Win $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey

survey.kay.com – Win $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey

Attention: If this survey is unavailable, please visit it later and Surveybag will update once it is available.

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey PrizeKay Jewelers

1. A $1,000 Kay Jewelers gift card each month

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not need to make purchase to enter or win.
  2. Prizes are non-transferable. Substitution and cash redemption are not allowed.
  3. If you enter by telephone or internet, you must enter within 3 days of the date you make your purchase.

Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 15 minutes to finish, 1 open question, need a receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 1 open question, need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, and it may take you more than 15 minutes to finish.

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Customers can visit the Kay Jewelers customer survey official site and complete the survey online.
  2. If you want to enter by telephone, you can call the toll-free telephone number 1-877-588-9579 and follow the instructions to enter the sweepstakes.
  3. For customers choose the Mail-in entry. On a postcard, you need to hand print your name, address, telephone number, age, email address and the specific Sweepstakes you are entering and mail to 2013 KAY JEWELERS “CUSTOMER FEEDBACK” PROMOTION, PO Box 6041, Sherman Oaks, CA 91413. You may enter as often as you like by mail, but each mail-in entry must be mailed separately.

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Kay Jewelers customer survey official site
  2. Enter the 11-digit ID code found on your receipt and click on the “continue” button
  3. Select your actual age
  4. Select answers to the questions like the primary reason for your visit today based on your visit
  5. Answer the open question about your suggestion that would improve the jewelry shopping experience
  6. Select answers to the questions about yourself such as your gender, and marital status
  7. Enter your email address
  8. Select your answer to the question that if you would like to be entered into the Sweepstakes
  9. Enter your phone number
  10. Enter your name, address and click on “Continue” to finish the survey.

More Information about Kay Jewelers
Dreamed of Kay jewelers? To have more Kay jewelers? Now it is the chance to try by finishing Kay jewelers customer feedback and win the $1,000 Kay jewelers gift card. Before taking the survey online, you’d better read the rules first.

You can apply for Kay Credit Card. Once you are a Kay Cardholder, you have a say in how you pay, and you can take advantage of online account management. Kay Jewelers provides Extended Service Plan to protect the jewelry that customers chose for a lifetime. Kay Jewelers offers customers two ways to receive their purchase. The first is to ship to any Kay Jewelers location, and the other is to delivery to their door.

About survey.kay.com, Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction SurveyKay Jewelers Gift Card Customer Survey
Survey Website: survey.kay.com
Survey Incentive:  $1,000 Kay jewelers gift card
Host Website:surveys.kenexa.com
Marketing Support: Kenexa

1. 2013 Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction  Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Kay Jewelers Official Website – www.kay.com
  3. Kay Jewelers Gift Cards page – www.kay.com/product1|10101|10001|-1|31701
How do you like Kay Jewelers service?
Rating: 4.6/5 (396 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

932 comments on “survey.kay.com – Win $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey

1. Shantae says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Ever desired to create a message HTML newsletter that it is possible to
    send through Gamil.

2. karen louise moses says:

I love kay jewelers and their employees. the jewelry is really beautiful

3. Kimberly Shavers says:

We had a pleasant experience at Kay jewelers Georgetown Texas. All associates very polite and helpful. manager was very helpful at working price for my husband and I on our purchase on a new Bridal ring set. My ID Code number: 320-763-712-54

4. Kathie Leeper says:

My experience was very pleasant and the sale person very helpful when I went in to purchase a chain for my granddaughter as a Christmas present. In fact every time I go into this store, the sales people are very pleasant and helpful.

5. Peter Schofield says:

my code number is: 310-752-742-04
    Kay is the best!!!

6. Peter Schofield says:

Extremely helpful! Upgraded my fiancé’s ring for her birthday and she was very happy and Kay’s
    worker, Diane, was very helpful and took her time and explained everything to us. We always do our shopping there when there is something very special to purchase.

7. Donna Allen says:

Kays is the best.
    my ID code is 314-542-741-63

8. Donna Allen says:

Kays is the best

9. Roger Durham says:

Kays great service

10. Roger Durham says:

great customer service

11. Carol Smith says:

Shopping at kay’s is always a easy experience

12. Tyrone Albert,Sr. says:

I truly had a spectacular experience with Giovanni, Jacki, and John in the Sumter, SC Kay’s Jeweler’s store this afternoon. They made me feel so comfortable, while helping me select my purchase. I will recommend this store for a euphoria experience. A+= 100%.

13. Deborah Adam says:

I posted my comment but forgot my ID code#310-312-837-03

14. Deborah Adam says:

My experience with Kay has always be friendly. I have been dealing with Kay for many years and have never been disappointed.

15. Elizabeth Haertling says:

Had a wonderful experience. Helpful cheerful staff.

16. M C Feeley says:

Sarah & Magaly were extremely helpful and courteous to me, in helping me make my purchases today. Sarah has always been helpful when I’ve shopped at Kay’s in the past.

I also would like thank your Company for the things you do for
    St. Jude’s Hospital.

My ID Code is 328-532-401-44.

17. Debbie Rogers says:

love the thing you do for St.Judes Thank you 0371 1 5836 025372

18. Kim says:

GREAT Service again today.

19. Theresa Pruna says:

Kay Jewelers survey you suppose to do in 3 day and its not even available the is false advertising

20. Andrew says:

the workers were very helpful throughout the visit
    ID: 312-321-278-08

21. Miriam says:

Good costumer service, very friendly’s thanks.

ID code 348-301-651-88

22. vanessa reid says:

ID code is 328-981-055-00

23. Brian Disharoon says:

Id code 317-411-744-16

24. Misty DuVall says:

Went to Kay Jewelers in Albany ga with my boyfriend an he purchased a neil lane bridal set. with the help from the sales man Divorinni. who was very helpful helping us with our purchase. we are both happy with the service we got.. thank u very much.
    id code 303-661-630-92

25. edward torres says:

my code is 324-091-216-08

26. edward torres says:

I went to Kay at Philadelphia mill to get two things, for my daughter and my girlfriend I really didn’t felt comfortable with the sale person. she was trying to push me to buy high end jewelry at high end price because she say this jewelry I like the best. which is not what I like and I look at the price tag it was a thousands more than what I was looking for. I told no that I want this one and that one .because the price is reasonable I wasn’t looking to spent a lot of money . bottom line I was not happy with the service .. very poor taste ….next time up front I’m going to tell them don’t tell me what you like it what I want…

27. Michael Jones says:

Well my wife love the set and the service, cost me some $$$$ lol

28. Jennifer Jones says:

I was not thrilled with my initial Kays experience in Sioux Falls SD, however, I have just recently had some repair work to fix the initial setting of my engagement/enhancer rings. And after my being a little upset because it broke within a year of having it, the customer care was very helpful. I sent in my rings for repair a little grudgingly, and they came back looking great. Much better than they did the first time. So I was very pleased.

29. Terry Ryan says:

Shopping at Kay’s is always a great experience. Wonderful, friendly people and absolutely beautiful items to choose from, I love my Kay’s in Valparaiso, IN.

ID code 325-180-080-50

30. Amy Brooks says:

We recently bought my engagement ring at the Woodland Hills Tulsa location. Dan Martinez was absolutely fabulous!!! He went over the top to get my ring sized very quickly! We will definitely go back in the very near future!

31. Sonya neff says:

Great service, friendly

32. Peggy Allen says:

I love Kay’s in Richmond Indiana. Everyone is super nice but my sales lady is Connie. She knows me so well and I usually do all my shopping with her. She is just the BEST..

33. Gary L. King says:

Representative very helpful. Gave several choices and was patient for a decision and professional yet friendly.

34. Phyllis Levecchi says:

I just love Kay Jewelers especially Edison Mall N Ft Meyers Florida. Carlos is indeed a pleasure to work with! He Is a real People person and is surely dedicated to customers needs.

I went in to purchase a LeVian chocolate —- 1 K diamond ring I just love the thought of being able to exchange same, My ring is limited edition and that is even more special.

All the sales associates are just wonderful

35. philip w stewart says:

great exp.

36. Trudy Sielicki says:

Had my rings repaired at Kay Jewelers and they turned out beautiful!

37. Ann Marie Freeman says:

We love kays too

38. Jolene Hill says:

My husband remounted my diamond ring this past Christmas that he gave me over 31 years and it turned out beautifully. We do most of our jewelry shopping @ Kays. I recommend Kay Jewelers to anyone looking to buy a piece of ever lasting jewelry. In fact, I just bought my granddaughter of 10 years old her 1st nice pair of diamond heart earrings…she was most excited in telling her mom she got to go to that “K” store….every girls dream…lol
    ID code 226-978-911-86

39. Verna Dunar says:

I purchase a very pretty ring from Kay at the Centralia Outlet Mall. Everyone there was very nice and so helpful. my code is 227-997-762-28

40. daniel roach says:

great service and amazing patents