Win $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey

survey.kay.com – Win $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey

Attention: If this survey is unavailable, please visit it later and Surveybag will update once it is available.

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey PrizeKay Jewelers

1. A $1,000 Kay Jewelers gift card each month

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not need to make purchase to enter or win.
  2. Prizes are non-transferable. Substitution and cash redemption are not allowed.
  3. If you enter by telephone or internet, you must enter within 3 days of the date you make your purchase.

Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 15 minutes to finish, 1 open question, need a receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 1 open question, need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, and it may take you more than 15 minutes to finish.

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Customers can visit the Kay Jewelers customer survey official site and complete the survey online.
  2. If you want to enter by telephone, you can call the toll-free telephone number 1-877-588-9579 and follow the instructions to enter the sweepstakes.
  3. For customers choose the Mail-in entry. On a postcard, you need to hand print your name, address, telephone number, age, email address and the specific Sweepstakes you are entering and mail to 2013 KAY JEWELERS “CUSTOMER FEEDBACK” PROMOTION, PO Box 6041, Sherman Oaks, CA 91413. You may enter as often as you like by mail, but each mail-in entry must be mailed separately.

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Kay Jewelers customer survey official site
  2. Enter the 11-digit ID code found on your receipt and click on the “continue” button
  3. Select your actual age
  4. Select answers to the questions like the primary reason for your visit today based on your visit
  5. Answer the open question about your suggestion that would improve the jewelry shopping experience
  6. Select answers to the questions about yourself such as your gender, and marital status
  7. Enter your email address
  8. Select your answer to the question that if you would like to be entered into the Sweepstakes
  9. Enter your phone number
  10. Enter your name, address and click on “Continue” to finish the survey.

More Information about Kay Jewelers
Dreamed of Kay jewelers? To have more Kay jewelers? Now it is the chance to try by finishing Kay jewelers customer feedback and win the $1,000 Kay jewelers gift card. Before taking the survey online, you’d better read the rules first.

You can apply for Kay Credit Card. Once you are a Kay Cardholder, you have a say in how you pay, and you can take advantage of online account management. Kay Jewelers provides Extended Service Plan to protect the jewelry that customers chose for a lifetime. Kay Jewelers offers customers two ways to receive their purchase. The first is to ship to any Kay Jewelers location, and the other is to delivery to their door.

About survey.kay.com, Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction SurveyKay Jewelers Gift Card Customer Survey
Survey Website: survey.kay.com
Survey Incentive:  $1,000 Kay jewelers gift card
Host Website:surveys.kenexa.com
Marketing Support: Kenexa

1. 2013 Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction  Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Kay Jewelers Official Website – www.kay.com
  3. Kay Jewelers Gift Cards page – www.kay.com/product1|10101|10001|-1|31701
How do you like Kay Jewelers service?
Rating: 4.6/5 (1985 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published.

712 comments on “survey.kay.com – Win $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey

1. Janelle Heon says:

I love my Kay salesman at the Irvine Spectrum in Irvine Ca. They are AMAZING and always on top of everything.

2. Jennifer Adams says:

Great service!!

3. Maria Mira says:

great staff at Kays Las Vegas

4. Cynthia Lanier says:

Beautiful earrings!!! Thanks Kays!!

5. diana king says:

love the service and very helpful . great customer service

6. Wanda Daniels says:

The employees at Kay’s Jewelers are very helpful. I really enjoy shopping at Kay’s Jewelers. Thank you.

7. Melek Howard says:

Kay is the only place i go for jewelry,Kay’s jewelry is the best around

8. Brenda Flores says:

I with disappointed your ordering services I’ve been ordering cross earrings and twice order was wrong. I hope the third time is the charm. Have to wait 2 weeks now .I’ve been ordering since Christmas.

9. Carla M Meigel says:

excellent service

10. Joe Grochowski says:

I am disappointed with Kay Jewelers. I purchased a ring for my girlfriend online for Christmas. The ring was to small so we went to Kay Jewelers at the Gurnee Mills in Illinois to have it re-sized. They sent the ring back for re-sizing and when I went to pick the ring up yesterday they charged me an amount that was almost the same amount that I paid for the ring. I will not be back to Kay Jewelers.

11. Debbie Burke says:

Kay’s has been our only jewelry store for many years. Customer service has always been exceptional no matter which store we go to. The new Shallotte, NC store is no different. Every employee is awesome! Thank you, Kay Jewelers, for never changing!

12. Carlos Ribeiro says:

Great customer service.

13. JOE & Patricia FLORES says:

Went to buy a set of wedding ring for our 27yrs of marriage I lost mind and we wanted a matching set again our sales person was great and he help us all the way. Thanks and plan on buying more in the furture

14. Kevin Petrick says:

The sales person, Victoria, at Kay Jewelers today was very helpful and did a good job explaining the different rings and types of metal available for the mens rings that I was interested in looking at.
    Your in store inventory was good and with Victoria’s help with my description of the type of ring I was looking for, was able to help me narrow down my choices to a couple of rings that I liked. In a very short amount of time I had found not only one but two rings I really liked and purchased both of them and was on my way feeling good about my experience.
    The store atmosphere, friendly and professional staff and jewelry display presentation is done well for the customer experience. I would recommend your store to my friends and will certainly be back to Kay Jewelers for future jewelry purchases.
    Thank you.

15. Patrick Romano says:

I could NOT have had a better experience purchasing my beautiful wife Lisa’s rings, necklaces, Ear rings every time I go to Kay Store # 2760 in Bethlehem, GA and more specifically Chris Moore COULD NOT be any more accomodating and AWESOME…The entire staff is great there and very helpful! Makes purchasing jewlery FUN and easy!!!

Keep up the great job and work!!!

Regardfs, Patrick Romano Loyal Kay customer for Life!!!

16. Dolores Cooper says:

I took a ring to Kay Jewelers in Chico, Ca and was told it would be repaired and ready for me to pick it up in two week, that was the 7 th of June 2014 it was not ready, I called every month after and the ring was not yet back in the store. Each month some one stated they would call when it was back in store, I called in Dec. and was told it was not there and I would be called when it was back. Finally today, Jan. 5, 2015 I went to Chico, I live in Willows, and it was there in store, it had been there since November. I must admit the work done on the ring is beautiful, all the prongs around the diamond have been re-tipped, it cost $445.00 but it was worth it as it was my Great Grandmothers and I am 85 years old.

17. Kelly says:

Kay Jewelers at Hanover Mall Hanover Pa. Sent my ring out to be sized, the box was returned with no ring inside. They can not replace it with another one. It was purchased on clearance at Kay Jewelers Outlet in Ocean City MD. Went to Kay Jewelers at Hanover Mall Hanover Pa to have my sizing done. Kay’s sent it out for sizing 12-02-2014 return promise date was 12-20-2014. The box was returned with out my engagement ring inside. It was stolen, between leaving the repair store, and arriving at Kay Jewelers. They received like 50 pieces back at store, from where they had it sized. But behold my ring was not in my box ! How do you lose a ring ? It must be easy for them. The first person I told of this had their own story about Kay’s. Her friend had an heirloom ring sent out by Kay’s to have repairs done. Her friend never got her ring back either. I do believe you have stealing/theiving issues with in your own company.

18. Patti Rutherford says:

I came to Kay’s to exchange a gift I received for Christmas and I was pleased with the results.

19. olga sosa says:

Quick service..no questions asked. No help. Went in a git what ask for.. no customers services

20. april harris says:

I love kays the store has great merchandise and treat their customers well

21. betty ward says:

my husband bought me a ring & necklace from you as a Christmas gift I love it.

22. Barbara Gannaway says:

The people at Kay were all very nice, professional, took there time with me.

23. monica garza says:

Very good costumer service. Good deals on the jewelry. Fabulous rings loved them…&Thank you for your time

24. richard kennedy says:

wound and purchased item wanted

25. mark novak says:

wunnerful shipping order details

26. LaShawn Hall says:

I had a very pleasant experience, my salesperson was very nice and made me feel very comfortable. not pressuring me into spending more money than I wanted to, he actually showed me things in my price range that was still very very nice.

27. carol sue foust says:

I was real happy.

28. Rosalind L. Houser says:

It was a lot of fun shopping at kay, I’m glad that I have a lot of options where I can use my warranty

29. LaDonna Stein says:

The employees were very helpful. 323-966-310-15

30. Michael R. Watt says:

My experience was very positive. The representative was professional and helpful.

31. Gary says:

Brenda at the Fiesta Mall store in Arizona was most helpful in my quest for a last minute gift for my wife. Maybe malls right before Christmas are some folks’ idea of the place to be-not on my list. She made the process easy, fun and calming….:-)

32. Cindy Prien says:

Salesperson was very helpful and made my purchase very easy. Plan to return in the future for other jewelry purchases.

325-195-412-73

33. Arlyn D. Chapman says:

Just made my first purchase from your store inside Market Place Mall Champaign Ill. and happy to say I will not be going back to my old jeweler. My sales person, named Mike was more than on top of his game. His knowledge was more than helpful and all my questions were answered straight and true. He started out by shaking my hand and thanking me for serving my country. I knew then this store was about taking care of their customers. As I said, I will not be going back to my old jeweler.

34. Richard Cowan says:

Great customer service!

35. robert darr says:

328-975-248-75, great service

36. Tony says:

Fast and very friendly.

37. Irwin Young says:

Wife is asking for another ring,,

38. Irwin Young says:

Wife really likes her necklaces, I got her

39. Raul Escarra says:

On yesterday’s date we had the pleasure of dealing with Zoe the Manager from the Kay Jewelers store inside the Wellington Green Mall. She was the best!!! Very nice, professional, & courteous young lady. She provided excellent customer service and was truly a delight to deal with. We will surely go back again soon.

40. carol r parris says:

I have had two wonderful experiences at Kay’s…My first was at Wheaton Mall and then at PG Mall with Usman…He was truly helpful…I will surely go back again.