Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

www.survey.walmart.com – Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey PrizeWalmart

1. $1,000 Wal-Mart Gift Card

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not need to make any purchase to enter or win. And a purchase does not improve your chances of winning.
  2. Each receipt is limited to 1 entry.
  3. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable. Substitutions and cash redemption are not allowed.
  4. Each person is limited to 1 prize.

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Customers who make a purchase at a participating Walmart Canada retail location need to refer to the cash register receipt for a survey invitation. Not all receipts may contain a survey invitation. Keep your receipt and visit the Walmart customer survey official site within 14 days after the Visit Date printed on the front of your receipt.
  2. If you choose Mail-in Entry: On a postcard (no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches), you need to hand write your complete name, mailing address, phone number and age on a piece of paper and mail it to 2013 Wal-Mart  Sweepstakes, PO Box 6246, Clear Lake, MN 55319. You must mail your postcard individually.

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Wal-Mart gift card customer survey official site
  2. Choose your preferred language from English and Spanish. Click the “continue” button to proceed
  3. Enter the 5-digit zip code of your residence
  4. Select an answer to the question “Are you, or is anyone in your immediate family, a Walmart or Sam’s Club employee?”
  5. Enter the year in which you were born
  6. Select the answer to the question “Do you have your receipt readily available?”
  7. Enter your store number and ID exactly as they appear on your receipt
  8. Answer all the questions to complete the survey

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Video by Surveybag
If you have any problem or difficulty finishing the Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey, refer to the following survey video recorded by Surveybag editorial team. You can easily complete the survey by following the step-by-step guide in the video.

More Information about Walmart
Do you know that Walmart has 2 great cards? The Walmart Discover and The Walmart Credit Card. If you are a loyal customer of Walmart, you definitely should have at least one of them because both enable you to enjoy great benefits. The benefits are incredible such as save 15 cents per gallon at participating Walmart gas stations in the U.S., receive your free monthly FICO Score when you enroll in electronic statements online, get a cash advance at the time of purchase, etc. Really awesome. Anyway, just get one and start to benefit form it.

Walmart was established 50 years ago. Now it serves people in nearly 30 countries and employs millions of people globally. Walmart offers so many products such as home appliance, clothing, food, drink, and so forth. Besides, discounts are offered from time to time. You do not have to make a purchase to enter.

About Walmart In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey
Walmart in-store satisfaction surveySurvey Website: www.survey.walmart.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 Walmart shopping gift cards
Host Website: www.survey.walmart.com
Marketing Support: Walmart

1. Walmart Customer Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Walmart official website – www.walmart.com
  3. Walmart Facebook page – www.facebook.com/walmart
  4. Walmart Twitter page – twitter.com/Walmart
  5. Walmart Pinterest page – pinterest.com/walmarthub
How do you like Walmart service?
Rating: 3.9/5 (6027 vote casts)
Leave your Comment
Tell Your Story About Walmart

Title: Enter a title over 40 characters

How do you like Walmart service, stores or employees? Your sincere voice is helpful and will be heard.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1,661 comments on “www.survey.walmart.com – Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

1. Glenda Bruley says:

I shopped in the Walmart on Bolder highway bought 4 items and got home and only had 3 items. 2 mens shirts and a 4 slice toaster and a 6 ft extension cord. Got home which is about 25 minutes from this walmart and Whoa I did not have my extension cord in the bag. I tried calling Walmart @ 702-434-5595 and a recording says Thank you for calling Walmart and then continued to ring and ring for at least 20 rings. I hung up and tried to call a few minutes later and still no one picked up to direct my call. Hey I get it the holidays are closing in, but someone should still pick up my call to say no one can help call back in the morning. All I wanted to do was tell someone that my extension cord was not in either of my 2 bags and that I would be back in the morning to get it. Now I will most likely be told it’s my word against their’s and if that happens I will have to start shopping at Target or Kmart. Please Walmart don’t make me choose.

2. Lisa Gil says:

I can always find what I am looking for at Walmart and the employees are always cheerful.

3. Michael Green says:

I used to shop at Kmart to get good deals, and it was only a 20 minute ride on the bus, until I saw your advertisement at Walmart for your 50 inch tv for $218 on Black Friday. Now, I’ve never been to Black Friday a day in my life because of the madness, until I saw your advertisement. It stated $218 for the tv from 6pm-7pm with no need to camp outside. I called my friend to drive me there. I promised her gas money. Once I got there, I was impressed with the floor managers. They had everything organized. I noticed you only had 103 tvs. I didn’t get one, but was given a one hour guarantee for it. When I got it, I was all smiles. When you emailed me to pick up the tv, I called my friend to take me. It dawned on me that they only had cars. I needed a van. I called a taxi. The driver said the fare would be $33 for both ways, plus waiting. I told him about the deals and that I was treating myself to the tv as a Christmas gift. It was worth the trip. I want to thank you Walmart, for making my year, and the years to come. This is one of the best gifts I’ve treated myself to. I won’t shop at Kmart anymore. It’s worth a 45 minute bus ride to Walmart for the good deals you have to offer.

4. Billy ray says:

The video ran way ,way too FAST !!!

5. jerry Atchley says:

I was in store on 12/15/14and it was too hot in the store.We had a nice day and the temp was about 70. The store employees were complaining about how warm it was in the store.I do my grocery shopping at Kroger for this reason, especially in the summer time. Thank you.

6. Raymond Weiser says:

I like shopping at Walmart. I do most of my shopping there.

7. elizabeth rodriguez says:

my favorite store

8. Dennis Vaught says:

We have been a customer for years and do
    like your service.

