Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

www.survey.walmart.com – Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey PrizeWalmart

1. $1,000 Wal-Mart Gift Card

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not need to make any purchase to enter or win. And a purchase does not improve your chances of winning.
  2. Each receipt is limited to 1 entry.
  3. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable. Substitutions and cash redemption are not allowed.
  4. Each person is limited to 1 prize.

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Customers who make a purchase at a participating Walmart Canada retail location need to refer to the cash register receipt for a survey invitation. Not all receipts may contain a survey invitation. Keep your receipt and visit the Walmart customer survey official site within 14 days after the Visit Date printed on the front of your receipt.
  2. If you choose Mail-in Entry: On a postcard (no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches), you need to hand write your complete name, mailing address, phone number and age on a piece of paper and mail it to 2013 Wal-Mart  Sweepstakes, PO Box 6246, Clear Lake, MN 55319. You must mail your postcard individually.

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Wal-Mart gift card customer survey official site
  2. Choose your preferred language from English and Spanish. Click the “continue” button to proceed
  3. Enter the 5-digit zip code of your residence
  4. Select an answer to the question “Are you, or is anyone in your immediate family, a Walmart or Sam’s Club employee?”
  5. Enter the year in which you were born
  6. Select the answer to the question “Do you have your receipt readily available?”
  7. Enter your store number and ID exactly as they appear on your receipt
  8. Answer all the questions to complete the survey

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Video by Surveybag
If you have any problem or difficulty finishing the Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey, refer to the following survey video recorded by Surveybag editorial team. You can easily complete the survey by following the step-by-step guide in the video.

More Information about Walmart
Do you know that Walmart has 2 great cards? The Walmart Discover and The Walmart Credit Card. If you are a loyal customer of Walmart, you definitely should have at least one of them because both enable you to enjoy great benefits. The benefits are incredible such as save 15 cents per gallon at participating Walmart gas stations in the U.S., receive your free monthly FICO Score when you enroll in electronic statements online, get a cash advance at the time of purchase, etc. Really awesome. Anyway, just get one and start to benefit form it.

Walmart was established 50 years ago. Now it serves people in nearly 30 countries and employs millions of people globally. Walmart offers so many products such as home appliance, clothing, food, drink, and so forth. Besides, discounts are offered from time to time. You do not have to make a purchase to enter.

About Walmart In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey
Walmart in-store satisfaction surveySurvey Website: www.survey.walmart.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 Walmart shopping gift cards
Host Website: www.survey.walmart.com
Marketing Support: Walmart

1. Walmart Customer Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Walmart official website – www.walmart.com
  3. Walmart Facebook page – www.facebook.com/walmart
  4. Walmart Twitter page – twitter.com/Walmart
  5. Walmart Pinterest page – pinterest.com/walmarthub
How do you like Walmart service?
Rating: 4.1/5 (3994 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

2,840 comments on “www.survey.walmart.com – Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

1. Brenda Breakiron says:

I am very happy with Walmart, always find what I need very clean, service is always helpful

2. T F says:

This survey had nothing to do with Walmart. I enjoy Walmart employees and like to shop there, but you survey did not ask that.

3. Debra Aaberg says:

The only problem I have with my Walmart is that the self serve check out computer always, and I mean every single time, has problems not sensing the item after I’ve scanned it, or constantly says “Unexpected item in the bagging area. Please remove item.” If it’s busy which it almost always is because they never have enough checkers, then I have to wait until the Associate can come and put his/her card in to make it work again. So, actually I’m always gambling on whether or not to use self-check out or just go wait in line. I probably spend the same amount of time waiting for a turn with a checker or for the Self-Check-out Associate to come help. But today’s Self-Check attendant was very attentive since it was early and not busy.

