$100 Albertsons Gift Card Survey

Albertsons Gift Card Survey PrizeAlbertsons-Tag

1. $100 gift card each week

Albertsons Gift Card Survey Rules

1. You can enter or win the prize whether you have purchased or not
  2. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners

Albertsons Gift Card Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 5 minutes to finish, 1 open question, need receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 4/5. No mobile page for Tablet.1 open question, need to enter survey information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Albertsons Gift Card Survey Survey via smartphone, it may take more than 5 minutes to finish.

Albertsons Gift Card Survey Entry

1. Online Entry: Visit the Albertsons Gift Card survey official website.
  2. Mail-in Entry: Hand-print your complete name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number and e-mail address on a 3” x 5” card and mail it in a number ten (#10) envelope to: Albertsons “Survey Sweepstakes”, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437.

Albertsons Gift Card Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Log on to the  Albertsons Gift Card survey official website and click on “Begin Survey” button
  2. Enter in the text displayed in the image and click “Next”
  3. Enter the code to continue the survey
  4. Select all departments you visited based on your most recent visit to this Albertsons location.
  5. Answer the open question about your overall thoughts, feelings and impressions of this Albertsons location.
  6. Give your ratings to statements like “How likely are you to recommend this Albertsons location to a friend or family member?” “Quality of fresh food”
  7. Select answers to the questions like “What time of day was your visit?”
  8. Select answers to the questions about yourself like your age, gender etc.
  9. Enter your personal contact information and click “Finish”

Albertsons Gift Card Survey Video by Surveybag
If you have any problem or difficulty to finish Albertsons online Gift Card survey at www.albertsonslistens.com, refer to the following survey video recorded by Surveybag editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to Albertsons survey in this article.

More Information about Albertsons
For more than 70 years, Albertsons has been trying to provide nice service, a wide and varied product selection, and tremendous value to customers every day. Now Albertsons runs nearly 500 stores in several states of the country. Coupons and promotions are offered by Albertsons from time to time. You can get access to them both online and in stores.

Share your experience at www.albertsonslistens.com and win $100

About Albertsons Customer Satisfaction SurveyAlbertsons Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.albertsonslistens.com
Survey Incentive: $100
Host Website: www.medallia.com
Marketing Support: Medallia

1. Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Albertsons official website – www.albertsons.com
  3. Albertsons Facebook page – www.facebook.com/Albertsons
  4. Albertsons Customer Service
How do you like Albertsons service?
Cool! Your comments are important!

Rating: 3.4/5 (382 vote casts)

Leave a reply. Your feedback is important!

312 comments on “www.albertsonslistens.com – $100 Albertsons Gift Card Survey

1. Juanita Smith says:

friendly and helpful at all times

2. clarissa says:

Ron Jackson is so very helpful so glad for him to be there to help me at Albertsons in Northridge.

3. Eileen Harrington says:

Been shopping at Albertsons for many, many years. Very friendly and helpful staff.

4. Debra Gierbolini says:

quick, friendly and helpful

5. barbara russell says:

yakima washington has an albertsons on 16th and lincoln there is one very out going clerk there her name is georgia she always has a friendly smile and is always willing to help.

6. norma sauceda says:

Mesquite /store #4129 rocks keep up the good work.

7. norma sauceda says:

I have been coming to the mesquite tx store on motley 75149 2007. Each and every time i come in i am greeted with a smile with eye contact not just a question in passing and asked if i am finding everything ok. When ever i need something, i am directed to right spot for in and out service. Bakery has often granted my funny weird requests with speed and a smile. always top notch decorating and it’s like they see what i see when requesting special decoration. Cakes are always fresh and delicious and fun. when ever i buy produce friends envy the inviting look of any piece of fruit i buy. After returning many years the mangers and i are on first name basis. Adds to me feeling at home. now am being greeted by friends. I recommend my Alberston’s store to everyone i meet.
    My favorite people that make me feel at home, James always greets me with a smile even though very dedicated reserved individual…but takes my groceries to my car with a smile, Luis, (asst mgr) quick to let me know if item not on shelf during sale option rain check, Tommy Mgr, we go back n forth on cowboy game days. He makes it fun. Kelly asst mgr, always happy to help. whole staff is always energetic, intercom updates in different departments appreciated, especially when a customer wearing their cowboy jersey and save 10% at register and they announce it on intercom. makes me feel very happy and appreciated as a loyal customer. I thank them every time i come in as they thank me, but now i want upper management to know what kind of awesome employees you have working for you at Mesquite #4129 this store rocks in my book. Keep up the good work.

8. janet says:

Danielle, Lizzy, Janet, Tanya, and Debbie great job

9. Cheryl Brower says:

HIgh Quality – Great Service

10. beverly tribioli says:

The people that works there are very friendly and helpful when i need help for something,my husband and i go shopping there every sunday and,therefore we find it being a nice place to shop and the prices are reasonable

11. Raymond Jimenez says:

The last experience I had at Albertsons was wonderful…the whole staff really went out of their way to help me with my shopping needs. Everyone at store #6519 in Redlands Ca. is absolutely awesome especially the store manager Mike Enright…. Thank you for a great shopping experience. Raymond Jimenez….909-486-4804. 701 Baldwin Ave Redlands Ca. 92374

12. marian says:

Even your “survey” sucks (I should have known that after my experiences in your store!) I went to http://www.albertsonssurvey.com – next thing I know, I’m registered for a chance to win $6000 in laser hair removal instead of getting to your survey.