9. Henry Blakeney says:

your survey is impossible for us to participate in don’t use moving questions do it in a way people have time to read the items your asking about, what is this a timed test,

10. Carol Mulshine says:

I didn’t like having to click on site for mailings, so I had to stop the survey.
    Didn’t think that was very fair.

5kS

11. Dennis Thayer says:

Happy to have Wal-Mart in Burlington KS.

12. Vanessa says:

I LOVE Walmart! It’s my absolute favorite store….anything I need…I get it at Walmart. The employees are friendly as well. LOVE YOU WALMART!!!!!

13. kenneth elliott says:

walmart is a great store i always find what i look for

14. nicole mcdonald says:

15. Elizabeth maxwell says:

I found your staff to be very helpful and sincerely nice.

16. Andy says:

I’m entering

17. Fred Husted says:

very nice store

18. Susie Mae Mckinnie says:

yes i am entering

19. Sorimar Torres Cartagena says:

encuentras de todo y mi experiencia con servicio al cliente organizados y rapido

20. Barbara Prisinzano says:

I like wal-mart’s way of helping!! If I can’t find what i’m looking for !! ill go ask someone for help an if they cant find whatever i’m looking for they get on their headset an ask for help in looking for an idem !! By using the headsets it takes no time at all ,I have what im looking for !! The headsets are a great thing !! I very pleased with Wal-Mart !!

21. PEARL BAKER says:

I was Christmas shopping so help was not plenteous at the Piqua store. I stumbled around and found my way and products, however hangers said one size products another size therefore I have to return for right size. Other than that usually happy with WalMart stores.

22. Tony Tononi says:

I like to shop at Walmart because the prices are very good

23. Tony Tononi says:

I like to shop at Walmart because the prices are very reasonble

24. Harry & June Costello says:

Would like to thank Gary (frozen foods) for being so helpful to us back a few weeks ago. My husband has celiac disease (cannot eat gluten) & was looking for a specific product I had purchased there but could never seem to find it again. He made every effort to check for deliveries for an entire week & when he couldn’t find it, reordered the product we needed. It finally arrived, but we came in the evening when he wasn’t on duty. He listened to our concerns about the refrigerated or freezer gluten items that were in different places & difficult to fine. This week, when I went shopping, a new area with all the gluten free items was set up and plain to see and just want to say, for both of us, how we appreciated his listening ear, then actually doing
    something about it :) Give the guy a raise!!!

25. Rebecca Clegg says:

I love shopping at Walmart.

26. Hazel Dawkins says:

I like shopping at Walmart. I buy food, electronic, clothes, toys, household items except for meat ,vegetables and fruit. The custom service is good , but I feel the staff is overworked . I would like more organic products

27. Robert C MacArthur Jr says:

tried several times to take your survey. My wife and my self do about 90% of our shop your stores .What realy troubles us the most is the lack of floor people to help you. Outher than that you are doing a good job, some prices I find that I can do better at outher stores. AS FOR YOU TO OFFER 1000.00$ gift card I do not belive it.

28. Barbara A. Amundson says:

Whenever I ask a Walmart employee where to find a certain product they don’t just point in a direction and say it’s over in that section, they take me right to the product. I really appreciate that,

29. carl denny says:

we spend $500.00 every month with Walmart.

30. Juan Villegas says:

I love shopping at Walmart.also the personal very helpful and friendly.

31. LINDA MACERI says:

I WAS GOING SHOPPING TO OUR WALMART STORE YESTERDAY, AND WHEN I PULLED INTO A PARKING SPOT, AND GOT OUT OF MY CAR, I NOTICED A MOTORIZED VEHICLE FOR THE HANDICAPPED PEOPLE, SITTING IN THE PARKING LOT… ACTUALLY, THERE WERE 2 OF THEM, I USUALLY HAVE TO USE ONE OF THEM WHEN I’M IN YOUR STORE, WHICH IS AT LEAST ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK.. IT IS A TERRIBLE SHAME THAT PEOPLE TAKE THEM OUT TO THE LOT, AND NOT RETURN THEM INSIDE FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO BE ABLE TO USE THEM.. THIS STORE ONLY HAS APPROXIMATELY I WOULD SAY 4 OR 5 MACHINES…. I LOVE SHOPPING AT WALMARTS AND HAVE FOR MANY MANY YEARS…. THANK YOU WALMARTS…YOU’VE BEEN WONDERFUL FOR 42 YEARS….

32. mickie rich says:

I always shop at Walmart better prices and helpful people thanks Walmart.

33. jackqueline hamilton says:

Walmart pharmacy is the most friendly and kind staff that I have ever meet,They will come from behind the counter to help you.Walmart have some awesome people in the pharmacy team.

34. jackqueline hamilton says:

walmart is the number one store for me and my family. The department store is always nice and clean.any thing you buy at walmart ,you have no problem in returing it.Thanks walmart, I hope you never close.

35. jackqueline hamilton says:

Walmart is a awesome department store, it has everything you need to shop for, also the staff is friendly and helpful.walmart is the number one store in Georgia,We all love walmart.

36. Lawrence Talkin says:

You cannot fill out the information in your SWEEPSTAKE

37. Lisa Camargo says:

No long line. Love it.

38. Paula Todd says:

I took a watch to get a new battery put in it. I understand Walmart is not responsible for damage done to a watch if it was not purchased there however the associate in the jewelry dept. did not seem qualified to put a battery in & she broke the glass face of my watch. I will not bring a watch to Walmart again for a battery. I am very upset about this. Don’t they have any training to do this?

39. john huntley says:

this is a clean, neat store, and i was very comfortable shopping here.

Go to Walmart Discussion Forum to view your comment and join our discussion right now!