Red Robin Satisfaction Survey Prize
- $1,000 daily
- Other great prizes valued at $1,500 weekly
Red Robin Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- The draw starts from 12/1/2012 to 12/31/2012.
- No purchase or survey completion is necessary to enter or win.
- The prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 60 days of the draw date. All taxes on the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- A maximum of 1 survey completion (or mail-in entry) and 1 entry through the Sponsor’s GoRecommend application per day. In addition, a maximum of 1 Daily/Weekly Sweepstakes prize will be awarded per person per 90 days.
Red Robin Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Web entry. Visit the Red Robin customer survey official site at www.tellredrobin.com and take the survey.
- Telephone entry. To complete a telephone survey, call the toll free number on the invitation and respond to the recorded prompts.
- Mail-in entry. To enter by mail, with no purchase necessary and without completing a survey, please hand-write the following sentence “Please enter me in the Empathica Daily/Weekly Sweepstakes for a chance to win 1 Daily Prize/Weekly prizes” on a sheet of paper on which you have hand-printed your first name, last name, home telephone number, full address (no PO Boxes accepted), email address, and the name of a participating client and mail it in a separate envelope with sufficient postage to: EMPATHICA DAILY/WEEKLY SWEEPSTAKES, 511 Avenue of the Americas, #40, New York, NY, 10011.
Red Robin Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit the Red Robin customer survey official site at www.tellredrobin.com.
- Choose the language English or Spanish.
- Answer all the questions by following the instructions of the website.
Red Robin Customer Feedback Analysis
There are 44 comment about Red Robin, and all of the 44 are positive. Customers like the good foods and service there. Take a look at why they like Red Robin:
- The good food attract customers. For instance, customer Tani Bliss said, “I love Red Robin. It’s my favorite place to eat a hamburger and the endless fries are wonderful too. My favorite kind of fries.”. Customer RobinZeiler also said,”I had whiskey river burger, it was awesome, and my father had dinner, he said that was the best fried cod he has ever had. Thank you for great food and service.”.
- Red Robin provide good service. Customer Diane Hafer said, “Our waitress was Nicole R very nice and very polite she explained different things on the menu. She came back a lot of times to see if we needed any thing more. She was very fast in getting things to us.” Customer Louis Davis said, “My family and I love Red Robin, the food and service is the best anywhere. Were there so often I feel they are part of our family. Also its great having you next to Easton”.
What is your opinion about Red Robin? Leave your comment to help them improve.
More Information about Red Robin Satisfaction Survey
As one of the most popular burger service providers, Red Robin started as a tavern near the University of Washington in the 1940’s. It was called Sam’s Tavern. The reason for Red Robin to keep in the market lies in four core values: Honor, Integrity, Continually Seeking Knowledge and Having Fun. As most other surveys hosted at empathica.com, you can finish the survey in two languages: English and Spanish. Then you need to choose the invitation type you get, text receipt or a colorful invitation card. For receipt, you need to input store telephone number, visit date, visit time and total spending amount. For invitation card customer, just input the certificate number at the bottom of the card. Then you will have the very short survey questions. If you want to join the sweepstakes without taking online survey, call 866-725-6855 or 855-317-8187 and finish your registration. Read the contest rules for more information about how to win $1,000 cash and other prizes. What is your favorite Burger at Red Robin?
Red Robin offers nutritional information for its menu items. You can modify your order to customize your Red Robin selection to meet your needs. Red Robin makes its burgers from the freshest cuts of natural, American-grown beef, free of preservatives and artificial ingredients. Red Robin offers an eClub program. Members can get a coupon for a free gourmet burger during their birthday month and regular email updates on new menu items, promotions and other exciting Red Robin news.
To enter the survey, you must select the type of invitation that you received. It can be either a receipt or an e-invitation. Please know that web (and mail-in) entries are offered. You may choose either way that is convenient for you.
Visit www.tellredrobin.com and finish the survey to win your $1,000 cash and other great prizes.
About Red Robin Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: www.tellredrobin.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 cash and other great prizes valued at $1,500
Host Website: ww9.empathica.com
Marketing Support: Empathica