4. Jean Johnson says:

I shopped at our local Harrison, AR Wal-Mart (the second one in the chain) this morning. Customers were cruising around with a lost look on their faces. Wal-Mart either had or was in the process of moving everything. The paper goods and soap were where the shoes used to be, etc. I
    asked probably at least four clerks where something was located. They were courteous and either took me to the product or pointed the way. I did notice as I looked around that there are more signs pointing out the products. A good improvement. I noticed the makeup isle was “lit up” another good thing. So as we all scoped out the store to find what we were looking for, we became more familiar with where things are located now,

5. Margie says:

Casher was very slow doing his job

6. Peggy Lavigne says:

There are some problems with Chairs for people that can not walk around the store. Some need work they do not run well. Other then that it is a good place to go.

7. John Gollotto says:

I shop there all the time workers are helpful and prices are good

8. April Guzman says:

I love Walmart there stuff is affordbble

9. frankie moses says:

in walmart every day for great deals

10. Jeana Welch says:

WalMart is my weekly store great place great prices! Great People!

11. Miss Terri says:

Never have a problem, everyone is always nice to me

12. Kacey says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

I constantly spent my 30 minutes to read this blog’s
    articles or reviews daily together with a mug of
    coffee.

Feel free to visit my web-site; EulaliaYKaeo

13. debmason says:

Very happy for the great survive l have visited Walmart ever since they opened the doors in Casper wyo.

14. Geneva Roark says:

AN EMPLOYEE NAMED RICHARD WAS SO HELPFUL.I WAS LOOKING FOR THE SHORTEST CHECK OUT HE TOOK ME THRU THE SELF CHECKOUT AND GOT ME OUT REAL QUICK.THANKS RICHATD

15. Virgil G. Graybill says:

The only problem I have had was that I buy something and like it and go back to get an other one and they are out and never have them again.

16. charity Chukwuma says:

I went to the Walmart at 30 Memorial street, Avon and that of 700 Oak street in Brockton, Massachusetts to buy certain items and the two ladies who attended to me on these different locations were all nice. I actually went there to buy scrubs for my work as a nursing assistant and I had in mind of buying 4 tops and 4 trousers. I got 4 blouses quiet alright but the trousers were too big for me. I am size 14 but found out that size 14 were too big, more than over size. but due to the fact that 14 was more than big for me, I went for the small sizes which were too tight, it never did occure to me that I could chose medium sizes. I left and went to 30 Memorial street and it was still the same thing. as I was about paying for the other things I bought, the cashier asked me if I got what I wanted, I was surprised because she didn’t know my predicament. I told her no that I wear size 14 but I discovered that 14 is more than extra large here. She advised me to go check on Medium and when I did, they were exactly my size.
    I was really happy that Joan made my day

17. Julie Seeley says:

We have gone to Wal Mart many times and it isn’t getting any better. They only have a couple check outs going and the lines are long. We have seen people eve leave their cart and just walk out. This is the Red Wing, Mn store. (55066). We were there yesterday and they had about 4 lanes going and people were lined up at all over and had full carts. We waited for at least 20 minutes to get thru the line. They should have call for back up as busy as the store was. We are very disgusted with this store and will be going to the Hastings, Mn (55033)store as I have never seen a long line there at any time. And they are friendly and courteous and very helpful. I’m sorry but as I said very disgusted with Red Wing.

18. Mary E. Milton says:

Angie at check out was very pleasant.

19. James says:

Jorda was very nice and pleasant when we checked out

20. Jennifer says:

I pray that I win this 1000 dollar gift card, I sure could use it!!!!

21. Melissa Churchill says:

I always have polite check out people at the chadron Walmart.

22. garry w gallant says:

Michelle was very nice and helpful and her smile was great

23. gary connor says:

they help me find things that I could not find

24. gary connor says:

the casher was very nice

25. Maureen McLernon says:

I visited the Panorama City store # #02668 on 4/29/16. I just wanted to let you know about the wonderful employees you have working there. First of all, I dealt with Carmen in customer service. I was very stressed out and anxious before I came into the store because I had just transferred with my job to Los Angeles and moved in a short amount of time. Carmen saw I was distressed and asked me right away if she could help me. I needed to exchange some things and there seemed to be a lot of confusion when I came in previously, but the second time I came to the store, it was Carmen who immediately came to my aid and said for me not to worry, that she would take care of everything. She took charge and put me at ease by fixing everything for me. She is an asset to Walmart and the reason why I will be shopping at your store again. Another employee I would like to mention is Adam. He was a big help as well and made it a point to check the merchandise exchange to make sure I had correct items before I left the store. Adam and Carmen are valuable employees and important people to the Walmart company. Thank you!!!

