Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

www.survey.walmart.com – Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey PrizeWalmart

1. $1,000 Wal-Mart Gift Card

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not need to make any purchase to enter or win. And a purchase does not improve your chances of winning.
  2. Each receipt is limited to 1 entry.
  3. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable. Substitutions and cash redemption are not allowed.
  4. Each person is limited to 1 prize.

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Customers who make a purchase at a participating Walmart Canada retail location need to refer to the cash register receipt for a survey invitation. Not all receipts may contain a survey invitation. Keep your receipt and visit the Walmart customer survey official site within 14 days after the Visit Date printed on the front of your receipt.
  2. If you choose Mail-in Entry: On a postcard (no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches), you need to hand write your complete name, mailing address, phone number and age on a piece of paper and mail it to 2013 Wal-Mart  Sweepstakes, PO Box 6246, Clear Lake, MN 55319. You must mail your postcard individually.

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Wal-Mart gift card customer survey official site
  2. Choose your preferred language from English and Spanish. Click the “continue” button to proceed
  3. Enter the 5-digit zip code of your residence
  4. Select an answer to the question “Are you, or is anyone in your immediate family, a Walmart or Sam’s Club employee?”
  5. Enter the year in which you were born
  6. Select the answer to the question “Do you have your receipt readily available?”
  7. Enter your store number and ID exactly as they appear on your receipt
  8. Answer all the questions to complete the survey

More Information about Walmart
Do you know that Walmart has 2 great cards? The Walmart Discover and The Walmart Credit Card. If you are a loyal customer of Walmart, you definitely should have at least one of them because both enable you to enjoy great benefits. The benefits are incredible such as save 15 cents per gallon at participating Walmart gas stations in the U.S., receive your free monthly FICO Score when you enroll in electronic statements online, get a cash advance at the time of purchase, etc. Really awesome. Anyway, just get one and start to benefit form it.

Walmart was established 50 years ago. Now it serves people in nearly 30 countries and employs millions of people globally. Walmart offers so many products such as home appliance, clothing, food, drink, and so forth. Besides, discounts are offered from time to time. You do not have to make a purchase to enter.

About Walmart In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey
Walmart in-store satisfaction surveySurvey Website: www.survey.walmart.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 Walmart shopping gift cards
Host Website: www.survey.walmart.com
Marketing Support: Walmart

1. Walmart Customer Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Walmart official website - www.walmart.com
  3. Walmart Facebook page – www.facebook.com/walmart
  4. Walmart Twitter page – twitter.com/Walmart
  5. Walmart Pinterest page – pinterest.com/walmarthub
How do you like Walmart service?
Rating: 3.9/5 (4788 vote casts)
Tell Your Story About Walmart

Title: Enter a title over 40 characters

How do you like Walmart service, stores or employees? Your sincere voice is helpful and will be heard.

1,537 comments on “www.survey.walmart.com – Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

1. Ronald Fuka says:

All the employes are always very helpful.

2. Sylvia B says:

I feel happy and service is great.

3. diana davis says:

I love all in 1 shopping..i treasure my time off….

4. Lita Nichols says:

Better today. There were three registers open instead of one. This is one of the worst stores for having only a few registers running at any given time and long lines. I have spoken to the manager on a few occasions about this and was told they were short-handed both times. Seems to be an on-going problem.

5. Nicholas Squire says:

I would like to Sign Up for the $100 Walmart Gift Card.

6. ROBERT HULSMEYER says:

open more lanes when busy. today only 4 open with 4 or 5 standing in line

7. Shelia says:

The workers are always very nice and willing to help when you ask them questions

8. Jackson W. Ross says:

As always I was favorably impressed with the tidiness of the store, how products are displayed and the friendliness of the staff. One elderly greeter volunteered to help me find an item I was looking for when I was several aisles from the product.

9. Sharon McConnell says:

Can’t beat your prices!!!

10. wally says:

This suite stinks. I have tried several time to fill the store survey and always get bumped of to another one site.

11. Vera Passaretti says:

Shop Walmart frequently and each time wait in line to pay, at least a half hour. This store has approximately 20 registers, along with check yourself out area. There are usually 2-3 registers for people with more than 20 items and 4-6 registers for 20 items or less. Why can’t you open the other registers when there is a need? There is never a supervisor in the area tomove the customers along by staffing the idle registers. Thinking now is the time to shop elsewhere.

12. Estrellita says:

Love shopping at Walmart right price nd always get helped with a smile !

13. duane coulter says:

Checking out—express lanes, supposed to have 20 items or less.
    Too often people get into line with much more than 20 items. The checkers cannot say anything—they have to check em out.

14. Carolyn Hudson says:

I have been a Walmart shopper for years. Had no problem with the prices, but that seems to be changing. 99% of the time the customer service is very bad. I worked in retail 25yrs. Doesn’t your company have any training? Many, many times I have to get out of the way of a floor employee or be run over. Sun. Aug. 3 (tax free weekend in Fl.) there were plenty of check outs open, but!! had again a problem Have been buying a candy bar ‘Nestle Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups’ ever since they came out. They are sold at the cashier. They always have a price of $1.00. I always buy five. Three weeks ago they rang up at $1.24. Cashier changed it after I pointed it our. Two weeks ago same thing. Sun. Aug. 3, still had a $1.00 price and again rang up as $1.24. The cashier checked with someone in Cust. Serv. Said they had gone up and I could have one at $1.00 and the other three had to be $1.24. I can’t call this a mistake anymore so what is it$$$$$$. Also, both of the Walmarts I have been shopping in are so HOT!!!!!!!!!!! I am one of the fixed income customers so I hate to go back to Publix (which I do like, but prices are higher). Sorry to say your stores are not Sam Walton’s store anymore. I think he would be ashamed.

