Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

www.survey.walmart.com – Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey PrizeWalmart

1. $1,000 Wal-Mart Gift Card

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not need to make any purchase to enter or win. And a purchase does not improve your chances of winning.
  2. Each receipt is limited to 1 entry.
  3. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable. Substitutions and cash redemption are not allowed.
  4. Each person is limited to 1 prize.

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Customers who make a purchase at a participating Walmart Canada retail location need to refer to the cash register receipt for a survey invitation. Not all receipts may contain a survey invitation. Keep your receipt and visit the Walmart customer survey official site within 14 days after the Visit Date printed on the front of your receipt.
  2. If you choose Mail-in Entry: On a postcard (no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches), you need to hand write your complete name, mailing address, phone number and age on a piece of paper and mail it to 2013 Wal-Mart  Sweepstakes, PO Box 6246, Clear Lake, MN 55319. You must mail your postcard individually.

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Wal-Mart gift card customer survey official site
  2. Choose your preferred language from English and Spanish. Click the “continue” button to proceed
  3. Enter the 5-digit zip code of your residence
  4. Select an answer to the question “Are you, or is anyone in your immediate family, a Walmart or Sam’s Club employee?”
  5. Enter the year in which you were born
  6. Select the answer to the question “Do you have your receipt readily available?”
  7. Enter your store number and ID exactly as they appear on your receipt
  8. Answer all the questions to complete the survey

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Video by Surveybag
If you have any problem or difficulty finishing the Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey, refer to the following survey video recorded by Surveybag editorial team. You can easily complete the survey by following the step-by-step guide in the video.

More Information about Walmart
Do you know that Walmart has 2 great cards? The Walmart Discover and The Walmart Credit Card. If you are a loyal customer of Walmart, you definitely should have at least one of them because both enable you to enjoy great benefits. The benefits are incredible such as save 15 cents per gallon at participating Walmart gas stations in the U.S., receive your free monthly FICO Score when you enroll in electronic statements online, get a cash advance at the time of purchase, etc. Really awesome. Anyway, just get one and start to benefit form it.

Walmart was established 50 years ago. Now it serves people in nearly 30 countries and employs millions of people globally. Walmart offers so many products such as home appliance, clothing, food, drink, and so forth. Besides, discounts are offered from time to time. You do not have to make a purchase to enter.

About Walmart In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey
Walmart in-store satisfaction surveySurvey Website: www.survey.walmart.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 Walmart shopping gift cards
Host Website: www.survey.walmart.com
Marketing Support: Walmart

1. Walmart Customer Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Walmart official website – www.walmart.com
  3. Walmart Facebook page – www.facebook.com/walmart
  4. Walmart Twitter page – twitter.com/Walmart
  5. Walmart Pinterest page – pinterest.com/walmarthub
How do you like Walmart service?
Rating: 4.1/5 (3167 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

2,665 comments on “www.survey.walmart.com – Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

1. Cornelia Bloodgood says:

Friendly and convenient!

2. Thomas Hurst says:

great service

3. Katrina Osbon says:

Walmart is so close and so handy, very pleased with our local walmart.

4. Jo Snyder says:

Your survey went so fast I could not answer your questions. I like shopping at the Walmart in Gretna, but I shop at the one on Hi 2 and the one in Lincoln near the Event Center. I visit about once a week unless I run out of basic like milk, eggs and bread, then I go 2 a week. I like the layout of the Gretna store best , always get a handicap place and never have to wait in line forever like at the other stores. And George gave me the card to do this survey, he is at the Gretna store.

5. william says:

being on disability i dont get to walmart as i did when i was working

6. marsha wichelmann says:

the Walmart in St. Croix Falls ,WI could use new shopping carts they are old and most are hard to steer and push when you have a bad back. But other wise the people there are friendly.

7. Mary says:

How can I enter the sweepstakes when the ink on the receipt is so light that I cannot read the ID number that is required????? I have asked other people and they are complaining about not being able to read the ID number on theirs also.

8. Stephanie Rogers says:

I would like to comment on a couple of employees at the Vallejo Walmart Store. They are Marlene, Shawnalee and Gloria. They helped me out on Friday 4/22/2016. They all have excellent customer service skills and they should be recognized for it. They are all assets to the Walmart Family.

A very satisfied customer,

Stephanie Rogers

9. Wayne McNeal says:

I find the service at Walmart located on North Ave., and Kilpatrick St., in Chicago, Il very good. There hasn’t been one instances where I’ve needed assistant and haven’t received (I believe)the best that Walmart has to offer.

10. amador garcia says:

buena atencion sobre todo en electronica…

11. Marsha Purrington says:

I had another wonderful experience at Walmart in Coos Bay, Oregon. My cashier was Ann and she (wonderful lady) double bagged my frozen veggies without me asking! She also made sure my grocery bags were light enough for an “old” lady of 74 to handle! Thank you Walmart.

12. kevin says:

good and handy

13. Joe Bennett says:

Vincent in the laundry aisle at the Walmart in Norcross GA was extremely nice, pleasant and helpful on April 15, 2016. They need about 20 more like him. Employees like him make me want to go back. Very few in that store make eye contact with or speak to customers. Customers are the reason Walmart employees come to work and get paid. With no customers, no paycheck!

14. John Miller says:

hv6

15. scott cate says:

Patsy at Walmart in Brady Texas was very friendly and very efficient. Thanks goes out to Patsy.

