Albertsons Customer Survey

www.albertsonssurvey.com – Albertsons Customer Survey

Albertsons Survey PrizeAlbertsons

1. $100 Albertsons Gift Card

Albertsons Survey Rules

1. It is not necessary for you to make purchase to enter or win.
  2. All entries become the sole property of Administrator and will not be returned.
  3. The winner is responsible for all expenses and taxes.
  4. The prize is not equivalent for cash.

Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 5/5. About 5 minutes to finish, 2 open questions, need receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 4/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 2 open questions, need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, it may take more than 5 minutes to finish.

Albertsons Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Log on to the Albertsons survey official website
  2. Please identify the store you visited which is shown on your receipt and enter the date of your visit to continue the survey
  3. Enter your email address, select the time of day that this visit took place then enter the cashier number from the top of your receipt then click “Next”
  4. Give your ratings to statements like “Your overall experience at this store” based on your visit
  5. Select answers to the questions like “Did you experience any problems during your recent visit?”  based on your visit
  6. Answer open questions like the suggestions you have for Albertsons to improve your shopping experience
  7. Enter the amount of your purchase, select answers to questions about yourself like your age then enter your personal contact information and click “Submit Survey” to finish the survey

Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey Video by Surveybag
If you have any problem or difficulty to finish Albertsons online customer satisfaction survey, refer to the following survey video recorded by Survebag editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to Albertsons customer survey in this article.

More Information about Albertsons
Albertsons has been serving people for more than 70 years. Albertsons always tries to offer everything tailored to the specific needs of the communities, such as Preferred Card savings,convenient, in-store pharmacies, fresh produce, and excellent meat and seafood. Now you can shop online. Create an account online and you can keep track of the items you need to buy in-store. You can add coupons, weekly ad items, or recipe ingredients. With an Albertsons Preferred Savings Card, you can enjoy so many benefits:

1. Instant Preferred savings on thousands of items
  2. Discounts at Albertsons Sav-on and Osco Pharmacies
  3. Exclusive offers delivered to you on the products you use most
  4. Save money for college by registering your Preferred Savings Card with Upromise

About Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Surveywww.albertsonssurvey.com, Albertsons Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.AlbertsonsSurvey.com
Survey Incentive: $100 Albertsons Gift Card
Host Website: survey.iccds.com
Marketing Support: ICC/Decision Service

1. Albertsons Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Albertsons Customer Service
  3. Albertsons official website – www.albertsons.com
  4. Albertsons Facebook page – www.facebook.com/Albertsons
How do you like Albertsons service?
Rating: 4.3/5 (2124 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published.

887 comments on “www.albertsonssurvey.com – Albertsons Customer Survey

1. Penny Steinbrenner says:

Jeannie 312 love her. Great job she does. Give her a nice dinner and a big raise. She works at the Wilsonville store.

2. Pat Michenaud says:

Staff & Personnel at Albertson’s in Laguna Beach are very professional, helpful & friendly.

3. dan says:

The San Dimas Starbucks inside of Albertsons is great.
    Ophelia makes a perfect Chai Tea!
    She and Sandi are always extremely friendly and helpful.
    Also,the Produce section is awesome!

4. Paul B. Mclellan says:

Our Albertson’s has gone from bad to worse, I have even talked with the Manager by phone. Nothing really changed. Service is bad, never enough register’s open, I am sick and tired of being asked by everyone to donate to their latest cause. I go to the market to buy groceries not be updated and solicited for donations. The reason this store does such a good business is location, otherwise I believe it would fail.

5. LeRoy and Nedra Bledsoe says:

Every time we shop at Albertsons stores we find all employees very helpful and very friendly.
    They will help you find something if you can’t. The butcher block employees are very helpful with ideas in ways to prepare a meal for your family, and lets you know if there is a special going on that you don’t know about. It is always clean and orderly. All of your employees seems to have a happy go lucky smile on at all times.

6. Brenda Montenegro says:

I really like shopping at Alberson’s # 6704. It is always very clean and organized. Bridget #321 is always so helpful and has a smile on her face. I really enjoy shopping at Albertson’s because knowing the employees care about their customers. I just went in this morning and store is always organized, clean, and beautiful like usual and Bridget is always their with a caring and warm smile.

Faithful customer,
    Brenda

7. Brenda Montenegro says:

I really like shopping at Alberson’s. It is always very clean and organized. Bridget is always so helpful and has a smile on her face. I really enjoy shopping at Albertson’s because knowing the employees care about their customers. I just went in this morning and store is always organized like usual and Bridget is always their with a caring and warm smile.

Faithful customer,
    Brenda

8. abigaid valenzuela says:

splendid

9. Lorraine valdez says:

always shop at albertsons.

10. April Mitchell says:

Lorie provided great customer service with courtesy and a smile. Rare these days!

11. Jeremy Flynn says:

Store 6016 is great, crew is always friendly and eager to help. They always have a smile and are fun to chat with. I always find what I came for and more.

12. david aquino says:

i was in and out fast even thou it was busy

13. mary Delessio says:

i am disappointed!!! tried to go through prompts and click on Az and it keeps pulling up Ca and goes so fast it does not let you click on next question it is a rip off !!! :(

14. George Griego says:

I go only to store #903! I pass a walmart, a smiths and another albertsons just for the meat market! Melissa has that meat counter CLEAN all the time. Counter is full. And on many occations i have asked for special cuts and she has always come thru. If all people had her aditude and smile. This world would be a better place!

