$100 Tell Kroger Gift Card Survey

www.tellkroger.com – $100 Tell Kroger Gift Card Survey

Tell Kroger Gift Card Survey PrizeKroger

1. $100 grocery gift card

Tell Kroger Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You can enter or win whether you have made purchase or not.
  2. You can enter the survey as many times as you like via online or mail entry, however, each online entry is limited to one per receipt.
  3. Winners will be notified by postal mail. Limit one prize per person.

Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 10 minutes to finish, 2 open questions, need receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 2 open questions, need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, it may take more than 10 minutes to finish.

Tell Kroger Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Web entry. For customers who have the receipt, visit the Tell Kroger gift card survey official site and complete the survey.
  2. Mail-in entry. Hand print your name, complete address and telephone number on a postcard and mail to: Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3526, Southbury, CT 06488-3526.

Tell Kroger Gift Card Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Tell Kroger gift card survey official site.
  2. Enter date, time, store number, terminal number, transaction number, operator number and survey entry code shown on your receipt.
  3. Select answer to the question “Which of the following departments did you browse or purchase from during your most recent visit to this particular Kroger?”
  4. Rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at this Kroger
  5. Select answers to the questions like “Did you use the self-checkout?” based on your visit.
  6. Give your ratings to your satisfaction with the aspects such as products, price etc based on your visit.
  7. Answer the open question that about the reason you were satisfied or not satisfied with your experience.
  8. Leave your other comments
  9. Enter your personal contact information such as your name, phone number etc and click “Next” to finish the survey.

Kroger Gift Card Survey Video by Surveybag
Kroger is moving the survey to Kroger Feedback, read the latest article from Surveybag and make sure you are in the right place for $5,000 gift card. If you have any problem or difficulty to finish Kroger online gift card survey, refer to the following survey video recorded by Survebag editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to Kroger customer survey in this article.

More Information about Kroger
Kroger was established more than 100 years ago. Kroger now is known as a huge retailer in the USA. Kroger is the first grocery company to operate its own bakeries. It does business in over 30 states. It has almost 2,500 stores serving people. There are the Kroger values that attract people a lot :honesty, integrity, respect for others, diversity, safety, and inclusion. Now online shopping makes it easier for people to get access to Kroger products. Rebates are offered from time to time. You can even search and apply a job online.

Kroger offers gift cards. You can buy Kroger Gift Cards Online. “Earn fuel points by buying gift cards in-store at Kroger and use them instead of cash at your favorite stores and online retailers.” What’s more, Kroger offers many promotions. The first is Digital Coupons. You can download right to your Shopper’s Card…worth up to $150 in savings. The second is Special Email Promotions. You can register online to receive special promotions and your store’s weekly ad will be emailed straight to your inbox. The third is Save on Fuel. You can fill your tank for less. Learn how to earn fuel savings just by shopping at Kroger. The last one is Get Savings On-the-Go with Our Mobile App.

About Kroger Customer Surveywww.tellkroger.com, Tell Kroger Gift Card Survey
Survey Website: www.tellkroger.com
Survey Incentive: $100 Kroger Gift Card
Host Website: www.smg.com
Marketing Support: Service Management Group

1. The Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Kroger Facebook Page - www.facebook.com/Kroger
  3. Kroger Twitter page - twitter.com/KrogerCo
How do you like Kroger service?
Cool! Your comments are important!

Rating: 3.7/5 (2613 vote casts)

Leave a reply. Your feedback is important!

1,494 comments on “www.tellkroger.com – $100 Tell Kroger Gift Card Survey

1. Barbara A. Covington says:

I like shopping at Kroger stores. you have a large veriety of products to choose from. you have fast check out lanes, polite cashiers,& clean isles. You also have great discounts using your Kroger & Speedy cards thank you Kroger.

2. Lola Falstad says:

I filled out the complete form to send a comment but it was not accepted. One has to register or sign in! What a scam!!

3. Barbara Jindo says:

I shop in Kroger’s usually twice a week with my husband. He shops in the meat department and I shop the rest of the store since I pretty much know where everything else is. The vegetables and fruits are fresh and the prices are reasonable. The cashiers are friendly and it makes for a friendly visit each time.

4. Carol Freeze says:

I love the variety of products that are available allowing me to try different brands, types etc. so I can pick products I really like; plus variety of price ranges. I find when I read about new food, beverage, veg. or fruit Kroger usually stocks these new products.

I also love my fuel points. I am a widow and need to watch my expenses so fuel points are really great.

5. kenneth stiller says:

I always am happy when I leave Krogers store: Why? I get greeted by friendly employees. The display of food items, especially, in the vegetable and fruit section, is clean, well lighted, and marked clearly. The employees in the deli always greet me, ask if I can be helped, answer my questions about the contents of the salads, etc. The meat and seafood department are most helpful in making suggestions for beef selections and seafood items. At the checkout, all the checkers are always in a good mood and ask if I found everything that I wanted. The baggers are always helpful. The young man, named Ric, who goes out and brings in the carts is most friendly and helpful at all times.

6. sue kang says:

nice and clean. I enjoy shoping at Kroger.

7. sue kang says:

nice and clean.

8. Sylest Bell says:

Since it has been remodeled it has been very hard to locate items, I have heard this from many customers.

9. Gerald Harris says:

I have always been a Kroger’s customer from my childhood through my adult life and I have always been with Kroger’s prices and deals they have been apart of my life. Also am quite pleased with the Kroger’s plus shoppers card it also helps in getting deals with pricing and Gas for your car and in the near future my wife and I are planning to visit the Kroger’s in Kettering to visit and take part in the new that Kroger’s has going on out there we understand that it’s also like Dorothy market we have visited there also but we are favorite to Kroger’s.

