Albertsons Customer Survey

www.albertsonssurvey.com – Albertsons Customer Survey

Albertsons Survey PrizeAlbertsons

1. $100 Albertsons Gift Card

Albertsons Survey Rules

1. It is not necessary for you to make purchase to enter or win.
  2. All entries become the sole property of Administrator and will not be returned.
  3. The winner is responsible for all expenses and taxes.
  4. The prize is not equivalent for cash.

Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 5/5. About 5 minutes to finish, 2 open questions, need receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 4/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 2 open questions, need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, it may take more than 5 minutes to finish.

Albertsons Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Log on to the Albertsons survey official website
  2. Please identify the store you visited which is shown on your receipt and enter the date of your visit to continue the survey
  3. Enter your email address, select the time of day that this visit took place then enter the cashier number from the top of your receipt then click “Next”
  4. Give your ratings to statements like “Your overall experience at this store” based on your visit
  5. Select answers to the questions like “Did you experience any problems during your recent visit?”  based on your visit
  6. Answer open questions like the suggestions you have for Albertsons to improve your shopping experience
  7. Enter the amount of your purchase, select answers to questions about yourself like your age then enter your personal contact information and click “Submit Survey” to finish the survey

Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey Video by Surveybag
If you have any problem or difficulty to finish Albertsons online customer satisfaction survey, refer to the following survey video recorded by Survebag editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to Albertsons customer survey in this article.

More Information about Albertsons
Albertsons has been serving people for more than 70 years. Albertsons always tries to offer everything tailored to the specific needs of the communities, such as Preferred Card savings,convenient, in-store pharmacies, fresh produce, and excellent meat and seafood. Now you can shop online. Create an account online and you can keep track of the items you need to buy in-store. You can add coupons, weekly ad items, or recipe ingredients. With an Albertsons Preferred Savings Card, you can enjoy so many benefits:

1. Instant Preferred savings on thousands of items
  2. Discounts at Albertsons Sav-on and Osco Pharmacies
  3. Exclusive offers delivered to you on the products you use most
  4. Save money for college by registering your Preferred Savings Card with Upromise

About Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Surveywww.albertsonssurvey.com, Albertsons Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.AlbertsonsSurvey.com
Survey Incentive: $100 Albertsons Gift Card
Host Website: survey.iccds.com
Marketing Support: ICC/Decision Service

1. Albertsons Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Albertsons Customer Service
  3. Albertsons official website – www.albertsons.com
  4. Albertsons Facebook page – www.facebook.com/Albertsons
How do you like Albertsons service?
Rating: 4.3/5 (2180 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published.

902 comments on “www.albertsonssurvey.com – Albertsons Customer Survey

1. Jennifer Larkin says:

Astchen s. Was very patient and a great attitude while she was checking us out. I had multiple purchases for and she did a wonderful job. Thank you

2. Donna Green says:

I had interaction with 2 registers at the Broadway Store this evening…was also there yesterday. The 2nd survey didn’t offer me the opportunity to mention the cashier (106) and the bagger/assistant. It was my initial experience with Patrick – cashier who was quite pleasant and helpful. Keith assisted me to the car and have had very pleasant experiences with him in the past. He is always eager to do everything possible to make my shopping experience a pleasurable task. Thank you for having wonderful employees. Regarding the survey – I don’t think it is meaningful to indicate the sex or age of the patron – My purchase amount in this transaction was $224.90 – time of visit – 18:34

3. bobby schlenker says:

every time I walk store greeted with a smile the checkers are very helpful ad polite I love going there to shop and I will always recommend them to all my friends this is the albertsons in Yuma Arizona on 32nd street

4. Barbara Kimberly says:

I shop at Albertsons store located at Avenue K and 20th Street West in Lancaster, CA. I want the store manager, Mike Bannewitz to know he has a ‘winner and keeper’ in Jamie! She was extremely helpful to me on my last trip. It’s nice to see employees that are customer oriented and helpful. Thank you for allowing me to give a ‘pat on the back’ to a great employee!

5. Theresa casados says:

This store the employees are always very helpful and go out of the way to attend to the customer. The store that I’m speaking of is Albertsons 1837 the manager is Gene.

6. Jeff Fuell says:

Operator 106 checked me out this morning and she is always helpful and pleasant.

7. jackson wagnor says:

i would like to note that the nice and friendly person at my apple valley california store the lady shannon phoenix is very helpfull and made me feel confortable about asking about an item that i could not find that woman is always very busy stocking her shelfs and always stops when is ask and helps me thank you miss shannon

8. Marla Martin says:

I usually shop at Albertsons, and always find the staff helpful and courteous.

9. Dwight Tibbetts says:

Following Prices at check out is a little confusing.

10. Jesse Wilson says:

The last few times I have been in Albertson’s I have seen an employee that is always smiling, friendly and willing to help. I have worked at the Hyatt Regency Hotel for 24 years. I know what customer/guest service is all about and this lady is an A+ and an asset to this particular Albertson’s Store. I have seen her working at the front of the store, walking around asking customers if she could help them and I have seen her working as a cashier. A couple of times she has gone out of her way to help me find an item. She goes above and beyond. Or as we call it at the Hyatt Regency “The extra mile.” I told her that I wanted to let someone know what a great job she was doing. She introduced herself as Shalyn and said her number was 113. She works at the Albertson’s Store in Watauga, Tx. 76117. It’s always an added bonus to shop there when she is working. She is definitely one of a kind.

11. Maxine Kulhanek says:

My Albertsons store is 2015 in Twin Falls, Idaho I have been a loyal customer for over 40 years and the checkers, manager, the meat department, the deli and bakery are always so helpful. The manager goes out of his way to say hi and you doing ok? The Checkers, most of them, know me by my first name and are so friendly and helpful all of the time. I never shop at any other store even though this Albertsons is clear across town from our home.

12. perry webb says:

cashier was super friendly. quick with my change back( change back cup )

13. Gary Croutch says:

I suppose it’s a common complaint, but prices have increased morethan in my memory. I understands that your costs have grown a lot e.g. transport etc. Because of this seniors deits have gotten very substandard. Maybe a break for seniors and disabled?

14. Cindy says:

I love the #6598 Albertson’s on 17th Street in Santa Ana. Everyone is extremely helpful and I always need help. I am on the older side. The meat department specially ordered something for me that they did not normally carry and that was so great. The other day the butcher showed me how to clean and cook the lobster tail which I had never done, and I am always asking how to cook and what seasonings to use for new types of meat that I have not cooked before. Everyone at this store are truly helpful and I appreciate them very much!!!!!

15. olga T says:

Gina is the best! Nice, professional and attentive to her customers!
    Thank you!

16. Penny Steinbrenner says:

Jeannie 312 love her. Great job she does. Give her a nice dinner and a big raise. She works at the Wilsonville store.

17. Pat Michenaud says:

Staff & Personnel at Albertson’s in Laguna Beach are very professional, helpful & friendly.

18. dan says:

The San Dimas Starbucks inside of Albertsons is great.
    Ophelia makes a perfect Chai Tea!
    She and Sandi are always extremely friendly and helpful.
    Also,the Produce section is awesome!

19. Paul B. Mclellan says:

Our Albertson’s has gone from bad to worse, I have even talked with the Manager by phone. Nothing really changed. Service is bad, never enough register’s open, I am sick and tired of being asked by everyone to donate to their latest cause. I go to the market to buy groceries not be updated and solicited for donations. The reason this store does such a good business is location, otherwise I believe it would fail.

20. LeRoy and Nedra Bledsoe says:

Every time we shop at Albertsons stores we find all employees very helpful and very friendly.
    They will help you find something if you can’t. The butcher block employees are very helpful with ideas in ways to prepare a meal for your family, and lets you know if there is a special going on that you don’t know about. It is always clean and orderly. All of your employees seems to have a happy go lucky smile on at all times.

