Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

www.survey.walmart.com – Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey PrizeWalmart

1. $1,000 Wal-Mart Gift Card

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not need to make any purchase to enter or win. And a purchase does not improve your chances of winning.
  2. Each receipt is limited to 1 entry.
  3. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable. Substitutions and cash redemption are not allowed.
  4. Each person is limited to 1 prize.

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Customers who make a purchase at a participating Walmart Canada retail location need to refer to the cash register receipt for a survey invitation. Not all receipts may contain a survey invitation. Keep your receipt and visit the Walmart customer survey official site within 14 days after the Visit Date printed on the front of your receipt.
  2. If you choose Mail-in Entry: On a postcard (no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches), you need to hand write your complete name, mailing address, phone number and age on a piece of paper and mail it to 2013 Wal-Mart  Sweepstakes, PO Box 6246, Clear Lake, MN 55319. You must mail your postcard individually.

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Wal-Mart gift card customer survey official site
  2. Choose your preferred language from English and Spanish. Click the “continue” button to proceed
  3. Enter the 5-digit zip code of your residence
  4. Select an answer to the question “Are you, or is anyone in your immediate family, a Walmart or Sam’s Club employee?”
  5. Enter the year in which you were born
  6. Select the answer to the question “Do you have your receipt readily available?”
  7. Enter your store number and ID exactly as they appear on your receipt
  8. Answer all the questions to complete the survey

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Video by Surveybag
If you have any problem or difficulty finishing the Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey, refer to the following survey video recorded by Surveybag editorial team. You can easily complete the survey by following the step-by-step guide in the video.

More Information about Walmart
Do you know that Walmart has 2 great cards? The Walmart Discover and The Walmart Credit Card. If you are a loyal customer of Walmart, you definitely should have at least one of them because both enable you to enjoy great benefits. The benefits are incredible such as save 15 cents per gallon at participating Walmart gas stations in the U.S., receive your free monthly FICO Score when you enroll in electronic statements online, get a cash advance at the time of purchase, etc. Really awesome. Anyway, just get one and start to benefit form it.

Walmart was established 50 years ago. Now it serves people in nearly 30 countries and employs millions of people globally. Walmart offers so many products such as home appliance, clothing, food, drink, and so forth. Besides, discounts are offered from time to time. You do not have to make a purchase to enter.

About Walmart In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey
Walmart in-store satisfaction surveySurvey Website: www.survey.walmart.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 Walmart shopping gift cards
Host Website: www.survey.walmart.com
Marketing Support: Walmart

1. Walmart Customer Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Walmart official website – www.walmart.com
  3. Walmart Facebook page – www.facebook.com/walmart
  4. Walmart Twitter page – twitter.com/Walmart
  5. Walmart Pinterest page – pinterest.com/walmarthub
How do you like Walmart service?
Rating: 3.9/5 (5675 vote casts)
Leave your Comment
Tell Your Story About Walmart

Title: Enter a title over 40 characters

How do you like Walmart service, stores or employees? Your sincere voice is helpful and will be heard.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1,605 comments on “www.survey.walmart.com – Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

1. marsha williams says:

i like shoping at walmart

2. Daniel Ruiz says:

I enjoy shopping at Walmart & the prices are very good.

3. nancyj.schultz=nancy j.schultz says:

want to be entered in walmart’s survey on 11/20/2014. we shop at walmart,exclusively and our Family is totaling today 22 members. It would be nice to have monies to shop some more.
    Walmart gives us the beat for all our dallors and THAT IS THE TRUTH! THANK YOU FOR THIS OPORTUNITY. njs=nANCY j. sCHULTZ :pECKS;MOLDOVANS ALL THE SAME FAMILY. ID#7GV4801C61DL

4. Dana Biagioni says:

would like to see more help in ladies clothing.

5. Margaret Miller says:

I love Walmart!.

6. carol Wilson says:

i had the most annoying visit to Walmart this morning. I needed perfume out of a locked case, I went to service desk and Twice requested help, other ladies were also waiting, finally after a long time I left, went to toy dept looking for Fisher price toys, COULD not get anyone to help me, went back to service desk. The lady at the service desk was very nice as usual. I have decided I had rather pay more and get help when needed. I left without what I went for. I don’t know when I will go back to this Walmart.

7. Ronald L. Neely says:

I enjoy shopping at Walmart & the prices are good.

8. Maranda Presley says:

Walmart need to have persons working the customer service desk when the store opens, not an hour later.

9. Sheila Wixon says:

The only two things I would change would be to have more working electric carts for disabled and bring back the greeters. They were always so helpful. Also need more checkers around food stamp days. All your stockers are always so helpful and courteous. Thank you.MhP

10. Alice mckenzie says:

sometimes it’s hard to find a worker on the floor and you have to go to the front desk to get help .but most of the time it’s great to shop .I love it because you can get everything you need . At Walmart .

