Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

www.survey.walmart.com – Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey PrizeWalmart

1. $1,000 Wal-Mart Gift Card

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not need to make any purchase to enter or win. And a purchase does not improve your chances of winning.
  2. Each receipt is limited to 1 entry.
  3. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable. Substitutions and cash redemption are not allowed.
  4. Each person is limited to 1 prize.

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Customers who make a purchase at a participating Walmart Canada retail location need to refer to the cash register receipt for a survey invitation. Not all receipts may contain a survey invitation. Keep your receipt and visit the Walmart customer survey official site within 14 days after the Visit Date printed on the front of your receipt.
  2. If you choose Mail-in Entry: On a postcard (no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches), you need to hand write your complete name, mailing address, phone number and age on a piece of paper and mail it to 2013 Wal-Mart  Sweepstakes, PO Box 6246, Clear Lake, MN 55319. You must mail your postcard individually.

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Wal-Mart gift card customer survey official site
  2. Choose your preferred language from English and Spanish. Click the “continue” button to proceed
  3. Enter the 5-digit zip code of your residence
  4. Select an answer to the question “Are you, or is anyone in your immediate family, a Walmart or Sam’s Club employee?”
  5. Enter the year in which you were born
  6. Select the answer to the question “Do you have your receipt readily available?”
  7. Enter your store number and ID exactly as they appear on your receipt
  8. Answer all the questions to complete the survey

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Video by Surveybag
If you have any problem or difficulty finishing the Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey, refer to the following survey video recorded by Surveybag editorial team. You can easily complete the survey by following the step-by-step guide in the video.

More Information about Walmart
Do you know that Walmart has 2 great cards? The Walmart Discover and The Walmart Credit Card. If you are a loyal customer of Walmart, you definitely should have at least one of them because both enable you to enjoy great benefits. The benefits are incredible such as save 15 cents per gallon at participating Walmart gas stations in the U.S., receive your free monthly FICO Score when you enroll in electronic statements online, get a cash advance at the time of purchase, etc. Really awesome. Anyway, just get one and start to benefit form it.

Walmart was established 50 years ago. Now it serves people in nearly 30 countries and employs millions of people globally. Walmart offers so many products such as home appliance, clothing, food, drink, and so forth. Besides, discounts are offered from time to time. You do not have to make a purchase to enter.

About Walmart In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey
Walmart in-store satisfaction surveySurvey Website: www.survey.walmart.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 Walmart shopping gift cards
Host Website: www.survey.walmart.com
Marketing Support: Walmart

1. Walmart Customer Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Walmart official website – www.walmart.com
  3. Walmart Facebook page – www.facebook.com/walmart
  4. Walmart Twitter page – twitter.com/Walmart
  5. Walmart Pinterest page – pinterest.com/walmarthub
How do you like Walmart service?
Rating: 3.9/5 (7647 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published.

1,958 comments on “www.survey.walmart.com – Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

1. Frankie Martin says:

I love walmart sporting goods section

2. Patricia Hargrove says:

I enjoy shopping at Walmart, also you always save money.

3. robert vasquez says:

it was difficult to pay my walmart credit card payment with the new gizmo the store uses now.

4. Dorothy Loyd says:

Employee was very helpful in helping me find an item and helping me check out at selfcheckout counter.

5. Cheryl Petrello says:

Thank you for your time. Walmart is always a pleasure to shop at.

6. leonard napier says:

o. k.

7. Charlene Kleinschmidt says:

I do not understand what is happening, no questions? Yet supposedly I’m entered in the contest. Besides you didn’t ask for the ID

8. Linda Newman says:

I love too shop at walmart,were you can get almost everything you need ! the only thing is Iget tried too fast.with walking around ” yes ” I have got into the riding carts before as long as they are working or there one thats free to use.
    Thanks

9. williejames says:

IF you need it .walmart have it .so stop by and see what they can do for you. ID #: 7HUBSHZJZHZ

10. Lola Chodrick says:

I love WALMART SALES

11. jose luis valenzuela says:

MUCHA NEGLIGENCIA Y FALTA DE ATENCION DEL DEPARTAMENTO DE MEDICINAS. PESIMO SERVyFKICIO Y ATENCION A CLIENTES

12. Carrie says:

Love that they are now caring more organic produce and other food items.

13. christina luckenbaugh says:

love the store

14. mae says:

I would like to know if all Walmart stores have the same sell prices? I was at a Walmart at 1855 S Garland Ave. to purchase the 12 pack cans of Coke for the sale price of 3.33, and was told all Walmarts have their on sell prices. The sales associates were very rude about it. I will never shop there again!

15. Branden martin says:

I love shopping at Walmart their employees are very nice and go out of their way to assist you in anyway possible

16. Kathleen Cochrane says:

Where’s the contest to win $1000. Gift card?

17. irma gonzalez says:

i love walmart

18. Pat says:

Why aren’t there more tellers working at the Wal -Mart stores? You know everybody shops there so the places will be crowded 24-7. Please consider this for your customers who love Wal-Mart!

19. Lasa,Manuel says:

20. betty allen says:

I JUST LOVE WALMART,WALMART I CAN FIND EVERYTHING I NEED,I DON,t HAVE TO GO ANYWHERE ELSE.

21. betty allen says:

I Love Walmart,I can get every things i need in Walmart,i don’t have to go anywhere else.

22. Phillip Stewart says:

It’s not allways easy to get fast service because the store is allways so
    busy. Small price to pay for good service.

23. mary coupland says:

I love Walmart

24. armelinda says:

I love shopping at wal-mart.

25. sylvia says:

7HvB5QN2LG7

26. sylvia says:

Quiero ganarme la trajera de 1.0000

27. Beverly King says:

My ID#7HVB50WCPVO

28. rhonnda Conner says:

I shop Walmart every week.

29. Minnie Howard says:

Walmart is a great place to shop ,with helpful service people,in every department. Thank you for making it a pleasant all around store.

30. MARILYN MANSFIELD says:

Nice store, my first time there—Service was good

31. Mary says:

The Poinciana Wal-Mart here in Kissimmee is okay, every time I ask for help I have to wait for about 10 minutes before anyone come’s and then when he or she does come they have to call a Supervisor to answer my question or go see if the item I need is in the back because most of the employees you ask for a item they always so no, we don’t have that, first thing nothing else. And waiting to be checked out is really bad not enough teller’s on and the self service one’s are always off or 1 of them is on….

32. Mary Palmer says:

The Poinciana Wal-Mart here in Kissimmee is okay, every time I ask for help I have to wait for about 10 minutes before anyone come’s and then when he or she does come they have to call a Supervisor to answer my question or go see if the item I need is in the back because most of the employees you ask for a item they always so no, first thing nothing else.

33. Bob Burns says:

Wal Mart is the Best one stop shopping center

34. Corine Walter says:

I could not see the video.

35. Gloria T Hernandez says:

I love Walmart. I get everything I need in One stop.

36. Mary L. Williams says:

I love shopping at Walmart

37. Mary L. Williams says:

I love shopping at Walmart.

38. Mary L. Williams says:

My shopping experience was great ! I found everything I needed.

39. terry anderson says:

I shop at walmart often I can locate almost every item or find an associate to help me

40. Judy Brake says:

Ihad a very good lady to help and I enjoy my visit today.k