- $100 grocery gift card
Tell Kroger Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You can enter or win whether you have made purchase or not.
- You can enter the survey as many times as you like via online or mail entry, however, each online entry is limited to one per receipt.
- Winners will be notified by postal mail. Limit one prize per person.
Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 10 minutes to finish, 2 open questions, need receipt.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 2 open questions, need to enter personal information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, it may take more than 10 minutes to finish.
Tell Kroger Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Web entry. For customers who have the receipt, visit the Tell Kroger gift card survey official site and complete the survey.
- Mail-in entry. Hand print your name, complete address and telephone number on a postcard and mail to: Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3526, Southbury, CT 06488-3526.
Tell Kroger Gift Card Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit the Tell Kroger gift card survey official site.
- Enter date, time, store number, terminal number, transaction number, operator number and survey entry code shown on your receipt.
- Select answer to the question “Which of the following departments did you browse or purchase from during your most recent visit to this particular Kroger?”
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at this Kroger
- Select answers to the questions like “Did you use the self-checkout?” based on your visit.
- Give your ratings to your satisfaction with the aspects such as products, price etc based on your visit.
- Answer the open question that about the reason you were satisfied or not satisfied with your experience.
- Leave your other comments
- Enter your personal contact information such as your name, phone number etc and click “Next” to finish the survey.
Kroger Gift Card Survey Video by Surveybag
Kroger is moving the survey to Kroger Feedback, read the latest article from Surveybag and make sure you are in the right place for $5,000 gift card. If you have any problem or difficulty to finish Kroger online gift card survey, refer to the following survey video recorded by Survebag editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to Kroger customer survey in this article.
More Information about Kroger
Kroger was established more than 100 years ago. Kroger now is known as a huge retailer in the USA. Kroger is the first grocery company to operate its own bakeries. It does business in over 30 states. It has almost 2,500 stores serving people. There are the Kroger values that attract people a lot :honesty, integrity, respect for others, diversity, safety, and inclusion. Now online shopping makes it easier for people to get access to Kroger products. Rebates are offered from time to time. You can even search and apply a job online.
Kroger offers gift cards. You can buy Kroger Gift Cards Online. “Earn fuel points by buying gift cards in-store at Kroger and use them instead of cash at your favorite stores and online retailers.” What’s more, Kroger offers many promotions. The first is Digital Coupons. You can download right to your Shopper’s Card…worth up to $150 in savings. The second is Special Email Promotions. You can register online to receive special promotions and your store’s weekly ad will be emailed straight to your inbox. The third is Save on Fuel. You can fill your tank for less. Learn how to earn fuel savings just by shopping at Kroger. The last one is Get Savings On-the-Go with Our Mobile App.
About Kroger Customer Survey
Survey Website: www.tellkroger.com
Survey Incentive: $100 Kroger Gift Card
Host Website: www.smg.com
Marketing Support: Service Management Group
- The Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
- Kroger Facebook Page - www.facebook.com/Kroger
- Kroger Twitter page - twitter.com/KrogerCo