11. efren chavira says:

megusta las compras en walmart

12. Chara says:

Sometimes I wish you guys would have more employees walking around the store to help, because most of the time I have to walk all the way to the front to ask for help.

13. linda Kimes says:

shop at Wal-Mart all the time

14. Kareen Casey says:

Wallmart is a affordable place that has everything you need for a growing family. From soup to nuts. I am so glad there are stores like Wall mart around. you get a lot for your buck.

15. Rita J Brown says:

Would love to see more checkout lanes open

16. Barbara Shaw says:

My shopping experience at Walmart was pleasant and the associates were very helpful. My checkout time was reasonable. I was able to find what I needed quickly.

17. angelica tun says:

I shop at walmart often for their low prices,but i cannot find an employee when i have questions.

18. lindatherriault says:

i WOULD LIKE TO SEE MCDOALDS REST, OR POPPYS REST,CHILDREN LOVE FRIES OR NUGGETS I SEE THESE RESTAUTE IN WALMART IN FLORIDA WHY NOT CONN BETTER BUSINESS THANK YOU.

19. Truong nguyen says:

I would like to sell more goods not only foods. Thank you.

20. Snjezana says:

Love to shop at Walmart in Jacksonville. Meet, fruit and vegetable are always fresh. Love also self checkout.

21. rebecca garcia says:

I shop at Wal-Mart almost every day Wal-Mart is a good place to shop and buy what you need

22. TONY JESSUP says:

I would like to say the self checkout really help’s me a great deal it’s fast and I can scan my purchase product’s and be on my way I am disabled and I don’t have to wait in line to be checked out I can go to the self checkout station’s and pick one that’s empty and get it done. So thank’s Wall Mart

23. Mary Bush says:

I shop at Wal Mart all the time. Glad to know there’s a place to shop anytime day or night.

24. Debra Carrazco says:

Walmart has been a life saver on several occasions when needing last minute items. The prices are extremely reasonable. Shopping for the holidays is always made easier when looking for anything from wrapping paper to cooking items and even decor. It’s always easy to find things for the grand kids when it’s a birthday, Easter, Christmas, etc. Walmart is the place to go for young and old.

25. Olga Alger says:

I’ve been to Walmarts in Luray VA, Warrenton VA, Manassas VA, Wilmington NC, on College Rd, and several in San Antonio TX, Banderra Rd., Culebra Rd., South West Military Dr., and off of 410 West. and all give great service. but no one can beat Wilmington NC. their hospitality to their customers is unconditionally inspiring and genuine. If ever there were a contest on the best walmart employees, wilmington would win hands up. Thank You Walmart Mart Company for employing these good hearted people.

26. carmen rodriguez says:

I like Walmart, for some purchase not all.

27. EDUARDO E POLO says:

VISITE LA TIENDA LOCALISADA EN FLAGER ST 9191 W MIAMI ( ESPECTACULAR ) BUENA DISTRIBUCION. GRACIAS A WALMART…

28. Gwenn Wiggins says:

I use your pharmacy through my drug plan and I am super impressed with the efficiency of your employees and service.

29. Lorraine Trumbly says:

Someone remotely filled in my responses?

30. P.Lemke says:

I like the new Walmart in Lincoln. I had to return some items for different sizes and I had no problems. I went to the self check out and the attendant was very helpful!!

31. Kay Cooper says:

I love my Walmart

32. mario hinojosa says:

Customer service. was really wonky and slow 20 people waiting in line one associate answer the phone call
    taking forever.
    Totally like a stick in the mod , 3 register this the secondary time it happen to me like c – come on man.
    how you going to leading a cercus with out the clowns .
    i know they don’t get paid enough hourly please put more associate to work.
    and the last time i got and email stating that i won a gift card i nevertheless seen nothingness
    garbage mail in my mailbox.

33. carol simmons says:

Walmart team members are trying to cover to many areas. When you get someone to help you they are very helpful.

34. shirley engle says:

great prices and great employees

35. hope beck says:

the cashier was very nice

36. Ann B Boyle says:

i was paying my monthly bill & the cashier was very helpful- this is the very 1st time i have entered..so it is not possible that it is a repeat…don’t u really want someone to enter????

37. Ann B Boyle says:

i was paying my monthly bill & the cashier was very helpful

38. max hatfield says:

max I shop walmart all the time, and ive never had a bad experience.

39. Mary says:

I had to ask 3 sales associates for the location of air purifiers. Two of them just pointed and said “Over there somewhere”. The cashier was fabulous.

40. cindy masterson says:

I am not able to answer on your survey. Why did it not load properly?

Go to Walmart Discussion Forum to view your comment and join our discussion right now!