Albertsons Customer Survey

www.albertsonssurvey.com – Albertsons Customer Survey

Albertsons Survey PrizeAlbertsons

1. $100 Albertsons Gift Card

Albertsons Survey Rules

1. It is not necessary for you to make purchase to enter or win.
  2. All entries become the sole property of Administrator and will not be returned.
  3. The winner is responsible for all expenses and taxes.
  4. The prize is not equivalent for cash.

Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 5/5. About 5 minutes to finish, 2 open questions, need receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 4/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 2 open questions, need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, it may take more than 5 minutes to finish.

Albertsons Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Log on to the Albertsons survey official website
  2. Please identify the store you visited which is shown on your receipt and enter the date of your visit to continue the survey
  3. Enter your email address, select the time of day that this visit took place then enter the cashier number from the top of your receipt then click “Next”
  4. Give your ratings to statements like “Your overall experience at this store” based on your visit
  5. Select answers to the questions like “Did you experience any problems during your recent visit?”  based on your visit
  6. Answer open questions like the suggestions you have for Albertsons to improve your shopping experience
  7. Enter the amount of your purchase, select answers to questions about yourself like your age then enter your personal contact information and click “Submit Survey” to finish the survey

Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey Video by Surveybag
If you have any problem or difficulty to finish Albertsons online customer satisfaction survey, refer to the following survey video recorded by Survebag editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to Albertsons customer survey in this article.

More Information about Albertsons
Albertsons has been serving people for more than 70 years. Albertsons always tries to offer everything tailored to the specific needs of the communities, such as Preferred Card savings,convenient, in-store pharmacies, fresh produce, and excellent meat and seafood. Now you can shop online. Create an account online and you can keep track of the items you need to buy in-store. You can add coupons, weekly ad items, or recipe ingredients. With an Albertsons Preferred Savings Card, you can enjoy so many benefits:

1. Instant Preferred savings on thousands of items
  2. Discounts at Albertsons Sav-on and Osco Pharmacies
  3. Exclusive offers delivered to you on the products you use most
  4. Save money for college by registering your Preferred Savings Card with Upromise

About Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Surveywww.albertsonssurvey.com, Albertsons Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.AlbertsonsSurvey.com
Survey Incentive: $100 Albertsons Gift Card
Host Website: survey.iccds.com
Marketing Support: ICC/Decision Service

1. Albertsons Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Albertsons Customer Service
  3. Albertsons official website – www.albertsons.com
  4. Albertsons Facebook page – www.facebook.com/Albertsons
How do you like Albertsons service?
Rating: 4.5/5 (224 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

981 comments on “www.albertsonssurvey.com – Albertsons Customer Survey

1. Janette Rucker says:

I would like to thank Jamele S 322 and Arnaldo for their wonderful service to all of us who come and shop there. Thanks for helping with the donations to the homeless Arnaldo.

2. Camillo Schuchardt says:

I have been shopping at the Albertsons at 16th and State since moving here 5 years ago. I have come to know many of the persons working in all of the departments and have never had anything but positive experience with any and all of the Albertsons personnel right through to the cashiers.

I also utilize the floral department regularly and Mary Jane who recently retired always had look after any of my floral needs so when I had occasion to get a special arrangement for a new client I was somewhat reserved in having to ask the new person in floral to assist me in picking the correct flowers for the arrangement I needed as well as asking them to facilitate the arrangement in an hour even though I had always depended on Mary Jane and she always come through for me.

I spoke with Rosy in floral who was not only very pleasant but assisted me with pointing out different flowers for the occasion I needed them for and said she would be more than happy to have them arranged and ready for me in an hour which I was very grateful for and wanted to tip Rosy but she explained that she could not except since it was Albertsons policy and that even if it wasn’t policy she enjoyed meeting me and it was her pleasure to accommodate me. How refreshing and I look forward to her looking after me again.

I hope that whomever reads this makes it a point to tell Rosy of a job well done and how much I appreciated her attention to detail! Well done Rosy, well done. She gets a 10 out of 10.

