Win $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey

survey.kay.com – Win $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey

Attention: If this survey is unavailable, please visit it later and Surveybag will update once it is available.

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey PrizeKay Jewelers

1. A $1,000 Kay Jewelers gift card each month

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not need to make purchase to enter or win.
  2. Prizes are non-transferable. Substitution and cash redemption are not allowed.
  3. If you enter by telephone or internet, you must enter within 3 days of the date you make your purchase.

Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 15 minutes to finish, 1 open question, need a receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 1 open question, need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, and it may take you more than 15 minutes to finish.

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Customers can visit the Kay Jewelers customer survey official site and complete the survey online.
  2. If you want to enter by telephone, you can call the toll-free telephone number 1-877-588-9579 and follow the instructions to enter the sweepstakes.
  3. For customers choose the Mail-in entry. On a postcard, you need to hand print your name, address, telephone number, age, email address and the specific Sweepstakes you are entering and mail to 2013 KAY JEWELERS “CUSTOMER FEEDBACK” PROMOTION, PO Box 6041, Sherman Oaks, CA 91413. You may enter as often as you like by mail, but each mail-in entry must be mailed separately.

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Kay Jewelers customer survey official site
  2. Enter the 11-digit ID code found on your receipt and click on the “continue” button
  3. Select your actual age
  4. Select answers to the questions like the primary reason for your visit today based on your visit
  5. Answer the open question about your suggestion that would improve the jewelry shopping experience
  6. Select answers to the questions about yourself such as your gender, and marital status
  7. Enter your email address
  8. Select your answer to the question that if you would like to be entered into the Sweepstakes
  9. Enter your phone number
  10. Enter your name, address and click on “Continue” to finish the survey.

More Information about Kay Jewelers
Dreamed of Kay jewelers? To have more Kay jewelers? Now it is the chance to try by finishing Kay jewelers customer feedback and win the $1,000 Kay jewelers gift card. Before taking the survey online, you’d better read the rules first.

You can apply for Kay Credit Card. Once you are a Kay Cardholder, you have a say in how you pay, and you can take advantage of online account management. Kay Jewelers provides Extended Service Plan to protect the jewelry that customers chose for a lifetime. Kay Jewelers offers customers two ways to receive their purchase. The first is to ship to any Kay Jewelers location, and the other is to delivery to their door.

About survey.kay.com, Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction SurveyKay Jewelers Gift Card Customer Survey
Survey Website: survey.kay.com
Survey Incentive:  $1,000 Kay jewelers gift card
Host Website:surveys.kenexa.com
Marketing Support: Kenexa

1. 2013 Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction  Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Kay Jewelers Official Website – www.kay.com
  3. Kay Jewelers Gift Cards page – www.kay.com/product1|10101|10001|-1|31701
How do you like Kay Jewelers service?
Rating: 4.6/5 (2445 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published.

786 comments on “survey.kay.com – Win $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey

1. PAMELA says:

we went and visited ft.wayne, in. store in Glenbrook mall. and the sales people (kyle the manager & Brandon G) were awesome my husband & I will soon be celebrating 36 yrs. of marriage so I
    picked a beautiful neil lane set. but I just wanted to say a biiiiig thank-u to them guys,i would go back and refer my friends.

2. Jana Boak says:

Was greeted with a smile and and friendly when I walked through the door. I love shopping at Kay Jewelers in Massillon Oh at the Massillon Market Place location.

3. Aaron c. Craft says:

Fast Friendly associates. Was waited on quickly and was previously acknowledged.

4. Jeanette Archer says:

Kay’s Jewelers in Daytona Beach, FL has the most helpful salespeople working there.

5. Ellen M Lipscomb says:

All the associates at Kay Jewelers at the Meadowbrook Mall are extremely helpful and courteous.

6. Judy says:

Best experience ever!!!

7. Luis says:

Very good customer service and also getting my Movado watch was exciting they do a great job.

8. Pam Tinsman says:

I Love the folks in the Denton Store

9. Randy Miles says:

Very helpful and professional

10. Sarah Lambert says:

Jessie was extremely helpful!!!

11. Matt Gibbs says:

Awesome service.

12. Ed Grinovich says:

Great service, knowledgeable sales staff

13. sldutcher says:

Very good customer service.

14. michelle says:

Really enjoyed my experience. My sales reps were extremely polite, helpful and sincere.

15. Tallie Taylor Fine says:

Ive been to Kay Jewelers twice and both time i was treated with respect and was very confident in the sales rep. They answered every question and took care of my ring size problems. I will shop at Kay from here on out.

16. Irma Ramirez says:

Love it.

17. Shauna Sutterfield says:

I went into have a battery replaced in my watch. I was treated very nice even though my purchase was small.

18. georgi Everett says:

Very nice staff Tammy and Laurie were very helpful in helping me find an engagement ring that fit my budget.

19. christina jeanfreau says:

Very friendly staff. I always smile when I’m in there

20. JIM says:

$1000.00 GIFT CARD FOR SURVEY IS A JOKE EVEN PHONE NUMBER IS NO LONGER IN EXISTENCE

21. Olcan saint Felix says:

the staff provided me great customer service every time I go there to make payment or buying something there.

22. Annette says:

My experience was Great the staff was very nice and helpful!!

23. Gary Tedlock says:

Very helpful with helping us pick out ringset

24. Rebekah W. says:

Truly enjoyed our Sales Associate Miss Katie from Panama City Mall today…Felt like she was part of our Family!

25. Cecile Ponton says:

Excellent Service.

26. Shirley Brice says:

Friendly and helpful 2 female sales associates.

27. Oscar Morales says:

KAY , para mi forma dever es una de las mejores joyerias del mundo, y tiene los mejores vendedores , y son muy amables , y esplican muy bien, yo ise mi compra en stamford mall. y lo recomiendo, grasias.

28. william morey says:

My experience today was outstanding!!! I was met with an outgoing “Hello welcome to Kay Jewelers how may I be of assistance today”, from Ragan my sales associate. And throughout my entire visit I felt as if I were a member of the Kay Jewelery family. I will definetly be making future purchases from the Kay Jewelers in the Empire Mall Sioux Falls South Dakota location.

29. Francesco A. Puleo says:

My experience at Kay jewelers in Staten Island was great . Everybody in this store where very friendly and helped me to take the best ring for my wife . She loved . Thank you very much for all your help.

Great employes

Francesco Puleo

30. Paula Lofton says:

My experience at Kay Jewelers was great. The salesperson was very nice.

31. Paula Lofton says:

My experience at Kay Jewelers in Cherry Hill, New Jersey was great. The salesperson is very friendly and helped me start my first Pandora bracelet. She is a very nice person.

32. Brenda says:

I love Kay…get a charm every month! The Sales people are awesome!!!

33. Stephen Hamilton says:

I Was treeted just as well while bringing in a repair. As I would be if i were to make a purchess. Thank you Kay. S. Hamilton Snyder NY.

34. Brenda Ward says:

Love Kay Jewelers, buy all my jewelry there. salespeople are very helpful and always pleasant.

35. john medley says:

very helpful

36. Yissel Jimenez says:

The sales person was very nice and helpful and the products were beautiful.

37. Sharon Thomason says:

The salesperson was very friendly and helpful.

38. martin caderon says:

bonitos productos :)

39. Therese Tumas says:

Quick job fixing my ring…it looks as good as new

40. cindy duffield says:

l love the people and good deals! most of all jewery! that’s only place I would go!