Last three visits to the local Albertson’s store I’ve had to return for refunds on overcharged items. The second time I had to return twice! I made a vow then not to shop your store in the future – but, alas, I was stupid and went to hit the cereal sale this past week. I had figured in my mind what my total should be. When the clerk said it was $8.00 more than it should have been, I told her that couldn’t be right. She said I’d have to go to customer service to have it checked. After 20 minutes of waiting – not in line, but waiting for the employee to figure out the error (at one point she even said “we only owe you .07 cents! – wrong!!!) I was angry enough to want to get a refund on all my purchases and leave – but – I wanted the cereal! Point of interest; there were 3 (three!) other ladies waiting with me at that time, whom had also been overcharged on their purchases. After talking with the other ladies about how much your store is making by overcharging customers, and how many people “eat” the overcharge by not checking their receipts until they return home and don’t want to waste their time and gas to go back to the store, or those who never realize at all that they’ve been overcharged, all four of us decided we would no longer patronize your store. We wondered how much each store in your chain is making every day by “robbing” your customers with cash registers that are obviously programmed to overcharge. I think I’ll take my chances at the casino from now on. At least at the casino I KNOW I’m being robbed and will let it happen voluntarily!
    Marian Hayes
    Gig Harbor, WA
    PS. I left with my $8.00 overcharge refund!

13. Leslie says:

The bottom part of my receipt is missing the code and other info. I need to take the survey.

14. Leslie T Pimentel says:

I shopped at the Camarillo Albertsons this afternoon and was disappointed due to the glitches in the scanning issues re: the Buy 1 Get 2 Free on meat. The chicken breasts did not deduct anything so I went back into the store after loading the groceries into my vehicle. I was reimbursed the amount for the 2 packs that should have been free. Upon further inspection I noticed that only 1 of the pork chop packs was deducted instead of 2. At this point I decided not to go back into the store since it was 80+ degrees outside and I have items that needed to refrigerated. So, Albertson’s has an extra $9.09 that should have been deducted from my bill. Very disappointing experience today.

15. Randy Ward says:

Hello. I have shopped at your store on 2115 artesia blvd. Redondo beach 90278 store #6189. many times I have lived in Redondo Beach for over 35years. I bought a Yoplait yogurt for a snack….and did you know no-one in the store could give me a plastic spoon to eat it with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!….The lady at the deli counter only had a plastic fork…..and finally the produce manager founf me a plastic spork ( I have never tried that.) What is going on? why sell something if you don’t have something as basic as a plastic fork? If I was going home it woulda been no big deal…but I was going to the library…and just wanted a snack! You can do better…..

16. Bill H. says:

I am upset. The receipt I received has no CODE. It says go to Albertsonssurvey.com and it is impossible to do the survey to be included in the weekly $100. What is the big deal?

I do NOT want my email published, sold. It is only for you to answer my problem and then erase it.

17. jamie dawson says:

Albertson’s is a fantastic grocery store. I shop at your stores in Monrovia, Ca., Glendora, Ca.,
    Keep up the good work. Howewever what has happened to Naturally More Peanut Spread?

18. laurence laurence says:

this survey is bogus please send me a gift card for 100 or ill blow the the whistle im tired of chasing nonexisting code unable to do a survey and pat on the back the super improvements you have made lately

19. tracy wilson says:

they are very nice and clean.

20. bobby martin says:

if you ask your customers to fill out a survey….have it ready for them to fill out and not go to different web sites

21. leticia says:

Always fresh and clean store.

22. renu Takiar says:

I love the store.

23. l griffith says:

This was the worst experience EVER!! I have been taken to every survey on earth… EVERYONE but ALBERSONS. Are you kidding me? Do you really care about your customers? If you did you would lock YOUR site and make sure others did not take your customers to weird sites using YOUR name. Please get a webmaster that know how to make a secure site. This STINKS.. I use to love Albersons… PLEASE listen. Thanks

24. Fred says:

All I want to do is enter to be a weekly winner of a $100 gift card thats all

25. DANNY CUELLAR says:

GREAT “KRISTIE # 106″

26. Eduardo D. Garcia says:

I like shopping at Albertson because of variety and at reasonable prizes most of the time I readily find what I needed.

27. waneita welch says:

you give a code but provide nowhere to enter it what is the point?

28. Sandra Moody says:

Cannot find items that I have purchased in the past. You do not carry a good selection or variety of canned foods and fresh vegetables especially specialty vegetable items that you can only find at stores such as Whole Foods.

29. HARRY DINGWALL says:

I was looking for a can of gravy at the Chino store and one of the clerks asked me if she could help me !!
    She even walked me over to the proper isle where it was !!! Now that’s what i call ….. “Super Service” !!!!!

30. Abraham L. Arciaga says:

Love coming to shop at your store

31. Xiaolan muchmore says:

Albertsons is my favorite place to shop right after Costco.

32. Steven A. Shafer says:

I shopped in the store on Sepulveda and Palms and needed to get some fish. A gentleman named Juan went way beyond the call of duty to help me out. I felt that I also should take that extra step in telling you how good he was.

33. Zoe Taylor says:

So pleased with the service I receive on a daily basis–from every employee!

34. paul bokor says:

Each week I check out all the grocery adds to see the best prices on the things I intend to buy.And each week Albertsons is the best value.

35. Rachel Galera says:

So far so good.

36. Darla says:

Great store, friendly store. Love the people.

37. lance says:

love the baked rosemary and garlic chicken at carpenteria store in california

38. henrietta samuels says:

My shopping at Albertson is always wonderful the associates are great.