Albertsons Customer Survey

www.albertsonssurvey.com – Albertsons Customer Survey

Albertsons Survey PrizeAlbertsons

1. $100 Albertsons Gift Card

Albertsons Survey Rules

1. It is not necessary for you to make purchase to enter or win.
  2. All entries become the sole property of Administrator and will not be returned.
  3. The winner is responsible for all expenses and taxes.
  4. The prize is not equivalent for cash.

Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 5/5. About 5 minutes to finish, 2 open questions, need receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 4/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 2 open questions, need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, it may take more than 5 minutes to finish.

Albertsons Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Log on to the Albertsons survey official website
  2. Please identify the store you visited which is shown on your receipt and enter the date of your visit to continue the survey
  3. Enter your email address, select the time of day that this visit took place then enter the cashier number from the top of your receipt then click “Next”
  4. Give your ratings to statements like “Your overall experience at this store” based on your visit
  5. Select answers to the questions like “Did you experience any problems during your recent visit?”  based on your visit
  6. Answer open questions like the suggestions you have for Albertsons to improve your shopping experience
  7. Enter the amount of your purchase, select answers to questions about yourself like your age then enter your personal contact information and click “Submit Survey” to finish the survey

Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey Video by Surveybag
If you have any problem or difficulty to finish Albertsons online customer satisfaction survey, refer to the following survey video recorded by Survebag editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to Albertsons customer survey in this article.

More Information about Albertsons
Albertsons has been serving people for more than 70 years. Albertsons always tries to offer everything tailored to the specific needs of the communities, such as Preferred Card savings,convenient, in-store pharmacies, fresh produce, and excellent meat and seafood. Now you can shop online. Create an account online and you can keep track of the items you need to buy in-store. You can add coupons, weekly ad items, or recipe ingredients. With an Albertsons Preferred Savings Card, you can enjoy so many benefits:

1. Instant Preferred savings on thousands of items
  2. Discounts at Albertsons Sav-on and Osco Pharmacies
  3. Exclusive offers delivered to you on the products you use most
  4. Save money for college by registering your Preferred Savings Card with Upromise

About Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Surveywww.albertsonssurvey.com, Albertsons Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.AlbertsonsSurvey.com
Survey Incentive: $100 Albertsons Gift Card
Host Website: survey.iccds.com
Marketing Support: ICC/Decision Service

1. Albertsons Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Albertsons Customer Service
  3. Albertsons official website – www.albertsons.com
  4. Albertsons Facebook page – www.facebook.com/Albertsons
How do you like Albertsons service?
Rating: 4.3/5 (1876 vote casts)
Leave your Comment
Tell Your Story About Albertsons

Title: Enter a title over 40 characters

How do you like Albertsons service, stores or employees? Your sincere voice is helpful and will be heard.

Your email address will not be published.

827 comments on “www.albertsonssurvey.com – Albertsons Customer Survey

1. sue eubanks says:

I love the convenience of Albertsons. all the workers are very helpful. there pharmacy is the best I’ve ever had

2. Kathryn Rojas says:

On 8-7-14 I was at Albertsons (Los Feliz), 2035 Hillhurst L.A. CA 90027 at the Seafood counter to purchase lobsters, crabs, etc. I had the great fortune of being assisted by “DARNELL”…he was attentive, knowledgeable, very helpful and has a very positive, happy attitude.
    Your store is to be commended for selecting Darnell as an employee. He is a great asset to your business. As a real estate owner/landlord I know the importance of P.R. and it is the one of the most essential elements in a business. Happy customers translates to increased, repeated business.

3. John Todtman says:

I am in a wheelchair,and I pass 2 stores to get to Albertsons.

4. Celia Coben says:

This is about store #588 in Bend Oregon. I shop there often and Mike Banfield in the bakery was great. He helped us pick out a cake for my grandson’s birthday and was friendly and knowledgeable. I enjoy shopping at your store

5. Kathleen Foggia says:

shopped there yesterday no small lemonade no vanilla milk no hersheys chocolate milk no kettle pepper chips have to go to safeway to finish shopping I do like the self serve checkout.

6. Edward Magee says:

Prices are still higher then Target or Walmart. Limited
    amount on some objects, and not so much on others.

7. Evangelina Ramirez says:

I enjoy shopping at Albertsons because it is clean,prices are average and they are well stocked and the sales personel are friendly.

8. DeeDee Dunlap says:

I shopped at Albertson’s i Saginaw,Tx and was very pleased with the service i received from Milissa Greer

9. jose M espinoza says:

Hola, les comento, k nos gusta comprar en albersons, por k sus precios son muy accesibles ade
    mas, el personal k labora, especialmente en las rgistradoras, son muy amables, tamvien todo lo k se busca, se encuentra con facilidad

10. jose M espinoza says:

Hola , si me gusta comprar en Albertsons, ya’ k siempre se encuentra lo k se busca con precios
    muy accesibles ademas de buen cervicio, por parte de los empleados

11. Karen Briggs says:

Unable to find items in store…seems unorganized

12. Diane Hale says:

I find the store in Tustin Ca. on Newport Ave has the best customer service of any market I have shopped at. At 74 I have done a lot of shopping. They are always helpful in every way.

13. wayne austin says:

I find your store very nice and employees very helpful but most of all are the cashiers that are much better than Kroger and tom thumb and I find your your receipts accurate — I have problems 3 out of five times I shop at other storess

14. lorrie lathrop says:

Michelle at the store on PCH in Lomita is Awsome.

15. kishan b. joshi says:

We had a very an excellent service in produce department named by Jeremiah in Arlington, TX on south Cooper street store. We will give him 10 out of 10

16. mary little says:

Marina in the bakery dept. at the albertsons in westlake village is the best decorator in this entire area. She is friendly, and enjoys her creations. I always have her make my special items. Albertsons is fortunate to have such a great employee!

17. Linda stanley says:

Hey guys,
    Just wanted to say how much I love the Albersons in Pousbo. I was looking for the odd ingredient and as usual Cameron who works there came to my rescue and found it for me.
    Everyone is always kind, and friendly, I feel like I am at “home” when I am there these people are family to me. I am alittle worried about the Safeway that has gone in, it has a very bad vibe to it, but Albertsons is my place, it’s home and Cameron is my man!

18. S. Cynthia Tonkin says:

I shop at the Taft, Ca store and buy my meat and seafood in their meat department. The Personnel is friendly and very helpful. In my opinion one person rises above all and her name
    is Kathy.

19. Joyce A. Sikes says:

20. timothy cartwright says:

Live in Esc, Cal. Shopped at the Albertson on E Valley Pkwy. Just wanted to drop you a line of congratulations, You finally manged to lose my business. I believe in a free market economy, and operating in the black,Yes profit is good, But rape,plunder and pillage is uncalled for. You have made Albertson the highest priced market on all a valley pkwy, that’s a lot of markets, Your meat market went south about a year and a half ago, and the rest of your product line is nothing special, I can can get better deal and quality across town at Major Market, better known as Major Mark-up, and I don’t have to use self check out, which put people out of work, or stand in-line waiting for the one teller operation. Profit is good, customers=profit, lost customer=smaller profits.

21. ralph sizemore says:

best meats in town

22. Valerie says:

I shop at Albertsons, Eastgate often. I must compliment, Johnny, at the fish/meat dept. He is always so cheerful, smiling and ready to help a customer. His advice and suggestions go a long way. I always look out for him when I’m in that dept. Excellent service! Thankyou!

23. Sharon says:

Everyone at the store in Northpark are great!!! Especially Tim, Marie and the deli bakery staff.

24. thelma stevenson says:

I enjoy shopping at Albertsons because of the wonderful customer service. Everyone is very helpful.

