Win $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey

survey.kay.com – Win $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey

Attention: If this survey is unavailable, please visit it later and Surveybag will update once it is available.

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey PrizeKay Jewelers

1. A $1,000 Kay Jewelers gift card each month

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not need to make purchase to enter or win.
  2. Prizes are non-transferable. Substitution and cash redemption are not allowed.
  3. If you enter by telephone or internet, you must enter within 3 days of the date you make your purchase.

Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 15 minutes to finish, 1 open question, need a receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 1 open question, need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, and it may take you more than 15 minutes to finish.

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Customers can visit the Kay Jewelers customer survey official site and complete the survey online.
  2. If you want to enter by telephone, you can call the toll-free telephone number 1-877-588-9579 and follow the instructions to enter the sweepstakes.
  3. For customers choose the Mail-in entry. On a postcard, you need to hand print your name, address, telephone number, age, email address and the specific Sweepstakes you are entering and mail to 2013 KAY JEWELERS “CUSTOMER FEEDBACK” PROMOTION, PO Box 6041, Sherman Oaks, CA 91413. You may enter as often as you like by mail, but each mail-in entry must be mailed separately.

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Kay Jewelers customer survey official site
  2. Enter the 11-digit ID code found on your receipt and click on the “continue” button
  3. Select your actual age
  4. Select answers to the questions like the primary reason for your visit today based on your visit
  5. Answer the open question about your suggestion that would improve the jewelry shopping experience
  6. Select answers to the questions about yourself such as your gender, and marital status
  7. Enter your email address
  8. Select your answer to the question that if you would like to be entered into the Sweepstakes
  9. Enter your phone number
  10. Enter your name, address and click on “Continue” to finish the survey.

More Information about Kay Jewelers
Dreamed of Kay jewelers? To have more Kay jewelers? Now it is the chance to try by finishing Kay jewelers customer feedback and win the $1,000 Kay jewelers gift card. Before taking the survey online, you’d better read the rules first.

You can apply for Kay Credit Card. Once you are a Kay Cardholder, you have a say in how you pay, and you can take advantage of online account management. Kay Jewelers provides Extended Service Plan to protect the jewelry that customers chose for a lifetime. Kay Jewelers offers customers two ways to receive their purchase. The first is to ship to any Kay Jewelers location, and the other is to delivery to their door.

About survey.kay.com, Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction SurveyKay Jewelers Gift Card Customer Survey
Survey Website: survey.kay.com
Survey Incentive:  $1,000 Kay jewelers gift card
Host Website:surveys.kenexa.com
Marketing Support: Kenexa

1. 2013 Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction  Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Kay Jewelers Official Website – www.kay.com
  3. Kay Jewelers Gift Cards page – www.kay.com/product1|10101|10001|-1|31701
How do you like Kay Jewelers service?
Rating: 4.6/5 (2270 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published.

762 comments on “survey.kay.com – Win $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey

1. Cecile Ponton says:

Excellent Service.

2. Shirley Brice says:

Friendly and helpful 2 female sales associates.

3. Oscar Morales says:

KAY , para mi forma dever es una de las mejores joyerias del mundo, y tiene los mejores vendedores , y son muy amables , y esplican muy bien, yo ise mi compra en stamford mall. y lo recomiendo, grasias.

4. william morey says:

My experience today was outstanding!!! I was met with an outgoing “Hello welcome to Kay Jewelers how may I be of assistance today”, from Ragan my sales associate. And throughout my entire visit I felt as if I were a member of the Kay Jewelery family. I will definetly be making future purchases from the Kay Jewelers in the Empire Mall Sioux Falls South Dakota location.

5. Francesco A. Puleo says:

My experience at Kay jewelers in Staten Island was great . Everybody in this store where very friendly and helped me to take the best ring for my wife . She loved . Thank you very much for all your help.

Great employes

Francesco Puleo

6. Paula Lofton says:

My experience at Kay Jewelers was great. The salesperson was very nice.

7. Paula Lofton says:

My experience at Kay Jewelers in Cherry Hill, New Jersey was great. The salesperson is very friendly and helped me start my first Pandora bracelet. She is a very nice person.

8. Brenda says:

I love Kay…get a charm every month! The Sales people are awesome!!!

9. Stephen Hamilton says:

I Was treeted just as well while bringing in a repair. As I would be if i were to make a purchess. Thank you Kay. S. Hamilton Snyder NY.

10. Brenda Ward says:

Love Kay Jewelers, buy all my jewelry there. salespeople are very helpful and always pleasant.

11. john medley says:

very helpful

12. Yissel Jimenez says:

The sales person was very nice and helpful and the products were beautiful.

13. Sharon Thomason says:

The salesperson was very friendly and helpful.

14. martin caderon says:

bonitos productos :)

15. Therese Tumas says:

Quick job fixing my ring…it looks as good as new

16. cindy duffield says:

l love the people and good deals! most of all jewery! that’s only place I would go!

17. Serena Tougas says:

I recently took my triple band diamond ring in to have one of the bands removed. When it came back there were two gouges on the band. So I sent it back to be repaired and it came back in the same condition. The store manager said he was sorry, but there was nothing more they could do. I’ve done business with Kays for many years and am very disappointed with their service this time. Thank you for your time.
    Serena Tougas

18. Melissa Rugato says:

Our Salesperson was one of the best I have ever seen. She was great.

19. samantha says:

the lady was so helpful and helped me pick out something so special for my son and I cant wait till he gets it

20. sara sederberg says:

duluth mall, kay jewelers was very helpfull. and i am very pleased with the service i received. i will be taking my buisness back to kay jewelers again. thank you.

21. Cindy Clark says:

Took my ring in for repairs – fixed and back before the date they had given me. All is well.

22. James flores says:

Went in with some diamonds, I brought somewhere else to wheel and deal. Was every happy with Kay’s offered me. I then turned around and purchased a beautiful diamond set for my wife. Kay’s went above and beyond to have a new diamond set in its new setting and sized in one day. Good job guys .

23. Manzie Williams says:

Very nice.

24. Marilyn Perry says:

I have purchased three rings from Kays and have had three different saleswomen and they have all been very helpful and pleasant.

25. Gail Cathey says:

I brought my ring in to have it fixed because a diamond fell out and I was told other ones were loose. They called me a week later telling me it came back but the diamonds were still loose. Another week goes by and they tell me the repair service didn’t put the gold accent back on my ring and they were going to use someone else. Back to the repair shop again. They called yesterday telling me it came in but you cant see the gold accents on it. Went by the store to look at it and was very disappointed in the service you have provided after 3 weeks. I brought the ring home to show my hubby and will be returning it Monday to hopefully have it done right to match my hubbys!

26. dorianne keil says:

great service

27. Patrick Best says:

Great service & great product , wife very happy .

28. cindy duffield says:

love the service i get everytime!

29. cindy duffield says:

l love the service i get! and jewery is very resonable prices! sending things out is very good at getting it back in short time! never had any problems with any service i needed! there very helpful!thatsthe only place i get jewery and everyone i tell about it only goes there now!

30. david bink says:

love shopping there but having troulbe logging on to survey site

31. Frances Fowler says:

none

32. Nancy says:

I too tried to take the survey and couldn’t find it. I was having a great experience at Kay’s in Yorkville IL until I opened the box to look at my ring they had special ordered for me and it was the same ring I already had. The girl who had helped me order it, put the wrong order in. Luckily the girl helping me when I picked it up, let me have the ring that I wanted that was already in the store and fit. However, they didn’t change the little sheet that verifies the diamonds in my ring so now I have to go back to get the correct one. Not to mention, there’s three pages of receipts that they have to print. So I had to wait 3 times (as they had already rang up the incorrect ring and had to credit it) for all these invoices/credits to print. What a waste of time and paper.

33. Darby H. Kilian says:

Went online to take the survey to compliment Shawn M. (Merritt Island) for his excellent service — kind, patient, helpful, efficient, prompt — but couldn’t find the survey, way too much information on the site, everything but the survey, and finally gave up. Hope this reaches him. Will try by phone before letting it go.

34. Dwight Clark says:

I’m glad to say Kay Jewelry made my proposal to my girlfriend very special. I proposed to her on Christmas Day 2014. She (and our family)loved the ring. Everyone was in tears. (happy tears)

35. Tiffanney Pickel says:

I absolutely love Kay’s!! It’s the only jewelry store I buy from! Everyone is so pleasant and helpful and they know their stuff!!

36. rachel fella says:

excellent service

37. lonnie waller says:

the clerk was very pleasant

38. Maureen Hollohan says:

very good

39. Maureen Hollohan says:

Kays help me pay my bill

40. Maureen Hollohan says:

Kays very special to me.