Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

www.survey.walmart.com – Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey PrizeWalmart

1. $1,000 Wal-Mart Gift Card

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not need to make any purchase to enter or win. And a purchase does not improve your chances of winning.
  2. Each receipt is limited to 1 entry.
  3. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable. Substitutions and cash redemption are not allowed.
  4. Each person is limited to 1 prize.

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Customers who make a purchase at a participating Walmart Canada retail location need to refer to the cash register receipt for a survey invitation. Not all receipts may contain a survey invitation. Keep your receipt and visit the Walmart customer survey official site within 14 days after the Visit Date printed on the front of your receipt.
  2. If you choose Mail-in Entry: On a postcard (no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches), you need to hand write your complete name, mailing address, phone number and age on a piece of paper and mail it to 2013 Wal-Mart  Sweepstakes, PO Box 6246, Clear Lake, MN 55319. You must mail your postcard individually.

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Wal-Mart gift card customer survey official site
  2. Choose your preferred language from English and Spanish. Click the “continue” button to proceed
  3. Enter the 5-digit zip code of your residence
  4. Select an answer to the question “Are you, or is anyone in your immediate family, a Walmart or Sam’s Club employee?”
  5. Enter the year in which you were born
  6. Select the answer to the question “Do you have your receipt readily available?”
  7. Enter your store number and ID exactly as they appear on your receipt
  8. Answer all the questions to complete the survey

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Video by Surveybag
If you have any problem or difficulty finishing the Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey, refer to the following survey video recorded by Surveybag editorial team. You can easily complete the survey by following the step-by-step guide in the video.

More Information about Walmart
Do you know that Walmart has 2 great cards? The Walmart Discover and The Walmart Credit Card. If you are a loyal customer of Walmart, you definitely should have at least one of them because both enable you to enjoy great benefits. The benefits are incredible such as save 15 cents per gallon at participating Walmart gas stations in the U.S., receive your free monthly FICO Score when you enroll in electronic statements online, get a cash advance at the time of purchase, etc. Really awesome. Anyway, just get one and start to benefit form it.

Walmart was established 50 years ago. Now it serves people in nearly 30 countries and employs millions of people globally. Walmart offers so many products such as home appliance, clothing, food, drink, and so forth. Besides, discounts are offered from time to time. You do not have to make a purchase to enter.

About Walmart In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey
Walmart in-store satisfaction surveySurvey Website: www.survey.walmart.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 Walmart shopping gift cards
Host Website: www.survey.walmart.com
Marketing Support: Walmart

1. Walmart Customer Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Walmart official website – www.walmart.com
  3. Walmart Facebook page – www.facebook.com/walmart
  4. Walmart Twitter page – twitter.com/Walmart
  5. Walmart Pinterest page – pinterest.com/walmarthub
How do you like Walmart service?
Rating: 4.1/5 (3478 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

2,728 comments on “www.survey.walmart.com – Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

1. Gloria White says:

YTK this is my third time shopping in a Walmart, my experience was okay, I think the isles are too cluttered only one person can get through an isle at any given time.

2. wilma morgan says:

My only complaint is that our Walmart needs to be larger, I shop there all the time.

3. jeffrey brown says:

I’m not interested in your contest. I only wanted to comment on how poorly the store is being stocked, especially the grocery dept. You are often out of regular items for 1-3 months!!!!! I have already cut back my shopping at Walmart because of this. If I cut back any more I won’t be shopping here at all! I thought Walmart had a computer monitoring the stock situation of its’ stores???? So, what is going on? Is the computer program bad, does the store in Lancaster have very low priority, or is it just incredibly bad management??????????????????? Please don’t respond in writing. The only acceptable response will be seen in the store.-JB

4. fred brandon says:

Walmart is a grate place to shop .especially when you have kids, grandkids I will gracefully to recommend Walmart everyone.

5. Robert. S Price, Sr. says:

I love Walmart, You do a great job to lower the cost of all products.

6. mary d. fields says:

Dorinda was our checker and the was pleasant and told us to fill survey–

7. victor garner says:

Walmart is pure Heaven on earth!

8. Judy Woodson says:

I have never had such a bad experience shopping at the West side walmart as I did on May 18th .I usually do our major shopping for the month on the 3 rd Wednesday of every month as that is when we get our SS check but on that day I walked in to a full blow invetory .Hundred people thier at least .Couldn’t get to half the things I usually get as they were in the way .At least 9 of the things I usually get they were not stocked I usually spend at least 175.00-200.00 their every 3 rd Wed I walked out spending just a little over 100.00 So today thinking I could go back and get the items they were out of and that they restocked but not the case .2 days later they still have empty spots where the items I wanted are suppose to be .Needless to say I ended up spending more then my budget will allow because of this Which means I will have to cut back on something else this month and that is very hard to do as my husband and I are both older and not in good health .I have been a loyal customer for yearsI am not a happy camper !
    Sincerly Judy Woodson
    Cedar Rapids Iowa

9. RICKEY ADAMS says:

The checker distracted me when asking me to fill out a survey, then she failed to check the bag holder to make sure that I got all of the things I purchased. I left a bag with two items she should have made sure that I had. Someone else got a free pound of sausage and some potato salad from the deli that I had planned on having for supper. Thank you Walmart checker at New Boston Texas I really appreciate it. ID # 7JY7WB1Z2G8 ST #00181 OP# 003698 TE# 06 TR# 09615 REF # 614000191048 TERMINAL # SC050058 5/19/16 18:31:05

10. barbara Payne says:

Karen was my checkout person (7JY7SB389NC) on 05/18/16. She was attentive, courteous, and helpful. Often cashiers are curt and short but not Karen who did her job well as she inquired about my needs. Thank you for the chance to comment.