25. Cecilia E. Lane says:

I have shopped at Albertson for years. There two near me, one is smaller and the other is big. I can generally find what I want but today not at either of the stores. I am making my carrot cake some friends. But I have few friends who are diabetic. So I thought I would add some carrots to the Pillsbury sugarless yellow cake mix and cream cheese to the Pillsbury vanilia sugarless frosting. You have both Pillsbury Sugar Free Yellow and Chocolate Cake Mixes but no sugarless frosting of any kind. I do know that Pillsbury makes the sugar free frostings. I would suggest if you are going to carry sugar free cake mixes that you complete your orders with the sugar free frostings or just not carry the sugar free cake mixes. After all do you like your cake without frosting?

26. Kendra Herman says:

store close to my house so thats the one i use.

27. LaNell McKnight says:

I ordered a custom princess cake for 7/12/14 in your Saugus CA store. My cake came out beautiful and was even more delicious . I always get excellent service. Everyone very helpful there. Thanks so much. Store #6360

28. Jerry Lemke says:

I went to Albertson’s this evening and tried to fill out the albertsonssurvey.com and it said i have recently filled out a suevey. That is incorrect. I was looking forward to commenting on the friendly courteous service we got from Rae at the Albertson’s store at 6520 N. Nevada, Spokane WA 99208. But your website denied me that opportunity.

Jerry Lemke
    509-624-4535

29. mori says:

Crystal the cahier #126 is always warm and greets me with a smile. she a perfect 10 in her courtesy and services.

30. Diana L Kinzy says:

While shopping at the Lemon Grove store #6707, I was greeted first by Debbie C. She must have seen the confused look on my face. With no hesitations, she helped me find what I wanted. Only to find out that she worked over in the produce section.And what I was looking for was in the frozen aisle. She was friendly and extremely helpful!! I wish more employees were that helpful AND friendly!!!

31. Ruth D. McAdams says:

Diane was very helpful with my shopping at Albertsons store # 4277 in Fort Worth, Texas 76123. Awesome empoyee that you have there. Try to keep her. She was kind, polite, sincere & friendly to me also.

32. Melanee Posey says:

I really enjoy shopping at Albertsons #04223. Everyone is very helpful and pleasant. The last time I shop there Nathan Palmer was very helpful with taking my groceries to my car. The date that I was there was 07/04/14 at 12:30. Also the store is always clean and the brightness of the store makes easy to find what you are looking for.

33. Miriam Lent says:

Store 110, had a wonderful cashier, Elizabeth, courteous, efficient.

34. MICHAEL HERSHMAN says:

Nicole S. #352 is always exceptionally courteous & helpful…as well as everyone on the staff!

35. Myra Baxter says:

Everyone at the Clifford St. Albertson’s are awesome. They actually seem to care about their customers. While shopping today a young man in the meat dept. let me know about a good buy w/ a coupon in the flyer. My cashier Miranda had the coupons out of the flyer ready to go & I didn’t have to hunt them. Aside from the fresh products and good prices the customer service at “my” Albertson’s is what brings me back every week.

36. Joyce Leach says:

I want to acknowledge how helpful Shaun has been. No matter what department, he seems to know where everything is and assists me in finding what I need. He is an excellent employee. He deserves recognition.

37. Frank Horton says:

I shop at the Ventura store on Telegraph Rd. I’m always pleased with the exceptional service and availability of all the employees to help me with my shopping experience. I’m especially impressed by the checker Jessie, who it seems, has memorized all of the number codes for every type of produce in the store. She is quick, charming, and has a smile that makes me smile.

38. Carey T. Hawkins says:

2nd trip this week,same great service.

39. Carey T. Hawkins says:

Great store always clean and very friendly staff.

40. Edison E Smith Sr says:

My family loves to shop at Albertsons cause of the friendly atmosphere and helpful staff that always helps us when we need assistance with anything and especially with a smile and happy greeting all the time that’s why we shop at Albertsons but above all the savings !

Go to Albertsons Discussion Forum to view your comment and join our discussion right now!