3. Harley Weliever says:

I love shopping at the park center store. Every thing is wonderfully displayed. The prices are a good value for such quality products. the best part of my Albertson’s shopping experience are the employee’s who are all very positive. I am always greeted by at least two or three, asking me if I can find every thing alright. Sometime they just say hello. Or how’s today going? The cashier’s are always friendly and do a great job. My recent experience was with Erin who did an exceptional job, even though I had multiple coupons. I am Handy capped and use a cart. All the employee’s have always been very helpful, from getting items from the top shelves which are hard to reach to helping unload my chart at the check out ,to helping me out to my vehicle and loading my groceries . It is sure a lot better service and prices since the store is now owned and operated by the local Albertson’s company again.

4. Berlynn says:

Your story was really inrvfmatioe, thanks!

5. Judith Smith says:

Every time I have gone to store#6725 I have outstanding service! From the bathroom cleaner, to Produce manager, to store management, exceeds ALL my expectations! The store is always clean,
    Everyone is friendly. So different here in Ramona then in the city of San Diego. I now live in Julian, and drive down the mountain to do my shopping. It is ALL worth my time!! Special KUDOS to checker number # 108!
    Thanks,
    Judith

6. Barbara says:

Rebecca was so helpful, I so appreciated her willingness to close her checkout stand and walk back with me to look for the item I needed. When we couldn’t locate the item she offered alternative products and other Albertson locations plus directions.

7. Lou west says:

Susi V is my casher and it is always a pleasure to have her take care of my needs.She is a big 10+.

8. Donna Bonine says:

Sabrina was my cashier she is wonderful. GREAT customer service and very friendly and helpfull

9. Judy Benson says:

Albertson’s Bakery Department at College and Horsetooth in Fort Collins, Co. is the best place to have a cake made and decorated by Lauren Burger. I have walked by to see her creations every time I am at the store. I have tasted her cakes and admired her decorating skills. I am so pleased with her talent that I am having her make my son’s wedding cake in June.
    She is a real jewel for Albertsons and a delight to talk to. She is an artist with many skills. Hope she stays at Albertsons a long time.
    Shawna in pharmacy is excellent and has helped us many times with our insurance problems and in answering all our questions. GREAT STAFF. Judy Benson

10. Shannon Shields says:

We are visiting Boise for a BSU women’s basketball game. We very much enjoyed our visit to store #193. The staff was very friendly. I would rate them an 11! But since I can’t I will rate them a 10.

11. linda tollardo says:

We enjoy shopping at albertsons for our groceries and pharmacy all the time, everyone who works there ls always is always nice, and polite to us. Mrs linda tollardo 1865 golden drive

12. Jerry Kerns says:

Very Helpful . Store# 929

13. JOHN WURZ says:

VERY FREINDLY AND HELPFUL

14. Martha Mendoza says:

Store employees were very helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to insure that we were able to find everything we needed. This is especially true of Esther in the bakery area. These comments are for store #934 in El Paso, Texas

15. jon hartman says:

Lisa, 1752 was a pleasure to work with. Able to answer questions about the store, and very pleasant to engage with. Alway a good experience in this store. Jh

16. christy gonzales says:

they are very helpful and nice and always get me in and out with no hassle! there so nice

17. Ryan Carter says:

Love this store, great people from Alex in the meat department to Robin at checkout. This is my store they rock #6725 Ramona Ca. 92065

18. adam navarro says:

I LIKE ALBERTSONS STORE FOR MY SHOPING.

19. Jim Hardwick says:

The cashiers name was Patti

20. Jim Hardwick says:

The cahier was wonderful and very helpful.

21. Gerald. P.STAFF says:

The cashier was very help full her name is Roberta.

22. Leola Morgan says:

new to Montana,there is no Albertsons Store in Ohio,Love the place,the meat area is just awsome.

23. Susan Glidden says:

Denine was very helpful. I forgot a couple of things and she waited in till I went and got them. Also I spent over a 100 dollars and she sent the bagger to go get the free turkey for me.

Susan

24. Donna says:

Delvin at Apple Valley, CA is always cheerful and helpful

25. debi taylor says:

always very helpful, upbeat, went in today @ 7am, Jason greeted me very enthusiasticly, the customer service window was not open till 8am, so I came back @ 8 and Jason remembered me, in a world of complaints and negativity today, I would like to say thanks for great customer service, my husband & I own a business and have both been in the customer service industry for over 30 years, it’s very refreshing to see Albertsons hires positive people who are proud to work.

26. Mike Feeney says:

Visited your Wildomar Albertson’s today 10-24-15 and was assisted by Holly who always helps me obtain my Ginseng Tea’s. Holly is always eager and very helpful to assist me every time I come in the store. Thanks, Holly. You are the best.

27. bill purewal says:

you all doing great . can lower prices like Texas. will do lot more business. Luann#104 very friendly &out going@store#00840

28. Veronique Gray says:

8FG
    love shopping at Alberston store its clean and the staff are friendly.
    And they have a good selection of fresh meat .
    Love it.

29. J Hilton says:

albertsons is my store. always helpful

30. adam navarro says:

albertsons is my daily estore,!!

31. stephanie mcdaniel-gilman says:

logged in to albertsonssurvey.com to take a survey–could
    not get to the survey! Wanna e-mail it to me?

32. Dawn Miller says:

This Store is Always Neat, Clean and Everyone is SOHelful ad Friendly , Store 6046… Especically Pamela. Thank You

33. Angela Johnstone says:

Albertsons, Hwy 395; Pam and Karen are amazing and are most helpful to my questions and concerns, and helpful hints about the store. Most recently, with the loss of a significant family member, they have been most supportive and provided me with kind words and warm remembrances. Thank you very much

34. Ramona Paulat says:

Your checker Vicki; manager Nancy; assistant manager Maggie are the greatest. I shop at Albertsons in Chino Hills, Ca., located at Peyton and Grand. These ladies always have a smile, very friendly, very efficient, helpful with any question I might have and their service to customers are exceptional. I would not shop anywhere else. I tell my friends and their response is “I agree, I shop there for all the reasons you mentioned” Keep all three.

35. Mary Neeley says:

Gina Chavez is one of the BEST checkers you have! She makes everyone feel welcome and takes an interest in all of us! You need to keep her!!!!!!!

36. Kenneth says:

I’ve been a customer with Albertsons for many years. Employee #475 works in the fresh meat Dept. Christine is always smiling and ready to assist. Very professional, courteous, and pleasant. I have never been dissatisfied with the quality of customer service this employee gives.

37. Lynne Kennedy says:

I tried to fill out your survey, but ended up filling out some other nationwide thing. I just want you to know that Frank and Bo from the meat market in my Azle, Texas, store are the bestest guys on the block!!!! They were so nice, professional, courteous, and helpful on my recent trip to the store (today). I love, love all of the people at the store in Azle. They are friendly, they suggest ideas, and just help a lot!!! Thanks for listening!!

38. Jim Eyre says:

Katie A. @ 469 was just pleasant and quick at her cashier stand – very much appreciated on a Friday afternoon. Got my groceries to my car, and found that I had forgotten the 5-digit entry code to my car. Took my groceries back inside, asked the manager if he’d put my basket in a walk-in cooler, while I walked home and came back with my spare key. He very graciously offered to have Vince drive me home, and I was back in less than 15 minutes. Have never had this kind of service from a grocery store in my life. Got my groceries home, and was able to still sit down and enjoy the Seahawks game. Really great – keep up the great work!

39. Jay Frentress says:

I have been an Albertson’s customer since the mid 60’s. The reasons are simple you are not normally the least expensive but your stores are clean and neat, and you have the most helpful and friendly associates. Today we make our 20 mile trek to store 560. We use your pharmacy and would never change because of the fantastic pharmacists and assistants you have. Today when going through the check out line we had the honor of Molly help us. She was outstanding. If anyone asks that is new to Eugene I would for sure recommend they use Albertsons.

40. Renee Dambach says:

I have been meaning to write corporate many times on this matter. Every time I walk into store #6201, I am astounded at how clean, customer minded, brilliantly decorated for the season and just all around enticing to spend an extra little of my cash on items not on my grocery list. Although the entire store looks as if the “big guys” are about to evaluate it, one department in particular always catches my eye, and that is your floral dept. Actually, I took the time to speak to the woman (Rose) whom was working on an arrangement. As she was working I made it short and polite, complimenting her on the beautiful basket/orchid display on the floor. Rose handed me a survey form letting me know I could actually win $100 for my opinion! You need to know, gift card or not, you need to know, store #6201 has my most sincere two thumbs up.