11. Kenneth J Fitch Sr. says:

A good visit thank you Walmart .

12. Julie Peterson says:

I was in the Ottumwa Walmart and a girl named Greg waited on me and she was so helpful and nice I wanted to comment on what a good job she did. I to am a cashier so I know when a good one thanx for hiring her she rocks

13. Kathy Litherland says:

Mary Jayne was my cashier today.
    She did a wonderfully efficient job as always.
    By pricing items in the cart, I did not need to
    lift them to the line.
    Thanks so much.

14. deorah malstrom says:

Great experience, great prices , fast checkout !!!

15. JoAnne Lagerquist says:

I was in the store at 16:34:33 5/16/16 Mike was my cashier. He did his job and did it good. There was a customer before me he was a man buying something from the pharmancy. Mike rang it up the man said that it was not the right price. So he called for a manager. They are not very quick at
    helping there cashiers. We stood there for about 5 min. which would have been fine but she had just came in from outside and was walking by when Mike had to ask her to come help. Than he told her what was going on and she said for him to give it to him at the price he said. Than later said that she didn’t believe him for that price. Thank god see waited for the man to leave before making that comment. If that is who you want for your managers. I just want to say shame on you and your company. my ref. number is 613700283550.Terminal # MX568295

16. Bernie says:

Great place to shop and very good prices

17. Heather Smith says:

The service at the register was fine, but it always seems to take too long at the deli. There are either too few people working, or one person working and several others doing something else.

18. Waldo Alicea says:

Great service

19. Linda L Lester says:

Shopped in garden center, found what I needed. Cashier called for backup so my wait was short.

20. Harold Wheeler says:

I was completely dissatisfied with the fact of doing a store revamp and not restocking items on the shelf. I had to go to Meijer to get most of what I came into your store to get. This is unexceptible in my book and just lost your store business!!!!

21. kathleen smith silva says:

cashier tianna was great efficient and friendly

22. Debra VanMeter says:

Great stores, good prices. Very friendly

23. Yolanda says:

the staff was exceptionally nice, big difference from past trips to store

24. Anthony Aragon says:

The associate pointed and said which aisle to go to but didn’t come with me to answer questions. I purchased 2 products and 1 was not priced correctly, but was cheaper than marked, which I appreciated. The self check out would not take my gift card, so the associate did it at the cash register. I thanked her but she did not reply to me.

25. Steven R Larsen says:

love shopping at walmart

26. rhonda payne says:

good luck god blessed

27. cindy bordenet says:

The cashier that I had today is one I have experienced many times she was wonderful, courteous, and friendly I will go out of my way to use her line when I am there. Today was a wonderful experience store was stocked well and all the employee’s were friendly.

28. Marcia Henderson says:

Wonderful esperience. Can’t wait to go back

29. Ann Wickline says:

When we lived in California, I did not like going to Walmart because the employees there were almost to the point of being rude if you asked for help, the cashiers barely said hello. In Aberdeen, North Carolina, a completely different story–every employee is polite, friendly, and helpful. I love this store! Maybe they should do some training here on how a customer should be treated!!!

30. Sandy Coulter says:

Wish we had a Walmart like the one in Cambridge closer up here they seem to have a bigger variety to choose from and better prices on some things. I use the Pine City Wlamart because it is closer only reason.

31. julie marcou says:

My family and I like shopping at our local Walmart store( Clio, Mich) We find everything that we need and at very reasonable prices. Your Walmart workers have always been nice and helpful with smiles on their faces. It just goes to show if you treat your workers right they will like working for you. Kudos to you all!

32. john duffy says:

I like to buy at Walmart because of the low prices and good selection.

33. Charlene Anderson says:

Dear Walmart:
    My husband and I were so excited when we learned we really were going to have a Big Walmart store in our area, Tigard, OR. Time goes so fast, I am not sure how long ago that was, but, NOW we go to Walmart 3 – 4 times a week and buy almost every single item needed there. From the first time we shopped at Walmart, we noticed the friendliness of the employees. Today when I returned an item, Cheryl, an employee in Returns, told me about your survey and that you were giving 6 $1,000 prizes plus others. She even circled my ID # 7JY6NZ2287GD. All employees at this Walmart are just like Cheryl, going out of their way to show they care. Thank you Walmart for coming to our part of Portland, OR. Charlene Anderson

34. eugene boykin says:

checkers name was nancy, very polite and helpful

35. Herbert DeWitt says:

I think WalMart is a great store!

36. Tina Nabors says:

Walmart never seems to have enough employees to handle customer needs.

37. Mary Witt says:

I love to shop at Walmart, I can find stuff easy and if not I just ask for help and everyone is very helpful, and my cashier was very nice, her name was Whitney, and she explained everything to me how to apply on line and gave me a Golden Ticket, and my ID # 7JKY6TKP3NX, for the sweepstakes drawing.

38. judyann parks says:

Very nice…The pharmacist..Amanda at the Belleville Store was exceptionally helpfull fo me…My Son came here from a different state and his Medicaid hadnt completed in there system yet and Amanda went out of her way to get me all the scripts for him that she could even a coupn …she was very very helpful and pleasent…it would be a great loss to Walmart to lose her…

39. Otto Wainscott says:

My visit to Walmart today was like any other day that I go, the pharmacy employees are the best , I have to go to the pharmacy at least one time a week , and most of the time I am waited on by Melissa , while waiting on the prescription, to be filled ,I do my grocery shopping

40. Maurice Caissie says:

Walmart is very helpful and easy to shop any time you go