10. Frank Joy says:

I sure enjoy shopping at this store. Fast friendly service.

11. ruby shuford says:

I was waited on with good and friendly service.

12. Elizabeth Kebede says:

sometime the quality of the product is underrated . what i mean is example milk get expire before stamping date .

13. Brenda Hess says:

The cashiers and the carry out service is very hepful and friendly.

14. grace says:

kroger rocks! it is the best grocery store.

15. Stephen Starks says:

Nice store,great employees,great manager and very clean and organized store….

16. Ruby Parks says:

when i go to food for less i go to isle and i always find what i need and if i don’t know where it is i can ask one of your employees to help with no problem so it’s a good store to shop at and all the Kroger things that i buy are good the products are all good when ever i buy them and plus it help me save money to so i will keep on buying kroger products as long as they are there Thank you for having Kroger foods

17. Bridget says:

Hannah at the Kroger’s corner of Beck and Pontiac Trail in the deli dept is always kind, helpful, introduces me to new items I haven’t tried before. She knows her customers and gives prompt friendly service.

18. Angela Johnson says:

Thé kroger store is FRIENDlY,couteous, fast service.. but their deli needs better food thesea food department is à 9 on a scale of one to ten.The floral department an 8 the parking lot is well lit. Their is à convient kroger gas pumps.which is always emaculant!

19. Carole Bright says:

I love Kroger but the online survey is ridiculous! Goes on and on. Impossible to answer all those stupid questions. I get enough junk mail.

20. Michael Holloway says:

I really like Krogers for weekly shopping

21. Perry Kurtz says:

I love you guys.

22. Anna Mae Yoder says:

I enjoy shopping at Krogers. They are the best grocery store in the area. Their produce last longer and the prices are comparable to the other stores or cheaper. The employees are friendly. I enjoy working with Sharon and Sue when I go through the checkout. They are always very helpful and cheery. Thank you, Anna Mae Yoder

23. Rhonda Tipton says:

Small refunds issued by Kroger, back to credit cards, usually never show up. This has happened repeatedly! Today I got my American Express credit card statement. A refund of $3.49 didn’t show up – once again! I’ve taken to asking for a Kroger gift card because your company seems to deliberately “overlook” issuing credit for small amounts.

24. Sandra K Kolacek says:

Kroger’s is very convenient to my home only 1.5 miles. Today the produce person was very helpful in giving me some suggestions on bananas that I was not aware of. The pharmacy employee was very helpful in locating the item that I needed in their area. Mike Toon the associate in the self cash out is always very helpful. I am so glad that he has been moved over to that position he has become a much more pleasant and helpful associate for Kroger’s.

Since I have retired and am on a fixed income now, I really enjoy the Kroger products; they have helped me considerably with the lower cost.

25. Steve Bretz says:

Ever since Kroger built their first Forest Park store east of Winton Rd. They have supported our annual Forest Chapel church Pancake Supper. We buy a large part of our dinner supplies from Kroger, and they buy the center section add on our placemat. We are pleased that Kroger is willing to continue this practice on an annual basis, and THANK YOU for the support.

26. Mira De says:

I used to work for Kroger main office in Cincinnati, OH I was very happy, I had to leave because I moved to Tucson, AZ, Customer ser vice is extremely good, professional, it is the only store I and my whole family use.

27. Farina says:

I love my Kroger at 7000 East Broard Street especially now that the has been remodel.

28. June Tanaka says:

I tried to participate in http://www.frogerfeedback.com but could not. Today, April 8, 2014 I shopped at 1413 Hawthorne Blvd. Ralph’s and would like to tell you that it is the Ralph’s I shop at the most. Joseph Dominguez, the butcher, has always been very helpful. Today as usual he helped me with efficiency which makes shopping there a pleasure. Joseph is always ready to help me and answers many of my questions to my satisfaction. I would like you to know that I consider him a very good employee for Ralph’s Meat Department. June Tanaka

29. Emily Rowell says:

Krogers has agreat store at1980 Rio Hill Center Its always very clean and the workers are always reay to help you.

30. mary riemann says:

very good store ,i like to shop there

31. monica philips says:

Quinte Isaac gave awesome customer service in the meat department

32. Sharon Frazee says:

Great store.

33. Diane Patterson says:

The only place to shop in Lexington, KY. I am always impressed for Kroger employee attention to
    customer satisfaction.

34. Diane Patterson says:

I have been shopping at Kroger for as long as I can remember, and I have always been extremely pleased with their attention to customer service. I would not shop anywhere else.

35. Clark Metsker says:

Amber was great at checkout. I always use King Soopers for groceries. I really like the selections.

36. Sharon Proulx says:

Lou, at register, is so polite and friendly

37. nancy benefield says:

Shop kroger all the time!! Love our store in Columbia, and are so excited to see Sami Naddy back in the pharmacy!!!Sure have missed him since he left years ago. Please keep him there and the rest of the staff there are so helpful and always so nice.!!! I really enjoy shopping at my Kroger store!!!

38. alfred somazzi says:

We are daily customer due to the fact that Fred Meyer stores offer not only quality, but a big inventory on groceries, clothes ect. ect.

39. Sandra Thompson says:

We have been in AZ since 1970 and in those years Fry’s has been our one and only grocery store.

Your topic has been successfully posted.