Win $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey

survey.kay.com – Win $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey

Attention: If this survey is unavailable, please visit it later and Surveybag will update once it is available.

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey PrizeKay Jewelers

1. A $1,000 Kay Jewelers gift card each month

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not need to make purchase to enter or win.
  2. Prizes are non-transferable. Substitution and cash redemption are not allowed.
  3. If you enter by telephone or internet, you must enter within 3 days of the date you make your purchase.

Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 15 minutes to finish, 1 open question, need a receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 1 open question, need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, and it may take you more than 15 minutes to finish.

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Customers can visit the Kay Jewelers customer survey official site and complete the survey online.
  2. If you want to enter by telephone, you can call the toll-free telephone number 1-877-588-9579 and follow the instructions to enter the sweepstakes.
  3. For customers choose the Mail-in entry. On a postcard, you need to hand print your name, address, telephone number, age, email address and the specific Sweepstakes you are entering and mail to 2013 KAY JEWELERS “CUSTOMER FEEDBACK” PROMOTION, PO Box 6041, Sherman Oaks, CA 91413. You may enter as often as you like by mail, but each mail-in entry must be mailed separately.

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Kay Jewelers customer survey official site
  2. Enter the 11-digit ID code found on your receipt and click on the “continue” button
  3. Select your actual age
  4. Select answers to the questions like the primary reason for your visit today based on your visit
  5. Answer the open question about your suggestion that would improve the jewelry shopping experience
  6. Select answers to the questions about yourself such as your gender, and marital status
  7. Enter your email address
  8. Select your answer to the question that if you would like to be entered into the Sweepstakes
  9. Enter your phone number
  10. Enter your name, address and click on “Continue” to finish the survey.

More Information about Kay Jewelers
Dreamed of Kay jewelers? To have more Kay jewelers? Now it is the chance to try by finishing Kay jewelers customer feedback and win the $1,000 Kay jewelers gift card. Before taking the survey online, you’d better read the rules first.

You can apply for Kay Credit Card. Once you are a Kay Cardholder, you have a say in how you pay, and you can take advantage of online account management. Kay Jewelers provides Extended Service Plan to protect the jewelry that customers chose for a lifetime. Kay Jewelers offers customers two ways to receive their purchase. The first is to ship to any Kay Jewelers location, and the other is to delivery to their door.

About survey.kay.com, Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction SurveyKay Jewelers Gift Card Customer Survey
Survey Website: survey.kay.com
Survey Incentive:  $1,000 Kay jewelers gift card
Host Website:surveys.kenexa.com
Marketing Support: Kenexa

1. 2013 Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction  Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Kay Jewelers Official Website – www.kay.com
  3. Kay Jewelers Gift Cards page – www.kay.com/product1|10101|10001|-1|31701
How do you like Kay Jewelers service?
Rating: 4.7/5 (619 vote casts)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

976 comments on “survey.kay.com – Win $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey

1. nelson st.germain says:

The salesman was very friendly and helpful and the manager also made my purchase enjoyable.I wouldnt hesitate to do business with them in the future.

2. joseph gambino says:

The sales person at Kay Jewelers was very helpful and friendly

3. Robin Bradley says:

Excellent service

4. Dalia Pierce says:

The sales person at Kay Jewelers was very helpful and friendly. I will look for him whenever I visit the store.

5. Mary dostilio says:

I bought a diamond and garner ring on November 21. It is now January 23 and I still do not have my ring. It had to be sent back twice for sizing because they can’t get it right.I finally got it back and a diamond fell out. Turned it back in on January 11 and still haven’t gotten it back yet. I will never shop at Kay jewellers again. Horrible experience for the second time. It also happened with my wedding ring.

6. Bonnie King says:

Bought a engagement ring in Nov. Took it back as it kepted getting caught on my cloths, They felt where it was and said it had to go out and it would take 2 weeks. Just a little before the 2 weeks they called said it was in. We went to pick it up it was not fixed was not even looked at, the fibers of my cloths was still in the diamond. So they said that they had to resend it back, so I said will it be in before 2 weeks. The man there made the girl call and who ever fixes them promised I would have it on the 20th. Went there after 6 pm they said it was not in, next day we called they said it was not in, so my guy asked why, they said the manager was with a customer that she would call him back. Waited all night, she could not even take a few minutes when the store closed to call him. We went looking at wedding bands and he said we would not be getting them there. He had bought and designed the diamond what he wanted and bought a open heart necklace for Christmas for me at the same time. I have told my 6 sisters and friends not to go there any more. They promised my ring on the 20th and had nothing to say or do because they did not keep their promise.

7. Rigoberto Diaz says:

I had a great experience both times when purchasing a ring for my wife and the second time when searching for a band to go with it. I felt like they were not only trying to sale me something. But they were trying to help me find something that my wife would love. They offered great customer service they did not only show me one ring but various until we found the perfect one. And my wife loves her ring and the band that goes with it. Thank you so much

8. Tod Wadford says:

I had a helpful and informative experience when trying to decide which engagement ring I should get for my fiance. The staff at your Springfield store in Northern VA knew what they were doing. Jennifer absolutely loves her ring !!!!!

9. Mike and Kim Canova says:

I visited several jewelers here in North Carolina, Talked to several Independent jewelers as well. We were down in Myrtle beach and stopped by the Kays outlet there. We almost purchased a ring I did not want but was so frustrated in our search for a tasteful men’s ring. Every one we went to had a small men’s section in there store of about 10-15 rings , sad!!!We found a sales person in Myrtle Beach with the knowledge and patience to work with us. She took the time to help design the perfect ring. !!!The first ring was pitiful, the second was awful, the third was a piece of art, fantastic. The reason is that Heather Bird made it right, a wonderful experience and I would tell everyone my story. She is the best!!!!!! thank you Mike and Kim Canova

10. Jeannine Reuer says:

I absent mindedly forgot to insert my ID Code # 305-916-156-92. My comment was left immediately below. Jeannine Reuer

11. Jeannine Reuer says:

Enjoyed the excellent customer service and the time she took to help my son choose the ring he wanted to propose with New Years Eve, 2015. The store was very busy, probably due to the gift certificates offered as a promo, but when it came our time, she wasn’t in any hurry to jump to the next customer and rush us through. Thank you Kay Jewelers for making his first jewelry buying experience a success.

12. steve hofer says:

they were very helpful & friendly #025-881-015-31

13. yvonne gill says:

very very helpful and happy people ! code ID #019-530-784-80 thank you Dommy Madrid, can’t wait to see my new ring next month….

14. Russell Tomjack says:

Thank you to the ladies at Kays for helping me pick out a gift for my wife for our 5th anniversary.

15. Leon White says:

I always receive so much help from the worker there Ms. Cora is a special lady
    we me and my wife Mrs. Margaret White just love this Lady

16. Tammy or Greg Sullivan says:

I LOVE MY JEWELRY. CAN’T WAIT TO WEAR IT. GREAT SERVICE AND GREAT PEOPLE TO WORK WITH. VERY GOOD SALESPEOPLE.

17. Joanne Petrie says:

I just picked out a London Blue topaz ring on
    the 28th of December loved the price and the sales lady was very nice & helpful. Should get it in January the 15th, 2016, can’t wait. From the store located in Park Plaza Mall Little Rock Arkansas. Joanne
    Petrie

18. F.A.N. says:

Bought another gift for my precious little girl appreciated the helpful employees that assisted me thanks again F.A.N. Code Id 321-786-236-28

19. Frederick Nunez says:

I was looking for a bullova dealer in lake Havasu Az. where I now reside and was looking for an anniversary gift gift for my wife and the sales rep Julie was truly helpful had a good selection and even got a gift for our daughter. Id code 321-786236-28

20. Marcine L Green says:

Gail down at Kay’s Jewelers in Branson was extremely helpful and knew her diamonds extremely well.

21. Sue Meeker says:

Sales lady was patient and helpful.

22. Angela Evans says:

My name is Angela and I am recently engaged. My fiancé and I decided to go to Kay even though neither of us had been there before. The Kay Jewelers in Huber Heights, Ohio is completely wonderful. Mark was very helpful and nice. He was very patient with me because I had no clue what kind of set I wanted. He even thanked us for allowing him to be part of this special occasion. I will be telling everyone I know to go to the Kay Jewelers in Huber Heights. Thank you so much Kay Jewelers. My ID code is: 324-475-788-35

23. Angela Evans says:

Hi, my name is Angela and my fiancé and I decided to go to Kay Jewelers for my engagement ring. I had never been there before and neither had he. As soon as we walked in the door we were greeted with smiling faces and a “Merry Christmas” from a wonderful salesperson named Mark. I absolutely loved my experience with Kay Jewelers. Mark was very helpful and I loved that he congratulated us on the happy news and he even thanked us for allowing him to be a part of it. I will be telling everyone I know about the Kay Jewelers in Huber Heights, Ohio. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience I can’t stop smiling.

24. Joe Rodriguez says:

Great services and salesperson 629971 was extremely helpful. We were in and out within 20 mins. Thanks Kay

25. Angela says:

Great!!! Service, Sales Lady was very friendly and helpful., at the Coral Springs Mall store.
    I will definitely recommend this store to others. Great!!! my code 301-035-538-78

26. Angela says:

All the staff was very helpful at the Coral Springs Mall store. I will definitely recommend this store to others.

27. Sharon Pizanowski says:

Was very satisfied with my salesperson Heather R. at the Carbondale Kay’s Store

28. Michael D. Botkin says:

Kay Jewelers was very helpful. Their Sales Person Amy helped me find my wife a beautiful diamond wedding band set. It cost me almost 7,000.00 by the time it was financed but it was worth it.

29. Wayne Beasock says:

Great!!! Service ,employees,&prices will keep me coming back to the store

30. Jeannie T Cain says:

Looking forward shopping online sometime department store off lower pricing then you find in stores making a decision begin with Kay jewelers lifetime diamond

31. Faye Meyers says:

All of my good jewelry has been purchased from Kay’s. They are always friendly and very helpful. Just made another purchase today. My ID code is 315-945-602-57

32. Kathy Hamby says:

Hello, I love Kay Jewelers of Griffin, Ga. The employees are all smiles, polite, willing and ready to help you, but the best part is they are not the least bit pushy. Their so helpful but they let you take all the time to make your decision. I found my experiences with Kay’s was very relaxing. And I love their Jewelry. No complains you could say my experiences were perfect. Thank you Kay Jewelers.
    My ID Code Is: 300-264-780-88

33. Thomas Geisweit says:

All the staff was very helpful at the Berkshire Mall store. I will definitely recommend this store to others.

34. bernadette bonnette says:

my email is not working so you can call if i win thanks 1-504-416-6100

35. Reinaldo Candelario says:

excellent service at San Diego, CA thanks

36. Joy R Hunt says:

The staff in the Hornell Kay Jewelers was very friendly and helpful.

37. MELISSA SANDERS says:

excellent service at Sterling, IL thanks

38. Michele Peet says:

Kay’s store in Garfield Hts, Ohio is awesome!!!

My ID code: 323-264-625-23

39. Debi Sewell says:

They Kay Store at the Meadows Mall in Las Vegas is the best store I have ever shopped in and I have been shopping Kay’s sense 1982. They are very courteous and always ready to help.

40. william hodge says: