Win $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey

survey.kay.com – Win $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey

Attention: If this survey is unavailable, please visit it later and Surveybag will update once it is available.

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey PrizeKay Jewelers

1. A $1,000 Kay Jewelers gift card each month

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not need to make purchase to enter or win.
  2. Prizes are non-transferable. Substitution and cash redemption are not allowed.
  3. If you enter by telephone or internet, you must enter within 3 days of the date you make your purchase.

Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 15 minutes to finish, 1 open question, need a receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 1 open question, need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, and it may take you more than 15 minutes to finish.

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Customers can visit the Kay Jewelers customer survey official site and complete the survey online.
  2. If you want to enter by telephone, you can call the toll-free telephone number 1-877-588-9579 and follow the instructions to enter the sweepstakes.
  3. For customers choose the Mail-in entry. On a postcard, you need to hand print your name, address, telephone number, age, email address and the specific Sweepstakes you are entering and mail to 2013 KAY JEWELERS “CUSTOMER FEEDBACK” PROMOTION, PO Box 6041, Sherman Oaks, CA 91413. You may enter as often as you like by mail, but each mail-in entry must be mailed separately.

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Kay Jewelers customer survey official site
  2. Enter the 11-digit ID code found on your receipt and click on the “continue” button
  3. Select your actual age
  4. Select answers to the questions like the primary reason for your visit today based on your visit
  5. Answer the open question about your suggestion that would improve the jewelry shopping experience
  6. Select answers to the questions about yourself such as your gender, and marital status
  7. Enter your email address
  8. Select your answer to the question that if you would like to be entered into the Sweepstakes
  9. Enter your phone number
  10. Enter your name, address and click on “Continue” to finish the survey.

More Information about Kay Jewelers
Dreamed of Kay jewelers? To have more Kay jewelers? Now it is the chance to try by finishing Kay jewelers customer feedback and win the $1,000 Kay jewelers gift card. Before taking the survey online, you’d better read the rules first.

You can apply for Kay Credit Card. Once you are a Kay Cardholder, you have a say in how you pay, and you can take advantage of online account management. Kay Jewelers provides Extended Service Plan to protect the jewelry that customers chose for a lifetime. Kay Jewelers offers customers two ways to receive their purchase. The first is to ship to any Kay Jewelers location, and the other is to delivery to their door.

About survey.kay.com, Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction SurveyKay Jewelers Gift Card Customer Survey
Survey Website: survey.kay.com
Survey Incentive:  $1,000 Kay jewelers gift card
Host Website:surveys.kenexa.com
Marketing Support: Kenexa

1. 2013 Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction  Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Kay Jewelers Official Website – www.kay.com
  3. Kay Jewelers Gift Cards page – www.kay.com/product1|10101|10001|-1|31701
How do you like Kay Jewelers service?
Rating: 4.6/5 (207 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

894 comments on “survey.kay.com – Win $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey

1. daniel roach says:

great service and amazing patents

I love shopping at kay’s I love michell she is so great

3. shirley A Sherman says:

I enjoy shopping a Kays the staff are helpful and knowledgeable about the jewelry the sell
    My friend brought me a beautiful diamond for my wedding and I love it.
    I brought a few pieces and now I will not go any were else.
    Thanks Kay for giving such a great experience. :-)

4. Pamela Murphy says:

I think Kay Jewelers have nice Jewelry and the staff is very knowledgeable in terms of helping their customers.

5. RICKY L FISHER says:

excellent service..

6. Nathan Roberts says:

I had great service, Kay Jewelers were very patient with me while I took forever to pick out the perfect ring for my now fiance :). They also were very understanding in showing the rings that were within my price range and style of ring I was looking for.

7. Merle Mendenhall says:

Very nice people

8. kirk drake says:

we love kay jewelers

9. Sylvia Kerstetter says:

I purchased 3 of the St. Jude beautiful bears for Christmas. I have a grand nephew with 2 very serious genetic disorders and providing partial Christmas gifts for 2 grand nephews and a grand niece as well as helping St. Jude is very rewarding.

10. Mary Tylerbest says:

Very helpful.

11. Kathleen Burdecki says:

I have had many issue’s with my ring! But have always had wonderful service and very helpful people assist me! I would recommend this company to all my friends and family! I have bought many piece’s over the years and still shopping! thank you again!

12. DeLisa Viar says:

Forgot to put in my id code. 208-764-793-02.

13. DeLisa Viar says:

Kay Jewelers always have the nicest & most informed employees. They go above & beyond to make sure you are satisfied. I trust Kay Jewelers with all my jewelry. Keep up the good work.!! I will always recommend Kay’s to anyone looking for jewelry.

14. Cheryl Choo-Kang says:

Love my chocolate diamond rings. Waiting for them to be sized. Hope I get them back before my anniversary. Very helpful employees. Thank you so much for your help.

15. joseph damante says:

good company

16. glenn says:

Have been shopping Kays for 4 yrs now. Never had a problem with anything that I have purchased. Wifes birthday is today 9/1 and bought her a new wedding set. She has chocolate diamonds black ones blue ones and loves them all. Kays to my wife is like a hardware store to me. Employees are exceptional. Will never stop shopping there. ID code-214-604-918-69

17. Pamela Trimper says:

My experience with the sales rep was she was very helpful. I was disappointed the ring I had could not be fixed but they did give me an in store credit. Which LeVian Chocolate diamond. Beautiful ring but had less than a month and a stone fell out. It is now being repaired and could take up to a month.

18. robert dutton says:

my experiance at Kay jewlers was very satisfying.

19. Amanda Cales says:

I LOVE KAYs “EVERY KISS BEGINS WITH Kays!” I went in to get my wedding ring re-sized and it my 6 month check on 8/22/15 and was told that my ring would be in around 9/9/15. I received a call on 9/28/15 that it was already at the store to be picked up. What an awesome turn around time.

20. connie champion says:

I love kay jewery

21. Janet Peters says:

What a wonderful experience. My husband bought me a beautiful LeVian diamond ring for my birthday.The sales women was very helpful and the manager helped make the sale possible. Thank You.

22. Roberta "Robin" Skinner says:

The sales staff was very professional and helpful. I will deffinately shop there again and refer friends and family to KAY

23. Rudolph Salazar says:

I got awesome assistance from Vone ( Cumberland Mall), she was very accommodating and a great asset to your company. highly recommended to my friends

24. Mercedes Ty says:

Service was super excellent. Very customer oriented.

25. dawn haight says:

I have always been please with service and the merchandise

26. Tisa Walker says:

I enjoy kay the people are always nice and love my jeweler.

27. Ana Dominguez says:

My boyfriend and I made a trip down to Kays for our 1 year of being together and the wonderful ladies that worked there were extremely helpful and I do say we will go back again. I’m happy to be wearing this beautiful ring and I wouldn’t have picked it out without the great service there. Thank you! My ID code is: 201-632-975-81!