26. vicki alexander says:

good

27. Michelle Kulusich says:

Clerk assisted in getting tic tacos peppermint restocked! 😍

28. carla kester says:

I just love shopping at Walmart.

29. Louise says:

I shop 3 different stores in Indpls. The price are way to high for you get. The help all needs to be replace. And Yes I agree with on comment they need to speak GOOD English and understand it, so they can help customers. 95% of help is very lazy. When you go to check out and cashier is on the cell and keeps texting or talking instead of doing their job. Need to also get a new clothing buyer. You have nothing that is respectful that can be worn to church and there is no petite sizes.
    Sad to say but company is getting to be trashy. Meijer will be building store soon and I will as many others will be shopping there. Some people goes 15 miles out there way to shop a better walmart, because of the problems in the stores. You need to hire older and more reasonable, body tattoos and piecing’s, or pants hanging where you see their behind. There needs to be a dress code. If a person has these things they need to be cover. I could go on I’ll stop. 1 more thing complaining in front customer about their job.

30. Erma Temples says:

I always enjoy shopping at Walmart

31. Erma Temples says:

I always enjoy going to Walmart to shop

32. Thomas Cusick says:

Someone needs to get there at together. Walmart has without question the worst produce department I have ever seen. If it were not for pre-packed produce it would look even worse.
    The rest of the store does not look much better. I spoke to two “Managers” today and they asked
    my opinion and I gave it to them. The entire produce department should go on a tour of the local
    supermarkets to see what a produce department should look like ( Weis,Giant, Shadymaple just to name a few.) When I was talking to the “Managers” the one item I spoke of was lemons and low and behold I go over to get some lemons and there were none there. I was not going to waste my time asking for someone because that leads to the next problem. I have a problem when I ask a question and that person does not speak English, even though they are living here. What they speak at home is fine however at work it is not. That is just part of the problem I could go on but I will stop.

33. marion olson says:

I always have a great experience at Fairmont, Mn. Walmart. I picked up a script and Linda waited on me. She was friendly and very helpful. I also save money by using Walmart pharmacy and need to save as I am retired.

34. Nancy Hopper says:

I shopped during my lunch hour and was surprised that there was no wait to check out. Kim was the cashier. She was very nice and did a great job.

35. tim rutherford says:

very good service

36. Sandra Innis says:

I always loved shopping at Walmart,but I can’t get around good no more. I have back problems an cant walk very far. Y’all are a very good store to shop at. I’m just a 66 year old woman who is crawling threw life an hoping my tralior will last till the Lord calls me home. Keep me in your thoughts. Thank You

37. Florence Gudmundsen says:

VERY disappointed with my visit to Walmart today, (Fathers Day). Waited 45 min. at the Deli. Only one employee to service a line of people. Not sure where all the other Deli employees were. Then when I checked out, the milk, (which was suppose to be on special) rang up incorrectly. The cashier told me it was only for whole milk. I showed her, it was indeed whole milk that I bought. She didn’t have an answer and I didn’t have the time to find a manager, etc.
    Our Walmart (19100 Murdock Circle, Port Charlotte, FL) needs new management or something. I guess I will be looking for another place to spend my hard earned money.

38. JOE GALLO jr says:

Hope to WIN, Always shop at Walmart.

39. Karen Barnett says:

I shop Walmart often and find that the wait at the checkout is terribly long, especially on Saturdays. Today I waited for 20 minutes in the 20 items or less checkout. Very few checkouts were open and people were getting frustrated. The cashier, Linda, was doing a great job; there just weren’t enough of them.

40. Harold Sayers sr says: