Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

www.survey.walmart.com – Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey PrizeWalmart

1. $1,000 Wal-Mart Gift Card

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not need to make any purchase to enter or win. And a purchase does not improve your chances of winning.
  2. Each receipt is limited to 1 entry.
  3. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable. Substitutions and cash redemption are not allowed.
  4. Each person is limited to 1 prize.

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Customers who make a purchase at a participating Walmart Canada retail location need to refer to the cash register receipt for a survey invitation. Not all receipts may contain a survey invitation. Keep your receipt and visit the Walmart customer survey official site within 14 days after the Visit Date printed on the front of your receipt.
  2. If you choose Mail-in Entry: On a postcard (no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches), you need to hand write your complete name, mailing address, phone number and age on a piece of paper and mail it to 2013 Wal-Mart  Sweepstakes, PO Box 6246, Clear Lake, MN 55319. You must mail your postcard individually.

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Wal-Mart gift card customer survey official site
  2. Choose your preferred language from English and Spanish. Click the “continue” button to proceed
  3. Enter the 5-digit zip code of your residence
  4. Select an answer to the question “Are you, or is anyone in your immediate family, a Walmart or Sam’s Club employee?”
  5. Enter the year in which you were born
  6. Select the answer to the question “Do you have your receipt readily available?”
  7. Enter your store number and ID exactly as they appear on your receipt
  8. Answer all the questions to complete the survey

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Video by Surveybag
If you have any problem or difficulty finishing the Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey, refer to the following survey video recorded by Surveybag editorial team. You can easily complete the survey by following the step-by-step guide in the video.

More Information about Walmart
Do you know that Walmart has 2 great cards? The Walmart Discover and The Walmart Credit Card. If you are a loyal customer of Walmart, you definitely should have at least one of them because both enable you to enjoy great benefits. The benefits are incredible such as save 15 cents per gallon at participating Walmart gas stations in the U.S., receive your free monthly FICO Score when you enroll in electronic statements online, get a cash advance at the time of purchase, etc. Really awesome. Anyway, just get one and start to benefit form it.

Walmart was established 50 years ago. Now it serves people in nearly 30 countries and employs millions of people globally. Walmart offers so many products such as home appliance, clothing, food, drink, and so forth. Besides, discounts are offered from time to time. You do not have to make a purchase to enter.

About Walmart In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey
Walmart in-store satisfaction surveySurvey Website: www.survey.walmart.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 Walmart shopping gift cards
Host Website: www.survey.walmart.com
Marketing Support: Walmart

1. Walmart Customer Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Walmart official website – www.walmart.com
  3. Walmart Facebook page – www.facebook.com/walmart
  4. Walmart Twitter page – twitter.com/Walmart
  5. Walmart Pinterest page – pinterest.com/walmarthub
How do you like Walmart service?
Rating: 4/5 (7143 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published.

1,866 comments on “www.survey.walmart.com – Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

1. Kim Russell says:

I enjoy shopping at Walmart.

2. Laurie Portelance says:

enjoy the new store with groceries

3. Laurie Portelance says:

Wepn price matching.. thank you!!

4. Tennille Powell says:

I love shopping @ Wal-Mart

5. mary jackson says:

need the money for food having a bad time

6. marilyn morrison says:

I like that the grocery shopping is combined with the retail shopping. waiting anxiously for the garden store to open !

7. Douglas Eschner says:

Good afternoon I like Walmart Neptune NJ I shop there every day. I always before when to shop rite Neptune but every rare now ..Walmart has the. Best prices . _I wish I had the chance to do some true commercials for Walmart
    Thank you walmart for a great store that has everything in one store. Doug Eschner

8. Roger says:

Had fun there today, got a printer and new cell phone, oh yeah a pair of shoes too, all for $79, cant beat that!

9. pamela canary says:

Love the better prices then at other stores. Plus you do not have to shop at other stores to get everything you need.

10. jacob lowinger says:

It was very easy to nvigate through. Your employees were also very helpful. It was a ver good shopping experience

11. p. Sito says:

I think your checkout clerks need more training. I purchased 24 cans of cat food in aluminum cans and the clerk threw them roughly in the bag. Aluminium cans dent very easily. Otherwise experience was okey.

12. victoria white says:

I have found myself going to walmart and sams club often

13. stephanie griffiths says:

When I ask for help, they are willing to look for what I want. Very friendly and checkers are great.

14. Maria Thompson says:

Walmart is the closest grocery store to me,and i have found it to be the best one to shop at because of the low prices.

15. Francisca L Valle says:

Siempre compro en Walmart,me encanta porque todo lo q necesito Walmart lo tiene,asi tal cual,!!!

16. Josephine Mecchi says:

I love love shopping at Walmart I get everything I need and more. I always look forward to going shopping there. I know what ever I need Walmart will have it and at the best prices.

17. Rosaria Saraco says:

I shop at Walmart frequently, I find the cashiers very helpful and courteous. I sorry to say that the floor people are very few and far between. Those that I did find were helpful and located items that I did not know where to look. On the whole it is a good place to shop and the prices are somewhat lower than some of the department stores

18. Carolyn S. Oliveri says:

We are very happy with the service at Wal-Mart. We shop there for small appliances, groceries, sometimes clothes and all my prescriptions!

19. Virginia L. Fore says:

I was amazed at the number of staff who pleasantly approached me as I shopped in a very large and busy super Walmart to inquire a) “Did you find what you wanted,” b) “Can I help you?” Simply amazing!

20. Malinda Malone says:

I love Walmart prices.. I’m a single mom and I can shop at Walmart for all my little girls needs. Eyewear, shoes,ect.. At little cost..two thumbs up!!! Thanks Walmart!

21. Alvin L.Speights,Sr. says:

I like Walmart it is very nice and it is on my way home.

22. vincent pagano says:

Best place to shop for all your needs

23. thomas fleming says:

Walmart has a large selection of items.

24. Beverly Bachara says:

I have shopped at this Walmart for many many years and I think the people are very helpful when needed but the products that I use and need you either do not carry it or it is no longer available from you.the improvements that were made was very nice and really brightened up the store.’
    replenishing produce would be helpful. especially on Sunday.but overall I thankful for a Walmart near me. God Bless

25. E. L. HIDDLE says:

Had to wait in as normal.

26. Kathryn Jaco says:

Walmart always has what I’m looking for. I buy my contacts from Walmart vision center. I go to Walmart for everything I need because I can trust them to treat me with respect and handle refunds with grace.

27. pat welch says:

I could really use this money to buy groceries

28. Bawi Sang says:

i like to walmart vegetable

29. Evelyn Hoffman says:

convenient shopping

30. Linda Ross says:

Nice store

31. Colette Lachance says:

bon service

32. Karen Elicier says:

It would be a honor win this price my family rell needs it y have 2 children Ono is autistic and the other special needs thank you.

33. Jane Hupp says:

For the first time, yesterday, I had a cashier try to rip me off but I knew it before I left her area and told her. She did give me the correct amount of money AFTER I told her. She said oh the 5dollar bills were mixed with the twenties. I should have told the manager but I was in a hurry to get back to the hospital where my husband was a patient. The store was 7HuoHCFDY8R was the ID on the receipt from the Urbana, Ohio Walmart. I have never had anyone try this before and I hope I was her first, but you never know. Otherwise, I love my Walmart!

34. Arlene Damron says:

VERY HELPFUL SERVICE.

35. Jose Luis Becerra says:

walmart para mi ha significado mucho a economisar dinero, por que en estos momentos mi situcion financiera a bajado bastante,y que bueno que existan tiendas con precios bajos para mi y mi familia esta exelente

36. rebecca lowery says:

survey screens were changing so fast–no time to enter reply—couldn’t even enter my name or dob……do you really not want my reply???????????????????????????????

37. Robert Wright. says:

My family and I have been lucky to have met, and know MANY plesant employees at Walmart. they are very kind and respectful to many, especially all children. Thanks Walmart associates.

38. Beatrice Van Brunt says:

I just love Walmart if you had beds in there I would move in lol I love the clearance items I buy them for CHRISTMAS and put them up when you are on a budget I live off of disability and every little thing helps and 11 grandkids to buy for.thank you God Bless

39. lisa thomas says:

TODAY everything was great. I have had some bad experiences in the past but I noticed new employees and change today. Thank You management for taking notice. I also would like to say as far as service, ya’ll have Monroe and West Monroe beat!!!! By ALOT!!! #jusayin

40. Carole Smith says:

Is that it for the survey?