15. Rick says:

I went to Albertsons store # 902 today to get my family a valentine`s steak (rib-eye roast) and the butcher Floyd cut them perfect. 2 four pound roast. Floyd also tied each roast. cant wait to smoke them for valentine`s day.Albertsons always has the best meat in town.along with friendly checkout staff.

16. Betty says:

I went to the store to buy king crab legs. Rachel was very nice and helpful. Blake who helped sack was also very helpful.

17. Roxann says:

My local Albertsons pharmacy is the tops.

18. Gerod says:

I have nearly stopped shopping at Albertsons. When I read a tag on the shelf 2 for $5 I expect to get 2 for $5 at the register. Tonight, once again, I get home to see I was charged $6.98 instead of $5. This happens often at your store so I have asumed it to be a company tactic. Though it is the closest supermarket to my home I ususally drive several miles to shop somewhere else.

19. Carol says:

Jordan at store #106 was wonderful at the checkout very up and helpful

20. e freeby says:

LESLEY, IN THE DELI, WAS AND ALWAYS IS A GREAT ASSOCIATE IN YOU STORE IN BOULDER CITY, NV. ALWAYS WITH A SMILE AND VERY HEALPFUL. KATHRYN ALSO, BUT, I HAVEN’T SEEN HER FOR AWHILE, HOPE SHE IS DOING OKAY…

21. vinny says:

cathey at rancho cucamonga ca kenyon way,best professional svc to date

22. Kris Greene says:

My shopping experience today was great, my cashier number is 110 and my number is #6046

23. Lisa says:

I love the Albertson’s at 16th & State! I’m shopping there nearly every single day and it’s always an enjoyable experience. Great staff!

24. Mary Mayeda says:

I always shop @ Albertson’s on Live Oak in Arcadia. The Manager Richard is amazing and his team is very helpful & friendly. I average about $350.00 per week and purchase from all departments. This store is clean, well lit and does a great job @ showing new items and “convenient” foods like the stuffed mushrooms, fruit salads so when I’m in a hurry, I can get these and have a good meal on the table in minutes. I just checked my receipt and its store #6561 if you need it.

25. Cathey Young says:

BRIDGET K #321 IS VERY HELPFUL AND I LOVE THAT SHE LISTEN TO ME WE I NEED TO GET SOMETHING ORDER THAT THE STORE STOP CARRYING …SHE IS AT STORE 6162

26. Karen Waisganis says:

There always very nice I love to go to Albertsons

27. carol patterson says:

I usually go to Vons and always spend at least 200.00 weekly but the service has gotten real bad so I decided to try Albertsons. I am hooked!!!! I will never go back to Vons. And that is thanks to a cashier that I met for the first time. I didn’t know my way around the store and she helped me so much. She was so kind to me when she didn’t have to be. She was really busy as it was since it was on a Friday afternoon. Could you please thank this lovely lady for me again. Her name is Irma. She works at Albertsons on Panama Lane, Bakersfield Ca. Phone number is 661-827-0394. store number is 6323. Thank you so much, Carol Patterson

28. ed fleissner says:

i find the people very helpful and kind my check out person liz is just great every week

29. Denver Spence says:

Great store. Hana #118 is always pleasant.. great smile…

30. Dorothy says:

Everyone in the store is very very helpful however I have a favorite her name is Jennifer and she is really really sweet and pleasant and helpful I love talking to her she always has a smile on her face she gives great customer service and she’s an asset to Albertson’s

31. Lisa Cummins says:

I visited your store today, 01/04/15, at 2:15 pm. Store 501 on Beacon Str., Grants Pass, Oregon. I went to the deli department and the lady who helped me was singing and seemed to be enjoying her day and her job. She was a delight. I then shopped and the store is always clean. I went to Self checkout and JENNIFER was WONDERFUL!!! She helped me with coupons for meat, helped me bag my groceries, AND helped me pick out a great frying pan. Lots of smiles throughout the store. This is my Albertson’s and I enjoy going there. Thank you, Jennifer and the cute lady in deli. BTW, our French dip was delicious!!!

32. vinny says:

a cater being in the food buis and cust svc depts plus employees cathey at rancho cucarmonga ca kenyonway.top of the class,could work for me anytime!!!!!

33. Louise Lemerise says:

I find Albersons store in Scottsdale AZ. Very very nice .,also the sales people are
    Very helpful.
    I am a winter Vister,five months.

34. Henry Jernigan says:

Eboni J at the Denton, TX location is the most conscientious cashier/opeator I’ve ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

35. Caryn Whitehouse says:

Jennifer was extremely helpful! Thanks for the great service tonight!

36. Karen foss says:

Cashier #415, Teresa, at Albertsons store #987 was a very good ambassador for your stores today. Her attitude was “how can I take care of your problem?” from the minute I approached her counter. I left an even more loyal Albertsons customer than I was when I arrived and ready to forget the poor purchase I had made.
    Thank you.

37. blfreeland says:

goodservice

38. Lonna smeltzer says:

Hey do you not heat the employees lounge? People that work for you daily? Wise Up you’ve got good people.

39. Jimmy Dixon says:

Very poor service in sea food MARTIN removed all basa fish from case and sold CHEF JOE BASA SWAI FILLET FROZEN, MARTIN ALSO HAD LOBSTER TAILS IN SHOWCASE 3 FOR 10.00,but would not sell the went back room and put my lobster tails in a colored bag ,when home not close to ones in case

40. Adam Mouton says: