Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

www.survey.walmart.com – Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey PrizeWalmart-Tag

1. $1,000 Wal-Mart Gift Card

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not need to make purchase to enter or win. And a purchase does not improve your chances of winning.
  2. Each receipt is limited to 1 entry.
  3. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable.  Substitutions and cash redemption are not allowed.
  4. Each person is limited to 1 prize.

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. For customers who make a purchase at a participating Walmart Canada retail location need to look on your cash register receipt for a survey invitation. Not all receipts may contain a survey invitation. Retain your receipt and visit Walmart official customer survey site within 14 days after the Visit Date printed on the front of your receipt.
  2. If you choose Mail-in Entry: On a postcard (no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches), you need to hand write your complete name, mailing address, phone number and age and mail with proper and sufficient postage to 2013 Wal-Mart  Sweepstakes, PO Box 6246, Clear Lake, MN 55319. You must mail your postcard individually.

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit Wal-Mart gift card customer survey official site.
  2. Choose the language English or Spanish and click the “continue” button.
  3. Enter the 5-digit zip code of your residence.
  4. Select answer to the question “Are you, or is anyone in your immediate family, a Walmart or Sam’s Club employee?”.
  5. Enter in what year you were born.
  6. Select answer to the question “Do you have your receipt readily available?”
  7. Enter your store number and ID exactly as they appear on your receipt
  8. Indicate your answers to all the questions to finish the survey

More Information about Walmart
Do you know that Walmart has 2 great cards? The Walmart Discover and The Walmart Credit Card. If you are a loyal customer of Walmart, you definitely should have one of them, because both of them enable you to enjoy great benefits. The benefits are incredible such as save 15 cents per gallon at participating Walmart gas stations in the U.S., receive your free monthly FICO Score when you enroll in electronic statements online, get a cash advance at the time of purchase, etc.  Really awesome. Anyway, just get one and start to benefit form it.

Walmart was established 50 years ago. Now it serves people in nearly 30 countries and employs millions of people on the globe. Walmart offers so many products, for instance, home appliance, clothing, food, drink, and so forth. Besides, discounts are offered from time to time. You do not have to make a purchase to enter. Please know that sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry.

About Walmart In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey
Walmart in-store satisfaction surveySurvey Website: www.survey.walmart.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 Walmart shopping gift cards
Host Website: www.survey.walmart.com
Marketing Support: Walmart

1. Walmart Customer Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Walmart official website - www.walmart.com
  3. Walmart FAQS – corporate.walmart.com/frequently-asked-questions
  4. Walmart Facebook page – www.facebook.com/walmart
  5. Walmart Twitter page – twitter.com/Walmart
  6. Walmart Pinterest page – pinterest.com/walmarthub
How do you like Walmart service?
Cool! Your comments are important!

Rating: 3.9/5 (2970 vote casts)

Leave a reply. Your feedback is important!

995 comments on “www.survey.walmart.com – Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

1. normajean clements says:

very easy to find what you need and if you cant find it someone will help you find it the greeters are very nice

2. Silverio Rodriguez says:

Solo que el Servicio de esta tienda es muy eficiente y nosotros cada semana nuestra compra la realizamos en Wall-Mart. todo lo compramos en esta tienda Tvs, Cps, toys, todos los servicios de nuestros vehiculos los hacemos en el taller.

3. Patricia Carroll says:

The pharmacy gives advice on the best way to adminster my medication.Tell if an over the counter medication will interfer with my doctor ordered medications. Always have time to speak not just wave of the hand.Always ask how are you today?A customer feel their best interest is looked after.I like that small town feeling”good neighbors”

4. Kathy Gaede says:

The Walmart in Lake Geneva to me is one of the smaller stores but I can walk in there and know exactually where to go to find what I need I am probably there 2 to 3 times a week can find all I need

5. Margarita Umpierre says:

My monthly shopping in Walmart supermarket is very pleasing and always find what I need.
    Excellent pices.

6. Bonnie Oleszkowicz says:

I love going to Wal-Mart. The prices are so good and you are seldom out of what I’m looking for. The employees seem to go out o their way to ask if you need help. Shopping at Wal-Mart is always a good experience for me.

7. nancy parris says:

I am well satisfied with the Tilton N.H. superstore one stop shopping able to do everything in one store and the service is good

8. Nancy Derganz says:

I like Walmart alot. Have always been very helpful. The cashers are very nice.

9. Renee Edwards says:

not very concerned about the couctomers needs

10. Maria Perez says:

Walmart is a good store.

11. Maria Perez says:

me gusta comprar en walmart

12. ginger wilcox says:

great

13. leah hall says:

Todd was very helpful to us in picking out some glasses for my son. We will gladly go back to Todd for any help. id# is 7grsm1f3fv4.

14. leah hall says:

15. Loretta Gregg says:

I shop at Walmart all the time I get all my prescriptions at Walmart.

16. Raul Castillo says:

Good prices but at the time to go to the cahiers you expend too much time to get it, not enough cashiers to attend the customers, that’s why I have to think to go and buy, because that, on the other hand the shopping cars are not organized you can see them around at the parking lot, nobody take care about them promptly.

17. barry beausoleil says:

fantastic store with fantastic prices

18. barry beausoleil says:

always enjoy shopping at walmart great products at great prices

19. ivan mcduffee says:

good store use it a lot

20. lisa bunnell says:

I can find items I am looking for very easily.

21. Deane Cunningham says:

Store shelves are empty for days on ends. Stockers are always working during the busiest business hours and block aisles so you can not get by. Price tags are missing on numerous items.

22. Marco Gascon says:

I am a traveling sales man, and every where I go I stop at Walmart for their salads and sandwich
    The experience it’s always good.

23. Norma Thurber says:

We enjoy shopping at Walmart>> going there several times a week>>

24. Norma Thurber says:

We enjoy Walmart>> we go there several times in a week>>> <3

25. Debbie garner says:

I used to work for walmart but now that I’m not there anymore as a employee, I’m there as a customer I love walmart cause with out walmart I would not be able to get the things that I need I’m the only one working in my family of 4 ski would like to win a gift card thanks walmart

26. Frank G. Adams says:

I am totally insulted that you would ask me to pay shipping and handling charges on a gift you said was free. How in hell can it be free if you charge me to get the free gift. It is real close to a scam

27. Randall C. Gengler says:

usually very helpful personel at the Medford store

28. Charles Doherty says:

The average employee is very helpful. Those who are new employees or very busy are often too stressed to stop and find the answer you need.

29. carole webb says:

I like Wal-Mart for savings and good quality items. The parking lot is awful, I think you could build up a tiered parking lot and have more space. I think it would be great in bad weather.
    I hope you consider this option.
    Thanks

30. robert martin says:

Not enough cashiers , consistently out of product .

31. WILLIAM CABLE says:

GOOD STORE

32. debra quinn says:

love the store close to my home but a little to crowded.

33. William Trego says:

Very good experience shopping at Wal Mart Friday 4-18-2014. Only one problem some of shelves had NO merchandice on them.

34. garnet maxwell says:

always pleased with our purchases

35. Rachel mills says:

Good luck to me, I never really win anything trying my luck.

36. teresita martin says:

i love shopping at walmart, its a place where i can find what i need.

37. Elaine Frazier says:

The people that work there are always helpful

38. Bruce Hovelson says:

Whenever I am in a Walmart Store, I know that I can count on a friendly, helpful and knowledgeable employee to assist me if need be.

39. Margaret Scruton says:

I was in your Pearl city Oahu store today April 17th 2014. I was inline and noticed the lane in front of me was just finishing up with her customer. the lady in front of me choose not to move up so I moved and the cashier began to read me the riot act because I had not waited for her to call me. The man was just finishing up his transaction with either his charge or debit card. I was in a hurry as I had a doctors appointment if I had not been I would have asked for the manager there and then. Numbers on my receipt are ST# 5274 OP# 00000375 TE# 16 TR# 06040. Time 08 58 32. I worked in retail on the mainland with a competitor of yours ( Meijer in Michigan.) for almost 30 years and I would never have treated a customer or talked to one the way that cashier did. I like Walmart and have never been treated like that before. Sincerely M Scruton.