Win $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey

survey.kay.com – Win $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey

Attention: If this survey is unavailable, please visit it later and Surveybag will update once it is available.

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey PrizeKay Jewelers

1. A $1,000 Kay Jewelers gift card each month

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not need to make purchase to enter or win.
  2. Prizes are non-transferable. Substitution and cash redemption are not allowed.
  3. If you enter by telephone or internet, you must enter within 3 days of the date you make your purchase.

Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 15 minutes to finish, 1 open question, need a receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 1 open question, need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, and it may take you more than 15 minutes to finish.

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Customers can visit the Kay Jewelers customer survey official site and complete the survey online.
  2. If you want to enter by telephone, you can call the toll-free telephone number 1-877-588-9579 and follow the instructions to enter the sweepstakes.
  3. For customers choose the Mail-in entry. On a postcard, you need to hand print your name, address, telephone number, age, email address and the specific Sweepstakes you are entering and mail to 2013 KAY JEWELERS “CUSTOMER FEEDBACK” PROMOTION, PO Box 6041, Sherman Oaks, CA 91413. You may enter as often as you like by mail, but each mail-in entry must be mailed separately.

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Kay Jewelers customer survey official site
  2. Enter the 11-digit ID code found on your receipt and click on the “continue” button
  3. Select your actual age
  4. Select answers to the questions like the primary reason for your visit today based on your visit
  5. Answer the open question about your suggestion that would improve the jewelry shopping experience
  6. Select answers to the questions about yourself such as your gender, and marital status
  7. Enter your email address
  8. Select your answer to the question that if you would like to be entered into the Sweepstakes
  9. Enter your phone number
  10. Enter your name, address and click on “Continue” to finish the survey.

More Information about Kay Jewelers
Dreamed of Kay jewelers? To have more Kay jewelers? Now it is the chance to try by finishing Kay jewelers customer feedback and win the $1,000 Kay jewelers gift card. Before taking the survey online, you’d better read the rules first.

You can apply for Kay Credit Card. Once you are a Kay Cardholder, you have a say in how you pay, and you can take advantage of online account management. Kay Jewelers provides Extended Service Plan to protect the jewelry that customers chose for a lifetime. Kay Jewelers offers customers two ways to receive their purchase. The first is to ship to any Kay Jewelers location, and the other is to delivery to their door.

About survey.kay.com, Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction SurveyKay Jewelers Gift Card Customer Survey
Survey Website: survey.kay.com
Survey Incentive:  $1,000 Kay jewelers gift card
Host Website:surveys.kenexa.com
Marketing Support: Kenexa

1. 2013 Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction  Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Kay Jewelers Official Website – www.kay.com
  3. Kay Jewelers Gift Cards page – www.kay.com/product1|10101|10001|-1|31701
How do you like Kay Jewelers service?
Rating: 4.6/5 (2527 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published.

804 comments on “survey.kay.com – Win $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey

1. Jennie Poulson says:

I love shopping at Kay’s, the staff at the Willow Grove Mall in Pennsylvania are wonderful.

2. Terry Odonnell says:

My experience with Kay Jeweler has been amazing from the first trip to the store at the Oxford Valley mall Langhorne Pa. the staff, especially Lisa has been more than helpful whether buying something for myself or gifts Lisa has always bent over backwards to help me.. the entire staff is great but Lisa is outstandingzkt

3. Rita says:

This is my 40/60 year! That means I have been married forty years and turned 60 all in one year! My sweet husband and one of my three daughters picked out a ring for me. I liked it, but they encouraged me to go back and look for myself. I kept putting it off, but the one they picked was tight on my finger, so I decided to go and look. Well, I came home with a more expensive ring, but I just love it! My service was great picking it out, as well as, picking it up.

4. Honee Longstreet says:

We bought an Levian diamond from KAY for our Golden
    Anniversary. It’s just beautiful!!
    Great experience ..very friendly & helpful!

5. linda barsodi says:

Ther service was friendly and helpful. I was very impressed.

6. CANDY O says:

WENT TO KAY JEWELERS TO LOOK AT LEVIAN CHOCOLATE DIAMONDS FOR MY 25TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY. THE SALESPERSON WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND WE LEFT WITH A RING I COULD ONLY HAVE DREAMED OF. MY HUSBAND TOLD THE SALESMAN THAI “I WAS WORTH IT”. SO NICE TO HEAR AFTER 25 YEARS. ALSO SAID THAT WE MAY BE BACK NEXT YEAR. WOW!!!

7. Donald Garnto says:

For years now I have been buying jewelry for my wife from Kay Jewelers, primarily at your Eastern Shore store in Spanish Fort, AL. My wife’s name is Rose Garnto and we have dealt mostly with Renee Watkins who has been extremely helpful and professional in every way. To say that we are satisfied with the jewelry and the service is an understatement. To make this short, on my wife’s birthday last year, I bought her a Movado watch with diamond dial and she loves it. Several months later, the watch stopped running and Renee gladly returned it to Movado and got an expeditious return. Well, just the other day it did the same thing again, so we took it back and without any hesitation, Renee checked with her district manager and replaced the watch on the spot. All I can tell you is that I have not recently, in many years, experienced such excellent service from such exceptional people and I can assure you that I will always be a faithful customer of Kay Jewelers, especially at your Eastern Shore store. I have purchased the largest Open Heart pendant you had at the time, at least one Leo diamond ring, 2 Levian Chocolate diamond rings, 2 sets of diamond hoop earrings (one set which had to be replaced by my insurance company and Renee was of great assistance with that), her Movado watch and probably some things I can’t remember. All of which my wife cherishes. now you can see why we will always shop at Kays.

8. Deborah Tanner says:

Got earrings and a bracelet to day and just love it, Very nice saleslady

9. Dewey says:

I took my wife in to buy her mothers day gift and I was very impressed with the staff and their helpfulness and there wasn’t any pushy sales people.

10. Peggy Carter says:

I have had nothing but good service & quality from Kay’s. They definitely stand behind their diamond guarantee! Thank you

11. sherrie sterling says:

kays are v good

12. Beth Sandford says:

I received wonderful service and my questions were all answered.

13. larry jackson says:

everybody was very helpful and fast…thanks kays

14. Evelyn King says:

The salesperson at the Goldsboro store was very helpful in assisting me to open an account and choosing a Mother’s Day gift for my daughter. Thank you so very much!

15. Terri Ross/Dave Free says:

Loved working with Dawn and George at the Woodfield Store.. no pressure.. just great information helped us choose the perfect diamond and wedding bands!

16. Michelle Ruiz says:

Helped me decide on Mothers Day gifts. I bought 2.

17. Carol Raighn says:

The girls were very helpful finding me a great Mother’s Day gift!!!!

18. Nikki Marcoe says:

My mother in- law and I went to the Kay Jewelers outlets in Castle Rock Colorado , To see about something for this coming up Mother’s Day ! We were waited on quickly and with a Warm smile . The people in there are so friendly. I also loved how there costumer service was excellent! My mother in -law and I will be visiting there agian ! And I will diffently be gong back and telling my fridends about it.

19. PAMELA says:

we went and visited ft.wayne, in. store in Glenbrook mall. and the sales people (kyle the manager & Brandon G) were awesome my husband & I will soon be celebrating 36 yrs. of marriage so I
    picked a beautiful neil lane set. but I just wanted to say a biiiiig thank-u to them guys,i would go back and refer my friends.

20. Jana Boak says:

Was greeted with a smile and and friendly when I walked through the door. I love shopping at Kay Jewelers in Massillon Oh at the Massillon Market Place location.

21. Aaron c. Craft says:

Fast Friendly associates. Was waited on quickly and was previously acknowledged.

22. Jeanette Archer says:

Kay’s Jewelers in Daytona Beach, FL has the most helpful salespeople working there.

23. Ellen M Lipscomb says:

All the associates at Kay Jewelers at the Meadowbrook Mall are extremely helpful and courteous.

24. Judy says:

Best experience ever!!!

25. Luis says:

Very good customer service and also getting my Movado watch was exciting they do a great job.

26. Pam Tinsman says:

I Love the folks in the Denton Store

27. Randy Miles says:

Very helpful and professional

28. Sarah Lambert says:

Jessie was extremely helpful!!!

29. Matt Gibbs says:

Awesome service.

30. Ed Grinovich says:

Great service, knowledgeable sales staff

31. sldutcher says:

Very good customer service.

32. michelle says:

Really enjoyed my experience. My sales reps were extremely polite, helpful and sincere.

33. Tallie Taylor Fine says:

Ive been to Kay Jewelers twice and both time i was treated with respect and was very confident in the sales rep. They answered every question and took care of my ring size problems. I will shop at Kay from here on out.

34. Irma Ramirez says:

Love it.

35. Shauna Sutterfield says:

I went into have a battery replaced in my watch. I was treated very nice even though my purchase was small.

36. georgi Everett says:

Very nice staff Tammy and Laurie were very helpful in helping me find an engagement ring that fit my budget.

37. christina jeanfreau says:

Very friendly staff. I always smile when I’m in there

38. JIM says:

$1000.00 GIFT CARD FOR SURVEY IS A JOKE EVEN PHONE NUMBER IS NO LONGER IN EXISTENCE

39. Olcan saint Felix says:

the staff provided me great customer service every time I go there to make payment or buying something there.

40. Annette says:

My experience was Great the staff was very nice and helpful!!