21. Brenda Montenegro says:

I really like shopping at Alberson’s # 6704. It is always very clean and organized. Bridget #321 is always so helpful and has a smile on her face. I really enjoy shopping at Albertson’s because knowing the employees care about their customers. I just went in this morning and store is always organized, clean, and beautiful like usual and Bridget is always their with a caring and warm smile.

Faithful customer,
    Brenda

22. Brenda Montenegro says:

I really like shopping at Alberson’s. It is always very clean and organized. Bridget is always so helpful and has a smile on her face. I really enjoy shopping at Albertson’s because knowing the employees care about their customers. I just went in this morning and store is always organized like usual and Bridget is always their with a caring and warm smile.

Faithful customer,
    Brenda

23. abigaid valenzuela says:

splendid

24. Lorraine valdez says:

always shop at albertsons.

25. April Mitchell says:

Lorie provided great customer service with courtesy and a smile. Rare these days!

26. Jeremy Flynn says:

Store 6016 is great, crew is always friendly and eager to help. They always have a smile and are fun to chat with. I always find what I came for and more.

27. david aquino says:

i was in and out fast even thou it was busy

28. mary Delessio says:

i am disappointed!!! tried to go through prompts and click on Az and it keeps pulling up Ca and goes so fast it does not let you click on next question it is a rip off !!! :(

29. George Griego says:

I go only to store #903! I pass a walmart, a smiths and another albertsons just for the meat market! Melissa has that meat counter CLEAN all the time. Counter is full. And on many occations i have asked for special cuts and she has always come thru. If all people had her aditude and smile. This world would be a better place!

30. Rick says:

I went to Albertsons store # 902 today to get my family a valentine`s steak (rib-eye roast) and the butcher Floyd cut them perfect. 2 four pound roast. Floyd also tied each roast. cant wait to smoke them for valentine`s day.Albertsons always has the best meat in town.along with friendly checkout staff.

31. Betty says:

I went to the store to buy king crab legs. Rachel was very nice and helpful. Blake who helped sack was also very helpful.

32. Roxann says:

My local Albertsons pharmacy is the tops.

33. Gerod says:

I have nearly stopped shopping at Albertsons. When I read a tag on the shelf 2 for $5 I expect to get 2 for $5 at the register. Tonight, once again, I get home to see I was charged $6.98 instead of $5. This happens often at your store so I have asumed it to be a company tactic. Though it is the closest supermarket to my home I ususally drive several miles to shop somewhere else.

34. Carol says:

Jordan at store #106 was wonderful at the checkout very up and helpful

35. e freeby says:

LESLEY, IN THE DELI, WAS AND ALWAYS IS A GREAT ASSOCIATE IN YOU STORE IN BOULDER CITY, NV. ALWAYS WITH A SMILE AND VERY HEALPFUL. KATHRYN ALSO, BUT, I HAVEN’T SEEN HER FOR AWHILE, HOPE SHE IS DOING OKAY…

36. vinny says:

cathey at rancho cucamonga ca kenyon way,best professional svc to date

37. Kris Greene says:

My shopping experience today was great, my cashier number is 110 and my number is #6046

38. Lisa says:

I love the Albertson’s at 16th & State! I’m shopping there nearly every single day and it’s always an enjoyable experience. Great staff!

39. Mary Mayeda says:

I always shop @ Albertson’s on Live Oak in Arcadia. The Manager Richard is amazing and his team is very helpful & friendly. I average about $350.00 per week and purchase from all departments. This store is clean, well lit and does a great job @ showing new items and “convenient” foods like the stuffed mushrooms, fruit salads so when I’m in a hurry, I can get these and have a good meal on the table in minutes. I just checked my receipt and its store #6561 if you need it.

40. Cathey Young says:

BRIDGET K #321 IS VERY HELPFUL AND I LOVE THAT SHE LISTEN TO ME WE I NEED TO GET SOMETHING ORDER THAT THE STORE STOP CARRYING …SHE IS AT STORE 6162