15. Charles E. Snell says:

Your survey links are to hard to find.

16. dorothy hickman says:

I truly thank God for Walmart, it has to be the best, everything is right there in one store, and you always know they will have what you need… Thanks to all your hard workers for being so nice and helpful…

17. nathanbuss says:

it has great selections

18. H. E. Kelly says:

Clerk helped me find the right product for my printer.

19. Suzanne Thomas says:

The cash register receipt said, enter for a chance to win one of five $1000 walmart cards.
    But I read the rules, & the contest ended 4/30/14, so why is this on the receipt???

20. BeverlyCrisman says:

I enjoy coming to your store its clean and associates are helpful and friendly.

21. Cetko Ragus says:

Great store

22. Ann R Meyer says:

no customer service and no help, on busy Fridays and Saturdays , only 4 or 6 check out lines open , I can not tell you how many times I have been standing in a check out line with a hand full of items waiting in the only check out line open at -say 8:00 am – I always end up frustrated , then I throw my items down right at he check out area and promply leave the store and go to super saver or hy vee store and others I ve spoken with have started to do the same !

23. Harry Riley says:

Found Everything I needed, no problems

24. Donna says:

The guy who waited on me never spoke AT ALL except to tell me my total. I work retail and customer service is our #1 mission. If we treated customers the way walmart treats people we would NOT have a job. I know you are a big company so you don’t care because most people will come back. Most of the employees will never ask you if you need any help. They would rather run you over with there pallet jack load then wait for you to move. When you do move for them they don’t even say thanks. This is for the walmart in Sand Springs,Oklahoma

25. Beverly Sausville says:

All the cashiers are very friendly and helpful. They have gone out of their way to help me whenever I’ve had to go to the service desk. They do everything they can to rectify any problem I’ve had with anything I’ve had to return.

26. Beverly Sausville says:

I always get great service from the employees

27. Gilda Brown says:

mY last experience at walmart was great! The employee walked over with me to show me where the product was.

28. Gilda Brown says:

I like the express lane very well for faster service.

29. MICHAEL MARTINEZ says:

AWESOME COMPANY!

30. MICHAEL MARTINEZ says:

WALMART AS A WHOLE IS TOTALLY GREAT AND KICKING MAJOR BUTT IN ALL ASPECTS! HATS OFF TO ALL.

31. garry breault says:

I have been shopping at this store, since they built, and when I ask a young black employee, sorry to say, I don’t know if it is because i’m white, for help, they don’t smile, they don’t talk to you, they act like your are bothering them, but the other employees, especially the older employees, that have been there for a while, are great. The young people act like they are being picked on, when you ask for help..

32. douglas james says:

need more registers open and less employees standing around and talking to each other.

33. isela villanueva says:

Thank you! it was a pleasure shopping whith you…..

34. eugenia a steltzer says:

I shop at Walmart inDesloge and Farmington,Mo. The associates seem to be pretty thin and are always stocking, this is great, but you need to have people that are to only be doing this task!Customers should be able to find someone if they need help.Also I have been overcharged,and some of your cashiers have a bad attitude towards people using coupons.I am a senior citizen,worked all my life and find this bad for business.Was overcharged yesterday.

35. Maureen Hannon says:

Walmart’s low prices enable families to be able to buy what we need without going broke. But it’s the excellent service that really makes the difference. Thank you.

36. Wendy says:

I love Walmart for the many different things is has. But I am sad that the movie selection is getting really small in the area. I get a lot of my movies at Walmart in the store. I was wondering if they are going to be going just online for movies and that’s why the don’t have a big area for it any longer. :)

37. hershelconder says:

walmart is very helpful

38. tim craig says:

win i go wal mart thay so helpfill r the time

39. Pat Titus says:

We live on the south side of town and we are treated like second-class citizens. our money isn’t as good as the north side where there is bigger alies, more places to sit to rest, but even worse there are never enough power chairs to meet the need. There is never anyone around to help you when you need help except in produce when Joe is there. Also the deli is also good. There is never enough cashiers, no matter what time of day or night. If you park at one entrance you have to walk to the other end of the store to check out then walk back to the other end where you have parked. The price check machines don’t work half the time. and of course you can’t find anyone to help. It was great when they installed 8-10 self check machines when they all work. It would be nice if half the self check out were at each end of the store. I know this is a lot of different things but if you had had knee replacement and back surgery these things might be important to you as well if you needed to do the shopping. Thanks for listening

40. Carolyne J. Doiron says:

I prefer to shop early mornings, have found that helpful employees are hard to find. On many occasions I have had to track down someone in other departments, other times I have decided to go elsewhere for the product I want. The cashiers at the registers are great however, very helpful and observant.

Go to Walmart Discussion Forum to view your comment and join our discussion right now!