Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

www.survey.walmart.com – Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey PrizeWalmart

1. $1,000 Wal-Mart Gift Card

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not need to make any purchase to enter or win. And a purchase does not improve your chances of winning.
  2. Each receipt is limited to 1 entry.
  3. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable. Substitutions and cash redemption are not allowed.
  4. Each person is limited to 1 prize.

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Customers who make a purchase at a participating Walmart Canada retail location need to refer to the cash register receipt for a survey invitation. Not all receipts may contain a survey invitation. Keep your receipt and visit the Walmart customer survey official site within 14 days after the Visit Date printed on the front of your receipt.
  2. If you choose Mail-in Entry: On a postcard (no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches), you need to hand write your complete name, mailing address, phone number and age on a piece of paper and mail it to 2013 Wal-Mart  Sweepstakes, PO Box 6246, Clear Lake, MN 55319. You must mail your postcard individually.

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Wal-Mart gift card customer survey official site
  2. Choose your preferred language from English and Spanish. Click the “continue” button to proceed
  3. Enter the 5-digit zip code of your residence
  4. Select an answer to the question “Are you, or is anyone in your immediate family, a Walmart or Sam’s Club employee?”
  5. Enter the year in which you were born
  6. Select the answer to the question “Do you have your receipt readily available?”
  7. Enter your store number and ID exactly as they appear on your receipt
  8. Answer all the questions to complete the survey

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Video by Surveybag
If you have any problem or difficulty finishing the Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey, refer to the following survey video recorded by Surveybag editorial team. You can easily complete the survey by following the step-by-step guide in the video.

More Information about Walmart
Do you know that Walmart has 2 great cards? The Walmart Discover and The Walmart Credit Card. If you are a loyal customer of Walmart, you definitely should have at least one of them because both enable you to enjoy great benefits. The benefits are incredible such as save 15 cents per gallon at participating Walmart gas stations in the U.S., receive your free monthly FICO Score when you enroll in electronic statements online, get a cash advance at the time of purchase, etc. Really awesome. Anyway, just get one and start to benefit form it.

Walmart was established 50 years ago. Now it serves people in nearly 30 countries and employs millions of people globally. Walmart offers so many products such as home appliance, clothing, food, drink, and so forth. Besides, discounts are offered from time to time. You do not have to make a purchase to enter.

About Walmart In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey
Walmart in-store satisfaction surveySurvey Website: www.survey.walmart.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 Walmart shopping gift cards
Host Website: www.survey.walmart.com
Marketing Support: Walmart

1. Walmart Customer Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Walmart official website – www.walmart.com
  3. Walmart Facebook page – www.facebook.com/walmart
  4. Walmart Twitter page – twitter.com/Walmart
  5. Walmart Pinterest page – pinterest.com/walmarthub
How do you like Walmart service?
Rating: 4/5 (2425 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

2,515 comments on “www.survey.walmart.com – Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

1. D Fiems says:

Walmart so close to the house; so easy to run to Walmart to shop.

2. ernest sanders says:

i like shopping at walmart

3. carol maag says:

the associate in fabric was so help full she explained the types and uses of the fabric I needed. I chose the fabric and was out in no time. Time was import to me, I am making four boys vest for a wedding. Thank you very much!

4. Vicki Nielson says:

I like that I can find most anything I’m shopping for! Keep up the good work.

5. Arleane Petroff says:

I pick up 2 medicines regularly.

6. Dennis morton says:

2/1/16
    Yesterday I was assisted twice at the Walmart in Marinette, Wisconsin. This was very important because they quickly found what I couldn’t because I had an appointment to keep on time.

7. caronda harrison says:

ypx

8. timothy m albright says:

found the cashier was very nice

9. Larry Gener says:

I am trying to take the survey. I have been doing this every time the cashier gives me the receipt .
    I have been shopping at walmart Rowlett since it was opened. It keeps cutting me off asking me if I want to shop at walmart. What is the problem? Please advise.

10. Harry Demes says:

Sunday is one of the worst days to shop. But I must admit today was a enjoyable. I think it was because of Melborne.

11. kathy says:

like the store

12. Chris Miller says:

Check out lady was very friendly…

13. Phil Wendt says:

my code is 7JUYDFRPVBC Only a few in the store but 30 minutes to check out!

The “cherry juice 089519200121″ seal was open and it all leaked on the floor of my truck.

This was at Kietzke Reno Sat AM

14. Kiara McClain says:

7JWY56J56Z3

15. Gail Hall says:

The person helping me in eye glass shop was very helpful and knowledgeable. Faith Faber was one who helped me and my husband at the Shelby Twp.Michigan Store. She was friendly and a good person to have working for you, thanks Faith Faber !

16. JEAN says:

can not get into the site. All kinds of adds etc. Had a very good experience this week at your store. Sterling Colorado, Brinda was the cashier. What a gal. More cashiers should be like her! Such a joy. thanks Brinda

17. millideen king says:

I DO MOST ALL MY SHOPPING THERE.

18. .Mike Buero says:

Love your store

19. .Mike Buero says:

The cashier was very nice and help full

20. Billie joiner says:

I like walmart

21. MARY DETTLOFF says:

THIS IS PETTY STUFF

22. ken champion says:

your suravey crap is hard to get to make it work Went to the one on sales slip and it is very misleading Go to one deal and make it work not 20 I don’t have all day to read a bunch of crap. should be just click and go to make it work I clicked 5 – 6 suarvey things and all I got was suraveyback, but nothing to put mine in on wouldn’t work.

23. Bridget Bennett says:

Thank you for letting me express my feelings about Walmart. Although I do like the store very much, most of the time the products are not stocked right away and that is a problem with the Toledo store in south Toledo. This store is on Glendale Ave. in Toledo, Ohio. They has vastly improved the place and it does look a lot nicer. I am very impressed. But, I can see for myself the amount of shoplifting there is in the store. I have seen myself the people doing this and have notified management about this numerous times. I would like suggest to Walmart to hire people who have the experience to become Walmart security for the store. So that these people be reprimanded for their crime and pay their dues where it is needed. Thank you!

24. OT Roysden says:

Walmart in Franklin is always easy shopping.

25. Liz Burlas says:

I had a very pleasant experience in the photo dept. The gentleman in charge showed me how to access my photos and select them for printing, and it was done quickly.

26. Barb Skelidng says:

Gentlemen:
    I would like to have taken your survey, but your program is set up so FAST THAT IT DOESN’T GIVE YOU ANY TIME TO READ AND THEN TYPE. i LOVE WALMART, WORKED THERE IN THE COMPANY FOR 9 YRS. HOWEVER 2493 NEEDS LOTS OF HELP. YOU NEED MORE HELP WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE STORE SEEMS LIKE IT IS IN SHAMBLES. WAS NOT LIKE THAT WHEN I WORK THERE. THERE IS NO RYME OR REASON IN GROCERY DEPT FOR SELECTING AN AISLE. YOU EVER LABELED THOSE, SHOULD HAVE BEEN A WOMEN WHO KNOWS WHAT GOES WITH WHAT. I AM 80 YRS OLD AND DO NOT LIKE GOING FROM AISLE FRONT AND BACK AND FRONT AND BACK TO FIND WHAT I NEED. PLEASE CORRECT THAT SITUATION. NEVER CAN FIND A EMPLOYEE EXCEPTION I KNOW WHO RUNS THIS AND THAT SO NO PROBLEM FOR ME, HOWEVER THERE HAS BEEN TIMES WHEN NO ONE IS THERE . THEN YOU HAVE TO WALK UP FRONT TO FIND EVEN A CHECKER. GOOD LUCK. I KEEP COMING BACK BECAUSE I STILL HAVE HOPE THAT SOMEDAY, THINGS MIGHT STRAIGHTEN OUT. SINCE JOE WOODS LEFT, IT HAS GONE DOWN IN EVERYTHING. I LIKE TO VISIT WITH MY OLD FRIENDS THERE, WHAT IS LEFT OF THEM. THANK YOU.

27. mike haptonstall says:

good stroe

28. LINda Mccutcheon says:

good store

29. Mari Nelson says:

Cashier did a great job, I give her a 10.

30. Phyllis Casteal says:

Walmart is close by and has everything I need. I especially like their flowers inseason.

31. Suzanne says:

Even though I’ve worked for Publix for many years, I do shop at Walmart BECAUSE their prices are lower. I also love the fact that not only can I shop for groceries, but everything in between. I’m all in favor of the ONE STOP SHOP deal.

32. Hazel Mc Graw says:

pc306

33. Hazel Mc Graw says:

I Always find everything I need at Walmart. & the staff are helpful.

I always find everything I need. the staff are always very helpful. I love Walmart

34. david janoushek says:

love Walmart they have everything and its close to my house so cool

35. anjie martinez says:

service was great.

36. Miguel Serrano Soto says:

Me gusta comprar en Walmart

37. Miguel Serrano Soto says:

God

38. Maria Polsinelli says:

I enjoy shopping at Walmart. They have all what you need, the prices are really good and the employees are always ready to give you a hand.

39. Wanda I.Carrillo Marcano says:

Soy una persona que visita a Waltmart 2 y 3 veces por semana,me encanta las facilidades que ofrece Waltmart.Y el servicio de la farmacia y optica,gracias por ofrecer buen servicio.
    compro desde que vivia en los Estados Unidos y llegar a Puerto Rico y encontrarme con la misma cadenas de tiendas de Waltmart es fabuloso…..Gracias