16. Margie Lamb says:

When I filled out my survey a few minutes ago, I didn’t see a place to make a comment on any of your employees. The cashier that checked me out was one of the friendliest you have ever had. Her name is Brenda. She is at the Taylorville, IL Walmart. She worked on Monday, April 18. I was there at 14:02:53 by my ticket. Please pass this one. I believe in people being recognized and she definitely needs to be. There are others there that are nice and pleasant but she was beyond most of them.

17. hilda martin says:

I went to walmart to get a battery for my riding mower.As I took the old battery in,service reps.met me at the door and assisted me with the battery.I have never seen so many smiling faces.They were so helpful and the store was so clean.Walmart is my store,always has been and always will be.Thanks walmart.Hilda Martin

18. John kvidera says:

Shop in this Walmart a lot
    John

19. mary says:

Didn’t need to ask anyone for help today since I knew what I wanted to purchase and where it was located in the store. Found an open register and the cashier was very nice and friendly. Her name is Diana.

20. Phyllis Kiser says:

Love Walmart in Lake Wylie,SC People are so friendly and helpful. They always go above and beyond.

21. Brenda King says:

We had a weekly trip to Walmart and we had 3 different people ask us if we were finding everything all right. Yes we did and then some. We went to the check out lane and still had a real nice checker which is always a plus. When you come across someone who acts like they are happy with being at work makes for a better shopping trip. Also thank you for hiring senior citizens that is always a nice thing to see. We will continue to shop at Walmart in the future.

22. Stephanie Rogers says:

I would like to take a moment to commend a few employees at the Vallejo Walmart. They are Kelsey, Peggy, Mary, Christina and last but not least your new employee Quise. I was in the store on Wednesday 04/13/2016 and received excellent customer service (as I always do). Kelsey, Mary and Christina helped me on different days, but Quise helped me on 4/13. Please recognize these employees as they are truly assets to the Walmart family!

A very satisfied customer,

Stephanie Rogers*

23. Carmen says:

Nice an friendly cashiers very clean store St#00912 OP#001225 TE#05 TR#04427 I like to shop here all the time an i feel comfortable

24. Deb says:

Everything was fine.

25. marcelyn hershman says:

i do all of my shopping at walmart. the service isw great and very friendly the produce is always fresh and wonderful meat.

26. doris says:

I REALLY LIKE THE WALMART IN HESPERIA. EMPLOYEES ARE VERY HELPFUL. I ALSO LIKE THAT THEY ARE BRINGING IN MY ORGANIC BECAUSE WETRY AND EAT ORGANIC FOOD. WE HAVE BEEN CUSTOMERS EVERY SINCE YOU OPENED. THE ONE IS HESPERIA WE LIKE THE BEST YOU ALSO CARRY GOOD PRODUCTS. THE MEAT IS FANTASTIC.

27. deborah wright says:

i am a coustomer at walmart im at walmart at tewksbury just about 3 times a week i shop there all the time get my precriptions i love walmart but there is one gentelman is very rude i had him a couple of times and he is rude to the coutermers why is he still there there are other people that had told me the same thing i dont know his name can you take care of it all of your other workers know who i am they are all nice like i said im there all the time my name is deborah wright and u have my email hope to fix this problem

28. Trudy says:

Your employee number 002286, Lois Williamson is absolutely wonderful at store number04365 in Omaha NE. She is extremely polite and kind and friendly. She needs a raise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. Anita Chupp says:

I was at your store in Goshen Indiana at 2304 Lincolnway East Sat. April 9th @ 10:36. The cashier made 2 mistakes and we had to go back to the store twice to get them fixed. Overall we were overcharged by over $10.00. The first mistake was she rang up the wrong cigarettes. We realized that when we got to our truck. The second mistake was that she rang up a package of cheese twice. We didn’t notice that problem until we were looking at thr receipt later that evening. So I had to go back to your store the following morning and get my refund on that problem.

30. Patricia Pigg says:

Love walmart. I can always find whatever I need and the prices are great. I am always pleased with the courteous, friendly service.

31. delia perez says:

Love to shop at Walmart prices are great and I like the deli very much. The people there are always friendly and courteous. Have been going to Walmart since the store opened its doors. Love it.

32. Readie Williams says:

I like shopping in the meat Department.

33. Brad Kleinert says:

I always find something to buy

34. daluney ratsakanh says:

my name is Daluney I love to shop at walmart.

35. Beryl Whelchel says:

I have always been treated with the upmost curtesy and respect and your emploies are very helpful, I do 90 % of my shopping at Walmarts do to the fact you have most every thing I need and the price is right.

36. Frank Leifer says:

Cashier was extremely friendly and helpful. Very pleasant!

37. Stephanie Rogers says:

I would like to comment about two more Walmart employees if I may. The first employee is Michael G at the Vallejo Walmart Store and a new employee by the name of Tiba who was recently hired and works at the American Canyon location. I received help from Tiba yesterday at the American Canyon location. He was very helpful and doing a great job after only a week of employment. Please recognize this employee. Michael G. is a cashier at the Vallejo store. He is also a employee that should be recognized! He is very helpful also and has excellent customer service skills!

A very satisfied customer,

Stephanie Rogers

38. roderick smith says:

When ever I go in Walmart they are nice and the workers in the jewelry dept are nice

39. scott dicosol says:

i in joy shopping at walmart .everthing is whare i”m looking for it ,and i find it at a discount

40. Patricia Quintel says:

I love the Deli and Bakery for all my parties needs, like Bridal & Baby Showers, and Graduations parties. A one stop shop and less work on me. They are always very nice to work with, and has even helped me out in emergencies. The Alpena, MI Wal-Mart. 49707 is always willing to help and do a great job.