Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

www.survey.walmart.com – Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey PrizeWalmart

1. $1,000 Wal-Mart Gift Card

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not need to make any purchase to enter or win. And a purchase does not improve your chances of winning.
  2. Each receipt is limited to 1 entry.
  3. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable. Substitutions and cash redemption are not allowed.
  4. Each person is limited to 1 prize.

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Customers who make a purchase at a participating Walmart Canada retail location need to refer to the cash register receipt for a survey invitation. Not all receipts may contain a survey invitation. Keep your receipt and visit the Walmart customer survey official site within 14 days after the Visit Date printed on the front of your receipt.
  2. If you choose Mail-in Entry: On a postcard (no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches), you need to hand write your complete name, mailing address, phone number and age on a piece of paper and mail it to 2013 Wal-Mart  Sweepstakes, PO Box 6246, Clear Lake, MN 55319. You must mail your postcard individually.

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Wal-Mart gift card customer survey official site
  2. Choose your preferred language from English and Spanish. Click the “continue” button to proceed
  3. Enter the 5-digit zip code of your residence
  4. Select an answer to the question “Are you, or is anyone in your immediate family, a Walmart or Sam’s Club employee?”
  5. Enter the year in which you were born
  6. Select the answer to the question “Do you have your receipt readily available?”
  7. Enter your store number and ID exactly as they appear on your receipt
  8. Answer all the questions to complete the survey

Wal-Mart Gift Card Customer Survey Video by Surveybag
If you have any problem or difficulty finishing the Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey, refer to the following survey video recorded by Surveybag editorial team. You can easily complete the survey by following the step-by-step guide in the video.

More Information about Walmart
Do you know that Walmart has 2 great cards? The Walmart Discover and The Walmart Credit Card. If you are a loyal customer of Walmart, you definitely should have at least one of them because both enable you to enjoy great benefits. The benefits are incredible such as save 15 cents per gallon at participating Walmart gas stations in the U.S., receive your free monthly FICO Score when you enroll in electronic statements online, get a cash advance at the time of purchase, etc. Really awesome. Anyway, just get one and start to benefit form it.

Walmart was established 50 years ago. Now it serves people in nearly 30 countries and employs millions of people globally. Walmart offers so many products such as home appliance, clothing, food, drink, and so forth. Besides, discounts are offered from time to time. You do not have to make a purchase to enter.

About Walmart In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey
Walmart in-store satisfaction surveySurvey Website: www.survey.walmart.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 Walmart shopping gift cards
Host Website: www.survey.walmart.com
Marketing Support: Walmart

1. Walmart Customer Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Walmart official website – www.walmart.com
  3. Walmart Facebook page – www.facebook.com/walmart
  4. Walmart Twitter page – twitter.com/Walmart
  5. Walmart Pinterest page – pinterest.com/walmarthub
How do you like Walmart service?
Rating: 4.1/5 (4352 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

2,916 comments on “www.survey.walmart.com – Win $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card Survey

1. K R Lewis says:

I shop frequently at our new Walmart location and it is certainly a pleasure. The store is always well stocked; neat & organized; and have some of the most pleasant Cashiers I’ve experienced. I would, therefore, like to give my kudos to Angelina for being such a fast & friendly Cashier. Great job, Angelina, there should be more like you.

2. Leroy Sharrah says:

Great store, great people, great products, good prices.

3. Line Rhéaume says:

En français svp….Merci, j’ai comme toujours aimé mon expérience et les économies de votre magasin
    Merci

4. Sheri dawson says:

I have always found the employees at this tore very friendly and always willing to make your shopping experience delightful. Thanks for selecting such wonderful people! Sheri Dawson

5. christine langley says:

On this occasion i visited the Pharmacy and everyone is helpful, nice, and greets you will a hello,I have been taking care of my husband for 7 years now and the manager as well as her entire staff go above and beyond in seeing that his meds are filled and work effortlessly in getting insurance to cover as well as doctors order’s. I couldn’t of done this alone and i am greatful that the staff at walmart pharmacy are there to assist. Thank You. Christine Langley

6. dennis says:

the casher sam very nice but that never don’t have disabily cart nthat u can ride in huntsvill texas sore , so I will start going to Conroe store for now on.

7. michael h anderson says:

thankyou

8. linda kaye wilson says:

I don’t think I have ever had a checker to be rude to me. I’m in that store 3 + times a week.I like the one stop shopping. I didn’t notice my checkers name. She was so nice and I did notice her smile.She told me to mention this number 7jyymhc9lgw.

9. Linda Bennett says:

Hannah checked us out and was friendly and courteous

10. Linda Bennett says:

We enjoy the conveniences of walmart. It’s easy for us to access

11. Mike Schuessler says:

Guess who yes i’m back. store #5429 Charles ZALDO ,I was with Charles on opening day have a picture with him on the grand opening. This store is also very clean and well stocked.The staff also A+ service. As you see I love my Walmart .Charles when will I get my own parking space.L.O.L.
    We picked up a 6ft sub and a sheet cake from you great job order was ready on time the cake was very good my friends ask who made this for you I told them Walmart he was surprised. You have other customer coming to you.Charles keep up the A+ service see you soon my friend.

#1 WALMART FAN FOR LIFE
    MIKE SCHUESSLER

12. Mike Schuessler says:

Just wanted to share a great experience I had at Walmart store #4218 JONATHAN MORRISON as you see I love Walmart shop daily sometimes just like to say hi to the staff sometimes my wifes makes cookies for them Walmart has great team members. JONATHAN, thanks for the help on finding something for me that I could not found. your store is clean and well stocked.Again always make you feel at home and part of the Walmart family.JONATHAN, the A+ service starts with a caring manager and great training you give to your staff. See you soon.

#1 WALMART FAN FOR LIFE
    MIKE SCHUESSLER

13. Mike Schuessler says:

I have been a customer for over 29 years. Always will stocked always clean and always get A+ service.A special Thank’s to David Hakhamian store #2777 and his team BERNIE,JENNIFER,LOREDZO,MATILDE,DAVID,WILLIAM,KIMBERLY,ANDREA. Also you will be missed Robert the best cashier every passed away after 15 years with Walmart I will be at the funeral Friday July 29,2016 David again thank you for the great service you and your team do. Always make you fell at home and part of the Walmart family. It is on my bucket list to someday
    to be a greeter but I just found out Walmart stopped doing the greeting.I LOVE MY WALMART.

#1 WALMART FAN FOR LIFE
    Mike Schuessler

14. S. Washington says:

Just another satisfied customer as usual.

15. luis says:

the girl was so busy talking to a coworker she charged me for several bags. I told the manager who seemed to think it was no big deal. I don’t steal from you, so don’t steal from me. Monterey Rd, San Jose< CA . Only one self check out was open, the other seems to be blocked, the other was closed. open up these check out stands.

16. Ellene M. Dole says:

Workers are very helpful and it was nice when Sharon opened a register , so we got waited on quickly.

17. Flo says:

Don’t go to the vision center in the Thibodaux La store , some of the workers are so rude. Don’t help with your glasses.

18. pat dillard says:

i do all my shopping at walmart, everyone has been kind and helpful all the years i have shopped there.
    cant say nothing bad about anyone at any walmart stores

19. Doris Krueger says:

I was in the store yesterday and wrote my check and the girl at the register says I can’t give your check back.I asked why, because that is always the way it is done. She said the register says not to. I spent about 15 minutes trying to get the check before a lady finally got my check and said the girl is fairly new.I said “Well you didn’t train her very well.I don’t know what her intentions were.But I must tell you I don’t appreciate it.

20. yvonne shambaugh says:

employees to shop

21. Rita Plaisance says:

I usually but $300.00 to $400.00 when I go shopping, but they were out of quite a few things, and I had to go elsewhere..Most of the time the employees are very helpful and nice, but sometimes you can over hear them complainng about a certain manager or sometimes an emplyee..I do not think this is a good idea for the public to be hearing.

22. Betsy ward says:

As other shopping stores you will find very good workers and some not so good.I have found in most wal mart stores they are really mostly friendly, helpful employees. This is really ,along with prices, what makes business a success. It sure makes shopping more pleasant.

23. Beverly Ray says:

I have always had not only good service, but very nice employees help also. They are truly a
    good group of people, always ready to help.

24. Nancy Gebert says:

I shop at the Mount Pleasant, MI, store frequently; and I have never had a problem.

25. ALLEN YOUNG says:

WORKERS WERE SUPER FRIENDLY

26. Crispin R. De Rosas says:

Just super service as usual!

27. BARNELL FLEMING says:

AC 02145 STORE NUMBER
    THE SERVICE WAS VERY GOOD…

28. BARNELL FLEMING says:

Walmart,

THE SERVICE WAS VERY GOOD,,,

29. Innocent Ononiwu says:

I had a good service today

30. Ulysses Wright says:

The service is wonderful the people that works in any department is very pleasant they take time to answer all questions. the prices are great. I go to walmart before I go anywhere. I tell all my friends to try walmart before going anywhere. I Love Walmart

31. Pat Harney says:

Always a pleasure

32. William says:

Prices are pretty good

33. Michael P. Itzenhuiser says:

I always have a great experience when I go to Wal-Mart in Mount Pleasant, WI, especially when I go to pick up my prescriptions. Kelsey is a great pharmacist and knows me by name. She is very helpful if I ever have any questions that feel need to be asked. The employees at this location are always very helpful when I’m walking up and down the aisles looking for something. They always ask me “Can I help you find something today?” and I find that very comforting.

34. andi shull says:

The cashier KEYONNN was very nice to me and my mom today at walmart in west burlington iowa!!!!!!!!

35. Angelita DeJesus says:

Love shopping at Walmart , just wish I had more time & money !

36. zinash says:

I often go to Walmart store it enjoys me I like your serves

37. jeffrey Dandrea says:

we live in Milton N.Y. and go to the Newburgh one today i purchase’d a 20lb bag of Cat Litter the Casher was very nice in the lawn and guarden

38. Richard Jones says:

I shop at the Wal-Mart in Clinton, Utah. The pharmacy personnel, especially Christy, are most helpful. They keep me informed about my medicine. We also grocery shop there. We love it.

39. Carroll Slider says:

I shop at one of two Walmart stores, one in Forsyth, Il and the other in Mt. Zion, Il. Today I was at the Mt. Zion store and I had a personal problem (nothing serious, just embarrassing) and the people at the store were most helpful and kind in assisting my husband and I. I must say, however, the people at both stores are always pleasant and helpful.

40. Janet J Barrow says:

I go to the Walmart in Springmills, WV and they are the nicest people there. If you have a question as to where something is they will take you right to it instead of telling you where it is. The checkers are always very courteous and always smiling. It makes your day when you have a nice checker.