day. when I checked out no one knew a thing about.why .trx22 oper117 term3 store 6011 6/15/15 total122.45.

35. jules says:

it is just awsome

36. Gene Rocha says:

Great customer service great people

37. Patty Carlson says:

I find the service at Albertson’s to be the best in Tucson.

38. A Turner says:

Question, why is your chocolate milk 4.99 a gal. and Wal-Mart 2.38, your National Brand 5.48, Wal-Mart starts at 3.48? I asked the Asst. Mgr. and the Mgr. at the Payette, Id. Store and got a runaround answer. Do you have a answer?

39. Shaleen Waldher says:

I shopped at the Richland Albertson’s store and was able to easily find everything I was looking for. Angie was the sales associate who helped me check out. She was very pleasant and helpful!

40. mirna galdavez says: