Win $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey

survey.kay.com – Win $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey PrizeKay Jewelers

1. A $1,000 Kay Jewelers gift card each month

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes Rules

1. You do not need to make purchase to enter or win.
  2. Prizes are non-transferable. Substitution and cash redemption are not allowed.
  3. If you enter by telephone or internet, you must enter within 3 days of the date you make your purchase.

Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Reporttips

1. PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 15 minutes to finish, 1 open question, need a receipt.
  2. Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 1 open question, need to enter personal information.
  3. Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, and it may take you more than 15 minutes to finish.

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes Entry

1. Customers can visit the Kay Jewelers customer survey official site and complete the survey online.
  2. If you want to enter by telephone, you can call the toll-free telephone number 1-877-588-9579 and follow the instructions to enter the sweepstakes.
  3. For customers choose the Mail-in entry. On a postcard, you need to hand print your name, address, telephone number, age, email address and the specific Sweepstakes you are entering and mail to 2013 KAY JEWELERS “CUSTOMER FEEDBACK” PROMOTION, PO Box 6041, Sherman Oaks, CA 91413. You may enter as often as you like by mail, but each mail-in entry must be mailed separately.

Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey Step by Step Guide

1. Visit the Kay Jewelers customer survey official site
  2. Enter the 11-digit ID code found on your receipt and click on the “continue” button
  3. Select your actual age
  4. Select answers to the questions like the primary reason for your visit today based on your visit
  5. Answer the open question about your suggestion that would improve the jewelry shopping experience
  6. Select answers to the questions about yourself such as your gender, and marital status
  7. Enter your email address
  8. Select your answer to the question that if you would like to be entered into the Sweepstakes
  9. Enter your phone number
  10. Enter your name, address and click on “Continue” to finish the survey.

More Information about Kay Jewelers
Dreamed of Kay jewelers? To have more Kay jewelers? Now it is the chance to try by finishing Kay jewelers customer feedback and win the $1,000 Kay jewelers gift card. Before taking the survey online, you’d better read the rules first.

You can apply for Kay Credit Card. Once you are a Kay Cardholder, you have a say in how you pay, and you can take advantage of online account management. Kay Jewelers provides Extended Service Plan to protect the jewelry that customers chose for a lifetime. Kay Jewelers offers customers two ways to receive their purchase. The first is to ship to any Kay Jewelers location, and the other is to delivery to their door.

About survey.kay.com, Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction SurveyKay Jewelers Gift Card Customer Survey
Survey Website: survey.kay.com
Survey Incentive:  $1,000 Kay jewelers gift card
Host Website:surveys.kenexa.com
Marketing Support: Kenexa

1. 2013 Kay Jewelers Customer Satisfaction  Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
  2. Kay Jewelers Official Website – www.kay.com
  3. Kay Jewelers Gift Cards page – www.kay.com/product1|10101|10001|-1|31701
How do you like Kay Jewelers service?
Cool! Your comments are important!

Rating: 4.6/5 (1197 vote casts)

Leave a reply. Your feedback is important!

598 comments on “survey.kay.com – Win $1,000 Kay Jewelers Gift Card Survey

1. Albert Rose says:

great customer service

2. Lisa Bullard says:

I loved the personal attention I received during my visit! Everyone was so helpful and pleasant.

3. Gregory T. Hall says:

Thanks Mike for all you do for us. We appreciate your efforts in making us happy customers.
    We’ll see you when Levian comes to town.

4. Gregory T. Hall says:

Manager Mike, Galleria Mall, Henderson and staff work extremely hard to ensure my wife and I have a total stress free experience. It’s wonderful to know your jeweler cares about you and your as much as you do. We are always treated with priority and respect. that helps me to know that I have the very best product available from Kay Jeweler. To Mike, thank you.

5. Deborah Steelman says:

Extremely helpful!! Professional. Spent a lot of time helping to find exactly what I wanted.

6. Patricia L. Wilson says:

Sales people are always prompt and helpful to me when I am in the store.

7. Gerald S. Wilkus says:

The Manager And Her Staff At San Jose, Oak Ridge Mall, Are Extremely Knowledgeable And Helpful To Me And All The Customers When I’m In The Store.

8. Siva says:

- I love the composition and fairmng of each shot! But I think 4th one down and the black and white one are my faves! Seriously amazing work keep it up, hot stuff!

9. Donna DeShong says:

The service is always good at Kay’s. The staff was very detailed in explaining the repairs that needed to be done to restore a very old ring that I will one day pass on to my daughter.

Thanks Kay Jewelers!

10. alisa wilson says:

they were very good at explaining everything. and helping me to choose what was best pertaining to what I wanted.

11. shawn roll says:

service at Kays is always top notch,friendly and very knowlegable staff

12. robert andrews says:

very helpful in applying for a credit card and helping me pick a gift out.

13. carol carter says:

I had an bad experience with another Jewelry store, I found Kays to be very courteous and very helpful.

14. connie bates says:

your sales attendant was very nice and helpful. i’ll surly be making kays ny new jewelry store. thank you !

15. Elzona Richardson says:

The sale-women was very helpful.

16. Gerald D Bass says:

Very Happy with the service, and the help that I got was great. The diamonds came out of my ring and the did a great job, I will be a customer for ever…Thanks

17. Evelyn Reynolds says:

I always find shopping at Kay to be rewarding and fun!

18. larry may says:

an excellent experience

19. Cathy Parmitre says:

Excellent service

20. Gloria Gray says:

Staff is Very professional.

21. Gloria Gray says:

I did my research online prior to choosing Kay Jewelry Store. When I walked into Kay Jewelry Store on 7-08-14 I was greeted with a nice hello/smile, professionalism by Daniel Jacome. I purchased a diamond necklace. I returned to Kays on 7-09-14 and up graded the necklace. I Love this Rythem Diamond Necklace and Kay Jewelry Store..

22. Donica KLine says:

The service is always prompt, and in my opinion done right the first time! We have worked with Kay since our engagement.

23. Larry Myers says:

Extremely helpful

24. Larry Myers says:

They did a good job.

25. Barbara Soto says:

Love Love Kay Jewelers The girls @ the Brea Mall Location are extremely helpful!!!~ They are always fast, great Attitude the Best part a SMILe from ear to ear. I just purchased an addition to my Wedding band the Manager was so great in assisting me and giving me ideas to make my ring pop-out more and I am so stoked cannot wait when it arrives for final pick up. Again, Kuddos to the Brea Team!!

26. jose mack says:

I just love my wedding band in my wife wedding ring un band

27. shirley desruisseaux says:

they are very helpful and curtous

28. June Bishop says:

I just love the LeVian ring that I purchased at the outlet in Las Vegas! Great deals there and salesperson was very helpful.

29. Ray Tracy says:

My experience as a customer of Kay Jewelery, I have always received excellent service.

30. Patricia Stevenson says:

I lost the diamond from my 25 year old wedding ring,your staff was very sympathetic to my woes,together we selected a diamond to replace old one,but your staff convinced me to select a entire new set,I am very happy with the selection I choose and the help your staff gave me.

Happy again, Patty Stevenson

31. Kathleen jones says:

The associate at Northgate Kay’s offered to check and clean ALL my jewelry even if it wasn’t purchased at Kay’s! Extremely nice!

32. Paul S Ruskin says:

I was very excited to found a pendant for my girl friend, Ashley the girl from the store and Nancy helped me to find the right thing. Kay Jewelers have great employees. They know what they are doing and give you many advises always with a good smile. What i like the most is that they wear good jewelry, this is a difference from other places that their personal doesn’t wear jewelry and I think that you cannot sell something that you do not wear. Is my humble opinion.
    Thank you very much to your personal, Good personal is a tool of successful business.

33. Mari Olvera says:

I love kays beautiful jewelry

34. Dukeasa Stubbs says:

I have been to Kay’s 6 times in three months time.I love it each trip is a wonderful one.

35. Dukeasa Stubbs says:

I love shopping at Kay’s I’m so picky that it takes me hours to find what I want.They are so very understanding and they will help you for hours and never get upset like some stores.

36. Dukeasa Stubbs says:

I love there smiles at Kay’s every time I go they’re smiling.

37. Dukeasa Stubbs says:

I luv that store they are so pleasant all the time.

38. Megan Harper says:

The service is always great & the employees are very friendly at the Kay’s in Victoria, Texas. I have always been pleased with my purchases.

39. nancy dudley says:

Excellent service and friendly experience at the Lagrange Kay Jewelery Store i Lagrange, GA. Very satisfied with my purchase and the service provided

40. Linda Cadman says:

The 2 ladies that took our order for a man’s gold chain, on Sunday 1st June were very helpful and friendly. Our order came very quickly and we are happy with the necklace.

Prompt